Flow [annyeongz au]

By iveuniverse

"I'm too scared to tell you I like you so I'm just hanging around you." - An Yujin Jang Wonyoung on her first... More

Prologue
*1
*2
*3
*4
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*13
*14 // Yujin
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19 // Yujin
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24

*12

460 17 5
By iveuniverse

Time flies so fast. It's vacation already and like usual, I'm home. Alone again because my friends are enjoying their lives by themselves.

"Wonyoung, don't you have plans with your friends this summer?" My mom said as she sat beside me on the couch.

"Nah, they're all busy." I stopped to think as I realized something. "Wait, so you're telling me if I did have plans you were gonna allow me to go?"

My mom is usually strict with stuff like that so it's... surreal.

"I mean, I wouldn't normally but you've been cooped up in the house for ages. As long as you know your limitations, I'll cut you some slack." She replied.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm missing an opportunity here." I sighed as I turned to watch the TV again and sipped on my drink.

"Sheesh. What about that 'girlfriend' Seungwoo's been talking about? What was her name? Yujin?" I almost spit the drink out on my mom's face when she said that.

"What are you talking about? Seungwoo just keeps spouting nonsense." I just said.

"Aigoo. Girls liking girls isn't really a big deal for us, it's fine. Right, dear?" She said, making dad who's sitting in the dining table join the conversation.

"Well, as long as you have the same standards as me then it's fine." Dad just said and read his morning newspaper.

"What am I even supposed to say?" I just uttered.

"I like that girl, Yujin though. She's polite and really friendly." Mom said.

Yujin unnie kept coming over before summer vacation started to play games or watch movies. So my parents got to know her.

"She's really just a friend, mom. Besides, she has someone she currently likes." I just told her so she'd stop.

We haven't really talked much since summer vacation started but Yuri told me Yujin's interested in someone right now. I didn't really care much because it's her life though.

"Dear, our Wonyoung is still too young for such things anyway. You can have your crushes but keep it that way and focus on your studies, alright?" Dad joined the conversation again.

"Well, I was just saying I liked Yujin but of course, no romantic relationships yet. I'll have your brother keep an eye on you." Mom said.

Not like I have plans to but I just nodded in agreement. I might just go single my entire life.

My parents then headed out for work and I'm alone again.

I simply watched movies then headed out to buy lunch at noon. Again, too lazy to prepare food myself and an excuse to head out.

I went inside the nearest fastfood chain and ordered my food for take-out. I'm too conscious to eat out alone. Lol.

"Wonyoungie?" Someone's voice came from behind me before I exited the establishment.

"Yena! You're not with Yuri again, aren't you?" I looked around to look for the midget.

"Nope, I'm with Yujin today. We're going to the arcade. You wanna come?" She invited me.

"Thanks, but I'll pass. I suck at games." I told her.

I said goodbye and went home. Maybe I should've just tagged along but never mind.

Moments later, I heard someone ringing the doorbell.

"JANG WONYOUNG!!!" The person called out from the door. Who the heck—

I slowly opened the door and to my surprise it was my old friend.

"Jihan! Wait, when did you arrive?" I asked her.

Her family lives somewhere else and they usually just visit here during summer.

"We came here just yesterday but I was too tired to visit you so I came today." She replied with a smile.

"I still feel tired from the trip yesterday. What did I even sleep for?" She said as she made herself comfortable on the couch.

"Maybe because you expend too much energy on a regular basis, you hyperactive bunny." I told her as I brought her a drink.

"Jeez. It doesn't matter. I'm here now, so this hyperactive bunny will be entertaining the bored bunny." She said. The bored bunny is me. We both look like bunnies. We must be soulmates.

We technically just played video games, board games, and whatever. We also took pictures since we rarely see each other.

"Wonyoung, we're in high school now, right?" She blurted out of the blue.

"Yeah, so what?"

"I actually have someone I like now. A really charming person. I figured I should tell you this because you might think I like you." She said, so she gets a slap on her arm.

"Good for you, then. Is it mutual?" I asked.

"Nah, she might be straight." She replied with a pout.

"Aww, too bad. Does she know your feelings? You should still try." I told her.

"I might, I just need the timing." Jihan just said.

"Now, tell me who are you interested in." She said and immediately looked excited.

"Why do you look so excited? It's not you." I joked.

"I wouldn't even dream of that. There's no way I would want someone who looks like me." She said and we both laughed.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I don't really have one. I don't have time for that." I told her.

"Who's Yujin, then?" Jihan said which threw me off guard.

"How do you even know her?" I asked.

"Seungwoo. We chatted a bit last night since he passed through our house." She said.

He didn't even tell me Jihan arrived—

"And, by the way, I told him not to tell you because it's a surprise." She added.

"Yujin is just a close friend. Why do you all just keep talking about her? I've been hearing her name since this morning." I blabbered out of frustration.

"Really? Seungwoo said you really seemed to enjoy your company and told me you spend so much time with her. You even both go home together." Jihan said. MY BROTHER LITERALLY TOLD HER EVERYTHING HE SAW.

"Well, yeah that's true but there's nothing more to that." I cleared the situation.

"Sheesh. Fine, fine." She just said.

Jihan went home after she ate dinner with our family. They also said we should plan for a summer outing with both our families because my brother and Jihan's sister are in a relationship. Finally, I'll be able to go out.

I went into my room and checked my phone.

Message from Ahn Yujin

AHN YUJIN
nyoung nyoungieeee

u cant possible be busy its summer

is da baby ignoring me? ㅠㅠ

yoohooooooo

JANG WONYOUNG
hey

dahek for what reason would i ignore u u weirdo

AHN YUJIN
ur not reacting to the baby :)))

JANG WONYOUNG
YES I AM REACTING TO THAT STOP THAT

AHN YUJIN
yes alright chill bb

RIGHT WHY DID U NOT COME WITH ME AND YENA

JANG WONYOUNG
u basically told me i suck at games and i also know that

the heck am i gonna do in the arcade

AHN YUJIN
watch :))))

JANG WONYOUNG
In no way i would do that

AHN YUJIN
jeez u couldve just come we also went and watched a movie

JANG WONYOUNG
nah i was fine watching movies at home

AHN YUJIN
ah right with that friend

i saw it in ur story btw

but it still wouldve been better if u came with us :<<

JANG WONYOUNG
why are u so hung up on that

ill go next time. We good?

AHN YUJIN
I havent seen u for a while so its such a waste

JANG WONYOUNG
ur basically saying u miss me lol

AHN YUJIN
Duh i do miss you

i miss playing with the baby hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 583 18
Wonyoung is in frantic need of an escape from the city and her whole idol life. She only knows one person who can help. Or, Jang Wonyoung is reminded...
108K 4.4K 36
A story about Yujin fighting against her feelings towards her bestfriend to save their relationship. Eyyyyy~ Another fic again! This time it's Yujin...
6.1K 239 8
(Ex-Iz*One/Ive's Yujin x FemOC) You and Yujin are the most well-known couple at Seoul High School. Well, they used to. The two broke up on their four...
2.3K 190 26
wonyoung is a new transfer student at ive collage she scare to meet new people because at the previous collage she always get bullied. What will happ...