Sensual Innocence

Par Kiwii1951

I felt my face heat up from his touch. "I want to ruin that adorable innocence you have, my dear" He said as... Plus

A/N
🖤chapter 1🖤
🖤chapter 2🖤
🖤chapter 3🖤
🖤chapter 4🖤
🖤chapter 5🖤
🖤Chapter 6🖤
🖤chapter 7🖤
🖤chapter 8🖤
🖤Chapter 9🖤
🖤Chapter 10🖤
🖤Chapter 11🖤
🖤Chapter 12🖤
🖤Chapter 13🖤
🖤Chapter 14🖤
🖤Chapter 15🖤
🖤Chapter 16🖤
🖤Chapter 17🖤
🖤Chapter 18🖤
🖤Chapter 19🖤
🖤Chapter 21🖤
🖤Chapter 22🖤
🖤Chapter 23🖤
🖤Chapter 24🖤
🖤Chapter 25🖤
🖤Chapter 26🖤
🖤Chapter 27🖤
🖤Chapter 28🖤
🖤Chapter 29🖤
🖤Chapter 30🖤
🖤chapter 31🖤
🖤chapter 32🖤
🖤Chapter 33🖤
🖤Chapter 34🖤
🖤Chapter 35🖤
🖤chapter 36🖤
🖤EPILOGUE🖤

🖤Chapter 20🖤

90.7K 2.1K 860
Par Kiwii1951

🍰Delaney🍰

I was just about to dose off in the car when Soyer started talking.

"I'm sending some of my employees to France soon" He said.

"Fancy" I giggled while looking at him "'Why France though?".

"Well it's not for vacation or anything, it's for business. We bought a package from a partnering company" He said grabbing hold of my hand, the other hand on the stirring wheel.

"You must work a lot" I said looking down at my lap.

"I guess I can be relatively busy, But normally my employees do the work for me"

Him talking about his job makes me wonder why he would chose me, a stupid high schooler.

I mean, I'm glad he likes me. I just don't understand why.

I guess it's hard for me to imagine someone liking me.

"Are you okay?" he asks glancing over at me while rubbing his thumb against my hand.

"Yeah I was just zoning out" I said with a small giggle.

"You can talk to me about anything mio amore" He says while bringing my hand up to kiss it.

(My love)

"I-I know" I mumble with a blush appearing on my face.

"Oh yeah!" I say reaching into my pocket and grabbing a cookie I bought from the mall "I bought this for you" I say with a proud smile on my face.

He chuckled a bit before taking the cooking "Thank you" he says with a smile on his face.

"It's a red velvet cookie with white chocolate chips" I say hoping he likes the same type of cookies as me.

"Red velvet cookies? I've never had one" He said while looking at the road.

"Can you... eat it now?" I ask him.

"Yeah, but I'm driving. Can you unwrap it and feed it to me?" he asks trying to hide the smirk on his face.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I grap the cookie "S-sure" I mumble as I unwrapped the cookie.

I looked at him and then back at the cookie.

I slowly reach my hand out, putting the cookie closer and closer to his lips.

When the cookie is close enough he takes a bite out of the cookie.

We continue like this until the cookie is gone and he's eaten it all.

"Did you like it" I ask quietly as we come up to a red light.

He turns to look at me and uses his fingers to turn my chin, making me face him.

He leans in and kisses me on the lips, sending tingles all over my body.

He pulls away from the kiss but doesn't back away "It was delicious" he whispered, his breath that smelt like cookies fanning across my face.

"I-I'm glad" I whispered quiet enough for him too hear.

He finally let go and went back to resting his hands on the stirring wheel, starting to drive again when the light turned green.

I looked down at my lap with a red face, mentally screaming on the inside.

He probably doesn't get this excited over a simple kiss, meanwhile I'll be thinking about it for the rest of the week.

I look over at him as he drives "My parents aren't home.. would you like to come in? You won't have to crawl through the window this time" I say.

He chuckled slightly at what I said "I would love too"

I smiled at him agreeing to come in.

We quickly arrived at my house and he parked a little further away from the driveway, just in case my parents come home early.

I unclipped my seatbelt before opening the car door and stepping out.

I smiled at Soyer and opened my front door for him to come inside.

When he stepped inside I followed after him, watching him look around the house for a few seconds.

My house wasn't all that, pretty basic actually. As soon as you walk in you see the stair case straight ahead. And too your left is the living room and too the right is the kitchen.

When you head upstairs my room is the first you see and then you follow down the hallways to find the bathroom and then my parents room.

"Do you want something to drink?" I ask walking into my kitchen.

"A water will do" he says leaning against the wall and watching me grab a water bottle from the refrigerator.

I give him the water bottle and he nods a thank you too me.

He opened the water, taking a sip of it.

For some reason it took me until now to notice he was wearing a suit. He looked way too fancy to be in my house.

