~ But then there was you ~ [M...

由 AstorSunshine

In college, you had two friends, a crush on Asuma and the habit of minding your own business. Till your proj... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🍋
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Discussion and stuff
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🍋
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 🍋
Chapter 26 🍋
Resurrection
Chapter 27

Chapter 15 🍋

988 45 151
由 AstorSunshine

A/N: Yes it has a bit of a lemon and yes the lemon symbol does indicate a lemon. I hope you enjoy! (Or if you are underage, please skip! 😤)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was end of the semester and end of the year. Break included every one going back to their homes. Since you were about to start a new internship with one of your professors, you stay behind on campus. Yugao and Hayate were going to work with you in the team too, so you finally got to spend time with them more.

The best part about this was you had less lectures to attend and could use your free time working towards your internship, instead.

Hidan, Deidara and the gang didn't go back either, so you had plenty of time to plan trips and have fun. But since your social batteries ran out pretty soon, you didn't go as crazy as the others did.

"Hidan.." you call out while walking on the beach together one day. It was a week into school restarting and the last free weekend. You were with everyone but trail behind the group and ask Hidan to join you. As much as you loved them all and loved being with all of them, you still wanted to hangout with your boyfriend. Its been more than 8 months you had been together and it had been a while since you got to spend some time alone.

"Hey, you need something?" he asks turning back.

"Yes, she needs you!" Konan teases and pushes him away from the group towards you.

"I mean I am right here." He argues with her.

"Don't make me slap you Hidan. Guys let's leave them alone for a while." She yelled out to everyone.

"Hidan she will dump your ass and move on with Deidara. Don't test a woman's patience!" She adds quickly when she sees Hidan starting to pout again.

"Aye what's that supposed to mean?" Deidara starts arguing but Konan hurriedly takes them away.

You listen to the commotion but since you knew Konan was a queen of teasing everyone, you let it go.

"Hey" Hidan says walking along side you on the beach.

"Hi."

"It's cold. Do you not want to go inside?"

"No, I like this weather. And this place."

"But it's cold and there is sand everywhere." He makes a face while trying to take some sand off his neck.

"Hidan, I like it. Can you just enjoy this for a moment?"

"But look at them, they are having so much fun!" He says pointing at the group who were far away now and looked like Kakuzu was dumping Deidara in the water. Probably a bet with Sasori.

"CAN YOU STOP COMPLAINING FOR ONE GODDAMN SECOND, HIDAN? IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH YOUR FRIENDS THE WHOLE TIME, WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK THEM, TOO?" He had hardly spent time with you alone all break and even now he was pissing you off.

"I thought you like them?"

"I do like them, but can we not spend some time together at least?"

"Are you asking me to choose between you both?"

"No! Oh dear God. You know what? Let it go. Go to them and do whatever you want!" Getting pissed off, you turn around and start walking towards the changing room/showers some distance away. It was sunset, the beach was beautiful, the view mesmerizing. And though you knew Hidan wasn't remotely romantic, you expecting him to be sometimes, especially if you were spelling it out.

"Don't fucking walk away from me, Y/N!" Running behind you he easily catches up and turns you around.

"No, leave me alone now, I do not want to talk to you" jerking your hand off his grip you run to the showers and enter the stall locking it behind you.

"Locking yourself in? Really? That's your genius plan?" He mocks.

"Hidan, go away."

"I am not going away, just open the door!"

"No, I am not going to."

"Okay, I am calling everyone over, so they can persuade you to open up!"

"Whatever man, I don't really care anymore."

"Fine!"

"Fine!" You scream and hang the bag on the hook and sigh stating at the door. What was wrong with this guy?

You don't hear anything for about five minutes. Curious, you open the door half an inch to peer outside. It was starting to get a bit darker and you had to strain your eyes to look.

"I knew you will miss me eventually!" Pushing the door open, he enters the stall and locks it behind him.

"And what do you think you are doing?"

"Making up to you" he smirks, his face full of mischief.

"Hidan, listen, no!" You say panicking. You knew what this was going to lead to.

"Y/N, baby, yes! He steps closer to you pulling you close kissing your neck.

"There is not just one way of making up you know!" You roll your eyes.

"But this is the one I am so damn good at, won't you agree?" He whispers, his hands caressing your waist reaching up to the lace of your bikini top while kissing down your neck.

"Hidaaan, it's all.... Sandy... And gross" you moan trying to make weak attempts at stopping him. But like he said, he was really good at this.

He switches on the shower and unties the laces of your top.

"Water makes you clean. No more gross!" He makes an innocent face that he knew you couldn't resist.

Putting your arms around him, you lean into him, pulling his face closer for a kiss. He snakes his arms around your waist and pulls your closer.

"I told you, I am good at this" he says between kisses.

"You can't just do whatever you want and then fuck me to make up!" You were still mad at him. You didn't like him being so distant. He wasn't really a "talk about feelings" sort of person, but there were more distant days than they were close ones. 

Turning you around, he enters you, his entire length at a time. There was nothing slow about it, especially since you were in a public space. 

