π’πˆπ’π“π„π‘πˆπππˆπ“

By super_wolf_diaries

TW - abusive relationship megan always watched her brother's success from the sidelines. she'... More

ᴒᴇʀᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ β‘Š α΅—α΅’α΅’ ˑᡃᡗᡉ
ᴛᴑᴏ β‘Š ᡒⁿ ᡗʰᡉ αΆœΚ°α΅‰α΅‰α΅
α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄‡ β‘Š ᢠᡘᢜᡏⁱⁿᡍ α΅‡α΅˜Λ‘Λ‘Λ’Κ°β±α΅—
κœ°α΄α΄œΚ€ β‘Š α΅‡α΅‰α΅ˆΚ·α΅ƒΚ³Λ’
ꜰΙͺᴠᴇ β‘Š ˒ᡗʳᡉᡃᡐᡉʳ
ꜱΙͺx β‘Š Κ°α΅˜Κ³α΅— ΚΈα΅’α΅˜
κœ±α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Ι΄ β‘Š α΅‡α΅’ΚΈαΆ Κ³β±α΅‰βΏα΅ˆ ʳᡉᡛᡉᡃˑ
ᴇΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› β‘Š ˒ᡗʳᡉᡃᡐ α΅α΅˜α΅‰Λ’α΅—
Ι΄Ιͺɴᴇ β‘Š ʷⁱᡗʰ ᡗʰᡉ ᡇⁱᡍ ᡏⁱᡈ˒
ᴛᴇɴ β‘Š ˑⁱ˒ᡗᡉⁿ ʰᡉʳᡉ
α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Ι΄ β‘Š ᢠⁱˣ ⁱᡗ
α΄›α΄‘α΄‡ΚŸα΄ α΄‡ β‘Š Λ’αΆœα΅ƒΚ³α΅‰α΅ˆ
α΄›ΚœΙͺʀᴛᴇᴇɴ β‘Š Κ²α΅˜Λ’α΅— ⁱⁿ ᡗⁱᡐᡉ
ꜰΙͺκœ°α΄›α΄‡α΄‡Ι΄ β‘Š Λ’α΅˜α΅–α΅–α΅’Κ³α΅—
ꜱΙͺxᴛᴇᴇɴ β‘Š ᡍᡉᡗ α΅’αΆ αΆ 
κœ±α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Ι΄α΄›α΄‡α΄‡Ι΄ β‘Š ᢠᡘᢜᡏⁱⁿᡍ α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅’Κ³α΅ƒα΅‡Λ‘α΅‰

κœ°α΄α΄œΚ€α΄›α΄‡α΄‡Ι΄ β‘Š α΅ˆΚ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ ᡗᡉᡃᡐ

7.8K 303 360
By super_wolf_diaries

IRL !

tommy knocked on his sister's door before letting himself in.

"hey," she smiled over at him from her bed, pulling the duvet up and patting the the mattress to get him to come sit down.

"hi," he scurried over to her and jumped in beside her.

megan dropped the cover back over him, "what's up, kiddo?"

"nuthin'," he shrugged, "so mcc was good then?"

"yeah, really fun," she grinned, "would've been cool to have teamed with you, but i got so lucky with the team."

"mhmm! i'm jealous you were with tubbo," he frowned.

"still mad you didn't get to be on the same team for his mcc?" megs chuckled, ruffling his hair.

he scowled jokily and nodded, "hey, how come you were late, by the way? i thought you were going to miss it, where were you?"

"oh, uh..." she fiddled with her fingers nervously.

she had to tell him. she had to.

"um, okay, hear me out," megan's shift to this serious tone worried the boy. "i've been talking to... lucas." she paused, waiting to gage his reaction.

tommy paled, "talking?" he squeaked.

"i know, i know what you're thinking," she rushes to say, "but i'm... i'm being careful. he was going through a lot before. w-we talked and we're taking things slow, but i think... we're going to give things another go. i wanted you to know."

he slumped down, "i..." his mouth opened and closed, before eventually just stopping.

"look, i know this is difficult. i know what happened really scared you," megan told him, taking his hand in her's, "it scared me too. but, lucas isn't normally like that. he loves me. and i love him."

i mean, she did technically tell him.

maybe not the complete truth. or... any truth. but what was she supposed to say?

as she said the words, megan felt sick to her stomach. forcing herself to try and believe the words she was saying for so long felt like a hand squeezing her heart and throat at all times.

