Our Little Princess (SS x OC...

By Pansexual_wh0re02

IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. I will edit it when I'm finished writing it!! This is basically a smut filled fan... More

Introduction
Meeting (1)
Dinner (2)
First Detention (3)
Next morning (4)
Additude (5)
Planning? (6)
Hogsmeade (7)
Set up (8)
Drunk (10)
AUTHORS NOTE
Hungover (11)
Princess (12)
PLEASE READ!!!
1st Name Basis (13)
Authors note
Day in Hell (14)
Saved (15)
Almost caught (16)
Sleepless nights (17)
Surprise! (18)οΏΌ
Revenge is sweet (19)
AUTHORS NOTE
Reality check (20)
Just friends (21)
The photo
Keeping secrets (22)
One time thing (23)
New book?
The Diffrence (24)
Left behind (25)
Possessions (26)
Family Issues (27)
Dress shopping (28)
Ministry Ball (29)
Good girl (30)
Snowy nights (31)
Rumors Spreading (32)
Authors note!!
Yull Surprises (33)
Authors Note!!
No one else (34)
Library (35)
Love? (36)
Job opportunity (37)οΏΌ
Hello again!

Party (9)

8.3K 176 75
By Pansexual_wh0re02

The Party Has Started.

Lily hurries down stairs to make sure everything was perfect. As she was looking around Draco came in the room. He had on his Hogwarts uniform with his shirt unbuttoned and his tie hanging loosely on his collar.

"My, My not bad Fairwell," he spoke calmly as he walked over to wear she was standing. She grinned wickedly. "Don't look to bad yourself Malfoy," she shot back at him.

Soon people started to arrive about an hour past 7 everyone was there, she even got Neville to come. It may have taken a week of begging but it worked.

She went to Neville and his face blushed red upon seeing her. "Neville do you wanna dress up like the theme of the party," she asked. He knew he would give in soon enough so he just agreed.

He watched as she slowly undid the buttons of his shirt and loosened the tie around his neck. She untucked his shirt from his pants just a little. She let her hand wonder around his pants before standing once more.

"See now you look even hotter," she smirked as he took her hand. From the corner Lucius watched her. His grip on his cane tightened as he started to think about all the punishments she will soon receive.

Soon the party started and it took her no time to get wasted. She even got Neville to drink. He wasn't as drunk as her but he wasn't sober. She wanted both of them to let loose and have some fun.

"Who wants to do body shots?!" Draco yelled. A group of people yelled yes and came around a small table. "Come on Fairwell, get on the table," Draco dared her.

She drunkenly took the offer and climbed on the table and lifted her shirt far enough to expose her abdomen. Draco pored a line of salt on her stomach and put on whisky in her bellybutton.

He handed Neville a lime and back away. "Come on Longbottom take a shot off your lady," he joked. Neville decided to have some fun and do it.

He licked the salt off of her, she giggled as she felt his tongue against her skin, then sucked the drink from her and squeezed the lime in his mouth. Everyone cheered as he brought his head back up.

"Who's next?" Draco shouted. A few more people took shots off of her body before Draco  Laid down and people took shots off of him. She went to go dance and party with Neville and the twins.

She danced hard. She let her hips move every which way and let her ass shake in the air. As she was dancing she felt a pair of arms on her waist.

She turned around to see Neville behind her. "You wanna go outside to play truth or Dare with Draco and the others," he asked sweetly.

She drunkenly smiled, "I would love to." They walked outside with Draco and them little did she know she was being watched like Predator watching their prey. She didn't know it yet but she was going to be in for a long night.

As they walked outside they heard the music being turned up a lot more than it was. She sat down next to Draco and Neville and snuggled herself into Neville's side.

"Ok who wants to go first," Draco slurred his words. He was obviously drunk off his ass. "I'll go, ok Draco. Truth or Dare," Lily asked.

"Dare," Draco responded. Lily grinned wickedly. "I dare you to make out with Parkinson," her words were all slurred together.