"Do you want me to put your suit jacket on the coat rack?" I ask him.

I feel like I'm asking him too many things. I just want him to feel comfortable in my house.

He sets the water down onto the counter before turning his attention back to me "Sure" he says pulling the blazer off, revealing his white button up shirt and tie.

I take the blazer and head over to the living room, hanging it onto the coat rack.

"Soyer, let's go to my room" I say grabbing hold of one of his hands and leading him up the stairs to my bedroom.

When we stepped into my room Soyer took a seat on my bed.

Once I shut my bedroom door I took a seat next to him "I have school tomorrow" I complained and leaned over onto his shoulder.

His fingers intertwined with mine "I thought you liked school" he said in a questioning tone.

"I did... But not so much anymore" I say thinking about Marcus.

He seemed to understand what I was talking about and brung my hand up to his lips, pressing a soft kiss against my hand "Don't let someone like him ruin your day mio amore"

I looked at him with a smile "I'll try" I said softly.

"You can always call me if anything happens" he replies, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his lap "I love you" He said into my ear, sending chills through my body.

"I- I love you too"

his hands travelled further down my waist, reaching the hem of my sweater.

He used his hands to pull the knit sweater off of my body.

This reminded me of the shirt I was wearing today, making me quickly move my arms to cover my tummy.

His hands traced down my arms until his hands reached mine and he held both of them "You're so cute" he whispered kissing my shoulder, and then trailed more kisses up my neck.

I felt my face heat up from his touch. "I want to ruin that adorable innocence you have, my dear" He said as he continued to give kisses all over my neck.

"I- I'm not that innocent" I stuttered out.

"Really?" he said and I could hear the smirk forming on his lips. He laid back on the bed, pulling me on top of him "Undo my tie and take my shirt off of me" he said as he stares at me with a daring look in his eyes.

I blushed at the position I'm in, Straddling his lap as my hands hold me up by pressing against his broad chest.

"but S-"

he picked up my hand and put it on his tie, making me pull it, causing the tie to loosen from his neck.

He pulled the tie from around his neck and trew it beside him on the bed.

"S-soyer"

"I told you to take my shirt off of me. Go ahead and undo the buttons my not so innocent princess" he said gripping his hand onto my exposed thigh.

I gulped and shakily reached my hand out, my fingers grazing over the first button of his shirt before I quickly pull my hand back and look down "It's too embarrassing" I mumble with a flustered face.

I feel bad that I'm not more experienced, Soyer deserves someone who can make him happy. I just don't know what to do... All I know is that I love when he touches me.

I felt his hands grab my arms and almost in an instant he's flipped me over and I'm underneath him.

"Next time don't lie to me doll face" he whispered into my ear before kissing me on the lips.

His hand was on my waist travelling up and down as his tongue attached to mine.

When he pulled away from the kiss he looked down at me with an unreadable emotion in his eyes "You're so beautiful" he said as his hand travelled up to my neck.

he looked away from me and at his tie that he took off earlier. he grabbed it with the hand he wasn't using and then looked back at me.

He held the tie up and put it over my eyes, tying it behind my head like a blindfold.

"What are you doing" I muttered in a confused quiet voice.

"Tell me if I go to far my dear" he says as he plants a kiss onto my lips and i can't see anything.

his warm hand travelled up my shirt and he unclipped my bra, pulling the straps off of me and taking the bra fully off.

He pushed my shirt up, meaning he was looking at my bare chest, which sent a chill down my body. Nobody has ever seen my private parts. It's like I can feel him looking at my chest.

The silence makes me think he doesn't like my body and so I move my arms to cover myself up, but he stops my arms and pushes them back above my head.

"Beautiful" I hear him mumble as he trails his hand up my stomach, finally reaching one of my breasts and caressing it.

He pinched my now hard nipple between his fingers making a whimper escape my lips.

I felt something wet on my other nipple, which I'm assuming is Soyers mouth.

He played with the small buds causing sensations to run through my body and making my back arch.

I let out a small moan and I quickly move my hand over my mouth so Soyer can't hear.

He pinched my nipple causing my to gasp as a wave of ecstasy shoots through my body.

"Don't hide those noises from me" he says in a demanding tone and pulls my hand away from my mouth.

His hand slides down my waist and slips under the waist band of my skirt.

'bang'

Came a noise from downstairs, and I realized.... it was the front door and my mother has come home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: This chapter was uh,,,, something. Anyways I want you guys to go read all oxWeirdCyanxx Books, they're so so cute and they work so hard on their books 🥺🥺🥺

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 28K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
6.9K 395 22
"No darling, it looks horrible" he said with the calm voice. I instantly felt my cheeks get warmer. 'Emma have a grip on yourself. Why are you blush...
1.2M 37.4K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
654K 16K 70
"But you're scared." He finished, running his fingers down her neck and to her collar bone, following the chain of her necklace, making her shiver, "...