"b-but he hurt you?" tommy looked up at her with glassy eyes, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"he did," she confirmed, "but he's sorry and he regrets what he did. i'm willing to give him another chance."

she was not willing at all. there was nothing she wanted more than to never have to see lucas again.

tommy's gaze fell back to his hands, fidgeting to hide his concern, "okay."

there was nothing he wanted more than to never see lucas again, never see him anywhere near his sister. but if this was what she wanted, he has to respect that, right? there was nothing he could do.

megan moved to put her arm around her brother and he leant into her instinctively, "it's all alright, toms."

he hesitated before nodding, "just... just be careful. okay?"

"i will," she squeezes him closer to her, "i will."

TWITTER !

megs | friedmeggs
yoooo mcc is pretty
swag, ngl. thanks again
scott for inviting me to
stand in for the captain,
even if tubbo didn't
appreciate it, i did :)

tubbo | tubbolive
I'M SORRY

name | username
it was awesome!! red
raven supremacy!

niki | nihaachu
<3

megs | friedmeggs
niki my love please
stream with me some
time <3

ph1lza | ph1lza
it was pog

megs | friedmeggs
agreed dadza, agreed

name | username
four of my favs all together,
i will be needing three to
five working days to
recover from this :)

name | username
a worthy stand-in
for the captain

dream | dreamwastaken
follow me back

megs | friedmeggs
ugh, people always
asking me to follow
then back. i'm sorry! i
can't follow everyone
back, please understand

dream | dreamwastaken
:|

tommyinnit | tommyinnit
HAH! this must be so very
embarrassing for you dream

name | username
please feed us more
red ravens content

name | username
is this a my new
favourite sub twitter
emerging? raventwt?

name | username
omg yes !!

name | username
dream and megan's lil
wave to each other was
so cute! she was blushing
and he was practically
giggling, it was adorable
#megswastaken

name | username
idc what anyone says
megs popped off tonight,
especially considering it
was her first mcc ever

corpse husband | corpse_husband
VOUCH

IRL !

the next morning, megan felt refreshed. as much as her current relationship status wasn't... ideal, she at least had the weight off her shoulders of hiding it from her family. she felt confident enough to tell her parents that lucas and her were trying things out again. there were concerned, of course, they were good parents after all, but trusted her to make her own decisions. she was an adult, what could they really do? with the story she'd fed her family, he appeared as just a nice guy who'd been going through a lot and made a mistake. she was simply giving him a second chance.

the simon siblings' parents had both left for work by now, and the two siblings were eating some lunch that they had cooked up together. they were chatting about different streaming ideas when the topic of a meet up that megan had briefly mentioned the night before on stream came up.

"we should do another meet up, y'know?" tom claimed, "it'll be cool to see everyone again and you can meet them this time."

"it would definitely be fun," she nodded in agreement as they stood up from the sofa to go and start washing up the dirty dishes, "it would be easier as well since covid's cooling off."

(a/n: in this story, the brief like easing of lockdown in autumn last year is when corona actually fucked off. i'm not writing around the second wave shit, the story will suck lmao)

"we could even get some of the americans!" tommy grinned max drying a wet plate his sister had just handed him, "get like dream and sapnap."

"i'm sure george would want to see them if he comes as well," she agreed before chuckling, "i don't even know them yet."

the teen halted his drying of the saucepan in his hands to gape at her, as though he'd forgotten this simple fact. "you've got to meet them, i'll introduce you! why don't you stream with them tonight?"

"woah, slow down there, kiddo," megan laughed at his incessant enthusiasm, "i can't exactly ask two members of the dream team to stream with me." she emphasised the 'the'.

"why not? i can ask anyway," he shrugged putting away the now-dry saucepan. "they want to meet you, a lot of the smp do."

this was news to hers

"they do?" she quirked an eyebrow, "why?"

"because you're cool!" he exclaimed, receiving only a pointed look in return, "you are! a lot of them tie into your streams, they like you."

"oh, my god, stop," megs rolled her eyes, letting the water drain out of the sink and drying her hands on the tea towel. "now you're just talking bollocks."

