Forgotten Memory {RobStar Fan...

By ShyDreamer25

"Memories are the only things you can hold unto when everything and everyone changes" But when certain memo... More

Forgotten Memory {RobStar Fanfic}
Chapter 1: Goodbye
Chapter 2: I'm Sorry
Chapter 3: Goodbye Teen Titans
Chapter 4: Being Normal
Chapter 5: Don't you remember??
Chapter 6: Memory Returned
Chapter 7: Lost Memories
Chapter 8: War(1)
Chapter 9: War(2)
Chapter 10: Final Goodbye
Chapter 11: A Choice
Chapter 12: Stay
Chapter 13: Years Passed
Chapter 14: Engagement
Chapter 15: Broken and Bruised
Chapter 16: Engagement Party
Chapter 17: Wedding Day
Chapter 18: Follow your Heart
Chapter 19: Acceptance
Chapter 20: Goodbye My Forever
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
AN AUTHOR"S ANSWER
Chapter 21: A New Chapter
Chapter 22: Let's Meet Again
Chapter 23: Hello Robin...
Chapter 24: Black and Red
Chapter 25: This is Wrong
Chapter 26: Something Bad
Chapter 27: Black Secrets
Chapter 29: Beat
Chapter 30: Ready? [P1]
Chapter 31: Face to Face [P2]
Chapter 32: Foes and Allies
Chapter 33: Ice Cold
Chapter 34: A Love's Worth
Chapter 35: Raging Fire
Chapter 36: Fight for Us
Chapter 37: Valuable
Chapter 38: Until The End
Chapter 39: Ready?
Chapter 40: All This Time
Epilogue
Updates

Chapter 28: Once Again

810 30 1
By ShyDreamer25

Hello dearies :3

Before you read I'd like to apologize for the delay of update.

My phone was confiscated by my mom and so was my laptop so I've been itchin to update this.

Thanks for the reads, comments, votes and adding this to your RL

DEDICATED TO : (for now) all of you
Çx
_______________________________

Chapter 28: Once Again

"The DNA matches with Starfire's."

these words keept on repeating in my head. I don't know if it was true. Don't know if fates have a grudge on me or something but I couldn't let myself believe in those 5 words that came out of Cyborg's mouth.

It just can't be starfire's DNA...she's in Tamaran.

I was so deep in thought that I never heard Blackfire enter.

"Hey," I jumped a bit, startled by her and then collected my composure.

"Uh...hey...Blackfire." I said her name in a slow motion. She didn't seem to notice or she just shruged it off.

"Why are you here again?" Blackfire asked, I just shrugged and sighed.

Don't accuse someone of something they didn't do.

The words kept swirling in my head. Raven looked so frustrated, Cyborg was looking grave as he told.me about the DNA and Balckfire was acting like there was nothing to worry about.

"Blackfire...can I trust you?" I blurted out all of a sudden. She looked taken aback for a second and something passed through her eyes before she smiled and nodded.

"I'm here to lend a shoulder if you ever need to cry y'know." She spread out her arms and pouted. I laughed at her and what she did.

"There's that laugh." She pointed and looked above. Jump City was filled with lights but the view of the starts above Titan tower was beautiful.

I was about to ask her another question regarding if she had any connection to what happened to Raven but ahe suddenly stood up, startled.

"I forgot! I--I have to go," she left just as quick as she entered.

For a moment, I forgot what Cyborg said.

For a moment, it was me and my thoughts

And my thoughts aren't exactly as clear as what I think.

"I wish I could forget you." I whispered as the wind blew past me. The thoughts if her as an enemy was beyond me. If I had a chance to forget, I'd take it. So when time comes when we have to fight.

I won't hesitate to attack if you moved first.

____________________

(Blackfire)

"How are they?" The sweet voice whom once I adored and hated are mixed together. It was as if everything was back to normal.

"Did you do what I asked?" But nothing was ever the same. Now this happened.

"Yes, they seem to suspect me but they have no evidence." I did clear any trace of evidence before I left.

"Wouldn't want them to know who was behind this am I right?" She gave a small sinister laugh. I recalled the times she joked about being evil. Now it was nothing but plain reality.

"What are your intentions behind this?" I asked but there was a tinge of plea in my voice.

"Revenge. For whatever they did to me." She said with venom lacing through every words

What could they possibly do to make her think this way?

"But--"

"No more talk about this nonesense." She boomed.

"Maybe it's time for me to go visit where I once was." She sneered and ended the call.

I threw the phone out of my hands. I was so conflicted. I didn't know what to do or say. I was afraid.

"Make me forget. At least these memories. Make me forget this nightmare." I whispered as the light of the moon wrap the room in a dim light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.3K 24
(I do not own Teen Titans and I do not own DC/DC Comics) All I ever wanted was to be loved. All I ever wanted was to be like them superhero's. I want...
16.2K 218 24
(AU) Same thing happen to my doppelgänger into becoming the amazing Spider-Man but he went to another dimension with team of heroes who are teens. He...
19.7K 489 19
That story is about Kid Flash and Robin in Teen Titans not in Young Justice where they are best friends. The Titans weren't nice to Robin always doi...
12.6K 350 12
Nyx Warrior never wondered. She never asked too many questions- unless necessary. Now it was necessary. She needs a place, they have one. But no ma...