RiAnsh OS Collection (Complet...

De annie_scorpion

Just a collection of my one shots on RiAnsh Mais

Reality Check
An Age Old Love
Gift of Love
Love Conquers All
Drunken Consequences
Feelings
Senseless
The Truth
Tempest
Destruction is Thy Name
Serendipity
The Protector
Predator or Prey
Masked (Serendipity Part 2)
Ineffable (Fatal Attraction Part 2)
His trap or Her fate
Daddy Dearest
A heart's yearning (part 1)
A heart's yearning (Part 2)
Breaking Barriers 1
Breaking Barriers 2
Breaking Barriers 3
Breaking Barriers 4

Fatal Attraction

6.3K 263 28
De annie_scorpion

Heya guys!! This is just a warning before you read it. If you can't handle a slightly cruel Vansh then please don't read it. Apart from it some scenes are mature, so read it on your own risk. 

***********************************************************************************************

Riddhima looked at her husband as he turned around to leave after removing her hair from his coat button, but she can't let him leave, at least not now. She needs so many answers, and he's the only one who could solve this puzzle of Sunny's murder. 

She grabbed his hand to stop him and shivered slightly at the contact. What the hell!! It shouldn't matter to her how his hand feels in hers, but apparently it does. Riddhima looked at him nervously as he smirked at her but then she took a deep breath as he entangled his hand into hers. She tried to move it away but his hold gets even more tight. She took a deep breath and snatched her hand away forcefully while he still looks at her with a slight smirk.

I want to ask something from you.

She asked looking at him all serious and determined trying not to show how nervous she is right now. She has no idea why but she's scared of Vansh. This man in front of her is capable of scaring anyone with his eyes only. She saw him raising his eyebrows questioningly and she took a deep breath remembering that she stopped him to ask something. 

A murder took place in this house. He was your sister's fiancee. And you're behaving as if nothing happened. 

She asked and saw him looking at her all curious. Vansh is just too casual about the murder and she has to find out the truth, she can't let everyone think that she's a murderer.

It could only be because of 2 reasons.

She said and he raised his eyebrows at her again but this time he looked amused. Her breaths started getting fast as she looked at him, she's getting too nervous. 

Either you know who's the murderer or you're behind this murder.

She said looking at him and saw him looking at her with wide eyes at first but then he started laughing and moved away from her. Then only she took a deep breath and relaxed slightly.  

No matter where and how the murder happened, culprit can only be one, Vansh Rai Singhania, right??

She gulped listening to what he's saying as he continued moving around her in circles. She clutched her dupatta tightly as he she looked away from his intense gaze. If he's not the culprit then why is he not finding the culprit?? Why is he so calm?? 

First I killed Ragini, then apparently I killed Mr. Sathe, who according to you was Ragini's father, and now I killed Sunny.

Riddhima frowned as he moved away from her again. What does he mean by according to her?? She knows Mr. Sathe was Ragini's father only. That man told this to her himself. 

Riddhima, had I been such a cold blooded murderer then you would have been on your pyre rather than questioning me. 

Riddhima shivered in fear at his declaration and flinched back as he stormed towards her and stood before her with a cold look on his face. 

If you could think then think about why I didn't kill you after watching that video in front of the family. 

She frowned and looked away from the mocking smirk on his face. It feels as if he's making fun of her. She turned around to leave but stilled in her place as she felt him grabbing her hand. She turned around in shock and saw him looking at her amused. She gulped in fear as he started dragging her towards their room. 

What if, what if he tried to kill her too?? And to top of it, she doesn't like how his touch felt on her. She tried to remove her hand from his but felt his grip tighten even more. She winced feeling slight pain on her wrist and stopped struggling. 

She clutched her hand to herself and rubbed her wrist softly as soon as he left her hand. She turned around to give Vansh a piece of her mind when she saw him latching the door and pulling the curtains. Her heart started hammering loudly and her whole body shivered in fear. What the hell is he doing?? 

