𝙇𝙀𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙔 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝘿𝙀...

By BraedimusSupreme

Braedey Martin is just your average regular 17-year old boy. Living life at his high-school, getting knocked... More

Ch-1: Braedey Martin
Ch-2: Trip to ESU College
Ch-3: Enhancements & Explanation
Ch-4: Discovery & Dicussion
Ch-5: Spider-Man & Crimson Tengu
Ch-7: Propositions
Ch-8: A Friend In Need
Ch-9: Revelations & Attacks
Ch-10: The Hospital & Jasmine
Ch-11: Final Confrontation
Ch-12: The Funeral & Next Step
Ch-13: Rhino Rampage!
Ch-14: The Armoured Avenger
Ch-15: The Curious Cat
Ch-16: The Wrathful Trio Of Women Pt1
Ch-17: The Wrathful Trio of Women Pt2
Ch-18: The Wrathful Trio of Women Pt3
Ch-19: We Are Venom Pt-1
Ch-20: We Are Venom Pt-2
Ch-21: Ambushed By a Ghost?
Ch-22: Another Cat Confrontation
Ch-23: The Mechanical Doctor Pt1
Ch-24: The Mechanical Doctor Pt2
Ch-25: The Mechanical Doctor Pt3

Ch-6: Festival Fiasco

1.1K 14 14
By BraedimusSupreme

Soon enough, by the next day, the OSCORP Industries Unity Day Festival was underway in Times Square. There were many parade balloons floating around, as well as tents and lots of food here and there.

"Welcome to OSCORP Industries Unity Day Festival. Let's hear it for Macy Gray!" The voice announcer called, as the crowd began to applaud for the star.

Among the crowds, Andrea, Shawn, Leo, and Braedey were walking in the crowds, Shawn with his camera around his neck. The group of friends were taking the time to relax and enjoy the music and the happy times at the moment.

People were having fun by the stage where Macy Gray was performing her song 'My Nutmeg Phantasy'. Shawn now decided to take pictures of the citizens wearing cultural clothing. He moved to the left and he saw two people reading the Daily Bugle newspaper. He focused on the headline which reads 'Big Apple Dreads Spider Bite!'. That article just seemed insulting.

Shawn lowered his camera down. "They will never learn, will they?" He muttered. He looked to the others and shook his head, Braedey and Leo nodding back.

Leo now puts on a pair of sunglasses, which has been set up with a HUD system. He does some scans around the area, then took note of the balcony above. He can see someone there. There was Jasmine, along with some blonde-haired guy. Leo handed Braedey the sunglasses so he could take a look, the brunette now breathing a sigh.

Jasmine was up above with the other members of the board of directors from Oscorp, the blonde boy who happens to be named of Rick. Jasmine has on a rather tight red dress reaching down to just above her knees, revealing her shoulders, while it was showing off her curves in the right places, the front of her dress looking like it's struggling to contain her large chest, the rear of the dress revealing her soft and elegant back, a gold sash around her waist, a pair of gold gloves on her hands, and gold high-heels.

"Hey, why didn't you wear the black dress? I wanted to impress my father. He loves black." Rick asked, but Jasmine just looked away. "Oh, come on, girl. I think you're beautiful." He was gonna lean in for a kiss but she moved her head away, in a sense of awkwardness he changed the subject.

Braedey noticed this, and he gave back the sunglasses to Leo, who also noticed what's happening. He nodded to Braedey, saying that he has a chance with Jasmine. Andrea and Shawn also noticed, then took note of what could be Scorcher and his family in the distance, and they seem to be having a good time.

But then, Braedey expression went from one of smiling to one of being downright serious. He could now sense something amiss, a familiar ringing in Braedey's ears. He can sense danger was nearby, and it was coming.

"Braedey, what's wrong?" Leo asked.

"Danger is coming." Braedey whispered softly, and that got Leo and the others on edge at once, although acting casual.

Braedey's spider-senses soon got louder, making him turn and look over to one of the few buildings. His eyes narrowed as he could see something flying in and out of the clouds, leaving a trail of smoke in its wake. Whatever it was, it was small and very fast. This caught the attention of everyone in the festival.

"What is that?" One member of the board of directors asked.

"Must be new this year..." Another man guessed.

One man then grabbed a pair of binoculars from his coat pocket for a closer look, only to be met a revelation as the object got closer. "That's our glider!" He realised.

The figure on the jet glider flew over to where everyone was, the board members all looking troubled but the crowd loved it; they love it so much they begin to cheer for the pilot on the glider, all but for a group of four and a family of four, and for a good reason too.

'I've got a bad feeling about that thing.' Scorcher thought, now beginning to lead his family away from where they are.

"Nobody would fly that low between buildings. That ain't not friendly." Leo noted.

"What the hell was that?" Rick asked to Jasmine.

