Leader Of The Mafia {h.s}

By niallswhoran13

COMPLETED DISCLAIMER- I wrote this when I was 12 so it might, kind of be a fast burn. Enjoy :) "Y-you're w... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
Epilouge - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Epilogue - part 3

68

639 13 1
By niallswhoran13

Bree Tyler

"Can you hold my hand like last time?" I asked Harry, closing my eyes and reclining into the seat.

"Of course." He said, making my insides burst as he grabbed my hand and brought his sweet lips to it with a pucker.

"Thank you." I whispered in quiet relief, trying to calm down while everyone else was starting to board the plane and take their seats.

"Mhm." He hummed, closing his eyes.

I know I shouldn't be scared of flying. The only reason I'm scared is because my father died in a plane, I just didn't want that to happen to us. It didn't happen on our way here, so it couldn't possibly happen on the way back, right?

I didn't know what to do if Harry was going to be sleeping and I wasn't, I'm not tired at all. This flight is twelve hours long, if he sleeps the whole time I'll fucking loose it in my own thoughts. I don't have a phone to use, my journal is up in my suitcase.

I sighed, the plane started to shake and rock back and forth, flying straight up into the air. I gasped lightly, and squeezed his hand slightly harder and bit my lip. I collected air in to my lungs, and blew it out of my mouth.

I closed my eyes, I was going to loose my mind if I couldn't do something except have my mind preoccupied on worrying if this plane is going to crash or not.

"Bree." Harry eagerly whispered, shaking my shoulder slightly and waking me up from a sleep that I didn't even know I entered.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered with hazy eyes, still finding myself sitting in a flying airplane rather than my mystical dream.

"Come with me." He urged in a raspy voice, making me nod. Harry unbuckled my seatbelt, and he firmly grabbed me by the hips and led me somewhere to the end of the isle.

The bathroom.

I furrowed my brows, what is going on?  He pulled open the door and stuffed me inside the small space, he then followed along right next to me in the made for one-person bathroom.

He flicked the door, making the sign turn to a red occupied.

"Harry, what are we-"

His hands forced my wrists above my head and against the wall to pin them down. His sweet, pink lips crashed onto mine and his groin pushed up against my cunt to grind against it. 

"What's going on?" I slightly broke my lips from the heated kiss, making Harry roll his eyes in the back of his head at my irony.

"I'm trying something I know neither of us have ever done before." He confessed.

"What is it?"

"Wait." He shushed me with his lips, as I felt his hands dig into my hips making me gasp for air. The way his tongue glided into my mouth and made me choke on my own air was exhilarating.

His fingers curled under the band of my white miniskirt and swiftly pulled it down and it hit my ankles, I slowly stepped out of it. Harry unzipped the front of my army green quarter zip jacket. I was now left in a revealing pink lace bra, and pink lace underwear with a dainty bow on the front.

"Now if you think your high on your orgasm, you actually will be this time." He moaned into my mouth.

I felt my underwear get slipped down from underneath me, and he pulled a condom out of his back pocket. He still managed to pull his pants down, slip the condom on his hard cock, and make out with me all at the same time.

Sensational.

Without any warning, I felt his hardness slip into my entrance and my muscles squeeze around him. This was definitely the craziest place I was going to have sex by far.

"How hard do you want me to fuck you, little slut?" He detached his lips from my swollen ones and whispered in my ear.

"Hard." Is all I could manage to pant out before I felt him press me harder against the wall; I felt myself sliding inside of him. It was a little complicated to do all of this at a rough estimate of 35,000 altitude.

"Har-" my head leaned back as I moaned his name, his dick pounded harder and faster into me. I could barely take it anymore. Fuck.

"You feel so good." He grunted with a pant as he lulled his head back with a sharper thrust into my cunt. "So fuckable and tight."

How'd we go from holding hands to fucking in an airplane bathroom?

I felt his ringed fingers death grip onto my thighs and his nails dig into them. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled his closer to me for the leverage and support. One wrong move and we'll topple over and the moment will be ruined.

"You don't understand how much I wanted you." I whimpered in his chest as his fucks got only deeper and harder.

"Oh yeah?" He rasped, bringing one of his hands under my ass and the other one in the back of my hair for a better grip.

I've never had sex like this before. It was never kinky like this, or exotic. It usually was on beds or club bathrooms. But in an airplane bathroom? That's unheard of and very absurd.

I felt the familiar feeling of a blistering orgasm start to rise in my stomach. My muscles clenched and his dick twitched. I bit my lip with a pant and leaned my head against the wall again as the life was getting fucked out of me.

