Our Mission

By RoseAuth0r

[MAJOR EDITING] Aside from her breathtaking beauty and desirable personality the young spy Isabella Garcia i... More

BEFORE READING
* Characters *
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
AESTHETE

Chapter 18

84.5K 1.5K 3.4K
By RoseAuth0r

- Isabella's POV -

"You do understand leaving party guests unannounced is rude Lorenzo" I shouted over the loud music which didn't stop him from continuing to drag me out of the club and ignoring me like usual. I wasn't sure if it was on purpose or because he genuinely couldn't hear me.

A cold burst of wind hit me once we made it out the club doors and into the parking lot. My teeth began to chatter as painful goosebumps ran down my body feeling like thousands of needles piercing into my skin.

Just as I was about to pull away from Lorenzo he turned around and picked up bridal style off the ground.

"Let me down right now or I will-"

"You'll what?" He devilishly laughed and glared at me.

"Skin you alive" I scoffed matching his glare with the same intensity.

"You certainly have a way with words" He continued to laugh curving the edge of his lips slightly."Are you finished with this little tantrum of yours?"

I stopped and opened my mouth to speak but the words died down in my throat. I closed my mouth and broke the glare from him to stare out at the parking lot behind his broad shoulders.

My body was exhausted from all the partying and I honestly didn't have time to prove myself to him. No matter how many times I did he would just ignore me or snap. I yawned and laid my head onto his hard chest as he walked me to his car and helped me in.

The car ride was silent as both of us stared out the window. Lorenzo focusing on the road as I watched the blurry images of cars passing by. The sky was pitch black leaving the bright moon and car lights the only things lighting up our surroundings.

"Sober up" Lorenzo muttered throwing a foggy water bottle onto my lap. The cold outside feeling like knives piercing into my now warm skin.

I didn't want to drink it but my throat was begging to get rid of the dry itching feeling. I brought the cap to my mouth twisting it off with my teeth and spitting it out onto my hand.

"Hey, we just passed the way to your house" I choked on my water trying to alert him.

"Can you try not killing yourself before we even get there" He muttered.

I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm, bipolar bitch.

"Where are you taking me, a random warehouse in the middle of nowhere so you can kill me" I laughed twisting the cap back onto the bottle. A few seconds went by and Lorenzo didn't reply to my crazy assumption. I turned to my side to see his usual blank face and eyes focused on the road.

"Wait I-I was kidding" I stuttered out not knowing whether he was trying to scare me or if he was being serious. My palms began to sweat and the weight of my body became heavier as my head got lighter.

I'm aware that I'm strong enough to kill him first if I wanted to but that didn't stop the anxiousness throughout my body making me shake uncontrollably.

I kept my glance on him until seeing his lips pull into a smirk. He knew what he was doing and I fell for it like an idiot. I wasn't sure who to be mad at, him or myself for allowing it.

"We're here" He stated as he drove up a runway where a plane was park at the end.

"What is this? I'm not fucking going" I argued as he parked the car. He didn't pay any attention to me and just hopped out of the car slamming his door in my face.

I unbuckled my seat belt to crawl over my seat and onto his until my leg was pulled. I turned my head around to see a random man that most likely worked for Lorenzo. The man began roaming his hands up my legs like some horny creep, fucking gross.

I kicked back piercing my heel into his arm. He groaned out loud following by letting go of my legs and falling onto the ground.

"Stop being so fucking difficult " Lorenzo snapped out of nowhere grabbing onto my arm and pulling me out of the car. I tried fighting back but my body just felt too weak and tired.

He picked me up over his shoulder and began walking to the stairway to the plane. His arm wrapped onto the crevices of my knees almost crushing them and my blood rushed down my head leaving my face to burn up. The heavy pressure feeling like my head was on the verge of exploding.

"Take me on the plane so I can fucking kill you in peace" I laughed as he walked up the staircase and into the plane.

He finally placed me down onto a seat and grabbed both of my wrists tying a zip tie around them before I had the chance to hit him. He then buckled my seatbelt and sat across from me.

"Now take a fucking nap so I could deal with you sober," He said through his clenched teeth pinching the bridge of his nose and laying himself back in the seat spreading out his legs.

My drunk tired body sank into the comfy cushion and it wasn't long until I felt the weight on my eyes shut close.

--------

"Morning sleepyhead" Lorenzo chuckled as I woke up from my nap. My head was already throbbing from a hangover. I sat up in my seat and looked out the window beside me. It was still dark so I'm not sure how long I've slept for but I'm assuming long enough since we were already thousands of miles up in the air.

