Soulmates ❥ Fred & George Wea...

By babywoop

"You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about." In which a Slytherin girl (who also happens to... More

❥❥❥
1) Is anyone there?
2) Chocolate & Caramel
3) Hair transformation
4) Funny boys
The dare, George Weasley
5) The Yule ball
6) Hands were held
7) Chocolate frogs
8) Wings & Kisses
9) Stupid boys
10) April 1st
11) Shouting & Candles
12) Memories
13) The perfect cover up
14) Sun & Flying
15) Under the stars
16) Jealousy
17) 12 Grimmauld Place
18) Diffindo
19) A mutual understanding
20) Forever
21) Umbridge & Quidditch
22) Dumbeldore's Army
23) Mr. Weasley
24) Bruises & Whispers
25) An out of place Malfoy
26) Gone
27) Cinnamon & Gunpowder
28) Doubts
29) The talk
30) On her own
31) The weekend of dates
32) Dungbombs & Nirvana
33) I dare you
34) Together
35) A spectular goodbye
36) Letters & Threats
37) The opening
38) Sleepover with the "girls"
39) More
40) Popping the question
41) Hiding & Waiting

42) The plan

5.5K 129 76
By babywoop

Eleanor was gone.

Pansy had kissed her on the cheek goodbye. Reassured her that she would fix it. She was going to fix it and Eleanor believed her. El had been gone for 12 hours now and Pansy was in a state. She didn't know what was going on with her best friend, if she was hurt, if she was crying, screaming. She just didn't know.. But she was determined to make it better.

The brunette girl sighed deeply and then stepped into the fireplace. Her hand on her heart, willing it to stop beating so fast. It hadn't stopped hammering since Eleanor left her house. Pansy was beyond scared.

Pansy dropped the floo powder into the flames and she swished away.

The room she landed in was dark and empty. There was no one there.

"Hello?!" Pansy called out but she didn't receive a response.

She made her way into the cosy livingroom. Coffee mugs were placed on the kitchen table and shoes were neatly placed underneath coats. It was sunny and light outside but the room resembled anything but.. It almost felt cold.

"Anyone there?" Pansy tried again.

Silence. Absolute silence.

Maybe they were downstairs, she thought. She had never been here but she figured that the big white door in the middle of the room would be the correct one. Pansy walked to it and twisted the handle. Immediately there were voices, multiples ones. She was correct.

She descended the stairs in a hurry and almost knocked down the door.

"Pansy?" The tall man asked.

"Fred! Or is it George?" She asked, her eyes wide and manic.

"I'm Fred. What is going on? Is there something wrong with Ellie?" The ginger looked panicked, perhaps just as panicked as Pansy was feeling.

"I need Noah. Where is he?"

"He's upstairs," Fred pointed up with his wand where Pansy saw Noah's smiling face talking to a customer. His blond hair moving as he talked and explained a product. "Is Eleanor okay?"

Pansy shushed him with her hand. Not sparing a look at Fred as she ran up the stairs where she rudely knocked into the customer. "Sorry," She said to the woman. "Noah, I need you. Now."

He understood her. He knew that panicked face and he excused himself to the woman before following Pansy. She led him back to the door where she just barged out off. Fred was still standing there with a confused look on his face.

"Get your twin," Pansy ordered him.

Fred nodded and apparated with a crack. Only a second later he appeared again, holding George's arm. George was trying to get Fred's hand off of him but he stopped struggling when he saw the girl and his best friend.

"Wha—?" He began but Pansy glared at him and George knew better. He shut up.

"Upstairs," She barked.

"I will see you there, I need to tell Verity she has to do it on her own for a little while," Fred said to George and he apparated away.

The three didn't say anything while walking up the stairs. Pansy was first even though it wasn't her house or shop, she was in charge anyway.

They stood in the living-room. George and Noah kept glancing at each other but Pansy kept silent. They had to wait for Fred.

A crack echoed through the room and Pansy gestured from to sit on the sofa.

"We have a plan," She started and Noah immediately sat up straighter, intrigued. Fred and George just looked at her with dumbfound.

"Eleanor loves you. So much," Pansy explained to the twins. "I know you asked her to marry her and I know she said no. This wasn't her choice. She went to visit her father a few weeks ago and he threatened her. Told her he would kill you two if she continued the relationship. So, she did what she thought was best, she broke your hearts and ended it. You should've seen the state she was in when she denied your request. She was hurting so much."

George began speaking. "Noah, is this true?" His eyes were hopeful and shiny with unshed tears.

Noah nodded. "I'm so sorry for keeping this from you guys.. But I promised El. She's at Malfoy Manor now. At least, that's what I think. He might have moved her, I'm not sure.. Pansy what is the plan?"

"We want to obliviate her father. We talked about it yesterday with Emmy and her boyfriend. Dan thinks we can erase his entire memory of life if we do it together, at the same time. Make him forget everything, including his hatred for you two," Pansy pointedly said to Fred and George.

"What are we waiting for?!" Fred jumped up from the sofa, his wand ready in his hand and fury in his eyes.