The man on the glider now turned around and made his way to where everyone on the balcony was. He grabbed a small purple grenade from on his glider as he got closer to the building, letting out a sadistic laugh, before throwing the grenade at the hercules statue holding up the balcony. A huge explosion rocked the underside of the balcony, which started to collapse, lurching lower and swaying, making people topple over, the impact on the blast causing Jasmine to fall forward against the balcony railing, and Rick flew backwards against the wall.

Everyone back on the ground began to run away and scream in fear from the destruction that was raining down from above. Andrea and Shawn began to take photos with their cameras, Leo clenching his fists as he saw what's going on. He turned to Braedey, who seems to be tracking the movements of the glider.

The rider on the glider throws another grenade at the other side of the building. The board members tried to escape but some toppled against each other because of the explosion. People down below on the streets were still trying to get away and are helping others to get them to safety. Braedey now noticed a giant piece of concrete and steel falling about to crush a married couple. Without a second thought, he shot two strands of web at them, and pulled them away in time.

"Good job. Now let's get to work." Leo said to Braedey.

Braedey nodded and he began to run with Leo. Leo reached over and pushed a button on the strap of his backpack, which now began to break apart and start to change form. Braedey started to rip apart his shirt, revealing the white spider underneath.

'Good luck, you two.' Andrea thought to herself.

Back up above, the balcony was groaning under the strain, threatening to break apart. Jasmine was now holding onto dear life, the edge of the balcony just next to her. She called out to Rick, begging him to help her. At that second, the figure came back, letting out another sadistic laugh, while looking at the board members.

"Out, am I!?!?" The figure said, before launching another purple. grenade at them. But it wasn't a normal grenade: once it went off, the board members all got turned into nothing a pile of bones, which fell to the ground.

Rick, meanwhile, tried to reach out to get to Jasmine, but he got knocked back by debris, and got knocked out as he fell back into the building. Jasmine turned around as she heard something, only to meet the very monster who was causing all of this.

The figure happened to be a man, but wearing some kind of dark grey suit of armour. The helmet looks like a goblin of sorts, with purple eyes. The teeth look to be grey, with gauntlets that have claws on the fingers, boots that have pointed tips, and a strong firm body.

"Hello there, my dear." The Dark Goblin greeted sadistically, Jasmine screaming in fear.

"It's Spider-Man and Crimson Tengu!"

Dark Goblin and Jasmine now looked over to see the webslinger and Wing-Board Flyer heading towards them. Spider-Man, with his might, kicked Dark Goblin off off his glider, sending the man falling towards the ground, ending up falling onto a tent that breaks apart upon impact. Crimson Tengu grabbed something from his Wing Board, and threw it under the balcony, which then popped out into an extending rod, acting as a brace for the balcony, holding it up for the moment.

"That should hold it up for a while." Crimson Tengu said to himself.

Just then, the glider goes out of control, crashing through a replica globe balloon, and it was starting to fall, taking the stage with it. A little boy who was paralysed by fear was standing by the stage, looking at the falling destruction.

"Come on. Move, kid!" Leo muttered.

"Come on, Billy!" The kid's mother called out.

But Billy didn't budge. Spider-Man knew he had to do something. He wall ran to where Billy was, and shot a web at an angle for him to grab Billy. Before the stage can crush him, Spider-Man grabbed Billy and returned him to his mother.

"Thank you." Billy's mother thanked him.

At that moment, Dark Goblin regained consciousness, rising up from the remains of the tent, a low growl coming from him.

Two officers run up with their guns in hand. "Hold it right there!"

Dark Goblin raised his hands. "I surrender!"

"Oh, hell." Spider-Man muttered.

Four officers ran up to him, but then, Dark Goblin struck them left and right, knocking down all four officers without hesitation. Spider-Man now made a leaping run and a somersault, landing on his feet in front of Dark Goblin. Spider-Man delivered a right hook and a left punch, plus a scissor kick, but before he can throw another punch, Dark Goblin caught his fist.

"Impressive!" Dark Goblin said, before kicking Spider-Man so hard, he went flying through three food tables and into a lamp post, which falls to the ground.

"Not as impressive as this." Crimson Tengu suddenly flew in, leaping off his Wing Board, and delivered a swift kick to Dark Goblin's head, knocking him down to the ground, as well as delivering a right hook, butterfly kick, and another spinning kick.

'Damn. This guy has got some tough armour.' Leo thought to himself.

Goblin's glider flew in hovering a few inches over the ground, Dark Goblin hopping up onto it, regaining control over it. The glider then started to fire bullets at Spider-Man, the webslinger running as fast as he can, dodging the cannon fire. Dark Goblin also fired a small missile from the glider, but Spider-Man dodged it, shooting a web up to one of the buildings, and pulled himself away, landing on top of a giant balloon, as Dark Goblin flew past him.

But then, a scream got Spider-Man's attention, as he turned to the balcony. "Jasmine!" He yelled out.