"Fine," he huffed as he turned to Pansy. He planted his lips on her sloppily. He lead her into an open mouth kiss as everyone watched. After a few moments he pulled away from her and turned to Lily.

"Ok Fairwell, truth or dare?" He asked her. "Umm Dare," she answered with hesitation. Draco smirked.

"I dare you to make out with.....," he pondered his choices carefully, wanting to pick the right person. "Umm Neville," he finally just chose Neville.

She pushed him and for on top of him, starting to kiss him passionately. She let his tongue slip past her lips and into her mouth. She moaned into the kiss then got off of them.

She could see the boner in his pants, she decided it was time to have some fun. "Come on Neville lets go have some fun," he slurred her words as she stood up. She grabbed Neville's hand and started to take him up to the room she was given.

Little did she know that was the worst idea she had made tonight. As they were walking they both got too inpatient. Neville pushed her against the wall lightly and started to kiss her.

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer as she started to grinned on him. He lightly pushed his tongue into her mouth, finding hers. She moaned into the kiss, "Neville."

He smirked against her lips and he became a little braver. One of his hands traveled to her thighs and lifted up her skirt just far enough to see her dark green laced undergarments. They left nothing to the imagination which made Neville's mouth water.

"Do you want to tonight?" Neville asked with hesitation in his voice. Not thinking clearly anymore she agreed quickly. He picked her up with ease and pulled her into the room. He walked her to the room and walked to the bed.

She started to kiss him as he placed her on the bed. Their tongues danced together as her hands moved behind his neck. Neville pulled his lips from her and quickly took off her shirt, quickly reattached his lips to hers.

"Neville I L-Love this new y-you," she whispered seductively into the kiss. Suddenly they heard the door open, Neville quickly pulled away from her leaving her whining. She didn't noticed the the person at the door.

"Come on Sweetheart, please," she whined. Her eyes widened as soon as she saw who was at the door. Before Neville could move the man pushed him away from Lily.

He fell to the floor but when he looked up his face turned white. "What are you doing up here, Longbottom," Lucius voice was laced with disgust and anger.

Neville quickly stood up about to speak when Lily got in front of him. "Could you please leave Lucius I'm trying to hook up with my boyfriend," she didn't realize what she said because she is way to drunk but she would soon learn to regret it.

"Longbottom down stairs. Now," he hissed, anger radiated off his body. Neville nodded his head before running back down stairs, leaving lily alone with an angry Lucius.

"What the hell Lucius, can you please mind your own god damn business," she sneered, but it was barely understood since all her words were slurred together.

Lucius was quick to grip her hair tightly. "It's Mr. Malfoy to you, little girl," he gritted through teeth, his grip on her hair growing tighter.

She whined in pain, her scalp started to hurt as he gripped tighter. "I'm sorry Mr. Malfoy but I have a party to finish," she mocked him.

He started to drag her by the hair to the farthest room at the end of the hall. He pushed the door open and shoved her inside. She tripped over her own feet and fell to the floor.

She grunted as her body hit the cold wooden floor. She struggled to get up, only to be yanked up by her hair from behind. She whimpered as she hair on her hair pulled itself away from her. She turned around and her eyes meet the dark eyes of her Potions Professor.

"Professor?" Her eyes widen as she realized how much trouble she was in. Snape's eyes where filled with anger. Both men had anger radiating off of them.

She gulped as she looked up at them. Her head was racing with all the things they could do to her. "Do you know how much trouble your in little one," Snape seethed. "I thought we told you to behave," Lucius added.

She put her head down, looking down to the ground. Suddenly she felt Lucius cold metal cane under her chin making her stare into their eyes. With a flick of Snape's wand her shirt and skirt where taken from her body.

She was left in her undergarments, socks, and Gryffindor tie. She felt small under their intimidating gaze. "Climb on the bed on all fours," Snape demanded in a calm voice.

Excitement made itself know in her lower half as she crawled onto the bed. She was on her knees and elbows, suddenly her wrists and ankles were tied together.