He turned to look at her as soon as he closed all the curtains of the room and she flinched back at his look. He's definitely mocking her but there is something else in his eyes. Something scary. She moved back as he started coming towards her with a weird glint in his eyes. She just hope he's not going to kill her today. 

She stopped in shock as she felt a wall behind her back and he kept on coming close to her. She almost got a heart attack as he stopped very close to her. She looked away from him unable to even look at him. 

What were you doing there??

She took a deep breath as she felt his breath on her face as he asked the question. She moved towards left, to leave from here, but he blocked her way. She moved towards right, and he moved too, blocking her way. She looked up and saw a challenging glint in his eyes. She sighed as she realized that he's not going to believe her this time. 

Why.......why would I be in the garden??

She said moving back as much as she could totally sticking to the wall but he moved ahead too and she sucked in a breath almost panicked. He's not even touching her, in fact he's standing in front of her with both of his hands in his pockets. But she felt as if he's actually touching her. 

I am sure you don't like red roses that much.

She closed her eyes as he said that and moved more close to her. That's it. She can't handle him being this close to her. 

You're right. I wasn't there for gardening.

She said and sighed as he moved away from her and looked at her amused. He raised his eyebrows again and she took a deep breath looking away from him. She has to tell at least something to him. 

I was there to..........to find the evidences of Ragini's murder.

She said and saw him looking at her with a harsh look. She stood stiff as he came towards her again. She gripped the wall's side behind her as he put her hair behind her ear. She looked down feeling fear ran through her whole body. 

Leave Ragini, and think about yourself Riddhima. Why do you always trust everyone apart from me. Why such enmity sweetheart??

She gulped as she looked at the anger in his eyes.  She knows he's trying to scare her. But even if he kills her, she's not going to stop.

In fact you're not even taking care of yourself properly. You're precious sweetheart!! don't neglect yourself like this.

She looked at him startled at his words as he moved back again and looked at her with a slight smile. This murderer is going to get the punishment of his deeds no matter what. She's not going to get trapped in his traps. 

You.....you're trying to intimidate me, but it won't work. I will find out the truth.

She said looking at him determined and saw him laughing at her. What the hell!!

***************************************************************************************

Vansh shook his head at the audacity of the girl in front of him. No one ever dared to talk to him like this, and no one ever will. She'll understand soon enough about the consequences of her deeds. But he can't behave with her the same way as he behave with others. 

But by god, she's going to learn it the harsh way, that he won't tolerate deception. Not even from her. 

How??

He asked and looked at her trying to look curious while she looked at him totally confused. He could see that this girl in front of him is no professional. She's not a professional spy, she's forced to do this. She was forced to marry him, but he knows that someone else forced her to marry him. Even though he had trapped her here, but he gave her enough moments to run away from here. She ran away too but then she came back to marry him and it means someone was here and forced her to marry him.

What!!

He looked at her again as he heard her voice and saw her looking at him curiously. Well!! Its time to finally make her understand that she's his wife now. No matter if she's forced or willing. 

How will you do that sweetheart?? 

Vansh asked smirking at her and raised his eyebrows amused as she looked at him all determined. Well!! Even though he admire her courage, but here she's just being an idiot. 

 You can't hide yourself from me. I am your wife.

Vansh looked at her amused as he realized that she gave him the way by which he could punish her as well as make sure that she's going to stay loyal to him. 

Agree!! Is it close enough to reveal me?? Can you see what I am hiding??

He moved somewhat close to her and saw her looking at him startled. 

Okay. Close enough??

He tried not to laugh at her clueless expression and smirked slightly. He looked at her from top to bottom and the looked at her again as he saw her eyes widened. 

I don't think so. I think you need to make some effort now. Come on sweetheart, move ahead. 

He said standing in front of her and saw her looking at him almost horrified. 

Now!!

He shouted and she moved two steps ahead looking at him scared. He raised his eyebrows as she looked gulped looking at him nervously. She has no idea where she's heading to. This day is going to change her life for ever. He gritted his teeth as he looked at her. 

She's wearing his marital chain on her neck, she's putting the vermillion on her hair of his name, she took vows with him, and damn him if he didn't made sure that she fulfill each and every vow of hers. 

