dreams about your love - dnf

Από moogyon

best friends that met over a game called minecraft. and they will always be nothing more than best friends, r... Περισσότερα

:)
D
R
E
A
M
S
A
B
U
T
Y
O
U
R
L
O
V
E
preparing for the day
impatient
welcome to florida
hanging out
rays of sun, and the shimmering moon
this can't be happening
sand
car rides and blaring music

O

2.8K 95 240
Από moogyon

//small nsfw at the end

i slowly opened my eyes, staring up at the ceiling.

remembering the snowy dream, i let out a small sad sigh. i really wish that was reality.

being with blue always made me happy. i wonder what he will be like if i ever get to meet, or hear him.

but who am i kidding.

once again, i knew that i had gotten another letter, so i slowly lifted my arm in front of my face to see another dark blue letter lined up with the last.

B.

i yawned, not being fazed anymore about the letters that basically meant nothing to me at this point.

today, i had absolutely no motivation to move. so, why should i?

i grabbed my phone from the bed stand, watching the notifications flood in, most surprised and confused reactions from my comment.

i slowly tapped through them, slightly smiling some of them, before heading on over to twitter to scroll endlessly through my time line.

coming across the usual, i gave a few arts that showed up a like.

there was one tweet especially, catching my attention before i scrolled.

@ MCYTPLAYLISTS : a playlist inspired by Dreamwastaken! [playlist name and link (you could always check out the spotify for this book, in the :) chapter !!) ]

❤1.8k likes  69 retweets  404 comments

my curiosity got the best of me, quickly tapping on the link which lead me to of course, a playlist.

i scrolled through the songs, seeing some i knew, and some i didn't.

deciding on just shuffling the playlist, i waiting for the song to start.

a song started, the bass, and the drums were loud, but enjoyable.

the song started, but it was speaking a different language.

uh.. what is the song saying? something something... telepatía? sure enough, when i went to check the name of the song, it was called telepatía.

its a good song, but i really wish i could understand what it was saying. ..wait?

you know im just a flight away
if you wanted you could take a private plane
a kilómetros estamos conectando
y me prendes aunque no me estés tocando
you know ive got alot to say
all these voices in the background in my brain
y me dicen todo lo que estás pensando
me imagino lo que ya estás maquinando

oh, well at least some of the song was in english. the lyrics were soothing, even the parts i couldn't understand.

it reminded me of someone. that someone was george.

the song was very calming. i found myself closing my eyes, almost going to sleep again.

but, shortly, it ended.

the next song had already started to play, the persons voice immediately starting.

i dont wanna seem the way i do
but im confident when im with you

the song was really mesmerizing already, the song called cloud 9 by beach bunny. the singers voice and guitar was super good.

but when he loves me i feel like im floating
when he calls me pretty, i feel like somebody

it was a good song, i had to admit. i quickly added both the songs to my playlist.

i stared up at the ceiling, the morning light still spilling in my room and onto the ceiling.

lets.. go back on twitter, what else can i do. i thought to myself, clicking back onto twitter.

i scrolled for a bit, before seeing the account that showed what music i listened to had posted the to songs i just played.

@ dreamspotify : telepatía, Kali Uchis. 11:32 PM.
231 likes    14 retweets    34 comments
|
|
| DR34ML0V3R: oh thats hot
|
|
| whatamidoingwithmylife: thinking about george again huh 😏/j
|
|
|
| karlmeow: good song 10/10 👍
|
|

@ dreamspotify: Cloud 9, Beach Bunny.
11:45 PM.
172 likes    9 retweets   21 comments
|
|
|
| karlmeow: what a good song
|
|
|
| tutrletgv: oh he is listening to that is he now
|
|
|
| P1NKW4TER: BANGER
|

i laughed a tiny bit at some of the comments, cracking a george joke or just a genuinely good comment.

scrolling around a bit more, tweets that my friends had liked, dream smp guesses for lore, just a bunch of random stuff.

i finally gave up, throwing my phone to the side as i slowly hoisted myself out of bed.

patches bolted into my room hearing me moving around, quickly meowing and bumping against my leg.

i smiled and pet her soft fur, following her out of my bedroom.

she brought me to the front door, i opened it as she ran outside, rolling around in the grass.

