Don't Mask, Don't Tell

By MrsNikkiAshley

"Last weekend never happened." That's what Olivia Graham repeatedly told herself after her earth-shattering e... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Artwork
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 31

4.4K 258 300
By MrsNikkiAshley

"I don't even know your real name?!" I blurt out, standing up from the dining room table, accidentally knocking over my chair.

What else has he lied about?!

"I'm sorry, Olivia. I didn't want to lie to you—I had to." He pauses, meeting my cold stare, filled with regret. "I fucking swear to you, everything else between us has been real."

"Oh, yeah? How am I supposed to know you're telling the truth this time?"

"You don't," he answers honestly. "I'll have to earn your trust again." He gets up from the table and walks over to me, closing the space between us. "But I'm willing to wait for however long that takes."

Fuck. That was a cute answer.

"Why?" I question his motives, trying to conceal my growing heartbreak, hiding my urge to cry. "Why are you willing to wait for me? We barely know each other. Hell, I still don't even know your real name. We've only been on a couple of dates and—"

"I love you!" he interrupts, surprising us both.

"What?!" My jaw drops and my eyes widen upon his admission.

He did not just say that.

"I know it's probably too soon to confess my feelings, but I have to." He reaches for my hands, interlocking our fingers while looking into my eyes.

Your timing is terrible.

I yank my hands away, fuming. "What the actual fuck?!" My tone is harsh as I reply through gritted teeth, glaring at him. "Why the hell are you telling me this now?"

"You need to know why it's impossible for me to walk away. I can't give up on us because I fucking love—"

"Stop saying that!" I cut him off as tears fill my lids, threatening to spill over. "It's not fair."

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm not trying to upset you." He takes a step back, giving me some space and allowing me to calm down. We stand in silence as I blankly stare, processing everything.

Axel loves me? Do I love him? How can I? I don't even know his real name.

He takes a deep breath, attempting to break the tension, "I know this is a lot to take in."

That's putting it lightly.

"But I want you to know how much you mean to me," he adds, continuing to fight for us.

"What is your actual name?" I ask, ignoring his ceaseless efforts.

He teasingly extends his hand to shake mine, greeting me like it's for the first time. "Elijah Cole Alexander." Mischievously grinning, he winks, attempting to lighten the mood. "It's a pleasure to officially meet you."

I roll my eyes at his inability to remain serious. "So what do I even call you now?"

"Your boyfriend—I hope."

I roll my eyes again.

He's impossible.

"Sorry..." he pouts. "Just trying to cheer you up."

Why does he have to be so fucking cute?

"You can call me Axel." His eyes fall to the floor and his shoulders drop, showing his pain for only a brief moment. "I left Elijah behind in prison. I'm not that man anymore."

I nod, understanding how difficult that must've been for him. "So where does Ace come from?"

"My initials backwards." He chuckles. "My foster brothers gave me the nickname as a joke when we used to play cards in the group home and it kinda stuck."

"I'm guessing Mickey O'Connor is an alias too?"

"Yes. But, this is who we are now. It's been almost a decade since I've heard the name Elijah."

"You're right—this is a lot to take in," I mumble under my breath.

"I know it is." He looks at me, his eyes now playful. "But to be fair you didn't know my name our first night together." He grins cheekily.

"You're right. But, you weren't my boyfriend then and I wasn't picturing a future with you—"

"You've been imagining our future?" he interjects.

"I was."

His eyes darken, losing their spark of enthusiasm. "I understand." He rubs the back of his neck, looking at his feet, again. "Maybe I should go? To give you time to process everything."

"Maybe you should." I hear the words leave my lips before I can stop them from coming out.

Fuck. I don't mean that. Don't leave.

Even though he lied, I can't fight this undeniable bond between us. I want to ask him to stay and work things out. I want to tell him how I feel. I want to tell him I love him, too.

But I can't.

Almost as if my lips refuse to part and my mouth forgets how to speak, I say nothing. He walks towards the foyer and I follow, without another word. He hesitates as his fingers graze the silver knob, like he's waiting for me to change my mind.

But I don't.

He looks over his shoulder at me before opening the door. "Call me when you're ready, babe." He forces a smile and his adorable dimples appear for only a moment, making my heart race.

Don't go! Stay! We can work it out.

Ignoring my inner pleas, I close the door behind him. Leaning my back against it, I slide to the floor, hugging my knees as tears finally roll down my cheeks.

Am I pushing him away because I'm scared of his baggage or my feelings for him? Am I using his lies as an excuse? Maybe some space is actually good for us. We moved pretty fast and he lied about so many things. I can't be with someone who lies.

Not again.

But he did it to keep me safe. He had my best interests in mind. He isn't Jack. Maybe I shouldn't have let him leave. Maybe I should fight for us, too.

Don't do it, Liv.

Don't go after—Fuck it!

Swinging the front door open, it bounces off the wall, creating a loud thud. I see him at the end of the hallway, disappearing around the corner, and chase after him.

"Wait!" I shout, probably waking up my neighbors.

Axel turns around, shocked to see me running towards him barefoot in my pajamas, not giving a fuck who sees or hears.

I leap into his arms and crash my lips into his, tangling my fingers in his hair. He grabs my thighs, holding me up and eagerly kisses me back, carrying me to my apartment.

We enter the foyer, not bothering to shut the door, consumed with each other. Clothes fall off as our lips remain connected, refusing to let go.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Bjorn pulling my front door shut, chuckling as he shakes his head. Axel doesn't seem to notice or mind as he kisses and sucks on my neck, ready to take me right here.