So!! What do you see??

He asked looking at her pointedly and saw her looking away from him. He knows that she's scared, it's pretty clear from her face, but if she's ready to face the devil then she should know what fear is. 

N....nothing!!

He sighed shaking his head and smirked slightly. She's digging her own grave by giving him the reigns of her fate. 

Hmm, looks like you're not close enough sweetheart. 

He said and she looked at him almost panicked. She blinked her eyes but not fast enough, he saw that her eyes filled with tears, but she should have thought about all this before going to such extremes just to fulfil someone else's goal. She should have thought that if she's going to become his wife then she has to stay close to him. 

Stop it Vansh, please!!

He shook his head at whatever she said. He didn't even get started now, and she wants him to stop?? Not so fast!!

Come on Riddhima!! You have to know the truth, right??

He asked and saw her looking at him in panic but then he smirked slightly and saw her standing stiff with a determined face. He knows she's going to fight him and this is what's interesting in her. She never backs off, but today, she's going to bear the brunt of this habit of hers. 

Then come close, may be 3 steps will be enough??

He said looking at the distance between them which she could cover in just one step. She looked at him with wide eyes and he looked at her in challenge. 

One!!

He said and she took a small step towards him. He chuckled at her scared face. 

Two!!

He said and he could see her lips shivering clearly. He knows that she's trying not to cry, but she's going to suffer today. And he won't even allow her to cry. 

He narrowed his eyes as she's close enough for him to touch her. He smirked slightly as he started gliding his index finger on her arm lightly and felt her stiffen. 

Vansh!!

He looked down at her and saw her eyes filled with tears. Not this time. She's not as innocent as she shows herself and she's going to pay the price of her deception. He saw her giving a signal to someone and he decided that day only, that he's going to punish her as soon as he found the person for whom she's working. 

For this he hired Sunny, and even now Sunny is not dead, that's why he's so calm and not at all tensed about the supposed murder. This murder was planned by him only so that Riddhima found the diary he planted in the garden and gave it to her partner. But now the plan is changed. 

Riddhima has to pay the price for going behind his back. Its true that he knows about her hatred for him, but the way she talks about marriage and rituals, he thought that she would respect the institution of marriage. But it's clear that she's a hypocrite who will use the rituals till they suits her, but the moment those rituals started paining her, she'll forget about those altogether. But it's time to make her remind who she is. 

Come on sweetheart, one step more.

He said and saw her shivering in fear. He grabbed her arm tightly and she winced nodding her head slightly. She took one more step and he grabbed her waist as she tried to stumble back the moment she came in touch with his body. He saw her shivering slightly as he looked down at her. He blinked his eyes unable to deny the one thing that's going around his mind since his wedding night. She's beautiful and have the spirit of a tigress. And he wants to consume her every bit. He grabbed her waist even more tightly and pushed her back till she hit the wall beside the bed and saw her eyes looking at him in shock. 

He grabbed her hands and put it around his neck while he move more close to her and heard her suck in a breath. 

Now we're close enough and let me show you what secrets I am hiding.

He said in her ear and felt her shivering slightly. He trapped her between his body and the wall and traced his hands on her waist slowly. She grabbed his collar tightly as soon as his hands came in contact with the slits of her suit's shrug and he moved his hands inside her suit to trace her bare waist. 

Vansh!!

He closed his eyes gritting his teeth as he heard his name from her. He knows she's scared but damn she feels excited too. He opened his eyes remembering about what he planned to do. 

Yes sweetheart, it is Vansh, your husband. 

He whispered in her ear again just before tracing his lips on her bare neck. He moved downwards and felt the collar of her dress. He frowned and moved back slightly only to stop as she's grabbing his neck tightly and her eyes were closed. He smirked slightly as he looked down at the buttons of her suit's shrug. Nothing is going to come in between them today. 