I wanted to rub my eyes to confirm whether this was a nightmare or real life but couldn't since my hands were still tied together, yeah definitely real life. I took my eyes off the window and stared at Lorenzo only to see a stupid smirk plastered on his face almost as if he was amused by all this which only caused my blood to boil in the annoyance of how childish he was being.

"We're going to Italy, it's your birthday gift from me of course" He shrugged his eyes not leaving mines.

I broke the contact and stared down at my tied hands. I remembered how in training to become a spy I had to learn to get myself out of situations like this but I was always sober and never drunk or hungover. I raised my tied hands and pushed them down forcefully onto my kneecap breaking the zip tie.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and hopped off the seat. My bare feet dragging across the rough carpet since one heel was stuck in a guy's arm and the other probably flew off when I was fighting back earlier.

I walked over to Lorenzo and stood between his parted legs. I bend myself over and placed a hand on his chest for stability before whispering into his ear. "If you're going to tie me up at least do it right"

I let out a gasp as he pulled me onto his lap so that I was now straddling him. I looked up at him, his hard stare almost burning through me.

He wrapped his hand around my neck pressing in the right amount of pressure and pulling me closer to him.

"Did you enjoy making me upset trying to be a little stripper ?" He questioned angrily, his minty breath fanned on my face.

"Did you enjoy your time watching me?" I asked softly biting down onto my lip trying to hide the smile on my face.

He pulled me by my neck crashing his lips onto mine and licking between asking for entrance. I parted my lips inviting his warm tongue into my mouth as he deepened the kiss. His tongue massaging against mines caused a tingling shock to run down my spine.

I tried pushing away to gasp for air but Lorenzo just pulled me right back in kissing me hungrily. My nails dug into his shoulder as I began to grind my throbbing entrance against his bulge making my dress hike up.

He pulled me back by neck-breaking the kiss. Our chest rose up and down rapidly trying to regain our breaths, his eyes still focused on my lips. Lorenzo loosened the grip around my neck and brought his hand to my cheek, holding my face while his thumb rubbed down my soft plumped lips.

"Get on your knees" He ordered letting go of my face.

Although I enjoyed being in control all the time to show I wasn't weak it always changes when it came to Lorenzo. I hated how much I loved how he was dominant and aggressive but yet so gentle and soft when it came to me.

But the questions on why and how come he was only this way with me always ran through my mind.

I hesitated before hopping off his lap and lowering myself onto my knees. I scooted in between his legs while my eyes stared at the wet spot I left on his bulge from grinding on him.

My eyes trailed up to his lustful-filled face. I began undoing his belt as he ran a hand through my hair gripping harshly onto the ends.

I pulled down his slacks and boxers taking out his large hard cock and wrapping my petite hands around it. I started to stroke it up and down earning a few groans from him before placing my mouth onto his tip and flicking my tongue around it teasingly.

"I'm not fucking playing with you Isabella" He let out another groan and roughly pulled the ends of hairs. I moaned onto his cock as I took his full length in my mouth wrapping my lips around the base and sucking harder onto his tip.

"Just like that, keep going baby" He moaned as I moved my head faster still using my hand to stroke him. I brought up my other hand cupping his balls and massaging them gently.

After what felt like forever his body tensed up when my tongue swirled around his sensitive area. I continued with the same pace until feeling his warm cum shoot down my throat.

I pulled his dick out of my mouth letting some of his cum mixed with my saliva drip down my bottom lip to my chin and quickly wiped it off with the back of my hand.

Once he pulled his clothes back on I got up from the ground to straddle him again. I leaned in kissing him passionately, savoring the moment. Before it could continue any longer he pulled me away taking me off his lap and placing me on the seat beside him.

"We're about to land," He said softly buckling me in.

--------

I was ready to step out the door that led to the staircase of the plane but Lorenzo scooped me up again bridal style. I let out a gasp and wrapped my arms around his neck scared of almost falling.

"You don't have any shoes" He reminded me carrying me down the steps to a black SUV parked just a few feet away. I nodded my head to assure him that I understood until remembering I didn't have shoes or any other clothes besides what I'm wearing.

"Lorenzo I don't have clothes" I groaned out in annoyance once he placed me in the backseat of the car and closing the door in my face, what's up with him always slamming the door in my face and ignoring me.

I didn't let the annoyance ruin the fact that I was now in Italy for my birthday. I've never been to Italy but it has always been on a list of places I wanted to go. I just never would've thought it would be with a mafia leader. I smiled out of excitement trying to hold in the scream I wanted to let out.

The door beside me slammed shut and I looked over to my side to see Lorenzo by my side straightening out his slacks and buckling himself in.

