SQUABBLE - NOBARA K.

Da utabomb1

He wasn't going to stop hunting him until he was dead. Everyone who loved him knew that. If only he realized... Altro

Squabble + Bio
What in the actual f-
Sukuna's Vessel
The New Girl in Town ( Part 1 )
The New Girl in Town ( Part 2 )
Dinner and Nostalgia
One on One with Nobara
The fun before tragedy
A Battle against the Devil ( part 1 )
A Battle against the Devil ( part 2 )
I lived, bitch
JJK
Recovery and Oh no, she's here
It's kinda complicated ( part 1 )
It's kinda complicated ( part 2 )
Plans and a Confession
Domains and Princesses
Ready, set, go!
The talk with Mai ( short )
"I think I love you, kei"
Cat fight
Anticipated showdown
The First Kiss
He's in trouble
Proposal of a Proposal
Lovers' Quarrel
Time is precious
Pain and Pleasure
Great escape ( part 1 )
Congratulations
The Great escape ( part 2)..and sleeping with Sukuna ( wait what? )
Give it back
Karaoke night
I love you, but I'm sorry
Kill the Brothers
Revenge over You
My Son
Playtime
Trivia
War
Update
War declared
Shibuya
Reunion
I love you, now and forever
My lovely escape
Self destruction
Happy birthday, love
Where do we stand?
A Promised Kiss
Enemies to Lovers
Maki
Tension and Love
Squabble and Drama
Outsiders
Mai, I love you
I will always love you
A/N and your choice
Don't come back
Alone together
I'm yours
Let the games begin
Golden Prize
that's how the games work
Nightmares
Once and for all
The final opponent
Away from home
lady death
The end
Crossover of the Year

Family ties

800 25 3
Da utabomb1

Hey ya'll, comment and vote if you like! Hope you guys like the chapter ><

"What an idiot!"  Nobara rips the IV out of her wrist and jumps out of bed, immediately almost losing balance after sitting in bed for days. 

Yuuta glanced at Megumi who shoots back with offended eyes,

"What? You told me to tell her what happened to him." 

The girl in the eyepatch was practically prancing around the room, thoughts running wild about him. The good and the bad. She tugs a chunk of her hair, almost wanting to scream some more over this situation.

For the good, it's a great thing he's alive and he didn't fall to Mahito right after she did.

But the bad,

He sounded crazy. Not the Kei she knows and love. 

'I know he's suffering but to declare genocide over my death is insane!' She shakes her in disbelief and has a hard time digesting all of this because it was so disgusting to her

"What are you going to do, Nobara?" Megumi asked, walking up to her. "I mean if we find him.."

She looks at him and slams a fist against her other palm, completely enraged. 

"Well first I'm going to hit him with my hammer!" She announces and mimics her hand movements as if she's slamming her weapon against Kei's cheek.

"And then I'll give him the biggest lecture that he'll regret it so much and then, and then,

'Should I break up with him?' 

The pit of her stomach hurts over the fact that Kei literally almost killed Megumi and attempted to kill the elders. He sounds so psychotic and that she can't fathom being with a person like that. She deserved better if this is now his mindset. 

"I-I'll have to see.." She murmurs lastly, quieting down her loud voice. Everything hurts Nobara. She lost her eye, Maki Senpai is alive but her burns are permanent and could not be healed. Yuji is who knows where.

And now Kei has become someone she does not recognize. Yuuta pouts and already knows what the girl was implying, and he felt bad for Kei. Sure, she has her reasons but if she just reveals herself to Kei, then everything he declared will be undone. 

She's the key to the solution but he understands that she feels discomfort being put in that type of scenario. He sighs, crossing his hands as he stares to the floor.

He has to find Yuji and Kei soon, or else one or the other will commit something awful.

--

Kei was sweeping shop. He went into the ruins of Shibuya to be greeted by swarms of all types of curses. 

Some had finished gnawing on a human, who was barely alive but parts of his limbs were torn. The curses turned from their meal and saw Kei standing in front of them. They charge at once and Kei stops them.

He suspends their bodies in the air before his curse energy rips into them, tearing them to shreds until they were no more. They all cry out before being completely pulverized in a matter of seconds. 

Kei sighs and looks at the man heavily panting nearby. His body lay with a pool of blood and his arms and legs are gone. He looks up with worn eyes and stain red all over his face. 

He grunts louder and starts to squirm what's left of his body to Kei's feet.

"P-Please save me.." He moans out with pleaded eyes. "P-Please, I have a wife and daughter waiting for me."

Kei looks with emotionless eyes as the man presses his cheek against his shoe, staining it in the process. He flinches a bit from the mention of his family and he bites the inside of his cheek, hands are shaking profusely.

But then he stops and raises a hand with blue energy igniting it. The man starts to cry and realizes Kei is not here to help him. 