Before I know it, we are completely naked, back in the dining room where our argument originally began. He pushes the glass dishes to the side as they clank against each other, spilling wine on the hardwood floors. Lifting me up, he places me on top of the wooden table.

Holy hell. This is hot.

I grab for his dick, ready to shove him inside of me, but he pulls away.

"Not yet, baby. I need to prove how sorry I am," he says, scooting my ass to the edge, laying me on my back.

He lowers his face to my core and licks along my lips, slowly pushing his tongue past my slits. Chills spread across my skin and heat immediately travels through my body.

A tingling sensation grows at my center as his tongue instantly finds my clit. He seductively circles it before creating a suction, pulling it into his mouth. He slides two fingers into me as he sucks, coating himself in my wetness.

Feeling self-conscious spread out on the table, under the bright crystal chandelier, I cup my breasts. He looks up, sensing my insecurities, and pushes my hands away. With his free hand, he pinches my nipple as his mouth pulls harder on the little bundle of nerves. His pleasure-filled touches remove my doubt as my release fast approaches.

Pulling out his fingers, he presses one against my ass, and looks up at me, asking for permission in his own way. I nod in response, knowing he's going to give me the best orgasm of my life.

Moving his mouth up and down my pussy, he licks and sucks on every part. "I'm sorry I lied to you," he mumbles against me. He pushes his finger harder against my ass, slowly sliding it in, while using his other hand to spread my lips, exposing my clit. Devouring every inch, he eats me like it'll be the last time he ever gets a taste. "Forgive me." he adds, buried into my pussy.

"Yes!" I shout out, quickly approaching my climax. "God—yes!"

"Come for me, baby," he commands, shoving his finger deeper into my ass as I thrust my hips, bucking against his face. His tongue increases speed, provokingly flicking my pearl, forcing me to give in.

My muscles tense and my toes curl as I hold my breath, meeting my explosive release. He licks up every drop and slowly takes his finger out of my ass. My thighs quiver and shake as my body convulses. I exhale, attempting to stabilize my heart rate after that mind-fucking-blowing orgasm.

Holy shit!

"You're forgiven," I breathlessly whisper, still trying to recover.

"I'm not done apologizing yet." Axel devilishly grins, grabbing my hips, shoving his massive cock into my dripping core.

His hardness stretches my walls, adapting to his size as he eases himself into me. He thrusts harder, shaking the table, making the glass plates clash into each other again. One falls to the floor, shattering.

Screw it. I'll buy new plates.

Axel plunges deeper into me, picking up the pace as beads of sweat roll down his delicious, tattooed abs. His biceps flex as he yanks on my hips, pulling me closer, shoving almost all of his dick in.

I fucking love make-up sex.

His gaze is filled with satisfaction, watching his shaft fully disappear between my wet lips. It feels like he's hitting my cervix—he's so fucking deep inside me.

Reaching his hands up, he grabs my breasts, squeezing my nipples. He holds on tight as his momentum increases, faster and deeper—

"Oh, fuck!" I scream out as I come again, rocking my hips, riding out my release. He pauses, leaving himself inside of me, giving me a chance to recuperate from another earth-shattering orgasm.

He then returns to thrusting, but I stop him. I gently place my hands on his cock, pulling it out while stroking. He looks surprised as I get up from the table and pick up the knocked over chair.

"Sit down," I demand and he does as I say.

Orgasms give me confidence.

Straddling him on the chair, I slide his massive cock in me, ready to perform. I seductively grind, dancing my hips back and forth, feeling him stretch me even more. My palm grazes down his leg, towards his balls, tenderly massaging when I reach them.

His head falls back and he closes his eyes. "Holy shit, I—"

"Shhh." With my other hand, I place a finger over his lips, stopping him from speaking. "It's my turn to make you come." He groans as I grab hold of both his wrists, forcing him to tightly grip my ass. "Mmm, babe. You're so big."

"Keep talking," he orders, digging his fingers into my cheeks, squeezing harder.

He's close.

"You feel so fucking deep." I reply, keeping rhythm as I increase my speed.

"Fuck, yes!" he shouts, pulsating inside me as his load fills me up. His legs tremble and his body tenses. Raspy moans escape his lips as his hold on my ass gets tighter and then relaxes.

Remaining on his lap, I give him a few moments before slowly standing up. His whole body shakes as I gently pull his dick out, mindful of his sensitive head. He looks down, grinning proudly as his release drips out of me.

Shoutout to birth control.

"That was the best orgasm of my life," he pants, leaning back.

I admire the beautiful man sitting before me as he closes his eyes, attempting to regulate his breathing while resting naked in the chair. The chandelier hanging above him illuminates the intricate designs covering most of his body. Sweat droplets fall to the floor as his toned chest rises and falls. He may have a tough exterior, but his heart is just as big as his cock.

He's a good guy. I need to give him a real chance.

Axel stands up and reaches for the Moscato, hydrating with alcohol. Not bothering to grab a glass, he chugs the wine right out of the bottle. He then sets it down on the table and smiles at me. "God. I love your pussy so fucking much."

"And I love you," I confess in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
754 94 26
A black red bottomed heel followed by a sleek, shiny, smooth leg accompanied with a red lingerie stepped out. It was the boss. I looked at her head t...
772 84 12
"Shhhh," he cut me off, his palms spreading on the revealed skin of my abdomen. His index fingers made their way into the waistband of my sweatpants...
79 0 7
Kate visits her boyfriend of three years, Aaron's workplace, only to find herself being introduced to a very familiar figure from her past. Sparks fl...