***************************************************************************************

Riddhima frowned slightly as she felt Vansh move away and she was just going to open her eyes when she felt her hands return to their original position but her breath stopped as her hands came in contact with his skin. She opened her eyes in shock and saw him looking at her with a wicked glint in his eyes. She gulped and shivered as he put his hand over hers and moved her hands from his neck and made her trace his chest slowly. 

Found something till now?

She closed her eyes tightly as soon as her hands touched his stomach area and he moved her hand towards his waist. But then he opened her eyes startled as he pulled her close to him, while she could just wound her arms around his waist. 

Let's move your search a level up.

Riddhima shook her head in a no as he looked down at her and started unbuttoning her suit's shrug. Her body felt on fire as he removed her shrug completely leaving her suit's blouse and she looked away from him as soon as he hugged her. 

Riddhima sucked in a breath as her body comes in touch with his bare chest. She tried to move away but he just grabbed her waist tightly and started pulling her with him. What the hell is he even trying to do?? Is he going to force her?? She almost panicked even thinking about the possibility. 

W.......what are you doing??

She asked panicked as he laid down on the couch and pulled her above him. She shivered as a shiver passed through her body as soon as they came in contact with each other. This is not right. 

Come on sweetheart!! You should be searching thoroughly. Who knows what I am hiding and where??

He said grabbing both of her hands and put her hands around his neck again but the difference is at that time she was grabbing his coat's collar, while now he's putting her hands on his bare shoulders. And at that time she had her shrug on ,and right now he's just kissing her whole neck without any hinderance. 

She wanted to shout at him for even trying this, but her body is betraying her. She felt hot all over and almost got panicked by the way he kept on massaging her waist lightly. She knows it's not log before she surrendered to him, and that's not right. She can't surrender to him even though he's her husband. 

Why?

She asked unable to handle his ministrations even more. He didn't even stop as he moved his hand to the zip of her top and started dragging it down. 

Why are you doing this?? What do you want to prove?

She asked pushing him back and saw him looking at her smiling slightly. 

You said that I am hiding something, but the truth is you're the one who's hidden Riddhima. A puzzle piece you are, who fits into my life as if it's made for me only.

Riddhima's breath almost stopped as soon as he came more close to her, and she tried to move her face back but he pushed her to him putting his hand on her head. She's not made for him. Never. He's not her destiny. 

So it's natural Riddhima that I doubt the puzzle. What if this piece is created just for my distraction?? What if this piece is carved just to lure me?? Whoever sent you to me sweetheart, knows very well how alluring and fatal your innocence is to me. 

Riddihma sucked in a breath as she heard his words. He's too close to the truth. She shivered helplessly as he traced his lips on hers lightly. What is he trying to do?? She struggled to come out of his arms but he kept on pushing her close to him. 

No..no one sent me. What are you talking about??

She said looking away from him as he traced his lips around her face lightly. She closed her eyes tightly and grabbed the couch tightly behind his head as he took her lower lip in his. She tried to move back her head but he tighten his hold on her head and traced his tongue on her lower lip. He kept on kissing her lips lightly for sometime but she moved back with force when she felt out of her breath. 

She looked away from him as she realized what is happening between them. Even though she's his wife, she never vowed her loyalty to him, not even when she married him. Her loyalty, her love, and her heart have always been with Kabir, and right now she's deceiving Kabir by being close to Vansh. She took a deep breath as she felt Vansh's hand on her face and looked up startled as he pushed her head so that she look directly at him. 

When you speak truth, you say that by looking into my eyes without any fear. The one who sent you may be feeling like he won the fight, but sweetheart he has no idea what he has sent me. 

She sucked in a breath as she saw the glint of triumph in his eyes as he said that and traced his finger around her neck. She shivered as she felt goosebumps on her skin by his touch. She can't let him reach Kabir. She has to save him, even if she has to sacrifice herself in this fight. 

W......what do you mean?? I told you no one....

She said and looked at him shocked as he grinned wickedly. She took a deep breath as Vansh wound his hand around her neck lightly and pulled her to him with a smirk. 

You're not here by yourself, you're here to lure me into coming out of my battle field, but sweetheart, this is Vansh you all are competing against. The battle field is mine, the rules will be mine too, and you know what's very interesting??