"aww.." i cooed, crouching down to pet her more as she rolled around in the grass.

i felt like going somewhere today. maybe the beach? yeah, maybe the beach. i hadn't been there in awhile, the memories of my father were sort of sad, missing him still as his voice repeated in my head.

i watched patches roam around a bit more before i sent her back inside, making sure she didn't run away while i was gone.

i slipped on my shoes, grabbing my house keys, and walking to the pier's steps to get down to the beach.

a few minutes later, i was walking down the steps towards the sand and water.

when i stepped foot on the sand, i slowly slid my shoes back off, setting them near the steps as the sand hit my feet.

it was very hot, but i didn't mind. it was like i was re-living the memories as i walked in the same trail me and my dad would.

the spot we had made had fallen apart slightly, but the few logs and two stumps were still there.

i sat down on one of the stumps. the fire pit we had built still stood, the fire wood missing.

my father told me to take someone special here when we layed on the sand just a bit ahead from the spot.

so if george ever came to florida, i would take him here.

the sun shined brightly in my eyes, causing me to have to look anywhere but up.

the sounds of seagulls chirping and the waves crashing were very soothing.

but that was quickly interrupted by the sound of my phone buzzing.

i quickly grabbed it from out of my pocket, only to see george was calling me.

"hello?"

"hi." he said, a small yawn followed after.

"hey george! what's up?" i said, happy to hear his voice again.

"mfm.. i just woke up, and we haven't called in a while so i decided why not call now." he said, shuffling around.

"ah, well then good morning." i said, the waves crashing as i looked into the sparkling water.

"where are you? i hear waves and birds." he asked.

"im at the beach! its nostalgic, and just calming." i said, letting out a soft sigh.

"i have never been to the beach." george admitted.

"what?! if you ever decide to visit here, i need to take you." i said sternly, surprised that he has never been.

he let out a soft giggle, something that warmed my heart.

"you definitely need to."

"ooh, want to walk around with me again? i will put on my camera!" i quickly asked. i loved it when i could walk around with george on call, made it feel like he was here with me.

"i get to see your face finally? alright." he said, making me roll my eyes playfully.

"you wish! only putting it so you cant see my face. maybe if you visit me you can see it..?" i pleaded, wanting to see him as soon as possible. he scoffed.

"your lucky that.. your nice. i will turn my face cam on though, and maybe one day." he said, his camera turned on slowly.

he was still laying in bed, his hair slightly messy making him look better than usual.

"you look good." i said, turning on my camera and pointing it to the ocean.

"..thanks. the water looks nice." he said, smiling a soft smile as i tilted my phone back and forth.

we kept talking about how our week was and other random topics, eventually i decided to leave the area and head off into the little town i lived in.

"soo, where we off to?" he asked as i made my way down the side walk, to the small train station that was near.

"taking you to a secret place!~" i said. i was headed towards another one of my favorite places to go, taking all my closest friends there.

my mother and father both have their own special spot, my fathers being the beach spot, and my mothers being a small field of flowers.

only a few people knew about the place, considering it was super blocked off by trees and other buildings.

it is such a beautiful place though, my mother said that she had found the spot when she was younger with my father, making it her favorite spot to go with him.

she takes terra there often for picnics, and when her and i were young, my mother would take us there every saturday.

she always is telling me, "its just a matter of time before you find your special spot too, clay!", and to be honest, i hope i do soon.

"okay, now we wait for the bus!" i said, taking a seat on the red bench. memories of my first dream with blue flashed in my brain.

"alright.. oh yeah, how are your dreams?" he asked, almost like he read my mind.