"no, i'm serious," he insisted, "sapnap and quackity were asking me the other day when he'd get to meet you."

she looked at him disbelievingly but he looked like he was telling the truth, "fine, fine. you can message them and ask if they wanna stream together."

"yes! okay, i'll message them now!" he scurried off upstairs, presumably to get into discord to ask them.

megan chuckled to herself at his excitement before heading upstairs after him, instead going into her own room. she sat down at her desk, messing around on her computer for a few minutes before she received a discord notification.

DISCORD !

tommyinnit added friedmeggs to the group
📞 tommyinnit started a call
13:32   [join call]

megan pulled her headphones on and clicked join with raised eyebrows, "hello?"

"meg! they're both down!" tommy yelled, making her wince slightly, turning him down.

the sound of george and sapnap laughing filled her ears.

"hi megan, it's nice to meet you," george politely said.

"sup megan!" sapnap spoke cheerfully.

"hey guys, it's so cool to meet you," she smiled, "sorry if tom bugged you into doing this."

"hey!" the boy protested making the three adults laugh.

"no, he didn't bug us though," george assured.

"yeah, i was actually gonna ask you if you wanted to stream together but i was too nervous," sapnap awkwardly chuckled.

"oh my god, no, i definitely would have said yes," megan grinned widely. the concept of them wanting to stream with her seeming slightly more believable when it was him saying it, rather than tommy.

"what do you have in mind then?" sapnap asked.

"uhh... to be honest, streaming together wasn't even a possibility to me until like fifteen minutes ago," she explained, "you got any cool ideas?"

"hmm, it might not be considered a 'cool' idea, but we could just like speed run the game together?" george suggested, "i mean, it's kind of our thing. we just get all of us in a world and try and complete the game?"

"that sounds good to me," megan agreed, "the four of us then?"

"yeah," sapnap exclaims.

"hey, is it alright if i stream it too?" george asked, "haven't streamed in a while."

"of course," she replied, "you gonna stream it, sapnap? and tommy?"

"i'm too tired to stream on my channel," sapnap explained.

"nah, i'll just offline host you," her brother decided.

"aw thanks, kid," megs said, beginning the process of setting up a server for them to use.

"no worries," tommy responded.

"what?" george splutters, "no complaints? she called you a child!"

"don't get any ideas," the boy warned, "it's only because she's my sister."

"alright, calm down, kid," sapnap replied, the grin evident in his voice.

"OI!" tommy yelled out in protest.

"behave, boys," megan tutted making george laugh loudly. before the two youngest could say anything in complaint, the girl continued speaking, "hey, i have a plug in i wanted to try out, could we do it in the stream?"

"you code?" george asked.

"uh-huh, i'm computer science student," she explained.

"oh yeah, i remember you saying that on twitter," sapnap recalled.

"yep," she smiled, "so can we use it? i'm setting up the server now.

"sure, what is it?" george asked.

"it's a surprise," megs said dramatically.

"oh, god-" tommy spoke up.

"it'll be good, i promise," she cut him off.

"alright," sapnap chuckled, "let's do it."

"so... 8pm?" george suggested.

"that's... uh... 3pm, here. that's fine with me," sapnap agreed.

"sounds good," megan nodded, even though no one could see, "wait, what time is it for you now?"

"uhh, quarter to nine," he responded.

"oh so you just woke up?" she asked.

"uh, nope," he yawned, "not yet."

"bloody hell. go to sleep, pal!" megan practically scolded him.

"finnneeee," he dragged out the word like an petulant child, "night guys, i'll talk to you later."

"night sap," george responded in amusement, considering it wasn't 'night' for any of them.

"see you, bud," tommy said as the texan left the call to finally get some sleep.

the three brits chatted for a bit, megan sending the ip to the discord group so they all had it for later. eventually they hung up the call to get one with their days, spending the rest of the afternoon with their own individual tasks. tommy had some editing to do for his video about being a guest on george's love or host and george had some coding to do for an upcoming video. megan got on with some of her university work, as it felt like she was always doing. once she'd spent a good four or so hours on studying, she logged onto the server to check the plug in was running smoothly in the current version of the game since she'd coded it quite a while ago. when she was sure it was working correctly, she re-generated a new random world and logged off.