"I will help you, but not in the way you think.." Kei mutters and tries to sound sympathetic but the man is only terrified. 

With a slash, Kei rips his head off before the man can react. An innocent life taken in front of his eyes and as the body bleeds even more, Kei whimpers. 

"I'm sorry.." 

He could not heal him nor take him to someone who can. Death was always the answer. 

At least he gave him a painless death.

Kei was like a vagrant, taking from abandoned shops to survive and even sleeping in a empty motel to keep from the rain. 

He was on that mission on finding Kamo but he's been preoccupied cleaning the streets and wiping down every spirit in his path.

He grows tired and exhausted. His vision blurs a bit before his body starts to sway before dropping on the cold ground. 

He lays there flat as it rains down him, drenching him and his clothes. He doesn't move and remains there, fatigued and eyes shut. 

He's there for just a moment until two silhouettes belonging to two girls hover over him. His body taken to safety. 

He wakes up to a warm sensation behind his head as he slept. Slick fingers stroke through his hair and he starts to wake up. He opens his eyes and he's greeted by the girl he saved from Sukuna days ago.

He remembered them mentioning each other's names.

Is this Nanako or Mimiko? 

He then shifts his head a bit and realizes half his body was laid against a mattress and his head was rested on Nanako's lap.

He shoots up and turns hostile at the two, along with the very many members who began to come in the room from hearing his sudden outbursts. 

"Where am I?!" He asked, darting left and right and already starts to imbue his hands again. Everyone takes a step back as the girls look with defensive hands.

"It's okay, Murasaki-san!" Nanako exclaims. "You're safe here, there's no need to worry."

"Please, we're not here to hurt you!" Mimiko cries out and Kei looks confused at them. 

He was in some old temple distant from the city. It looked like a paradise isolated from the destroyed town. But his stomach dropped when he remembered these people worked for the real Getou.

So he was laying in the bed and breathing the same air the killer of his parents' used to occupy.

It made him angry.

"Let me leave. Or I'll kill everyone here."

"You mustn't!" One says. 

"Oh, yes I can." Kei narrows his eyes, stepping forward and everyone leans back once more. A big stand off. One versus many. 

"Kei, we're not here to kill you! We want to HELP you!" 

"Help?! Why would an accomplice to my parents' killer want to help someone like me?

And why would I even want your damn help?" 

"Because it's part of Getou's will!" A sorcerer jumps in and it shakes Kei to the core.

"A will? ...What are you talking about?" 

"Yes, a will he made before his death..before that blasted Kamo took his body away from us!" Nanako says as Mimiko nods next to her. Kei lowers his hands and looks at the girl. 

He waits for her to talk and she does, 

"His will was to ensure we protect you and that you, succeed in becoming the leader of this world." 

His eyes widened at that but then he tries to remain cool, scoffing a bit.

"Yeah, right. Because the one who ruined my life wants to protect me now. It makes total sense!" He says so sarcastically and Nanako pouts. 

"Please, can we just, talk?"

Kei is hesitant but he can tell the girl has innocent well being. He sighs and surrenders and everyone looks at each other, relieved. 

Nanako sighs and urges him to sit back down and he does.

"This better be good." He says with menacing eyes and she shrieks, knowing he can kill her in a blink of an eye.

"Okay, okay.."

He listened quietly to how the old Getou was back in the day. He knows all of this cause Gojo was once his close friend. But after one bad mission, Getou wanted to get rid of humans and bad sorcerers and curses so there wouldn't be anymore spirits reviving like a cycle. 

Kei almost laughed so darkly over the idea that not one bad sorcerer, but two bad sorcerers identified him as an Oshu descent and that real Getou wanted him as an apprentice for that reason. 

"Doesn't justify him at all," Kei murmurs. "He's an awful man. He killed my parents and then left me with such misery."

"It's not like he wanted that though."

"He sure looked like he did when I watched him butcher my father in front of my eyes." He shot back and her eyes sunk.

"He felt bad for what he did, you know.."

Getou had a reason and for that reason, he knew the boy's powers could only activate via a love one's death. He originally planned to take the boy and ran away but he could not ignore the repetitive pattern from his ancestors.

He killed his parents to test the waters, but hoped it would come true. Sadly, it didn't and his parents, well, they died for nothing.

This made Kei even more angry. He now shoved Mimiko to the wall, using her as a hostage and everyone starts to freak out in the room.

"Okay, I've had enough! You can try to make him look like the good guy, but he will never be to me! Now, let me go or she dies!" 

The black hair girl closes her eyes and cries, feeling his curse energy start to tangle around her neck.

"No, no there's more! I promise."

"Bullshit! It just seems like you're trying to justify him and what does everything have to do with me?"

"I'm not trying to justify him! I'm just saying what he once told me. Even some sorcerers here opposed his plan but he did it anyway. He had to live on, feeling bad after what he did to you. That's what he told me..