"Harry c-can I cum now?" I whimpered in need to let go.

"Use your fucking manners then maybe." He groaned back, only making his pounds go harder on me so the feeling would be harder to resist.

"P-please." I moaned, unable to contain the orgasm anymore. I needed to let it all go, now.

"Good girl." He rasped with a slight moan as he agreed to let me cum. I exhaled in relief as I let go of everything that was holding me back.

I really did feel high on my orgasm, I actually was for real this time.

"Oh Harry!" I called out his name in my orgasm. And played with his curly hair as my head fell onto his clothed shoulder. I felt like I could barely breathe at how exhilarating that was. He pulled my body closer with a few pants, and his hand slipped down my nude back.

He took the full condom off and threw it in the toilet, thankfully not flushing the protective latex, otherwise it might overflow.

I picked my head up off of his shoulder and looked him in the lustful, dilated emeralds.

"Now official members of the Mile High Club." He winked, making a fist with his hands and indicating me to bump it.

I bumped his fist, feeling the metal rings he wore hit my bare fingers. I lightly chuckled as he sat me down and started to put his pants on, but I halted him.

"Harry, I'm too nervous to go back out there! What if the people on the plane heard us?!" I whisper shouted.

"Audio porn." He shrugged like it was something to flex, pulling his pants up and over his legs. I rolled my eyes at him in annoyance and continued to do the same with my clothes.

He opened the door for me, and I walked out. The passengers gave me odd stares, making my stomach instantly quease up. 

"They heard us, didn't they?" I looked over my shoulder at Harry walking right beside me.

"Yup." He stated proudly like it was a good thing people heard us fucking in an airplane bathroom. As he passed the disgusted people down the isles, he winked and twiddled his fingers like this was all some joke and accomplishment.

I swallowed my nerves as I sat down on the seat right next to the window. He sat next to me with a proud look on his face.

"What's the matter, pretty lady?" He asked, taking his arm around my neck and pulling me closer to his chest by my vertebrae.

"I'm just a little scared to be back on this plane. I mean, the sex took my mind off of the fact we were flying high up in the air. But, we still have like ten hours before we get back to New York." I sighed, shaking my head to the side slightly in his hold. "I don't know. It's nothing, I'm just homesick is all."

"I know how you feel." He said, making me look up at him in curiosity.

"You do?" I furrowed my brows, making the crease appear in the middle.

"Mhm." He hummed, I felt the vibrations of the forceful hum in my ear from his chest. "When I was attending school, this was in about preschool all the way to when I dropped out." He paused, "it's sounds stupid but, I just missed my mother and wanted to come home. I didn't want to be at school anymore. But, I didn't want to come home when my father was there. So, it was basically a living hell at both school and home."

"What happened at school?" I asked, "what made it so terrible for you?"

"The bitchy kids there." He shook his head in frustration, "but I remember in kindergarten..." he swallowed. "There was this one new girl, I don't remember her name or anything, or what she looks like, but I really really liked her." He grieved on about this girl from kindergarten. "She just made going to school everyday so much better. And then when I got home after school, I would talk to my mother about her and how beautiful that forgotten girl was." I couldn't see his facials, but I knew he was smiling. "I was obsessed with her."

"So, what happened to her then?" I swallowed.

"I dropped out of school because she couldn't afford to attend the school anymore." He admitted, making a pit in my stomach fall because I had gone through that same thing.

"I feel bad for her. I've been there and done that, too." I felt a tear prick the corner of my eyes in sympathy for that little girl who is now much older.

"Yeah, and I never saw her again." He sadly sighed, playing with my wavy hair around his fingers.

"Okay this talk is too depressing." I chuckled slightly to lighten the mood.

"Right." He agreed, resting his hand on my stomach and kissing my cheek. I giggled and rested my hands on top of his.

"Wake me up when we land." He whispered in my ear, rubbing my heaving chest in soothing comfort.

///

If only they knew 🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.7K 30
So the last we saw of Harry and Rachel was Rachel getting forced to married to Thomas and Harry not getting to the wedding on time. Harry had got a l...
29.8K 2.1K 11
Sang and the boys are finally out of Ashley Waters.. what adventures lay ahead? This is a fanfiction, I don't own Sang or the boys, or the Academy...
30.2K 3K 59
One Boy who was broken that the Girl whom he loves was cheated him.After some Years, He met one Crazy Girl in Kerala who didn't fear to do anything...
37.8K 1.7K 25
Step brothers falls in love with each other...!!! Even after trying so much not to fall for each other still Payu and Rain falls in love crazily