"Sai dove andare and don't worry I hired someone to go shopping for you" He stated not even looking at me. [Translation: You know where to go].

The ride was longer than I would've expected but still comfortably quiet. The driver drove through multiple tall guarded gates until stopping around a beautiful water fountain covered in colorful flowers.

--------

My eyes wandered around the inside of the house. The walls were a cream color and the floors were different shades of off-white. Maids were passing around and guards by every entrance and exit with guns in their hands.

Lorenzo placed me back down onto my feet. The cold tile floors waking up my body from the long ride.

Lorenzo intertwines his large slightly rough hands with mines and rushed me down a lit up hall and a flight of stairs.

"Why is this floor so empty" I questioned as we passed through the long hall that had dozens of doors no one was guarding.

"It's my wing bella, no ones allowed on this floor unless I say" He answered stopping at the last door of the hall. He opened it and pulled me inside slamming the door shut behind us.

Lorenzo let go of my hand and made his way to the fluffy white bed in the center of the room and sat himself down.

"Strip for me" He stated leaning back, his eyes filled with anger and lust roaming my body until meeting mines.

I walked away from the door and towards him with my eyebrows pulled together in confusion not understanding why he wanted me to.

I watched his jaw clench and a hand run through his hair before answering a question he knew I was going to ask. "You want to be a stripper, I'll treat you like one" He said deepening his voice.

I let out a chuckle at on how dramatic he was being about me trying to pole dance and have fun at my own party, it's not like I was butt ass naked.

I ran my hands down my neck to my shoulders hooking my fingers on the straps. I pulled the dress down my body letting it to pool at my feet.

I wasn't just giving myself to him, I wanted what he wanted just as much , pleasure.

(Picture below)

I brought my hands to my back unclasping my lace bra and dropping the delicate fabric onto the floor. I stared at Lorenzo who's eyes dropped down to my bare chest and continued on by slipping off my underwear.

He pulled me by my waist so he can get a closer view of my naked body. He placed his mouth onto my lower belly kissing my warm skin lightly then licking his warm tongue up my body to my neck causing goosebumps throughout me. I squeezed my thighs together trying to relieve the tingling throb in between.

Lorenzo stood up towering over me, his fingertips brushing up my shoulders to my neck until gripping onto my chin and lifting it up so that I was now eye to eye with him.

"I don't like sharing what's mine" He stated letting go of my face harshly. He lifted both of my legs onto his waist and I instinctively wrapped them around following by throwing my hands around his neck. He carried me to the bed and placed me down laying me on my back.

He quickly unwrapped my hold onto him and backed away to unbutton his white shirt. The light fabric slipped off his amazing sculpted body and fell onto the ground.

He crawled back onto the bed hovering over me. He lowered himself and crashed his soft lips onto mine. A chill ran down my spine as my eyes fluttered closed. His lips parted allowing me to slip my tongue in and massage mines against his.

I let out a gasp and arched my back feeling his thumb press onto my throbbing clit and rubbing in circular motions while his two fingers slid into my wet heated folds.

I ran my hands through his fluffy hair lightly pulling the ends but he snatched them away holding my wrists above my head with his free hand.

I let out a soft moan as he trailed kisses down my jaw to the crook of my neck nibbling on my skin lightly while continuing to thrust his fingers inside of me leaving my juices to flow out the more he slid in and out.

"Lorenzo faster" I whimpered feeling his warm wet kisses go down my breast and stomach until his lips lightly brushed the top of my pussy but pulled away quickly teasing my body.

I spread out my shaking legs as wide as I could and move my hips up to his face which were quickly pushed down by his hand releasing the hold he had on my wrists.

My body was on fire begging for more of his touch. I felt a shiver run down me once his warm tongue met my clit. He teasingly flicked it a few times before removing his mouth and kissing the outside of my pussy leading up my inner thigh.

"Fuck" I groaned running my hands through his hair, I wanted more of him and he wasn't giving it to me.

He kissed back down my inner thigh to my pussy. His licked up and down my clit then swirled around it while his fingers curled hard hitting my g spot and continued to slam inside of me.

"Im so close" I moaned as my legs shook from the sudden rush of pleasure. My hard breathing and moans filled the air as I felt close to my climax.

Lorenzo sucked hard onto my sensitive clit but quickly removed his mouth and fingers once my body tense up ready to release, leaving me on the edge and unfinished.

"Punishment for not behaving bella and showing off what's mine" He laughed placing his fingers into his mouth licking off my juices.

I rolled my eyes watching him enjoy every moment of my squirmy body in misery, I craved him and his touch.

