š€ š‚ššš­š¬ š…ššš­šž | šŠ. š’...

By 1-800-Todorokisbxtch

āž¤ģæ„ . . . ā™” š—¬š—¼š˜‚'š—暝—² š—±š—¶š—³š—³š—²š—暝—²š—»š˜. š—¬š—¼š˜‚ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—²š—± š—ŗš—² āš˜š˜®š˜®š˜¢ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜°š˜¶... More

š•®š–š–†š–—š–†š–ˆš–™š–Šš–—š–˜
š•»š•·š–†š–žš–‘š–Žš–˜š–™
1. š•¾š–™š–†š–—š–™
2. š•¬š–“š–Žš–’š–†š–‘š–˜
3. š•¹š–Šš–œ š–„š–Šš–†š–—š–˜
4. š•½š–†š–ˆš–Š
5. š•µš–Šš–†š–‘š–”š–šš–˜š–ž
6. š•¾š–ˆš–š–”š–”š–‘
7. š•¾š–™š–—š–Šš–˜š–˜
8. š•¶š–Žš–˜š–†
9. š•¬š–—š–Œš–šš–’š–Šš–“š–™
10. š•³š–”š–’š–Š
11. š•³š–Žš–—š–”
12. š•»š•ŗš–
13. š•®š–”š–“š–‹š–Žš–—š–’š–Šš–‰
š’šœšžš§šž šˆšˆ
14. š•³š–Ž š•¬š–Œš–†š–Žš–“
15. š•­š–—š–Šš–†š– š–€š–•
16. š•“š–™š–˜ š•¾š–šš–’š–’š–Šš–— š•­š–Žš–™š–ˆš–š–Šš–˜
17. š•­š–Šš–†š–ˆš–š–Šš–˜
19. š•“š–˜š–šš–Ÿš–š
20. š•¬š–š–Žš–™š–”
21. š•øš–”š–™š–š–Šš–—
22. š•»š–†š–—š–Šš–“š–™ - š•æš–Šš–†š–ˆš–š–Šš–—
23. š–€š–”š–™š–†š–“š–Ž
24. š•®š–‘š–†š–˜š–˜ š•æš–—š–Žš–•
25. š•æš–š–”š–šš–Œš–š–™š–˜
26. š•½š–”š–‘š–Šš–˜
27. š•»š–‘š–†š–ž
28. š–‚š–†š–Žš–™
š’šœšžš§šž šˆšˆšˆ
29. š–‚š–Šš–‘š–ˆš–”š–’š–Š š•­š–†š–ˆš–
30. š•øš–”š–’š–Žš–š–Ž
31. š•øš–ž š•·š–”š–›š–Š
32. š–‚š–š–†-
33. š•¾š–Žš–‘š–Šš–“š–ˆš–Š
34 - š•æš–Šš–†š–—š–˜
35. š•¬š–‘š–‘ š–† š–‘š–Žš–Š
36. š•²š–”š–”š–‰ š•­š–žš–Š

18. š–‚š–†š–™š–Šš–—š–’š–Šš–‘š–”š–“

3.7K 72 18
By 1-800-Todorokisbxtch

18 - Rain on me ᴀ. ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

"Wait hold on. Are you sure?...You tend to misread things a lot...Oh, ok then."

"Is everything ok?"

"Yea turns out my mom is pregnant."

Silence.

You and Tohru were watching Hiro and Kisa as the boys went to the store. Hiro just got of the phone with his mom.

"Huh?!" The girls all shouted at once.

"She went to the doctors thinking she had a cold, but it was something completely different."

"Congratulations! You should start thinking of names!" Kisa suggested

"We might have another Hiro running around."

"um..." You said after Tohru statement. Hiro was already a lot to handle, Two of him...yikes.  

"You make it sound like I'm the one having the baby." Hiro said pushing the girls away.

"Congrats." The group looks over to see Shigure sitting on the steps to the beach, listening into the conversation. "Ah, Satsuki is still so young."

"Don't talk about my mom like that! Its disturbing!" 