He tried looking for you everywhere again but you were untouchable after. And before that Okkotsu kid nearly killed him, he wrote a will that involves you being his successor. 

I guess what we're trying to say it we want to help you get what you need. Cause that's what Getou wants us to do!"

He huffs at her little speech. He lets go Mimiko who then gasps for air. 

He had to admit. It sounded like there was no strings attached. Almost.

"And if I were to stay and let you help me, what would I have to do in return?" 

"You want Kamo dead, right?" Nanako asked. "Well, we just want his body and put him to rest. Whatever happens after, are your orders. We would like to assist you with anything just as long as we fulfill the will he left.."

She went on about her love and admiration of past Getou. How he took care of the girls and loved the family. Now they had to continue on the love, by passing it onto Kei. 

Kei admits when he looks at the sorcerers, they don't look at him with threat nor malice. Nor suspicion in them either.

All of them, one by one, watched carefully with concern and hope in their eyes to see the one Getou talk so much is now in their presence. 

'It wouldn't hurt to get some help finding Kamo..' He thinks, knowing he won't be able to do that alone. 

He then makes his decision.

"Fine, I will take your help..and I will bring his body back after I kill his manipulator." He says.

'And then I'll kill this crazy cult afterwards too.' He thinks as he sees the shift of happiness onto everyone's faces. 'An eye for an eye, Getou.'

An eye for an eye.

"THANK YOU!" Nanako is in tears and reaches to hug him but he pushes her away. She composes herself a bit and looks at Mimiko, who now smiles happily. 

They were finally gonna defeat Kamo and bring him back home. 

But Kei would remain reluctant over their sudden warmness. The family began to treat him as if he's been there for years, and it made him almost gag. 

He was fed up every single minute of being asked if he was hungry, is he sleepy or does someone need to fetch him water. He wanted to be alone but they were on his case every second.

Every morning, he woke up, the group made sure to wake up an hour prior to kneel in the front hall. Then when he would appear, they would bow at him the same way they did to Getou.

He looked at them annoyed, watching him like a mongrel king not caring for any of his disciples. Kei found himself stripped from the clothes he wore to Shibuya and wear robes Getou would wear in the past too.

A strap around his waist in gold and robes completely black instead of a navy blue. 

He found himself irritated, training in their field and awaiting for the spies to come back with information at Shibuya. 

He spoke the most with Nanako and Mimiko, Nanako doing most of the talking. 

Nanako blushed every time she sat next to Kei, who spoke so soft spoken but so monotone the same time. He had a mystery around him, one so familiar like her old master. 

She gets flustered and finds herself almost infatuated. Kei remains oblivious but frowns when the two leave, realizing how brainwashed and groomed they are thanks to Getou.

After some time, sorcerer spies working for Kei came back with big news. 

For the first time,

They finally see their Master Murasaki smile.

They found Yuji with Choso in Central Shibuya

He was to go there to fetch the boy. It might be difficult, he thinks with Choso being there. He'll have to kill the curse womb in order to escape with his friend. But before that, another spy calls to him.

"Also, sir, we have news regarding what Kamo is planning to do.."

"And what is that?" Kei says, readying himself for something bad.

"Sir, he's planning something dark...in the midst of the city. When we found him, he actually didn't fight and only announced one thing: an Annihilation Migration he says, or also..

known as the culling games." 

A death battle. 

"And..you've been invited."

--

Ayo, so that's the chapter!

Dang, I'm kinda almost close to the ending y'all. Like less than ten chaps, I think?

It might change, who knows!

Also announcement, 

we're completing the holy trinity of JJK girls by adding the last female jjk fan fiction, starring with our other favorite girl MAKI ZENIN!

Might be posted tomorrow but it's more of a short story and is actually taking place before the prequel too. 

But here's a quick synopsis!

TAMAKI HATSUMI is a non-jujutsu sorcerer ( or so he thinks ) and spends most of his life living with his widowed father, while attending junior high just because his dad tell him to.

Life has been pretty boring for the guy. Tamaki hates school and has no ambition to pursue a career of his choosing outside of school, though he had a passion for Kendo and martial arts before his dad took it all away.

He feels he lives in a bubble and has no freedom, until he meets MAKI ZENIN, a sorcerer who left her family home and has nowhere else to go prior to attending her first year at Tokyo high.

The two then meet and find the freedom they always wanted in each other. They also find an unexpected bond with one another. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

12.9K 745 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
38K 1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
72K 3.3K 44
Not all light is good Not all dark is evil. Hotaru Nakajima was not born to be soft. She was born to make the world shatter and shake at her fingert...
4.2K 142 15
𝔹ℕℍ𝔸 𝕆ℂ 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 In the shadows of tragedy, Mahou Murasaki's life takes a treacherous turn. Betrayed and kidnapped, she escapes only to be thrust...