Human || Trafalgar Law (ONE P...

By boaahhh

he loved her, she loved him but she still betrayed him。 ---------- 【 トラファルガー・ロー 】 [inspired by "The Witch Par... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Crossing the Red Line
Chapter 3 - Timeskip
Chapter 4 - Setting Sail
Chapter 5 - First Island
Chapter 6 - Lovely Island
Chapter 7 - Two Years
Chapter 8 - Blackwoods
Chapter 9 - Liar
Chapter 10 - The End?
Chapter 11 - Dressrosa

Chapter 2 - Swallow Island

390 7 3
By boaahhh

/ You are the universe expressing itself as a human for a little while. /
- Eckhart Tolle
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After another 2 weeks of sailing, she finally sees the island. Her hands were bleeding and full of blisters, her wounds are infected, and she was having a fever. She would really die if she doesn't reach the island in 2 more days. Every time she passed an uninhabited island, she would get fresh water and food, because obviously, the food, water, and medicine she bought at Sabaody was long gone, though the others remained. 

It was already night when the girl saw the island, she dragged the boat onto the shore and took her belongings out. She saw the lights from Pleasure Town and smiled, just.. just a bit more. She ran, hoping her consciousness wouldn't give out halfway. Once She saw an exit of the forest and the side of a house, She dropped to her knees before darkness took over.

---------------------------------------

"LAW! LAW!!" Shachi screamed and busted into the house as Penguin carried a bloody girl in his arms

"What..." Law replied as he washed the dishes.

Wolf and Bepo had gone to town after breakfast, Law was washing the dishes, Penguin and Shachi were supposed to be in the fields.

"HELP HER! SHE'S GONNA DIEEEE" Penguin shouted, about to tear up

They ran inside the kitchen, showing Law the injured girl.

"What the-" Law started, "put her on the bed, I'll be right there."

---------------------------------------

Days passed, the girl had no signs of waking up.

"Do you think she's dead..." Penguin started

"Or maybe paralyzed..." Shachi added

"Stop jinxing her." Wolf scolded

"I'm sorry." Bepo apologized

"Why are you apologizing-" Penguin and Shachi both said

Law sat silently near the bed. The girl had injuries that are weeks old, he had found injuries from gunshots as well. Was it possible that she was escaping from someone? He also felt that there was something wrong with her body, though he couldn't quite tell what was wrong.

"Alright, let's go to bed, she might wake up tomorrow," Wolf said before leaving, followed by Shachi and Penguin.

"Law..." Bepo started, "are you not going to bed?"

"I have a feeling that she's going to wake up tonight." He shook his head

"Do you need me to keep you company?"

"No, it's fine Bepo-ya. You should go to sleep." Law shook his head and Bepo nodded before taking his leave.

---------------------------------------

Law woke up from the sound of shuffling from the kitchen. He slowly walks out, thinking that it might be a thief, not noticing the person missing from the bed. The only light he saw was from the fridge, he flicked on the kitchen light. The girl was in a kneeling position in front of the opened fridge, she was wearing the pajamas of Penguin, which was oversized on her, (Bepo changed her when she was unconscious). Her cheeks puffed out due to the food she stuffed in her mouth, when the lights flickered on, she jumps a little and looks over her shoulder to find Law standing there. She looks like a startled cat, Law thought to himself.

"Ehem..." Law started

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "I was hungry..."

"Ah, no, i-it's ok!" Law quickly said before dropping to the same level as her, "There's more edible food in the pantry..."

Hearing that, the girl's eyes sparkled as if asking where the pantry is. Law leads her to the walk-in pantry after closing the lights in the kitchen.

"A-am I allowed to eat anything I want?" She questioned

"Yes, but tomorrow, you'll have to go to town and buy more food. If you eat a lot that is."

"Ok!" She cheerfully responds before raiding the pantry

"What's your name?" Law sat down on the floor

She blinked a few times and looked at him, "I don't know." But her hand went up to the crook of her neck unconsciously

Sensing something's wrong, Law asked again, "Do you know where you came from?"

She shook her head

"How old are you?"

"I don't remember..."

"What do you remember?"

She forced herself to think, but it seems no use. "Nothing." She replied

Law stood up and walked near her, she was half a head shorter than him. He noticed earlier that her hand had covered something on her neck when he was asking her name. He brushed her hair away and examined the tattoo.

"H-2749...?" He questioned

She looked up at him, "That sounds familiar, but I forgot where I've heard it."

"Is that so?"

"Mm."

Law sighed, "I will try and look into it, hopefully, you can go back to your family." He was deep in thought that he didn't notice a halt in her motions as he mentioned the word "family."

---------------------------------------

"Why are they asleep in the pantry?"

"Beats me..."

"She ate a lot."

"She didn't eat for days though."

"Is it good for your health?"

"Who knows.."

Law and the girl woke up at the gossiping noise, they fell asleep in the pantry last night without noticing it. A small blush crept onto the boy's cheeks.

"Is it morning already?" The girl wondered

---------------------------------------

"We have an important matter to talk about." Law started, "first, your belongings are all safe, they're on the desk of your room." He told the girl, "second, the girl does not remember anything anymore. Including her name, age, and family."

Everyone went quiet

"Let's let her stay with us," Bepo pleaded

"Yeah! Let's think of a name for her and let her stay with us." Penguin went with the idea

"Do you want to stay with us or go back to your family?" Law asked

"I... I don't want to go back." She said in a small voice, "That's the last thing I want."

"Then you can stay with us." Wolf nodded, "We have no idea where you came from anyway, so before you get your memories back, you can stay as long as you'd like."

"Let's think of a name for her!" Shachi grinned

"How about Luna?"

"Nah, she doesn't look like a Luna."

"Oh I have one! Shaki!"

"Bell is better."

"What are you thinking."

"Shut up."

"Ehem," Wolf cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention, "How about Akira?"

"I like it." Akira smiled

A/N: By the way, Akira is 11 yr old right now and Law is 14, they have a 3 year age gap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 3K 24
[C O M P L E T E D] One Piece Fanfic: Alyseia Shiroku, she is half japanese, half german. Her fair skin and pure black hair are from a Japanese herit...
2K 127 14
In a world where many accidents may happen.. You are a Cardiac surgeon who's been working their entire life to get this job. But what happens when yo...
49.7K 2.2K 58
She was always told to keep a low profile... But Feyre wasn't one to restrict her freedom... After 4 years of hiding, she finally sets out to sea wit...
19.3K 1K 41
⚠️spoilers to cannon events in One Piece after Wano arc⚠️ In pain and suffering at the loss of his crew, Law ends up in a different world in an attem...