She looked at him with tears in her eyes as he roamed his gaze around her whole body. She knows it's time to pay the price of entering in the devil's lair and planning against the very own devil. 

The beauty and the victory both will be mine, like always.

He said in a low voice and Riddhima shivered at his tone and before she could even understand anything he kissed her lips and she felt her thoughts getting all jumbled up by his lips as well as his hands that kept on roaming around her bare waist. 

She gasped as he pinched her waist slightly and she grabbed his shoulders as he moved his tongue inside her mouth exploring her mouth with a slight force. 

Vansh!!

Riddhima almost shouted as soon as he unzipped her top completely and she looked at him almost horrified. No!! This has to stop here. 

Stop me if you can, but I bet you can't. 

Riddhima shook her head in a no as soon as she heard what he said and closed her tightly as he removed her top completely baring her to himself. 

She gasped in shock as she felt shivers passed through her whole body as soon as he started kissing her bare shoulders and she felt their bodies touching each other. This is not right, she knows this is not right, yet she can't stop him, because this is not wrong either. He's her husband, and if she even tries to stop him, then Kabir's life will be in danger, because he's just suspecting her right now, but her one step could take him close to Kabir. 

Riddhima came out of her thoughts as she felt current pass through her as soon as Vansh kissed a soft spot on her neck. He traced his teeth on her neck and she shivered in pleasure. She closed her eyes tightly as he softly stroked her breasts while using his lips and teeth on her neck mercilessly, and all thoughts left her mind apart from the shivers he's giving her right now.

***************************************************************************************

Vansh opened his eyes frowning slightly as he felt unable to move his hand and looked down only to see Riddhima sleeping on his chest soundly. He smirked slightly as soon as he remembered what had happened some hours ago. He looked at the watch and frowned as he realized it's just around midnight. 

He traced Riddhima's bare shoulders lightly and smirked at the way she squirmed even in her sleep. She was exquisite, the way she surrendered herself to him. He bend slightly and traced his lips on her shoulders as he pushed her on the mattress. It's weird how she made him feel, and the more shocking was that she has never been touched before. He thought that she's here because she loved someone enough to stake her whole life, but she never was close to the man she loved?? That's really weird. Is it possible that she was a pawn too?? 

He shook his head as he felt Riddhima's hands sliding in his hair and he forgot what he's even thinking. She's addictive like an old wine, and he'll make sure that she'll get as much addicted to him as he got to her. 

His hold on her waist tighten even more as her hands roamed around his bare back and her moans filled the room as he joined his body to hers again and moved inside her with a very slow speed. He looked down at her and saw her looking at him with hooded eyes. He could see she's getting affected by him as well.

She arched her back taking his name with closed eyes as he grabbed her waist tightly and started increasing his pace. His whole body shivered in pleasure as she raked her nails on his back and they both shouted each other's name as they hugged each other tightly trying to calm down their racing hearts. 

All this is actually shocking for Vansh, for he never thought that a girl who hates him could give herself to him in such a beautiful way. He looked at Riddhima only to see her looking at him as if she's seeing him for the first time. Something is changing in her gaze for sure, she's softening up. May be there will come a time when he doesn't have to think twice before trusting her, but till then they could enjoy the physical aspect of their relationship, as no one of them could deny the fatal attraction between them. 

He smirked slightly as she looked away from him with a pink face but all of a sudden her eyes went wide and he looked at her confused. What had happened to her??

What??

He asked and saw her looking at him in fear. An emotion which he cherished before, but now he didn't like it a bit. 

I saw a shadow there.

Vansh turned around startled and saw the curtains closed. He rolled his eyes glaring at her and laid down again on the bed shaking his head. He closed his eyes to sleep, when he felt her shaking him harshly. 

Vansh!! I saw someone there.

Vansh sighed and saw her looking towards the window almost panicked. He grabbed her shoulders and looked in her eyes firmly. 

Okay!! Relax. I'll see to it.

