๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... More

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

The Great Kazekage Falls~

5K 240 117
By LamaXebecs

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

Chapter 38: The Great Kazekage Falls~

"Let's just get this over with."

"Don't order me around, un!"

"Shut up. Hurry up, I hate waiting."

.

/

.

/

.

/

"That was much easier than I thought, un!"Keiko barely clenches her jaw and grabs Gaara from the disrespectful blond.

'Maybe Naruto can hate me after this?'

"Why do you care so much about that dead weight, un?"

"Disrespecting the dead is something I frown upon. You should learn some manners." He glares.

"I said don't order me around!"

"I never told you what you should do. I suggested it."

"Tch!"

"Enough. Shut up, both of you." 

"Hn."

"Un!" 

Keiko could feel Shukaku's wrath, even though he was asleep. This wasn't good, seeing as how the tailed beasts react when close to one another, for example; if naruto transforms into beast mode and a jinchuruuki doesn't have control over their beast, the risk of them transforming increases.

A part of her grows sad, but this isn't her sadness. Instead, this is Kokuos sadness. The sadness of having her younger brother being taken, but knowing it must happen.

Keiko clenches her jaw, apologizing to the horse-like beast as she simply nods and falls asleep, hiding herself once more. 

Kokuo understood Keiko's role. She also understood that Keiko was remembering her own brothers death, with the way her chakra and blood lust was spiking.

Sasori and Deidara barely manage to hide their flustered and nervous bodies once her chakra reaches them, terrifying them.

"K-Keiko...What the hell...Is wrong with you?" Instantly her chakra stops and her walking increases.

"Let's hurry."

"R-Right, un." He curses for being so afraid, but her chakra was the most worst and terrifying thing he had sensed before.

"She's right. I hate making people wait so let's go, brat."

Now if only he could get his danna to shut up.

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

"THE ONE TAILED BEAST HAS BEEN SEALED." Keiko sighs painfully, hiding her emotions once again and about to leave when pain calls her name.

"Keiko. We have some unwelcomed company. Deal with them." She clicks her tongues and casts a jutsu over the man, sending him to her former comrades.

"Let's just hope things don't get too chaotic."

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS, KEIKO-CHAN?!" Naruto grits his teeth, his whiskers growing.

She buried her head further into her cloak and clicks her tongue once noticing she's unable to use mangekyou in this false body.

"Hey, Itoko." She deadpans at Sasuke before her sharp gaze turns to Kakashi after looking at everyone.

Instantly, her eyes flash red and glare harshly at the man who seems confused by her hatred towards him.

"Hatake Kakashi..."

"Uchiha Keiko..." Kakashi keeps his eyes stuck to her own, suddenly feeling a jolt in his body as shivers go down his spine, something Keiko also felt.

"I'm going to kill you." 

Kakashi swore he felt his blood freeze.

Narutos heart stopped and his eyes widened.

Sakuras lip trembled and her fists clenched.

Chiyo stayed cautious and rose her kunai.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes and gripped the edge of his sword.

"Is that so?" He immediately raises his arms up, blocking the kick sent to his face and grabbing her ankle.

"Indeed, it is."

'Does she have something against me?' 

Keiko angrily pushes down the strange feelings in her stomach and clenches her fist.

'He's only a burden. Something I must  destroy him. I cannot allow these feelings of hatred to fade, or I am nothing.'

"Maa-Maa- Did I do something for you to hate me, princess~?" She clicks her tongue.

"Fire style!: Fire ball jutsu!" He counters with a simple water jutsu and recalls Itachi informing him of her inability to sense her chakra, so, using this to his advantage, he goes underground.

Once she creates hand signs and prepares to cast the jutsu, Kakashi appears behind her, pinning her to the ground and placing her arms behind her back.

Anger fills her entire being once realizing Itachi had most likely told him of her inability to sense the mans chakra, to which he used against her.

Kakashi bends down to her ear and clutches her wrists tighter.

"I know this is a mission, but right now, you seem distracted and really want to kill me, don't you?" She shivers at his low-warning tone and kicks her leg back, hitting his abdomen and jumping away.

She looks at Naruto and a wide grin spreads on her face.

"Naruto!" He looks up in shock once he sees her with her leg propped up and her other hand lazily hanging of her katana hilt.

"I've been waiting for you!" Sakura stands stunned alongside her former crush.

"HAVE YOU GOTTEN STRONGER?!" He glares with a grin.

"OF COURSE I HAVE! I'VE GOTTEN STRONG ENOUGH TO BRING YOU BACK, TTEBAYO!"

"Enough of that! Fight me! Right here, right now!"

"Maa-Maa- Naruto, don't forget about the mission."

"I haven't, trust me, sensei." His serious expression turns to Keiko and he points at her.

"I'm going to bring you back, and save Gaara!" Her own grin fades and she suddenly stands, eyes lowered and cold.

"I'm afraid your too late for that."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" She sighs upon seeing the tailed beast mode and coughs out blood from the pain of being stabbed.

"I'm saying-" She scowls.

"Lord Kazekage is dead."

Narutos pupils dilate and he drives his arm further through her, throwing her far away from there.

"I suppose I should release the jutsu now..." She appears back in the base.

"Well?"

"They managed to defeat my clone."

"Tch! What a bother."

"Keiko." Kisame calls as she turns to him.

"We need to go."

"Right." Her mind lingers on the fight from before.

Her friends had definitely grown, as well as her senpai...

Her senpai.

"Tch!" Kisame raises an eyebrow.

"Is it your boyfriend?" He dodges the kunai thrown to his head with an amused chuckle.

"So, explain this whole soulmate thing to me, again?" She scowls, remembering when she accidentally told him while frustrated.

"The women of my family are unable to sense our soulmate's chakra..."

"Ohhh, Right. Whens the marriage?"

"Shut up, Kisame."

"But i'm serious. It's going to be weird seeing a bunch of mini you's with murderous chakra running around chasing other kids with swords with those bloody eyes." She glares and growls as he backs up, his sword snickering at her anger.

"See?! Even Samehada finds this amusing!"

"You best wish your immortal, you damn fish."

"AH SHIT!"

.

.

.

.

Chapter End~!

What'dya think?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 98 7
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...
135K 3.8K 35
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—จ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ค ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™š...
335K 10.2K 74
Inora Namikaze, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki's first born. Red hair and Blue eyes. The only one capable of perfectly performing the Flying Thu...
3.7K 88 16
I had a great time making this but I'm gonna be honest, this is my first ever fic and it is what it is. WHELP, this is an Abe sapien fic. I noticed t...