TWITTER !

megs | friedmeggs
i'll be live in a bit
with special guests!! <3
twitch.tv/friedmeggs

george | georgenootfound
everyone come watch the
special guest's pov instead
twitch.tv/georgenotfound

megs | friedmeggs
dude wtf

tommyinnit | tommyinnit
no,  everyone watch megan

megs | friedmeggs
thanks bro 👊

name | username
aaaaahhhh, this is not
a drill!! gogy and megs
stream!!!!

name | username
offline chat is already
so hyped lol

name | username
daily streams?!

name | username
are you okay? you
seemed upset in your
stream yesterday

george | georgenootfound
streaming at 8pm gmt

tommyinnit | tommyinnit
twitch.tv/friedmeggs

sapnap | sapnapalt
twitch.tv/friedmeggs

dream | dreamwastaken
hey i wanna join in!
twitch.tv/friedmeggs
friedmeggs will you
follow me now?

megs | friedmeggs
no <3 but cheers

name | username
my girl really just
said no <3

name | username
megan's so rude wtf

name | username
yessss! megs my beloved

name | username
is he streaming with
megan then?

name | username
it looks like it! :D unless
we're being jebaited

name | username
ugh now i don't want
to watch, she's taking
over all these streams

name | username
dude megs is
awesome shut up

name | username
the collab we all needed

TWITCH !

friedmeggs is live!
beating minecraft with tommy, george & sapnap
——————————————————

"what's up, chaps!" megan exclaims spinning around in her chair, while viewers flooding in. she thanked subs and donos, making small talk while she waited, before getting started when she hit the five minute mark. "so, as you can see from the stream title, today george, sapnap, tommy and i are going to be attempting to beat the game. the twist is, i coded it so that... something happens. it's a suprise, and i don't trust that they're not watching this so i can't say it yet," she laughed.

☑️sapnap: goddamnit
☑️sapnap: goddamnit
☑️sapnap: goddamnit
☑️sapnap: goddamnit
☑️sapnap: goddamnit
username: KEKW sapnap
username: lmao
username: aaaaaah this group is top tier
username: this video we coded it so that...
username: pogggg
💎☑️tommyinnit: i'm not watching
username: [message deleted by a moderator]
username: i'm so hyped
💎☑️tommyinnit: i'm not watching
username: sapnap's gonna get timed out lmao for spam, he's more vip
username: this is gonna be awesome

"alright, let's hop into the discord," megan clicked on the call only to be met by the immediate yelling of sapnap.

"vip me!" he yelled.

"ah! alright! hi sapnap, how are you?" she laughed, opening her dashboard to give him vip.

"i got times out in your chat, so honestly quite bad to be honest," he huffed.

megs burst out laughing, "there you go, you're a vip now."

"yay!" he cheered.

"hey, where's george?" megan asked.

"probably asleep," tommy grumbled.

"he's still talking to his stream, he'll be here in a minute," sapnap explained.

"oh okay," megs loaded up minecraft, keeping her stream showing just her face cam, "so speaking of sleep, did you get some, sapnap?"

"yeah," he chuckled, "got about five hours. wait- yo, megs you're on 25k viewers!"

"shit, really?" she went back to her dashboard and gaped at the number of viewer, "bloody hell."

"everyone watching, follow now!" tommy yelled, "if you don't that's not very pog."

"vouch," sapnap shouted in agreement.

username: let's goooo!!
username: congrats megs <3
💎☑️tommyinnit: FOLLOW RIGHT NOW
username: 25k pog
username: everyone follow!
💎☑️sapnap: FOLLOW
💎☑️sapnap: FOLLOW
username: megs is popping off!!
username: so deserved

the sound of george joining the call sounded through their ears, prompting megan to join the server she'd made, "george!"

"hi!" he greeted them.

"have you explained what's happening?" megan asked.

"yep," he answered, "well, as much as i can considering you're being all secretive."

"okay, good. my chat don't know either," she told him switching her stream layout to show minecraft, "everyone ready to join?"

sapnap joined the game

"yeah, let's go!" sapnap said, his player appearing next to megan in the world, "hey!" he jumped, then crouched in front of her in the game.

