𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧

nuusski

- milk the game , teach it to my girl. Еще

authors note.
1.
2.
authors note.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
authors note.
13.
this is fazo
14.
15.
16.
17.
um
18.
19.
20
21.
22.
mm
23.
24
25.
26.
27.
this is her neighbor ( levi )
^
28.
29.
30
don't curse me out pls
ok
yea

3.

20.5K 697 1K
nuusski

𝙻𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕
𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟷 𝙰𝙼
-

-

" momma you okay ? " I sat next to my moms hospital bed.

she struggled to speak " I'm fine " she nodded

" what were you doing at the block party ?" raven asked her , which was a good question.

she started to talk , and then she shook her head no

" what ? why you shaking your head ? " I asked her

" y'all should go , I'm kinda tired. " she pulled the cover up on her and closed her eyes

me and raven looked at eachother confused.

I shrugged and we left the hospital.

-

" I really wanna know why she was over there" raven said as she connected her phone too my radio.

" probably went over there for aunt Cheryl or something , I just hope she be okay " I pulled out of the parking lot.

-

" how y'all og doing ? " Derrick asked while he bit a beef jerky.

" she's doing good " I nodded my head and sat on foogi's couch.

" they say when she gone be out ? " foogi asked

" nope " raven popped the P

" oh , I'm praying for her fr " he responded

" nigga you don't pray " Derrick looked at him crazy.

" how you know what I do ? "

Derrick just waved foogi off.

" lando and berlin still coming down here ? " raven asked them

" yeah , they say they like 30 minutes away " Derrick responded

" who is Lando and Berlin ? " I said confused

" they our friends also , they moved to Florida last year and now they moving back , they staying here for the weekend tho " foogi put me on game

" oh " I nodded slowly.

" y'all hungry ? I'm finna order door dash " raven

" yesssss , Wendy's 4for4 please. stomach touching my fucking back yo " I exaggerated

" if you that hungry just eat Derrick dick up " foogi tight smiled.

" bitch" I blank faced him and they both started laughing.

" do y'all boys want something or not ? before I submit this order " raven said

" nah " they said at the same time

" okay " raven said and she submit the order

-
𝟸:𝟷𝟷 𝙰𝙼

" ONG I BEAT YOU " I yelled at Derrick , we were playing 2K & eating door dash.

" gir I let you win " he mushed my head

" uh oh , they touchy touchy feely feely" foogi said

" nigga , shuttup " I laughed and got off the game.

- ding dong.

the door bell rang " I'll get it " raven got up and answered the door.

" WASSUP LIL GIRL " two guys said and hugged her. I'm guessing it was lando and Berlin.

raven moved for them to come in the door and they spoke and hugged Derrick and foogi.

" so , who this is ? " the one with hair asked

" ohhh , this is my sister Layla .. Layla this is lando and Berlin " raven introduced us

𝙰𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝 ' 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘 '

𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝

-
3 continued
-

" so how old you is ? " lando asked me

" I'm 17 " I responded

" you can't be hollin at her , that's Derrick ole girl" foogi blurted.

" ah shit , Derrick this you ? " lando pointed at me in shock.

" nah bruh , we just cool do you " Derrick laughed

" leave that girl alone , sheon want nun to do with you boy " Berlin said to lando

" y'all staying the night here ? " lando asked me

" we was , but now I'm just gone go home .. causseee yeah " I nodded slowly and got up to go upstairs and grab my stuff.

as I was getting my stuff I heard the door close behind me.

i turned around and it was Derrick.

" what you leave fo ? " he said in a low tone.

" because y'all have company that I don't know , and plus y'all need more space since they gone be here for the whole weekend " I shrugged and continued to look for my hoodie.

" so , sleep in here with me " he stood in his bathroom Mirror playing In his head.

" yeah right " I laughed

" I'm not laughing , I'm being deadass " he said with a straight face.

i sighed

" na put ya shit down and get inna bed " he grabbed my purse out my hand and hung it on his door.

" nah , imma take a shower and put on my onesie first " I said getting my things back out my my duffel bag.

" okay , take ya time " he said as he walked out of the door.

-

RED LIGHTS , STOP SIGNS , I STILL SEE YOUR FACE IN THE WHITE CARS ! FRONT YARDS CANT GO TOO THE PLACES WE USED TO , GO TOO CAUSE I STILL FUCKING LOVE YOU BAAABBEEE .

i yelled drivers license while I got out of the shower because , olivia did her thing period.

I washed my hair in the shower too so it was dripping on my onesie.

i sprayed perfume on myself and lotioned up.

" bout time , you be taking centuries in the fucking bathroom" Derrick was sitting on his bed

" why you up here ? yo company down there " I laughed.

" cause I had to fucking pee , move " he lightly pushed me and went into the bathroom.

I just went downstairs where everybody else was.

" bae I thought you was leaving " lando said as I walked down the stairs.

I laughed " I was , I changed my mind tho "

" oh you wanted to be around me ? " he smiled showing his grills.

I covered my face and sat next to raven.

" yo ass weird bruh " lando started laughing.

" Derrick gone fuck you up , messing with his girl" foogi started.

" he said this not his girl " he stretched out his arms, "are you his girl ? " he asked me and I shook my head nah.

" not yet anyways " Derrick walked down the stairs and intervened in the conversation.

" uh oh ni " foogi started moving his eyes every which way.

" thought you told me to do my thing ? " lando said to Derrick.

" yea nigga you can do yo thing , I'm not gone force you not too " Derrick laughed

lando waved Derrick off.

" okay imma just go laydown , bye now " I ran upstairs. that was mad embarrassing

I put my hair in a messy bun to keep from getting his pillow hella wet and I got in bed and scrolled on my phone.

" get up " Derrick said as he came In the room and closed the door behind em.

" I JUST laid down , what is it ? " I said holding my arms out for him to come here.

" c'mere " he licked his lips

" ughhh " I groaned and got up.

" what ? " I walked up to him

and he just looked at me like wtf is it ?

" well what do you wa - " I got cut off by him grabbing my neck and pinning against the wall while kissing me.

I was in shock at first but i wanted this to happen so I kissed back.

" take these off " he said referring to my pants.

- flashback -

" DAD , STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? " I yelled

" stop running from me Layla , take those off " my dad started tugging on my shorts.

I kicked him in the nuts and ran outdoors.

- flashback over -

I shook my head no.

" no , Derrick I can't do this " I said and he instantly stopped.

I started to shed a tear but I held it in.

" what's wrong ? " he said backing away.

I shook my head " nothing , it - it's stupid " I laid back down.

" you gotta tell me wassup ma " he laid next to me and I started crying.

he just held me.

" i was raped at 15 .. by my dad " I said. it hurt when I said it , talking and crying feels like chains around your throat.

" oh Shit , I triggered that ? " he looked hella concerned.

i nodded " don't take it to heart tho "

" nah you good , everybody got they scars I'm not gonna judge you off that shit "

" thank you " I sniffed

" for what ? "

" for understanding " I looked up at him and kissed him.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

13.5K 275 35
Compilation of Stories of Chuuya and Dazai from the BSD. Open for ideas and suggestions the readers want to have regarding the daily lives of the sou...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
529K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.