BTS FF 𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕆𝕦𝕣'𝕤 ♡

By FanFictionAesTAETic

You are a girl who is still in college. You are a cheerful, kind and friendly girl. But behind that, you ar... More

Introduction 1
Introduction 2
Introduction 3
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Last Episode

Episode 1

310 6 0
By FanFictionAesTAETic

There was a woman sleeping with her sheets on and suddenly ...
BYUR !!!
A bucket of water spilled on her body and made this woman wake up from her sleep.

Y/M/N: WAKE UP LAZY CHILD !!  YOU WAKE UP NOW AND HURRY UP AND MAKE BREAKFAST FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!  THEN YOU GO TO SCHOOL!

Y/N: N-nee I'm up now.

Y/M/N: Oh, damn boy!

After that, you go to the bathroom and clean yourself and put on your clothes to go to school and immediately go down to make breakfast for your adoptive family.
Your current style:

You even cooked breakfast for them and rushed out of the house to go to school.  Why don't you eat together?  Because your adoptive family doesn't allow it.  You arrive at school and then you hear someone calling your name from a distance.

???? : Y/N!!!

You turn your head to the voice and you saw your unnies.

Y/N: Oh? Hi unnies, morning

BP: Hi Y/N, morning too.

Jisoo: So, how is your day today?

Y/N: I think its the same as usual?

Lisa: YAH YOU LITTLE GIRL! WHY DID YOU ASK THAT QUESTION TO HER!
*Lisa said that and smacked Jisoo head*

Jisoo:YAH! Its hurt~Sorry, Y/N I didn't mean to...

Y/N:Its fine, unnies. By the way lets go now or we will be late.

With that you and your unnies headed inside school. You and your unnies were taking your things in the locker but suddenly you guys heard a loud voice and all students were surrounded in the corridor. We went to see what happened. We suddenly saw Seulgi and her gangs were bullied a new boy. My unnies didn't want to do anything cause they were afraid a little of Seulgi and her minions. But I braving my self and go to help the new boy.

Y/N: YAH SEULGI, STOP! WHAT ARE YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!

Seulgi and her minions stop what are they were doing and headed to me.

Seulgi: Ow~a little b*tch want to help a new students~How kind of you~
*after saying that she and her minions beat me up and aplit water to me and then go away*

Y/N: Are you okay? Did she hurt you or something?

? : Y-yeah I'm fine. But your-

Y/N: Ah~gwenchana, I will just change it later. You new here right?

? : Yeah.

Y/N: Did you have friends?

? :I have but they said they will wait for me in the cafeteria. I want to go there but susdenly being bullied.

Y/N: Its fine. By the way, lets go to your friends and I will leas you guys to the principal office.

? :O-okay, thanks.

With that,you and ? headed to the canteen. In the canteen you saw 6 more new students sitting in the bench while talking to each other. Then they all see you with ? and walking headed to you and the new students.

?1: Yah, Jungkook-ah where are you? Why are you late?

?2: Who is she?

Y/N: Ouh, Hi. My name is Y/N. Nice to see you guys. You guys new here right?

?3: H-hi, nice to see you but, why are your shirt is wet?

Y/N: Ouh, i-its nothing. By the way lets go. I will show you guys the principals office so you guys can get your schedule.

With that you headed to the principal office and followed by the 7 new boys.

New Students POV~

?1: Yah, Jungkook-ah what happened?

Jungkook: I'm headed to the canteen but suddenly a group of girls came to me and started to bullied me.

?2: WHAT?! Who are they lemme beat them.

Jungkook: I wanna to beat them too, but suddenly Y/N came and helped me but she was getting bullied after that.

?3: Is that why her shirt wet?

Jungkook: Yeah.

End Of BTS POV~Back To You~

Y/N: Okay, here we are. So, I want to go now. See you!

With that she headed to her class. The 7 new students headed to the principal office and get in.

Principals: O-oh, hi mr. *The principals bow to them*

?6: Where are our schedule? (Cold tone)

Principals: T-this is your guys schedule mr.

?5: Wait a seconds.

Principals: Y-yeah mr why?

?5: We wanted the same schedule as Y/N.

Principals: W-what? But why?

?4: Just give it can you (Serious tone)

Principles: O-okay sir. This is your new schedule.

With that all the new students headed to their class.

Y/N POV~

I was sitting while reading my book then suddenly my teacher come in to the class.

Teacher: Morning class.

All students: Morning Miss.

Teacher: So today, we have a new students. So, you guys can came in.

After that 7 new students came inside our class.

Y/N Thought: Wait~thats the new students I helped before but nevermind. *She started reading again*

END Of Y/N POV~No One POV~

Teacher: Okay si-I mean boys, introduce yourself.

?1: Hi, my name is Kim Seokjin just call me Jin.*He said with a serious tone but his eyes were into you who is reading a book*

?2: Min Yoongi call me Suga. *He said with a cold tone and his stares at you too*

?3: My name is Jung Hoseok call me Hobi. *He said as his stares were at you too*

?4: My name is Kim Namjoon you all van call me RM. *He stares at you too*

?5: Park Jimin call me Jimin. *He said and stares at you*

?6: Kim Taehyung call me V for short. *He said as he look at you*

?7: Jeon jungkook. Call me Jungkook.
*He said and death glare at Seulgi and stares at you*

1,2,3,4,5,6,7: And together we are BTS

Teacher: Okay, thanks. You guys can seat behind Y/N.

Y/N:But, teacher its already seated?

Teacher: Y/N can you please let them seat behind you cause they are new right? *The teacher said and smile at you*

Y/N: Okay~

With that the 7 students behind you move to another seat while BTS seat behind you.

Jin: Hi Y/N! *He said with a joyful and smile at you*

Y/N: Ouh? Hi! *You said as you show your gummy smile and your dimple*

BTS POV~

Jin: Wow~she is cute.

Suga: Wah~she has a gummy smile like me!!!

Hobi: Ah~Kiyowo

RM: What?! She has a dimple!!!

Jimin: I wanna cup that cute face~

V: Wow~Really cute...

JK: What?! She has a dimple like RM hyung and gummy smile like Suga hyung!!! Kiyowo!!!

END Of BTS POV~No One POV~

After a few minutes the bell started ringing and thats mean now its a recess time.

Jisoo: Y/N-ie lets go to tge canteen pwease... I'm hungry...

Y/N: Yah, unnie you guys can go first I want to packing my books.

Rose: OKEY! BYE!!!

With that they leave. In the class only has you, BTS and your bullies.

You have done packing your things and wanted to go to the cafeteria but suddenly~

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
58.2K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
56.4K 1.1K 56
*Warning: Written by a 11 year old* 'Your Name is (Y/N)(L/N), you're a famous youtuber that do cover songs, you are good at playing the violin, piano...
74.9K 3.1K 30
Your parents left you, stranded in a parking lot. You waited by that ice cream shoppe for hours, asking strangers if they knew when your parents were...