Wattpad's Best Written

By NappiFahumy

Please keep in mind that these books are what I personally found to be among the best written and not meant t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30

26

12 1 0
By NappiFahumy

Title: Right Kind of Wrong

Status: Completed

Author: witchoria

Description:

First comes love.

Then comes marriage.

Then comes a-

Unfortunately, life is not a checklist, and there's no white picket fences and baby carriages. After a failed long and stable relationship, Arryn Rivera tries her hand at online dating and gets more than she bargained for. Following a handful of bad dates, Arryn decides its time to take her ticking biological clock into her own hands.

Rhys Wakefield isn't interested in dating. He's been used, lied to, and even shot by a jealous boyfriend. But when a case of mistaken identity prompts Rhys into picking up the fast-talking Elia in a country bar, his ideas on love and dating go out the window. Rhys tries to find the girl he can't get out of his head, but finds someone else entirely.

Any mature scenes will be marked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.4M 35.3K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...