"ah, i have gotten two new ones. now the letters spell out DREAMS AB. no idea what that means," i started.

"but, i have been recently having a different style of dreams. this guy, blue, he is my soulmate and is apparently appearing in my dreams. but, i dont know what he or anyone else looks like, their faces are all crossed out. its comforting though, i like being there." i said.

"blue? that's a cool name, i want that name." george said, giggling a bit.

"course you do. oh, the bus is here!" i said, watching the bus pull closer, and eventually stop, allowing me to hop on.

we fell into a calming silence, the sounds of screeching cars faintly could be heard in the distance.

i stared back down at my phone screen, seeing his sleepy face.

i could look at his face for hours. the way he was staring off at whatever, his almond brown eyes shimmered.

"what?" he giggled, noticing my silence.

"o-oh, nothing." i quickly said, shaking my head.

then, i thought of a idea.

i smiled, slowly flipping my camera to my face, covering it with my hand.

"george." i said, watching him slowly tilt his head back to the phone, not fully looking though.

"hm." he mumbled, looking back slowly.

i watched his eyes widen, his mouth parted slightly.

i laughed, trying my best not to make a wheeze, quickly flipping my camera back to the feet.

"what?" he asked, the same look of utter confusion on his face.

i didn't get to answer the question.

"now arriving at 14th street." i heard the announcer say, i quickly sprung out of my seat, speed walking down the isle and out the doors.

"okay, im off the bus, just gotta head behind the abandoned building!" i said happily, running for the building.

"i dont get what it is. can you just tell me?" he pleaded.

"im almost there." i said, turning the last corner.

and there it was, the pretty flower field that had seemed to be there forever.

the pink, blue, yellow, red, and other colors swayed in the wind, the sun perfectly in the middle of the sky, the golden color flashed onto the grass.

"look!" i said, tilting my phone to show him the field and sun.

"..im colorblind." he sighed.

shit. how did i forget that? he is always saying that!

"oh shit- i totally forgot! im so sorry-" i panicked, wanting to show him something that was pretty to make him feel special.

"no- its okay! i can still see.. some." he said, smiling and shutting his eyes, laughing awkwardly.

"alright.. i am sorry again." i apologized, sitting down in the grass.

"believe me, its okay." he whispered.

i smiled slightly, letting out a long sigh as i plopped into the grass, flowers tickled my face and legs.

"im so tired from all that walking." i complained, hearing george giggle again.

"ooh, im so tired from sitting in my bed all day." he said, dramatically putting his hand on his head, and faking a pout, making me laugh.

"your so stupid." i sighed, rolling my eyes playfully.

"mhm, you know you love me." he whispered.

i raised a eyebrow. "bold now are we?"

"maybe." he said.

i smiled, shutting my eyes as the breeze slowly brushed the grass blades against my face.

i let out a yawn, hearing george shuffle around.

after a few minutes of silence, and me struggling to stay awake, i heard something from him.

he started humming a song, and he was pretty good sounding for just humming.

it was a comforting slow song, sounding like no song i have heard of, or at least could recognize.

the soft lul of his voice was enough to get me only thinking about him, slowly finding myself drifting off to sleep, even though it was only around 7, and i was in a field.

the last things i heard before i dozed off on call, were him finally saying some lyrics of the song.

but sadly, all i heard was "i know.." before my brain completely shut off.

...

...

a squeeze of my hand jolted me up, looking over to see blue again.

he was wearing a short sleeve shirt that had a blueberry on it, and white baggy pants.

i looked around to see a bunch of rides, such as random games, a ferris wheel, food stands, and a few random people making balloon animals.

"ooh, want to go on the ferris wheel?" blue asked. pointing up to the.. tall and scary ferris wheel.

"blue.. im terrified of hights." i said, looking down to his scribbled out face.