"That's amazing!" Noah shouted at the same time George shouted: "Fucking hell!"

"Sit your ass down, big boy," Pansy told Fred.

Fred crossed his arms and anger took over his face.

"You can't tell me what to do, Pansy! I can't believe you, you kept this hidden from us for how long?! And you!" His eyes found Noah's. "You're supposed to be our best friend, we fucking live together. You hugged us when we cried when El disappeared and now you're telling me you knew, all along?!"

George joined his twin and rested his hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down but the look on his face said enough, he was also angry.

"Fred's right.. That's bang out of order.. and what the fuck? Who knew our soulmate is so bloody daft? Ellie should've known better, she knows we would have done anything to help her! Fuck!"

"Her father threatened her that he would kill you!" Pansy's voice was high pitched and panicked.

"Who cares!" Fred and George both shouted at the same time.

"She did obviously," Noah said but he soon shut up when all three people shot him a glare.

"Do you want to help or not?" Pansy asked.

"Of course we do! We're just angry and overwhelmed," George spoke and he sat down again with a groan, his hands in his hair and his mind a thousand kilometers away.

"How long do we have?" Fred asked, he was still standing up.

"Two hours. We're meeting in my house, so we can tell everyone the plan and then we use my fireplace to travel to Malfoy Manor," Pansy explained.

"Everyone?!" Noah asked.

"Oh yeah, we need a lot of magic. I invited a few people from Slytherin, Luna Lovegood, Emmy and Dan, he spoke to his Ravenclaw friends, some are coming, your friend Lee and you three."

"What about Harry, Ron and Hermione?" Noah asked.

"Luna send them an owl, I'm not sure if they are willing. It's going to be dangerous and they are not allowed to use magic outside of school yet."

"That never stopped Harry.. And you aren't either if I remember correctly," George cocked an eyebrow.

"Eleanor is my best friend. I don't care what the ministry has to say about it."

Fred sighed.
"I'm going to take a shower."

"You're not going to help?!" Pansy screamed after him, already accusingly.

"Of course I am fucking going to help, Pansy! I just need to process everything and.. Ugh, just.. Just leave me alone for a moment, yeah?"

The bathroom door was closed with a long bang that rattled the frames.

It was silent for a moment.

"Holy shit," George whispered, trying to process everything.

"You could say that," Noah said.

"You're not off the hook, No. You're getting your ass kicked when we're back home. I'm so bloody angry at you," George stood up as well and marched to the bedroom and closed the door.

Noah and Pansy didn't say anything. They were still sitting in the living room and looked at each other with big eyes.

"Pansy.. What about.. Draco?"

Pansy sighed. "I don't know. We haven't heard from him since the sleepover.. You're not in contact with him either?"

"He has been ignoring my owls.."

"This can't mean anything good.."

"What if.. Voldemort got him? He's turning 17 soon.. What if they put the mark on him?" Noah whispered.

"I'm not sure, No.."

The plan was clear. They were all going to floo to Malfoy Manor. There were a lot of people gathered in the living room.

Fred, George, Lee and Noah were sharing a sofa, even though the first two were still angry at the oldest Wilson sibling. Emmy and Dan across from them, Dan's older brother who was already graduated from Hogwarts shared a sofa with 4 of Dan's friends. Six Slytherin girls were planted on the ground. Most of them friends with Emmy. Luna stood next to Pansy, holding her hand and trying to calm her.

The fire rumbled once more and out came Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"You came!" Luna said surprised. "You never replied to my letters!"

"They came in just this morning. Errol lost the way home, bloody bird," Ron explained.

The three hurried over and stood behind Fred, George and Lee.

"Good. Okay. I will explain the plan once more, don't you dare interrupt me," She said to the Golden trio.

They all nodded when Pansy was done talking. Harry and Hermione had on a brave face. Ron looked less sure but still determined.

"It's time. I'm going to look for her. Wait for ten minutes and then floo to the Manor. Preferably with as many people that can fit at once so it won't take as long," Pansy ordered.

"Good luck," Everyone told her and the green flames took her.

Pansy thought the Weasley's living-room that morning looked abandonment and cold but that was nothing compared to the room she appeared in. Bad vibes lingered the place, the curtains half drawn. 

Her footsteps echoed through the big house and she made her way to the entrance hall where she looked around for a face, anyone who could point her to the right direction.

Pansy's first thought went to Draco and she took the stairs two steps at a time and she ran to his bedroom. She opened the door when he didn't respond to her knock.

It was empty.

Where was everyone?!

Already five minutes had passed and she still hadn't found Eleanor. Her ears picked up a sound from the room she was first in and when she entered it she saw Fred and George stepping out of the fireplace.

"I thought I told you—" Pansy whispered angrily.

The twins ignored her and walked past her. It seemed like they knew where to go and she followed them without a sound.

It took ages to reach the room where the twins went to but they stopped eventually. A glow creeped underneath the door but they didn't hear any sound.

"Mr. Wilson's office. El mentioned it first time we came here," Fred whispered and Pansy nodded.

"Ready?" George asked and he pulled out his wand out of his pocket. Pansy followed. Fred already had his own in his hand.

