𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 | 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢�...

By worshipnai

in which she fakes a relationship with vinnie hacker to numb the pain. ... More

0. introduction
0.1 the relationship
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33

27

22.6K 419 841
By worshipnai

*✧・゚: *✧・゚OCTOBER 8, 2020*✧・゚:*✧・゚

liked by avani and 365 574 others

jadereyes the broken nails give these pics personality idc!

October 5, 2020

view all 2 807 comments

avani LOVE
jadereyes YOU

aaronhulll 😨🤯
user SHIP
aaronhulll no

zarbruh ugly asf
jadereyes i hate u
aaronhulll choke me like u hate me but u love me

user 🦕💨☁️☔️🌊💧
jadereyes what

user broken just like @vinniehacker
jadereyes SKJSJDJFSJ

dezifm jade kiss me i dare u
jadereyes 😚

user step on me

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

3:30 PM

aaron💛

hi bae

aaron💛
wyd
u home?

no im at vinnie's

aaron💛
ohh juicy
im at the skatepark
wanna hang out?
u can bring vinegar along

damn i wanna get that d aaron

aaron💛
horny ass mf i swear

weren't you the one who wanted to fuck chloe

aaron💛
weren't you the one who wanted to fuck troy

NO

aaron💛
he's here with me
you can get his D too ;)

bitchjsdfjsdjk
not funny❤️

aaron💛
it is very funny actually
so funny you started choking aww 🥺

u done?

aaron💛
yeah
get ur ass here rn miss bestie

😐

aaron💛
ok let vaseline destroy ur guts or whatever
and THEN get ur ass here

will do!

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

JADE'S POV

I was looking at Vinnie, his left hand was on the steering wheel, the other one was gripping my thigh. When I told him that we should go to the skatepark, he was really excited. More excited than me, of course. I fucking suck at skating.

Vinnie promised to teach me. I went skating a few times with Aaron and Troy when he was in Seattle but it didn't end well. Troy was basically holding my arm the whole time and I screamed every time the board moved, making Aaron laugh so hard that he was rolling on the ground.

I frowned at this memory. I didn't actually wanna go skating, I just wanted to make Vinnie happy. And yeah, I also wanted to see Aaron. And Troy. I haven't exactly spoken to him since the apology after the party. He texted me a few times but it was weird. I didn't know if it was just me or he was actually being more distant.

I didn't blame him though. I still haven't figured out how I felt about that little moment of ours. I just hope we can all forget it and pretend like it never happened. I know it would just hurt Vinnie so I still haven't told him and probably never will.

"Jade, you're staring again," Vinnie joked.

"Oh sorry, I zoned out," I mumbled.

"Yeah sure," he chuckled. "You were checking me out."

"Don't flatter yourself, Vin."

He just shook his head and smiled. "You're cute when you're trying to be mean." I blushed but didn't say anything.

"This is bullshit!" I huffed and got off the skateboard. Vinnie laughed at me. He had his hands on my waist the whole time, helping me with balance.

"What are you talking about? You're kinda good at it."

I just sighed. "I'll go take a break."

"Whatever, babes," he grinned. I noticed Troy sitting on the ground near me so I joined him. I sat next to him and he looked up from his phone.

"Giving up so soon?" he teased.

"I'm fucking horrible at skating." I watched Vinnie and Aaron doing flips on the other side of the park.

"Oh, really?" he chuckled. "I think you're the next Tony Hawk."

I rolled my eyes at him. He was obviously enjoying teasing me. So I fought back. "Yeah, Vinnie taught me well."

He raised his eyebrows and I had to bite my lip so I don't laugh. "Funny, Reyes. Because if I remember correctly, it was me who taught you all the basics and held your hand the entire time."

"Since when do you call me by my last name?"

"Since when are you trying to make me jealous?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"I am not," I clarified. "And I asked first."

"How else should I call you? Babes?"

I gave him a death stare. "Shut up. You're so fucking annoying it hurts my head."

"You like it though," he smirked again.

"Stop flirting with me, you stupid hoe." This was our thing. Making fun of each other. Teasing each other. It feels so different now.

"I'm not flirting with you, Reyes. I just like how you get mad over little things. Like the fact that you can't skateboard. Comedy gold."

"Whatever," I sighed and checked my phone. I responded to a few messages and Troy didn't say anything. But I knew that he was watching me. I turned back to him. "What?"

"Nothing. I'm just wondering."

"About?" I scowled. "Listen, Troy, I don't have time for your stupid little games."

He laughed. "Woah, calm down grumpy. I just wanted to ask if you're actually going to Addison's party tomorrow."

"Yes," I retorted. "Why the hell are you asking?"

Troy furrowed his brows in surprise, he wasn't sure why I gave him attitude. "I just wanted to know, Reyes. It's not that deep."

I was angry but I didn't realize why back then. I wasn't mad at him, I was mad at myself.

________________

this chapter is shorter than usual but y'all probably already know why lol

okay so um... vinnie read this. and i just wanna say that:

1) it's so fucking embarrassing and i haven't seen the whole thing because the cringe is real. i physically can not BYE. i was freaking out.

2) i'm so sorry for vinnie. he felt really uncomfortable and it's not fair. i've never imagined that he'd see it lmao. i feel so bad for even putting him in that position.

3) i never intended to make this a vinnie/nai shipping book. i wrote this back in december when the among us in real life video wasn't even published. i just love nai and i thought she would make a good main character.

4) i love writing and fanfiction is so much fun. all those people here are so amazing but i'm so embarrassed rn. i honestly have no idea what to do. it's obviously my fault - everyone can read this story and i can't blame them for reading this.

ok so that's all i wanted to say i guess lmao ily all thanks for the support! <3 i'm feeling okay now haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 5K 34
"He's what you want I'm what you need." Vinnie Hacker x OC social media + real life book.
441K 5.6K 34
"@vinniehacker started following you"
87 0 12
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡... 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬...
123K 4.1K 21
in which a random number is accidentally added into a group chat that spend their time talking about tik tok boys -------👶🌼📒 "my crush isn't vinni...