"cmon, i will be there! how bad can it be, i will protect you, probably." he laughed, tugging me towards it.

i smiled a bit, letting him drag me over. good thing this was all just a dream land where nothing bad could happen. right?

time seemed to skip again, we were all of a sudeen seated in one of the carts, waiting for it to start moving.

i tensed up, just the thought of being super high up, in real life or not, was just utterly terrifying.

i felt blue squeeze my hand, making me look back over to him.

"hey, its okay! here, come sit with me, its starting soon." he said, patting the spot next to him.

i smiled, quickly moving to sit with him as we connected hands.

and sure enough, the ride started to move, lifting off the ground. i forced my eyes shut, gripping onto blue's hand harder on accident.

he giggled. squeezing back as we lifted off the ground more and more.

"your fine, what, do you need a kiss or something?" he teased, poking my cheek. i assumed that in this fantasy, me and him were dating, so i decided to take a risk.

"yes.." i said, pouting at him as he looked at me, the black box covering his face kinda scared me though.

he rolled his eyes, quickly moving in and what i have to assume was a kiss, but it felt more like a tingle.

"there. feel better?" he said, crossing his arms and facing away from me.

i laughed, shaking him by his shoulders.

"very. hug?" i pleaded, looking into his.. scribbled out face.

he didn't say anything, wrapping his arms around me. the warmth felt like a real humans, like it was real.

i smiled and hugged back, shutting my eyes.

when i re opened them, i realized we had made it to the top of the ferris wheel, making me jump.

"what?" he asked, looking around, and noticed when i pointed down.

he looked back to me, saying nothing, but he rested his head on my shoulder and intertwined our fingers again.

it warmed my heart, my soulmate was a very touchy person.

good thing i was too, laying my head onto his, and intertwining mine with his as the cold air blew onto my face.

time seemed to skip back to us walking back to the car, scaring me for a second at the sudden speed up.

when we hopped into the car, i noticed he had went into the passenger seat, making me realize i was the one who was driving.

he sat in silence, scaring me a bit, knowing him he is very talkative.

"blue?" i asked, seeing him look over to me.

but, this time, i realized something different. the bottom half of his face was now visible, seeing his parted light pink lips.

"hm?" he responded. a small smirk crossed his face.

"looking at my lips? my, why are you doing that now hmm?" he teased, setting his arm on the armrest and head in his hand as he smirked.

"i'm not.." i said, quickly looking back forward. he giggled.

"it's fine, we are dating after all." he said, grabbing my face and pulling it closer to his, sending butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"oh.. you sure then?" i asked, wanting to see how far this would actually end up.

he didn't say a word before mashing our lips together, the slight tingle i felt before was still present.

i closed my eyes, feeling him wrap his arms around my neck as he scooted over to where i was sitting.

i pulled him into my lap, wrapping my arms around his small waist as he bit my lip, asking for entrance.

our tongues danced around each others, his hands running through my hair as i hummed into the kiss.

and then, i felt his hands move down.

but, sadly, i never got to see where it would go, falling into the deep black pit once again, leaving me alone and well.. you know.

...

...

i shot my eyes wide open.

i quickly shot up, breathing heavily as i looked around, seeing that it was morning, and i was still in the field, sweating a lot as well.

what the actual hell what that? the first dream i ever had that gave me a part of my soulmate that wasn't crossed out.. was that.

of course, my eyes naturally bolted down to my sleeve, lifting it up to check to see the new letter, which was,

O

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

68.9K 2.3K 21
one shots/short stories of dream and George bc they're the cutest together ok? - attention: this book is in no way meant to be harmful towards Dream...
7.1K 116 24
both dream and george were in high school and best friends when one day george felt different for him. they went through so many obstacles but ended...
156K 4.3K 21
Anxiety comes creeping back into George's life from his childhood. Thinking he can handle it on his own, he doesn't tell anyone. That plan goes out...
149K 5.5K 28
My first finished book. Inspired by the song Home For The Summer by Sara Kays. This book contains strong language and has a few smut chapters, you ca...