"Aahh fuuck Hidan" you scream but he covers your mouth instantly making it muffle. As much annoying as Hidan was, his dick and what he did with it was something out of this world.

"Sshh baby, you don't want to kicked out in the middle of me pounding you now, do you?"

He was right about one thing, boy was he good at this. He could get your eyes rolling and toes curling and you would forget you were ever mad at him. You were smart enough to know relationships like these could turn toxic pretty quickly but you were also horny enough to not care at the moment. 

He nibbles on your skin while taking off your bikini top caressing your breasts.

"Does my little slut like that?" he whispers holding your waist and thrusting into you.

"Mhmm hmm" you arch your back and move your hips back to meet him.

"What an obedient slut you are! You don't even mind me calling you that!" But you were too far gone to care, all you cared about was how he touched you and how good he felt.

"Ngh harder!" You moan and Hidan wastes no time. Pulling your hair with one hand and choking you with another he picks up the pace.

"Yes, right there. I am almost gonna.." but you couldn't finish the sentence. Hidan couldn't hold himself in either and ends up coming soon after.

Turning the shower on, you take in the feeling of cold water on your hot bothered skin, it burns in places Hidan had held you too tight.

"I think they might be waiting for us!" You laugh.

"They'll live" he smirks back.

Getting dressed up, you both leave the stall cautiously but didn't find anyone around and it was dark already. Heading towards the restaurant area, you see just Konan and Yahiko left.

"Where are the others?" You ask surprised.

"Oh Deidara was getting cranky and Kakuzu had to be somewhere so they all just left, already!"

"Well their loss. Shall we eat?" You had built up an insane appetite by now.

Wondering why Dei was cranky, you decide to text him.

You: I hope you doing okay! Konan said you weren't feeling so good!

Dei: Just wasn't feeling it. I ll see you around.

Weird! But whatever, it was a long week for everyone anyway.

                                <<>>

Next day you had to spend most of your day in the professor's office with Hayate and didn't get to see anyone else much.

"Aye my favorite blond bitch, why did you leave us yesterday?" Hidan asked as soon as he saw Deidara walking by near his lockers.

"Kakuzu had "work" to do!" He says extra emphasis on work.

"But Konan said it was your idea!"

"It wasn't!" He starts going past Hidan but he won't let him.

"Is there a problem?" There was something weird about Deidara today, like he was trying to avoid Hidan.

"What problem?"

"You look shifty as fuck today, man!"

"No. There isn't a problem. Also don't you have something important to do like find a way to piss Y/N off again?"

Hidan smirks cockily. "So that's what the problem is! Is that why you left early? Couldn't see her be with me?"

"Listen. We go back a long way but you have to treat her right. You can't be an asshole to her all day and expect her to stick around!"

"And who says I am an asshole to her?"

"I saw you arguing. Even yesterday."

"Oh if you were stalking us, did you see the part where we "made up"? " He asks smiling air quoting the words.

"Just because you fucked, doesn't mean you made up!" Dei snickers.

"Jealousy doesn't suit you bro, and maybe next time you can hear us and decide if that was just fucking or making up. And anyway, what is she gonna do? Go cry to you?"

"Maybe she will! I sure know how to treat someone unlike you."

"As if she will go for someone like you after she has been with someone like me!"

"Your thinking is as one dimensional as you are!"

"And what are you? Fucking 5 dimensional?"

"I don't just think with my dick!"

"That's because Barbie, you don't have one."

Deidara slams the door of Hidan's locker shut.

"You..." He points a finger at Hidan.

"What barbie is angry now?" Hidan teases in a childish voice.

"Just treat her right!" Curling his fist, he looks away.

"I fucking scored her right under the nose of that Uchiha bastard after everything that was going on with them. You think you can come threaten me like that? She is MY girlfriend and I will treat her the way I see fit. As for you, stop wanting to fuck her. She isn't available, you understand?" Hidan takes a step closer to Deidara.

"I will keep an eye on you, then" Deidara says and turns around to walk away raising a middle finger to Hidan that he just laughs it off.

Both of them were oblivious to the ears behind the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I am trying to update a bit sooner but it's not always easy to write after working full day.
Also, I know its an Obito story and does deviate, but I wanted it to be more multi-character.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter!

Please vote if you like the story, I really appreciate it.

Also please let me know if you have thoughts, comments or feedback! I love reading those.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.3K 96 17
꧁College au , modern au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Kakashi Hatake was a straight A student all through middle and high school. He was on the volleyball team i...
36.4K 888 20
In the city of Kohana there are two neighbors who barley exchange words Kakashi Hatake and Obito Uchiha but for some reason they keep on running into...
29.8K 717 13
"I wish I told Obito that I love him before he died." Hinoiri said to Tobi as they watch the sunset. Tobi looked at Hinoiri shocked and said "Hinoiri...
28.1K 794 29
What if Rin didn't die and Obito still returned to the village after his recovery? What if he killed Zetsu and Madara didn't get his grimy fingers on...