"hi," she grinned. "oh, george, you better not leak the ip, i swear to god."

"i won't, don't worry," he laughed, "i added the server earlier so i don't have to show the ip."

tommyinnit joined the game
georgenotfound joined the game

"good," she smiled as tommy joined the game too, then george a few seconds after, "alright, we're all here, let's get some wood, yeah?"

"wait, but the plug in..." george trailed off, before hitting sapnap.

"hey!" he yelped, hitting him back.

"okay, so it's not shared damage," he confirmed.

megan laughed, "oh, my- let's just play the game, yeah? you'll see eventually."

"let's go!" tommy ran over to a forest nearby and started breaking some wood, the rest of them following behind to get some also.

tommy and george both made crafting tables and placed them down like three blocks apart.

"i'm making a pick axe and i'll grab us some stone from that cave over there," george decided, he then started breaking the crafting table but stopped when sapnap suddenly screamed.

"george! creeper!" he yelled.

"what? its not been night yet, there's not gonna be any m-" george was cut off by an explosion behind him.

georgenotfound was blown up by creeper

"what?!" george screamed.

a second later there was another explosion, and tommy yelped, "FUCK!"

tommyinnit was blown up by a creeper

the pair ran back over from spawn which wasn't far while megan and sapnap were in a fit of laughter.

"what the hell is the plug in?" george exclaimed.

megan took a breath to calm her laughter before explaining, "so basically, any time crafting table or a furnace is placed a creeper spawns within a five block radius."

"away the fuck! we could've done with the heads up!" tommy yelled.

"it wouldn't have been as funny," she shrugged with an amused grin.

"she's right about that," sapnap chuckled.

"oh, here's the kicker, by the way," she meant forward in her seat, for dramatic effect, "every three times one of the blocks is placed, the number of creepers that spawns increases."

"wait, what?" george asked in shock.

"so, the fourth time we place either a furnace or crafting table, two creepers will spawn. then the seventh time, three will spawn," she explained.

"is it collective? or per person?" sapnap checked.

"collective," she smirked.

"oh, fuck," tommy muttered.

username: this is sick
username: my streamer's a coder
username: that's such a cool plug in omg
username: they're gonna fucking diee
username: pogggg
username: it's gonna be so funny aah
username: geniusmeggs

the four of them had got to the nether and only had a couple more deaths since the initial two, but the number of creepers spawning had got up to four. megan had died when she accidentally fell into a ravine when running away from the mini army of creepers they created when placing three furnaces to smelt some iron for armour. then george died again because sapnap hit him into lava when they were making the portal, which was annoying because he was the only one with a flint and steel. the viewers were loving it which made megan happy, not to mention proud of her plug in idea.

they were mining some gold for piglin trades when a message on their discord notification sounded.

"what was that?" megan asked.

"i added someone to the group," george explained.

"what? who?" she furrowed her eyebrows, right as someone joined the call, "...hello?"

"why wasn't i invited?" dream yelled.

tommy burst out laughing, soon to be joined by sapnap and george.

megan hopped straight into a bit, which only made the rest of them laugh harder, "oh god, what are you doing here? i already said, i'm not going to follow you on twitter," she huffed, rolling her eyes.

in the game, the group were all near each other and without warning, sapnap placed a crafting table to turn the gold nuggets into ingots for trading.

"SAPNAP!" megan screamed as five creepers spawned around them.

they tried to kill them but before after they managed to kill three one had exploded, triggering the last remaining one.

friedmeggs was blown up by creeper
tommyinnit was blown up by creeper

dream started wheezing, clearly watching the stream, "instant karma!"

"how did sapnap not die? it's his fucking fault!"
tommy yelled as the dream team laughed.

/give friedmeggs item.minecraft.diamond_sword 1
/tp friedmeggs sapnap
teleported friedmeggs to sapnap

"wait what?" sapnap spluttered.

she started hitting him with the sword and he died almost immediately.

"dude!" he screamed, voice cracking.

"what, dude?" she laughed manically as she picked up her items from where she died, "you deserved it."

he's silent for second before whining, "can you tp me back."

"only if you apologise," she crossed her arms, leaning back in her chair.

"for what? it was an accident!" he exclaimed.

she didn't answer, just waiting for him to apologise.