She whimpered as her head fell into the pillow, her ass now raised in the air for the men to see. "That's a pretty view, slut," Lucius growled lowly, he stated to move his hands around her ass.

Suddenly she felt a sharp stinging on her ass followed by the sound of his hand slapping against her ass. She jolted forward and whined into the pillow.

"Here is what's going to happen," Snape paused and took out his wand, transfiguring a pillow into a whip. "Have you ever been whipped before, Ms. Fairwell," Snape growled.

She shook her head, which made both men grin deeply. "We are going to whip you 10 times, every time harder than the next. You are going to be quiet and take it," he growled into her ear as he dragged the whip down her back.

He unleashed a whip on her ass making her gasp from the pain. "You better keep quiet, little girl," Lucius seethed. Severus whipped her again, she bit her lip hard enough to drawl blood.

She whipped her again making her whine. Lucius grabbed her hair roughly pulling her up. "Be quiet or we will gag you in a instant," Lucius groaned.

The whip slapped her ass even harder than before making her cry out. "Shut your pretty little mouth before I do it for you," Lucius seethed.

She was whipped again, making her scream. "That's it," he growled. Lucius grabbed her hair even tighter as he grabbed the gag from the table.

"This will keep you quiet for now," he stuffed the ball in her mouth and tied it behind her head. "Now where were we. Oh yes, now bite down on the gag," Snape spoke smoothly.

She bite the gag roughly, preparing herself for the next whip. He whipped her even harder, making her scream around the gag. Once they were done she was a whimpering mess, tears falling from her face.

"You were such a good girl, would you like us to reward you," Lucius growled into her ear as he let his hand wonder around her wounded ass. It was covered in bruises and red marks.

She nodded frantically while moaning into the gag. Lucius took off the gag and pulled her off the bed. Snape was quick to unclasp her bra and let it slide off her body.

Her nipples hardened at the sudden change of temperature. He untied her wrists from behind, and turned her around quickly pushing her onto her back.

Snape knelt on his knees between her legs, making her whine quietly. "Is this what you want kitten," he spoke lowly as his teeth nipped at her panties. "Y-Yes please," she whined.

Snape chuckled before he started to pull her panties down with his teeth. He moved very slow making her whine in want.

Once he had her panties off his head dipped down between her legs, started leaving sloppy kisses up her thighs to her soaked core. His lips final reached her core, leaving a kiss on her clit before he licked a long strip up her center. She moaned out in pleaser.

He licked up and down, side to side, and in a circular motion. Soon he found his rhythm. He put his fingers to her entrance and pushed them in slowly. "F-Fuck," she whimpered, her head falling back.

Hearing her whine turned him on even more as he fastened his pace with his fingers. Lucius watched, becoming more hard as he watched the sight in front of him.

"F-Fuck I'm gonna cum," she moaned. Quickly Snape pulled away and pulled his fingers out of her. He had a evil grin on his face as he stood back up. She whined at the loss of pleasure. "Tonight is going to be a rough night kitten so be prepared," Snape looked over to Lucius and with a single look they both knew what they were going to do.

(I don't know if this is like a cliffhanger or not but just be prepared for the next chapter. It will be out tonight or Tomorrow. I was gonna post both chapters together but I decided against it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 179 14
We all know the story when it comes to Harry Potter. The baby who defeated You-Know-Who, losing his parents in the process. Everyone in The Wizarding...
29K 726 44
Combining mating bonds and the magic you'd find at Hogwarts to create a smutty (explicit warning! 18+) love story between y/n and a very soft Severus...
5.1K 213 28
SeverusSnapeXReader Yes it's 2023 and I'm writing a fanfic for Severus Snape, so what? --------- Seventh Year in Hogwarts, the storyline starts earl...
9.8K 417 30
This is a story about a girl named Melissa Bennett, who is in love with her professor, Severus Snape. But with Severus' past, some unexpected news, a...