SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 009

7.6K 595 428
By page_sandy

« stay away from me »

Make up? Mijin let out a heavily weighted sigh from her coral lips before massaging her stressed-out forehead. This guy had to be kidding with her.

It wasn't that jokingly funny cause this ruthless dude didn't even understand his wrongdoings and actions which could disadvantage Mijin in so many ways. A scoff left her plump lips before intimidatingly scaring Jongseong with a bothered look.

❝ If you really want to help me, then stay away from me. ❞

He was the main source that dragged negative attention towards Mijin. If his flirtatious ass never approached Mijin in the first place, she wouldn't have received all the quirky hate from his possessive admirers.

An aloof person like Mijin wouldn't die upon not getting noticed by the community. She lived like a lifeless person either way. ❝ That's all I wanna ask from you. ❞ Mijin detached from her recent position and gathered her stuff to head for the first class.

Jongseong wanted to fulfil all of the youngster's desires for now but he, unfortunately, refused to recommend this one.

❝ Tsk, she thinks that I'll listen to her words? ❞

-

Kim Sunoo on the other hand was busily editing his taken selfies to post them right away on Instagram as a daily routine of a well-known blogger. The boy nonchalantly awaited for his belated girlfriend who's already on her way towards the campus' gardens.

❝ Excuse me. ❞ A stranger's voice abruptly loomed near Sunoo, making the effortlessly adorable boy look up with his puffy cheeks. The saddened sparks inside the young female had never changed ever since the first time Sunoo'd seen her.

❝ Yes? ❞ Showing off his self-disciplined manners, the cute boy begged for her pardon. ❝ I'm sincerely sorry for breaking your camera yesterday. ❞ The demoralized young one felt guilty ever since yesterday after the incident when she accidentally bumped into Sunoo and broke his crucial camera. ❝ Is there any way for me to fix that problem? ❞

Mijin didn't dare to share it back with Jaemin cause she knew that it'd only trouble her brother. Mijin might not have a clover with her at the current moment but luck achieved on her side this time.

❝ Great news for you cause you don't need to pay me back for that. ❞ Sunoo with a pure smile tucked onto his pearly lips explained, just to earn a complex frown from Mijin. Grimacing, she stared at the sunshine.

How can someone not be mad at her for breaking their necessity?

Plus, Mijin heard some rumours flinging around the campus of the popular boy being a famous youtube blogger. ❝ It was already broken before I met you. So, no need to feel sorry or anything. It's chill. ❞ The dumpling look-alike boy reassured with a sunny expression that could cheer up anyone within a glimpse.

❝ Babe! ❞ Just in a flickering second, a feminine voice cooed before randomly popping out of the blue near the peachy boy as her hands pinched his mochi cheeks.

❝ Oh, you're finally here Dada! ❞ Sunoo gladly pecked his girlfriend Dahee's forehead before awkwardly turning their eyes at the stranger who's just standing like a stone there.

❝ If you excuse me, then we'll get going now. ❞ A bow of respect was gifted by Sunoo as Mijin returned the same attitude. People do be enjoying their best days of life out there with their significant others meanwhile Mijin's here, not being able to even smile a bit unless it's onto the emotionless ground.

She wished someone would be able to visualize her genuine smile, without getting hurt. 

❝ Sunoo, who was that girl from earlier? ❞ Dahee questioned out of question but it wasn't like her boyfriend's behaving suspiciously to her or something. ❝ Don't know much but she's Na Mijin, Jay hyung's next target far from what I've known. ❞ Dahee shook her head in disappointment at Sunoo's guy friend who's a never-ending playboy who loved to mess around several girls at once.

-

Speak of the devil, the drunk boy on the other hand kept sipping down the Korean alcohol Soju as if it's water. Jake and Sunghoon who had accompanied the messed up boy just heavily sighed at their friends as their 02 borns' hangout were basically with him drinking for today.

❝ Yah, stop drinking! You're already drunk man. ❞ Sunghoon restrained his puzzled up friend by snatching the tiny glass of Soju from Jongseong's hands. Jay just chuckled at his bothersome goody-two-shoes friends and how they've changed after meeting a soulmate each.

How blind they were to not feel the taste of freedom, unlike Jay?

❝ Stop nagging, you're not even my mother bruh. ❞ The inebriated boy defended his small glass of Soju and continue pouring another bottle. Jake crossed his arms at his spoiled friends' behaviours which got changed all of a sudden.

The clever clocks Park Jongseong which they had known in their junior year of high school wasn't that spoiled—at least, better than dating some girls for fun.

❝ Hoon's right, you can't just act spoiled like that. You have us to rant at, you know? ❞ Jake being the lovable sweetheart just made a comforting expression for their stubborn friend to open up.

Jay adoringly stroke Jake's hair with the hallucinated image of Na Mijin's face actually being replaced on the Aussie's.

❝ How great would it be if I could cup the real Na Mijin like this? ❞ Jake's crimson lips automatically pouted as Jay squished him in a silly manner, making the Aussie partially confused.

❝ Who's Na Mijin? ❞ Jake asked Hoon who's busy, gulping down his water. ❝ I don't know either. ❞ It was the first time for the two boys to hear a stranger—especially a lady's certain name being uttered out of Jay Park's mouth.

The rich kid barely took any of his previous relationships serious. To even add it, neither of his exes were memorable. Jake and Sunghoon's eyes haven't witnessed Jay's so-called newly girlfriend Na Mijin either so it's odd of the said boy to randomly bring up a girl's name into their conversation.

❝ Sup guys, I'm here for the meat if you're wondering. ❞ Sunoo appeared like a ghost on the seat right next to Sunghoon which scared the heck out of the soft-hearted boys—except for Jay since he wasn't even in his right sense of mind. ❝ What's up with him? ❞ Sunoo asked whilst his fingers fiddled the metal chopsticks.

❝ Heartbroken? Depressed? Confused? Rejected? Nostalgic? Miserable? Bruh, we have no idea. ❞ Sunghoon explained as he flipped his dusky bangs back.

Well, neither of the phrases could empathize with what Jay's feeling right now...

He clearly couldn't understand his mind for dwelling about one specific girl who wasn't even necessary or deserved to be inside his mind. How dare she underestimated his charisma like that?

❝ Sunoo-ah, do you also know a girl named Na Mijin? ❞ Why not ask for the youngest out of the four since Sunoo was stuck with Jay often at university—or Jay always ends up third-wheeling him and Dahee's joyful dates.

Sunoo's squishy cheeks even lifted as he could easily reminisce how pretty savage that girl was to embarrass Jay countless times. ❝ You guys don't know about her?? ❞ Sunoo unbelievably gawked as his friends were out of date than he'd expected them to be.

❝ Why? Is she that necessary for us to know? ❞ , chuckled Sunghoon as he's barely interested in their lives if it weren't for Jinyeol who's the only fun part of life-hence, Sunghoon knew he'd get killed if he spat that out loud to his best friends.

❝ She's the one who cursed at Jay hyung. ❞

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 8.5K 32
|| 🎥 This story is completed || •• #1 in 'Heehoon' (2021) ___________________________________________ A weird tension between them. ________________...
12.6K 836 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
768K 34.5K 54
❝I like you.❞ I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. ❝I don't.❞ ▫...
15.5K 600 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...