"i'm sorry for placing the crafting table," he mumbled.

"see that wasn't so hard, was it?" she smiled.

/tp sapnap friedmeggs
teleported sapnap to friedmeggs

"thank you," he dragged out the 'you'.

username: not dream feeling left out lmao
username: mothermeggs
username: why is she their mom KEKW
username: this is brilliant
username: jealous dream
username: friedmum.?
username: [message deleted by a moderator]
username: he's a child omds
username: mamameggs

"megs can you tp me too?" tommy pleaded.

"sure, kid," she quickly typed the command.

/tp tommyinnit friedmeggs
teleported tommyinnit to friedmeggs

"you're... you're whole chat is saying you're a mum," dream said between wheezes.

"you are a bit of a mum," george agreed.

"oh, shut up," she rolled her eyes.

"earlier, you literally said, and i quote 'behave, boys'," sapnap chips in.

"hey, no need to call me out like that," she gaped at the face cam, "if you're going to behave like children, i will treat you like children."

"ooooohhh!" dream teased, hyping her up.

"dream don't even get me started on you," she warned.

username: lmao
username: she's popping off!!
username: i'm crying this is so funny omds
username: dream team plus innit sibling <3
username: i love this
username: POP OFF MEGS
username: you tell them lmao
username: mothermeggs supremacy

megan eventually caved and let dream join the server, but refused to tp him and he had to find his way to them by himself. he somehow managed to get to the blaze spawned they were camped at. they got way more blaze rods than they could ever need but they wanted to make dream traverse the entire nether instead of meeting him halfway. the second he got there, they decided they were done and made him immediately turn around and head back to the portal. they went through, back into the overworld and megan suddenly saw her chat spamming something.

"would now be a bad time to say that i had like twelve obsidian that entire time?" she asked, her inventory open from checking after chat told her she had obsidian. she closed her inventory in time to see the four boys all stop running in front of her and turn around comedically slowly. "i'll take that as a yes."

"megan," dream sighed, before shouting, "what is wrong with you?!"

"heh... heh, sorry?" she giggled, "seriously though, I genuinely didn't realise."

after some minor bullying from them while they followed the eyes of ender to the stronghold, they finally entered the end, after almost three hours of streaming.

they jumped through the portal and decided dream should use the beds they're collected from a village to kill the dragon since he was the speed runner after all. he snuck his way under the dragons perch, the others following right behind him and waited until the right moment.

"okay, go, go, go!" sapnap cheered.

dream jumped and placed the bed and right clicked it, making it explode and take a chunk of damage off of the dragon. he placed another bed and blew it up again, all while megan looked around with a smirk.

"wait, what the hell?" tommy gasped, "creepers!"

fourteen creepers had spawned around them, which then increased to twenty-one when dream placed a third bed.

"oh, did i not mention?" megs asked in a mock innocent voice, "beds follow the same rules as crafting tables and furnaces."

"what?!" george shrieked, trying to hit them away with sapnap and tommy.

"dream, how many crafting table and furnaces did you place?" tommy demanded, "there's like fifty spawning at once!"

"i-i don't know, a few!" he yelled back, rushing to kill the dragon before they were all blown up by the hoard of creepers. one last bed and the achievement came through.

dream has made the advancement [free the end]
tommyinnit was blown up by creeper
sapnap was blown up by creeper
friedmeggs was blown up by creeper
georgenotfound was blown up by creeper
dream was blown up by creeper

they all died mid "pog" and the five of them practically cried with laughter.

"oh my fucking god," megs said through her laughter, "the timing!"

username: BAHHAHAHAHAA
username: OH MY GOD
username: KEKW
username: D:
username: WHAT?!
username: LMAO
username: HOW THE HOLY HELL
username: HAHAHAHAH
username: OMG

eventually they somewhat calmed down, still slightly in shock at what had just happened as they respawned back at the original spawn.

"i mean we did complete the game," sapnap pointed out.

"in the most dramatic way possible," george spluttered.

"that was sick, man," tommy sighed, clearly dazed by the previous events.

"nice one, dream," megan grinned, "the speed there, no wonder you're a speed runner."

"thanks, megs," he jumped in front of her then crouched.

she spammed shift before staying crouched and moving closer to him, with a smile on her face.