"Help! Someone, please help me!" Jasmine cried, just as the balcony began to crumble even further.

"Spider-Man!" The webslinger turned to see Crimson Tengu hover nearby. "I'll take care of Dark Goblin. I'll buy you some time."

Crimson Tengu flew up to Dark Goblin, the former delivering a nasty haymaker into the latter's face. Dark Goblin swings left and right, but Crimson Tengu easily dodged these attacks and lets loose a bombardment of ruthless punches. He punched up, which knocked the grey figure into the air. Crimson Tengu backed this up with a quick right hook, knocking Dark Goblin to the side, and then repeated this process again. Dark Goblin's form thrashes madly, Crimson Tengu pressing his onslaught. He then punched Dark Goblin straight in the face, followed by a punch to the midsection, which caused Dark Goblin to double over. Another right hook makes the grey figure stumble back, nearly falling off his glider.

As this happened, Spider-Man had to think fast to get to Jasmine before the balcony gives way, or she falls off. He started to jump over the parade balloons, getting closer to the balcony. He leaped over, just about to get to Jasmine, when he got attacked from behind by Dark Goblin, body-slamming him into the window, Jasmine screaming in response and shielding her face with her arms. Dark Goblin grabbed Spider-Man's head and smashes it against the metal bars. But, he managed to grab his arm, spun around, and the webslinger knocked left and right, but not for long as Dark Goblin delivered a few hits, and he fell onto the balcony.

Spider-Man groaned, shaking his head. He then looked to Jasmine on the crumbing balcony. "Hold on!" He called.

Jasmine then saw Dark Goblin turn around, arming the guns on the glider. "Watch out!" She called out.

Spider-Man turned around, just as Crimson Tengu flew in and threw one of his Crimson Bombs, splashing black tar across Dark Goblin's eyes, blinding him. Spider-Man also shot some web at Dark Goblin's head, covering his mouth and eyes, and he groaned, trying to clear his vision and mouth. Spider-Man swiftly got to his feet with a Chinese get-up move, next does a somersault, and punched the underside of Goblin's glider, ripping out some wires. The glider groaned and spat out black smoke as it struggled to fly away, spinning out of control.

"We'll meet again, Spider-Man and Crimson Tengu!" Dark Goblin called out as he flew away.

Finally, the pillar Jasmine held onto finally broke free, and she began to fall, her screaming out.

"Hold on, Jasmine!" Spider-Man called, and dove down after her.

Spider-Man dove down straight for Jasmine, grabbing her and holding her tight, as she hugged him back with all her life. Spider-Man shot a web up at a pillar to try and slow their fall. Once their feet touched the ground, they launched back up into the air, and Spider-Man began to swing away from the whole scene.

The crowd watched Spider-Man swinging away from the festival to safety with the woman he saved, and they began to cheer for him and Crimson Tengu for stopping the Dark Goblin before anymore harm could happen. Crimson Tengu hovered in the air and looked to the crowds. He waved and saluted to them, as he began to fly away back to The Haven, Sheeva, Scorcher, and their kids smiling and cheering for the two heroes.

On a busy street in new york, people were minding their own business until they saw a red/blue figure holding a women in his arms swinging across the city buildings. Jasmine, who was clinging onto Spider-Man, looked at him with relief and safety, and she hugged herself closer to him as they continued to swing by buildings.

Eventually, Spider-Man arrived at the Rockefeller Roof Gardens on 5th Avenue. They came to a stop and landed on their feet, Jasmine smiling in relief as Spider-Man released his embrace, where a married couple nearby noticing them.

"That beats taking the subway." Spider-Man comments to Jasmine, who giggled back, the webslinger looking over at the couple. "Don't mind us, she needs use the elevator." He said to them. He was just about to leap away, but Jasmine stopped him.

"Wait. Who are you?" Jasmine asked, almost breathless after what happened.

"You know who I am..." Spider-Man replied casually.

"I do?" Jasmine asked in confusion.

"I'm your friendly-neighbourhood Spider-Man." The webslinger replied, and gave a two-finger salute.

With that, he ran to the edge of the building, leaped off with a double frontflip roll. Jasmine ran up to the ledge, and she watched as Spider-Man swung away through the city streets.

"Wow..." Jasmine sighed in shock and awe. She didn't know why, but she felt her heart flutter a little...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 735 36
Braedey Martin has lost everything that he loves and cares about: his home, family, even his friends. Now, in a whole new universe, he must decide: w...
2.4K 101 18
𝐹𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑅𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ✿ Who ever thought a villian would fall in love? And with the hero... ✿ Started w...
40 0 21
You are a 15 year old that lived in Brooklyn. You, your mom Reese, your dad Dave just moved to Queens for some reason. You are just a regular teenage...
56.4K 1.5K 20
Alright, Let's do this one last time. My name is Y/n Parker, got bit by a magical spider and for the last four to six years, I've been the one and on...