Moon Guardian, Sailor Luna Vo...

By ScarlettWhite

Serenity and her team help their kids fight even more disasters and get even more help from Shadow Mask, and... More

Act 14-Serenity Selene Proves Herself
Act 15-Another Battle
Act 16-Sailor Chibi Luna Saves the Day
Act 17-More Chaos
Act 18-The Fight For Love and Justice
Act 20-The Kidnapping

Act 19-Battle for the Black Crown

11 0 0
By ScarlettWhite

As the girls were talking to each other, they saw a map of an ancient place in Japan. They even looked at the books and one of them were talking about their new enemy, a sorceress that was also looking for the crown, but they needed even more help, so they called on Terra and the others to join them.
As everyone arrived, they all decided to go to the scene and all transformed.
"I can feel the crown. It's in a cave, like the one that you showed me in the book," Sailor Earth said. "Let's go!" Everyone went to the situation and saw the sorceress and all used their own abilities, but it was not easy. Sailor Luna had to go to the crown and quick so that her allies could win.
"Earth Barrier!"
"Lambada Power!"
"Silence Wall!"
"Mercury Aqua Mist!"
"Moonlight Beam!"
"Eris Meteor Shower!"
"Garnet Ball!"  Sailor Luna took this ad an opportunity to go get the crown and neutralize the sorceress with Sailor Moon and the others.
"What the?! How could you possibly win? I have magic as well!"
"We know that! And we are going to win! So SHUT UP! As Guardians, we ask our homes to NEUTRALIZE THE POWRS OF THIS VILE SORCERESS AND HELP KEEP INNOCENT PEOPLE SAFE FROM HER
PATHETICALLY GROSS REIGN OF TERROR!" Everyone shouted, seeing the sorceress being sent away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)