fictitious. ― ʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴏᴊᴜɴ

By rkddutkd

[on hold] "i'm going where now?!" bae iseul was about to have the reality check of a lifetime. ... More

#𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎
#𝘽𝙇𝙐𝙍𝘽
― one.
― two.
― three.
― four.
― five.
― six.
― seven.
― eight.
― nine.
― ten.
― eleven.
― twelve.
― thirteen.
― fourteen.
― sixteen.
― seventeen.
― eighteen.
― nineteen.
― twenty.
― twenty one.
― twenty two.
― twenty three.
― twenty four
― twenty five.
― twenty six.

― fifteen.

1.5K 107 25
By rkddutkd

[ ― fifteen. ]

"why did i say yes again?" iseul questioned herself, her voice barely audible with how loud her friends were singing in the confined karaoke room. she sat back into the sofa, despite having not sung a single song or even moved a muscle excessively, she still felt tired just from watching them sing their hearts out. jukyung crashed down next to her as she finished her song, letting the couple belt their hearts out to the next song.

"iseul, you haven't picked a song yet!" jukyung exclaimed, noticing that all the songs in the queue had already been decided. 

"it's okay, i'm not the singing type." iseul assured, waving her hands as jukyung attempted to hand her the device. "i'm gonna step out for a sec, save my spot." iseul smiled, standing from the sofa before sneaking out of the room. 

a breath of relief left her lips as she was finally out of the suffocating room. she ran a hand through her hair, pulling it back into a ponytail as she walked towards the exit of the building. however, her feet came to a halt as she heard a familiar voice. her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she glanced over at the room she was about to walk past, the lyrics that were sung made her heart hurt as she was reminded of her other life.

iseul shook her head, snapping out of the negative thoughts as she blinked back her tears. she spared one last glance at the door, trying to peek inside in case she'd be able to catch a glimpse of the singer, but it was to no avail as he was sitting out of view. with a shrug, iseul continued her journey out of the building, her mood had suddenly dipped, and she just wanted to go home now, but knowing that group of friends, if she were to re-enter the room, they'd definitely drag her into a song.

deciding on staying outside until they ran out of time and/or energy, iseul made her way down the steps only to stop at the sight of a familiar looking motorbike. "han seojun?" she questioned aloud to herself. the singer. 

"you called?" the girl jumped in fright, peering over her should to find the devil himself standing behind her with a smile, but it was anything but pleasant for the girl. she quickly turned away, hurrying her pace as she walked away from the boy. seojun was taken by surprise, following after the girl as she turned a corner next to the building, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, causing the girl to stumble back and almost fall into him if she hadn't caught herself in time.

"yah―!" she gasped in surprise, glancing up at him, visibly gulping as she realised how close they were. how do i always end up here? she thought to herself, scolding herself for letting him get away with this.

"hold on," another voice piped up, interrupting their small moment. "han seojun, is that you?" iseul turned around in surprise, narrowing her eyes at the group of boys who were approaching the pair. the ones from jukyung's and seojun's encounter. iseul remembered them from the episodes she had watched.

"why are you of all people, showing up here?!" seojun stepped in front of iseul protectively, taking her by surprise as she glanced up at him. 

"surprise." the leader smirked, his eyes glancing over at iseul. "ohhh, hold on a sec, why are you bringing a girl down a dark alley?" he teased, eyeing iseul up and down which made her visibly uncomfortable as she did her best to hide herself further behind seojun. 

seojun clenched his teeth, catching his glances as his knuckles turned white from how tight his fists were. "get out of here, iseul." he ordered, stepping forward as he was ready to fight. however, iseul knew that no matter how strong seojun was, taking on a group left him at a great disadvantage. she had to think quick, today was not the day to watch a guy get pummelled to a pulp, but it also wasn't the day she was going to join a gang fight. 

without much thought, she grabbed his hand and pulled him in the opposite direction, taking everyone by surprise as seojun stumbled to keep up with her. "catch him!" iseul heard behind her, causing adrenaline to pump throughout her as she glanced around, trying to figure out how to get them off their tail. 

suddenly seojun picked up his pace, tightening his grip on iseul's hand as he began leading the way, clearly knowing the city better than her, granted she had never lived in the city before. weaving through people and alleyways, the pair had managed to widen the gap between them and the group of boys. they came to a stop at an intersection, iseul doubled over as she tried to catch her breath whilst seojun glanced around. he pushed some barrels and empty bins over, before grabbing iseul's hand and pulled her in the opposite direction, climbing up onto a platform before hiding behind a tower of plastic stools.

iseul felt like she was going to die, trying her best to keep her breathing quiet as she tried to calm herself down. well at least one thing from the other world hadn't changed, it was obvious her stamina was just as bad as the other world. she placed a hand on her heart, feeling the muscle pump against her chest a mile a minute.

when they were finally met with silence and iseul no longer felt like she was about to die, the girl pushed herself up from her squatting position behind seojun, carefully stepping out to check if there was anyone around. "they're gone." iseul breathed a sigh of relief, placing one hand on her hip and the other on her forehead as she felt herself relax despite her legs burning from the unwanted exercise.

"why didn't you run away?" seojun stood up too, approaching the girl who flinched from his voice, almost forgetting about him. she turned around to face him, raising a questioning eyebrow as she waited for him to elaborate on what he meant. "i could've handled them." he added, referring to the group of guys.

"handled?" iseul scoffed, rolling her eyes. "there's no way you could've taken them all on your own, plus, shouldn't i be hearing a thanks?" she questioned. seojun chuckled, stepping forward until he was stood in front of the girl with little to no space between them, causing iseul to visibly gulp as she let her guard down. her gaze lifted up to the boy, hovering over his lips before reaching his eyes.

"are you suggesting that i wouldn't be able to handle them?" he questioned, tilting his head with a smug smirk on his lips. iseul rolled her eyes, stepping back from him, but he was quick to grab her wrist, pulling her right back into him which caused the girl to land into his chest. "do you like me, bae iseul?"

iseul's eyes widened in surprise by the sudden question, leaving her speechless as she opened and closed her mouth, unable to string a sentence together. 

"am i right?"

༺  ....loading...  ༻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.8K 34
"I promised to protect you, so why are you drifting further away from me?"
25.4K 880 19
She waited for him every day ever since he left her. Ever since he stopped talking to her. Ever since he lost her. Ever since she lost him. Ever sinc...
496K 14.7K 50
❝𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙?❞ ❝𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮!❞ - - - - "𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭...
67.9K 1.5K 19
Is love at first sight real?