"Alohomora," He spoke and the door clicked.

Pansy was secretly glad that Fred and George had joined her. She was absolutely shitting her pants.

George reached past Fred and laid his hand on the handle. They shared a look and George opened it after Fred's nod.

"You filthy—" They heard Mr. Wilson speak.

The blonde girl in the corner, that suddenly looked even tinier than usual, squeaked when her soulmates and best friend stepped into the room.

Tears rolled over Eleanor's cheeks and her eyes were red. A cut on her left cheek that was gushing blood and her body making weird spasms from the curse she had been under.

"What are you dirty blood traitors doing here?!" The dark haired man shouted.

His back was now facing Eleanor and Pansy made a beeline to the girl. Cradling her in her arms and shushing.

"Doing something we should've done a long time ago," George hissed.

The three man in the room had their wands fixated on each other, not saying anything, just staring in each other's eyes.

"Brave, I got to give it to you.. It's a pity, you're, oh, so stupid," Mr. Wilson said.

"Why's that?" Fred asked, his eyes spitting fire.

"Because now I have no choice but to kill you."

"No, you're not," Noah appeared from in the room.

Everyone stood behind him, everyone's wands drawn.

"Ah!" Mr. Wilson laughed. "My other rotten child!"

He moved his wand from Fred and George to Noah. His eyes cold and hard, not a sprinkle of love in it and his lips in a tight line.

"Crucio," He almost spoke casually.

Ron and Hermione left the group to run to Noah who was screaming in agony. The older boy didn't even notice the two teens sitting at his side. He was in so much pain. A pain he hoped to never experience again.

"Expelliarmus!"

The pain in Noah's body stopped as Mr. Wilson's wand clattered to the ground.

"Smart girl," The old man spoke to the girl who disarmed him. "I remember you from that lovely night at the ministry. Lovegood isn't it?"

"And you," Mr. Wilson spoke again when Luna didn't reply. "Mister Harry Potter. We meet at last. I never got the opportunity to introduce myself. I'm terribly sorry, I'm quite a busy man."

"I already know who you are unfortunately," Harry growled.

"Do you?" Mr. Wilson cocked his head.

Fred and George took the opportunity and ran to El's side. She grabbed at them at once.
"Fred, George," She whispered, her voice gone from screaming and yelling.

Pansy let go off Eleanor and helped her put her arms around the two boys who crouched down in front of them. Pansy softly stood up and tip toed to the wand on the floor, almost forgotten by it's owner.

Emmy met Pansy's eye and she winked.

But they all forgot that the man in front of them was powerful. He just simply snapped his fingers and the wand flew out of Pansy's pocket and back into his hands.

"Petrificus Totalus," He cursed Pansy and she immediately went rigid and fell to the floor.

"And to think that I actually tolerated you at first," He snared at the brunette girl.

Emmy walked out of the crowd. Her voice monotone and demanding. "Let her go. Let everyone go and we won't hurt you."

A laugh. A laugh so cold and loud that it chilled everyone to the bones.

He was the only person laughing. The only person that was capable of laughing in such a dreadful situation.

He raised his wand, the same time everyone raised their wands.

"Imperio," Mr. Wilson pointed his wand at Eleanor.

Eleanor stood up and pushed Fred and George away from her, disgust and anger written on her face. They didn't look hurt or shocked, no one did. She simply couldn't help what she did, her father was controlling her.

The blonde girl stopped walking when she reached her father and she stood next to him. Her wand raised at her friends. There was nothing left of her that they recognized.

"Now," Hermione mouthed and she was the first one who casted the spell.

"Obliviate."

The spell simply bounced off. Almost like an invisible shield. It was Eleanor who flicked her wand rapidly, dismissing them. Mr. Wilson almost looked proud of his daughter.

Everyone spoke at the same time. The same spell that Hermione had just casted.

Fred took a hold of Eleanor's ankle, pulling it so she let go of her father. Her body slammed on the ground but because of the imperious curse she didn't make a sound or movement. As if she couldn't feel it.

Mr. Wilson held his wand in the air. A menacing look on his face. He started disappearing and everything seemed like slowmotion.

Until a green light out of Noah's wand appeared, stopping his father from apparating and everyone looked at him with their mouth's open.

"AVADA KADAVRA!"

CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THE FACT I HAD A CAMEO CALL WITH JAMES PHELPS OH MY GOD I WAS SO NERVOUS AND I KEPT ON STUTTERING BUT HE WAS SO BLOODY NICE!!!! AND HE DESIGNED ME A FREAKING TATTOO!! Omg, I'm getting it done next Friday

(Also hi, face reveal I guess)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 7.8K 35
"Because this was just a one-time thing, right?" she raised an eyebrow. "Just a one-night stand sort of thing," she muttered. "Hm, just a one-night...
9.4K 179 12
"Cassiopeia Lynx Weasley. I thought you were dead seeing as you were born premature. But you are a (?????????) and best friend of (?????) . So I won'...
3.5K 122 21
Saudade A nostalgic longing to be near again to something or someone that is distant or that has been loved and lost "The Love that Remains". After a...