"Aw but ti scoperò così forte finchè non potrai camminare " He slurred sarcastically in his sexy Italian accent. He rubbed his thumb down my lips before lowering himself down and rushing his lips onto mine kissing me roughly sending a burning sensation throughout my body.  [Translation: I'll fuck you so hard until you can't walk].

"Put on a condom" I moaned out and continuing on with our hot sloppy kiss. His tongue sucked on mine until it trailed off onto my lips, his teeth biting down lightly and breaking away from me.

He unwrapped my legs to unbuckle and took out a gold foil packet out of his front pocket before continuing to zipped down his pants and slipping off his briefs. He brought the packet to his mouth, using his teeth to tear open the package.

He groaned every time he stroked his hard cock
before to slipping on the condom. He crawled back over me staring into my eyes waiting for my consent. I nodded my head and soon after I felt his tip slide up and down my throbbing clit before it slowly slipped into my wet entrance.

My hands gripped onto the sheets as I arched my back letting out a scream. The mixture of pleasure and pain pushed my body to the edge. His hands trailed all over me stopping at my breast. He cupped his large hand onto one massage it and his fingers pinching my sensitive nipple. He brought his mouth down to my other, sucking hard on my nipple as his warm tongue swirled around.

I bit down onto my lips trying to keep my moans in and dug my nails into his back. My walls adjusted to his large size and began tightening with each thrust his veiny cock made. A heat washed over me when his fingers began rubbing my clit back and forth.

"I want to hear you Isabella" He groaned in my ear, his warm breath tickling me slightly.

"I'm so close" I moaned out leading him to go deeper and harder inside of me making my toes curl . I circled my lower body around his hard and pushed my hips up to meet his every hard stroke. I dug my nails deeper into his back almost making him bleed until a warm tingling pleasure washed over me as I came onto his dick.

Lorenzo removed his mouth from my breast and brought his lips to my mouth giving me a quick pec just as he released.

Both of our exhausted bodies dropped and our pants filled the air.

"Let's get you cleaned up" He panted taking off his filled condom and throwing it into the trash next to the bed. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom attached to the room. He placed me down on the covered toilet and turned on the water to the bath.

Once the tub was filled I climbed into the hot water that already began to relax my tired muscles. I looked up at Lorenzo admiring his sculpted body walk towards before climbing in behind me. The tub was spacious enough leaving just the right amount of space for both of us.

Lorenzo began to kiss the sensitive spot behind my ear making me giggle from how tickling it was. I turned myself around so that I was now facing him and smiled softly.

"I'm too tired for anymore" I pouted circling my fingers on his smooth chest. My day was filled with a bunch of fun, arguments, surprises, and pleasure, If anything all I wanted to do right now was fall asleep in his arms.

His eyes were soft and his face was relaxed. It made my heart flutter seeing him not so serious. He nodded his head in understanding and cupped his hands under the water. He brought them up above my head letting the warm water run down my hair and face.

Lorenzo grabbed a bottle of shampoo and squirted the soap onto his hands. He lathered the lavender-scented shampoo in my hair, some sliding down my forehead and into my eyes, burning them like hell.

I blink my eyes hard and fast barely seeing Lorenzo. His face had no type of emotion shown before he burst out laughing at my pain. Each time he tried to apologize he was interrupted by a laugh.

--------

After our bath, I wrapped myself in a heated towel and walked back into the room following behind Lorenzo as he directed me to a walk-in closet. The huge closet had two separate sections, one side for me and the other for him.

I stood by the doorway watching him change into his boxers and grey sweats. I couldn't take my eyes off the droplets running down his toned abs to his defined V line.

"Your clothes are already here" He questioned more than inform. His eyebrows laced together confused on why I haven't gotten change into any clothes.

"My body needs to breathe" I laughed throwing the towel off my dried body and walking myself to the bed. I hopped on and went under the covers letting out a groan as the fresh covers wrapped my body and how my curves formed into the fluffy memory foam mattress.

Lorenzo walked out of the closet yawning quietly and climbed into the bed. He pulled my naked body close to him and pressed his soft lips onto my forehead. I smiled at his temporary kindness that made the butterflies in my stomach tickle like crazy.

"You looked very beautiful today." He smiled shutting his eyes close.

I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck inhaling his lavender scent. The warmth of his body automatically heated up mines. I let out a yawned before closing my eyes shut.

.....................................................................
Hope you enjoyed besties still learning how to write sexual scenes lol <3

Don't forget to vote !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 649 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
435K 12.8K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
15.1K 529 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
1M 25.7K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...