"Hi uncle Shigure. I didn't know you were here." Kisa along with the others got closer to the man. "Are you going to swim?" She ask.

"I confess I'm not the worlds best swimmer..."

"So you just like the sun?"

"More like the swim suits."

Hiro grabs Kisa's arm and drags her away from the man. Tohru gives and you give an awkward laugh still standing.

"What so a man can't joke now? Anyways were is every one?" Shigure asked the girls.

"They went to get some groceries." You answered.

"So its just leaves the three of us?" Shigure got up from the steps and got uncomfortably close. "We can spend some well needed quality time together?"

"Uh..."

"I'm kidding y/n, Tohru. Nothing like a joke between friends." Shigure turned around backing away from us. Kyo, Yuki, Haru, and Momiji were they watching us. Yuki and Kyo looked pissed as Momiji and Haru were eating some watermelon. 

"Honestly Sensei, as an adult you should really learn to restrain yourself." Hatsuharu sighed.

After that the teens went back to the house, ready to eat some watermelon.

"Hiro's getting a new sibling!?" Momiji asked.

"Yep! I wonder which one its going to be. Boy or girl?" Tohru chirped.

"A boy would be nice. If it it was a girl you wouldn't be able to give her hugs and cuddles. At least we know there are no more spirits waiting around so they wont make your Mutti sad."

"No more zodiac's as long as were alive." Yuki chimed in.

"Even though Hiro's Mutti wasn't faced at all."

"She looked at him and said 'I love sheep.' And that was that." Hatsuharu said.

"She is so amazing!"

The group continued walk to the house. You noticed Tohru was still a little off since yesterday. Right now she was slowing down, farther back from the group.

"Hey you okay? Is it to heavy?" 

Tohru jumped not noticing your presence, she smiled when she was you of course. "No I'm okay! I just want know why they bought so many watermelon's?" 

Momiji popped out of no were in front of you. "For watermelon splitting contest!" 

All eight kids made it back to the house and set up for the contest. There were four melons in front of the group on a tarp.

"Were going to celebrate Hiro becoming a big brother!" Momiji shouted

"If it's in my honor we should do something I enjoy." Hiro said something true for once.

"This is stupid." Kyo said standing next to you.

"I know right? Why waist some perfectly good watermelon like this?" You agreed.

"We wont! That's what the tarp is for!" Momiji smiled.

"But don't we need a stick plus blind folds?" Yuki asked. Before Momiji could answer Haru  went over and smashed the watermelon with his bare hands.

"Prove your strength as a big brother, Hiro."

"Do you ever make sense?"

You and Tohru looked at each other the raised your hands. "Us next!"

"We want to celebrate properly! I have done this before so its not new to me!" Tohru said followed by you.

"I haven't! But how hard can it be?"

"Yea I tried it with my Mo- I mean Monkey!" Tohru cut her self of as silence took over.

"I didn't know monkey's could do that!" Momiji ran over to you and Tohru.

"I guess what I said really did bother her." You heard Hiro mumble. You looked over at him and decide to deal with it later. 

"Here goes nothing!"

You and Tohru raise your hands up to split the fruit, ignoring the boys calls for you to stop. Your hand goes crashing down on the watermelon not even making a dent. You and the burnet hold your hand as tears fall down the girls cheeks. You were crying out of pain while Tohru was cry cause she didn't split the melon.

"My turn!" Kisa yells.

"I'm going to smash mine!" 

Kyo, Yuki, and Hiro were doing there best to not let anyone else get hurt. Kyo had already garbed your hand and helped you up. You two went inside to get some ice for your now bruised hand.

"Why did you think that was a good idea, y/n?" 

"I don't know. It was fun." You shrugged as you went to go sit on the counter. Kyo comes in front of  so you are now face to face. You wrap your legs around his waist bringing him closer. He takes the ice putting it on your hand, holding it for you.

"I don't know if you have noticed but Tohru has been off lately. It was probably Hiro." You said looking up at Kyo.