"will you follow me back on twitter now?" he asks.

her jaw dropped and she hit him, "fuck off, we were having what the compilation channels call a 'wholesome moment'."

dream wheezed, "i'm sorry."

she hit him again and shook her her head slowly in game.

"oh, by the way, check your discord dms," he casually said, while tommy, sapnap and george had started a punching fight a few blocks away. "don't show it on stream."

"okie dokes," she nodded, keeping minecraft on the stream and going onto discord.

DISCORD !

dream today at 23:29
if you want to join: 123.456.7891.011

please do :) it'd be cool

and no, i'm not just inviting you because you're tommy's sister. you're being added because you're funny and nice and would be a great addition

TWITCH !

"i- wha- dream!" she gaped at the message in shock, "you can't just send that to me on stream!"

he chuckled evilly but then faltered, "wait, no, that makes it sound so wrong."

"oh my god, it does," she giggled, blushing in embarrassment.

"what did he send you?" george asked.

"nothing, nothing," megan waved it off, "i can't say on stream."

"no! that makes it sound worse!" dream protested.

"i'm sorry, but it breaks tos," she shrugged, clearly joking.

"oh, my god, stop!" dream yelled, "but yeah, we can talk off stream."

"yeah, definitely," she grinned.

username: what did he send?!?
username: it sounds so dirty lmao
username: deffo flerting
username: uhhh????
username: what is this stream omg
username: um dream..?
username: maybe it's the smp ip!
username: megswastaken :0
username: dream sus

"anyway, moving on from dream being insanely sus," megan clapped her hands together, "i think now is a good time to end up stream. george, you ending?"

"yeah i think i will," he decided, "i'm done for the night."

"okay, well thank you guys for trying out my plug in with me, tonight was awesome," she smiled, leaning back in her chair.

"the plug in was sick, thank you for sharing it with us," sapnap responded.

"yeah, this was a great idea, megs," dream agreed then started chuckling slightly, "the creepers were a tad excessive but that's what made it fun."

"they did get quite crazy at the end," she scratched the back of her neck with a sheepish grin, "i blame dream for placing apparently a ton of crafting tables and furnaces."

"well, maybe if you'd tp-ed me-" dream began to protest before megs deafened on the call.

"right, so that's it for today, everyone," megan closed out of minecraft and went onto twitch to see who to raid, "hey, niki's live playing hardcore some i'm gonna send you all over there." she typed out the raid command in her chat and grinned, "thank you guys for all the subs and donos tonight, as always your support has been crazy. i appreciate you all so, so much. make sure to take care of yourselves, drink some water, have something to eat and get some sleep if you need to. go give niki some love! see you soon! byeee!"

friedmeggs is raiding nihachu
with 17,413 raiders.        [leave]
raid for +250

username: bye megs!
username: look after yourselves chat!
username: love you megan <3
username: yay! niki!
username: byyyeeeeee
username: same goes to you, take care <3

friedmeggs is raiding
with a party of 17,413!

author's note ~

ayup B)

bit of a lighter chapter this time!
almost 5000 words, pls forgive me
for my sins of not updating. i hope
you liked the chapter :D

please send help, my friends want
to meet up for like vibes seshes
but i feel too anxious to even reply
to the messages ahahaHa. i feel
like such a dick aH

anyhoo, everything megs said at the
end of her stream, applies to you
lovely readers, i hope you have (had)
a great day and if you don't, it will
get better i promise

love you lots <3 stay safe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 10.3K 32
κ’±ΰΌ„ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. 彑 ·˚ ༘ κ’± started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...
396K 10.5K 21
Knowing him since you were children Tommy and you have been quite close. Both of you started YouTube channels and you saw him grow to such a big stre...
51.2K 926 29
Y/n also known as Georgenotfound's younger sister was invited to a Jackbox stream with George and his friends, she was bored and hadn't streamed for...
106K 2.7K 18
βŒ—κ©œ πŸ„ NEIGHBOR ! β˜…γƒ»-β˜…γƒ»-β˜…γƒ»-β˜…γƒ»-β˜… β•­ ≧▽≦when val meets her neighbor and doesn't know β™‘κ’¦κ’· who he is at all. but they can see each other fr...