"Why is that brat always messing with people?" You laugh at Kyo's attitude towards the boy. 

Once he was done with the ice, you wrap your arms around his neck. He picked you up brining over to the couch were Tohru was.  Kyo left after putting you down on the couch so it was just you and Tohru.

"Looks like they wore their selves out." 

"Hey Tohru? Did Hiro say something to you? Like braty?" You ask the girl.

"What if I hurt you by telling you...?" Tohru looked at the ground avoiding eye contact.

"Now you have to tell me."

"Ok...I wanted to know more about your family..."

"That's it? Sure. I was always closer to my dad more that mom. We would always hang out. Once day he went to pick me up from school and got into a crash. My mom blamed me and hated me ever since. She saw i killed the love of her life and if I were never born he wouldn't have gotten into the crash."  

After you said that Tohru kept quiet and continued to look at the floor. " That's why you cut yourself off? Your mom has nothing to do with our parents. So you and your mom ate watermelon together? was it fun?!"

"Yea! It was when I was little, I didn't hit the watermelon at first. But when it was mom's turn she broke a flowerpot. We paid for it of course! We got yelled at then moved in side. In the end we got it open!"

"Akito came? Really?"

"Just arrived." 

"Is Akito going to stay here."

It was evening and the kids just woke up. Shigure came back to let us know Akito; the zodiac god, has came to visit. The group left to say hey leaving you, Tohru, and Kyo. Tohru and you looked all sad cause Kyo couldn't go.

"Stop. You know the cat cant go. No big deal"

"Kyooo! You have me and I'm better!" You ran over to your boyfriend giving him a big hug. He chuckles wrapping his arms around you, returning the hug.

"Lets cook!" Tohru shouted raising her hands in the air. "Now is not the time to be gloomy! Lets have fun its summer!"

"Yea!" You yelled in agreement. "What do you want to make?"

"Pancakes." Kyo told you.

"Really? I didn't take you as the type to like pancakes." Tohru said talking to Kyo. (Wht does that even mean?)

"I'm not. I just never tried them." Kyo gets up walking over to you.

"I don't really like pancakes. It depends on who makes them, otherwise ill get sick...!" You went over to the kitchen ignoring the confused stares.

"Wait I don't want you to get sick!" Tohru rushed over to you in the kitchen. 

"Its fine." You told the girl. "I wont if you make them."

After the three teens make the pancakes they eat and enjoy them. You loved Tohru pancakes and honestly wanted more.

"I'm so glad you liked them! Just let me know if you feel  bad."

Tohru was confused when she didn't get a replied. She looked around the room to find you on the couch dead asleep. You were curled up in a ball, your head in Kyo's lap.

A/n: 

Okay I think I know what I'm going to do. The things Kyo did to Tohru in a romantic way, ill have y/n do to Tohru but in a friend/sister way. Machi x Yuki is going to happen and Tohru is going to be 'alone'. She will have y/n and be super close with her. The things Tohru goes thro (With the Sohma family) y/n is going to do with her. I will be going into season 3 so this story will have 30+ chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.3K 29
Źš š„š•š„š‘šŒšŽš‘š„ ɞ āšŽš”š‘ š‹šŽš•š„ šˆš’ š…šŽš‘ š„š•š„š‘šŒšŽš‘š„āž ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” šŒšžš š®š¦š¢ š š«šžš° š­šØ š›šž šš š¬š¤š¢š­š­š¢š¬š” š©šžš«ļæ½...
28.2K 513 46
"Everyone calls me an Angel, but Angels have wings, and no matter how hard I try...I can't fly." Inside the Sohma Estate exists a whole other world o...
146 0 28
Kyo Sohma is Japan's best assassin and He hates people with inhumane eye colors. But what happens when he moves into the Yoshida house for behavioral...
99.5K 1.3K 51
[ Boyfriend Scenarios with the boys from fruits basket. ] - - ā™” CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER; ā˜† Yuki Sohma ā˜† Kyo Sohma ā˜† Shigure Sohma ā˜† Hatsuharu Sohma ā˜†...