He said kissing her forehead and felt her relax immediately. He grabbed a bedsheet and tied it around his waist and moved towards the window. He pulled the curtains back slightly and rolled his eyes as he saw no one in the garden below. He turned around but stopped in his tracks as he realized what's wrong here. 

Interesting!!

He said turning towards the window again. He clearly shut the window before confronting Riddhima, but now it's open. Riddhima is right, someone tried to enter their room as the window is opened from outside the room. He looked down and saw a ladder beside his room's wall. He looked around but saw no one around. 

Who's it??

He looked beside him, and saw Riddhima standing beside him with the satin sheet tied around her whole body. He smirked as he turned around only to stop in his tracks. He blinked his eyes trying to believe what he saw and fair enough he saw Kabir standing beside the pillars of the garden of VR Mansion. That idiot man has no idea that he's completely visible to him. 

No one sweetheart, see for yourself.

He said to Riddhima in a loud voice and saw Kabir flinch slightly as he moved away from their sight, but still he's pretty much visible to him. He saw Riddhima coming in front of her and saw her looking around confused. 

He grabbed Riddhima's waist as soon as she was going to look towards where Kabir is standing right now and turned her to him. He looked down at her and then looked towards Kabir only to see him looking at them horrified. Well!! If he likes watching them this much, then let's put up a show for him. 

He looked at Riddhima again and saw her looking at him confused. He pulled her in for a slow and sensuous kiss while turning them slightly so that they both will be totally visible from Kabir's place. 

But as soon as she started kissing him back he forgot why he even kissed her in the first place. They both moved back after some time and Vansh saw her looking at him with a slight blush. He pulled her to himself and put his one finger around the knot she put on the sheet and she grabbed his hand shaking her head slightly in a no. 

You, are addictive sweetheart. But I promise...

He whispered and saw her looking at him confused. 

What??

He heard her low voice but pulled her to him  hiding her in his chest as he saw Kabir moving towards the area of the garden from where he entered with slumped shoulders. He has to tell Angre to secure that area. Never again will that man come inside his home. 

I will be your addiction. 

He whispered in her ear as he pulled the curtains of the window again and opened the knot of her sheet in just one go. He heart her gasp but right now he doesn't want to behave soft. He wants her to know that she is his, only his. He pushed her on the bed and grabbed her hands tightly in his as she looked at him in shock, but he just ignored her look and started kissing her harshly, and smirked slightly as he felt her response equally aggressive. With him, in his bed, she's his wife only. She is Vansh's Riddhima, Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania. 

***************************************************************************************

Kabir shook his head standing outside the VR Mansion trying to overcome the shock he got today. He got the signal of Riddhima 2 days ago, but he was unable to act on it, he got the opportunity to come inside today and what he saw took his breath away. 

This can't be true. 

He whispered to himself trying to remove the image of his Riddhima wrapped in Vansh's arms and kissing him so thoroughly. There was no hesitation in her. It was as if she has already given herself to Vansh, and he could see that they both weren't wearing anything apart from that sheets around their bodies. He shook his head in a no again. His Riddhima will never deceive him, she loves him too much to do that. 

We both saw her with him Sir.

Kabir gritted his teeth annoyed as soon as he heard what Mishra said. No, this can't happen. May be Vansh forced her?? 

I am sure Vansh is forcing her.

He said and glared at Mishra as he saw him chuckling mirthlessly. What the hell is he even laughing at?? 

From where she looked forced Sir?? Believe it, that she's his now. She could never be fully faithful to you now.

His blood boiled at Mishra's words and he clenched his fists angrily.  

Mishra!!

He shouted glaring at Mishra and saw him shaking his head as if he doesn't even care for Kabir's anger now. 

See the truth Sir. She has given herself to Vansh, because he's her husband. Even if she works for us, but she'll never be able to be fully faithful to you now.

Kabir closed his eyes as he realized what Mishra said is true, and he remembered all the moments he spent with her. Mishra is right, his Riddhima was not like that. His Riddhima was shy and innocent, that woman with Vansh was not his Riddhima. It was Vansh's Riddhima, Vansh's wife. 

He opened his eyes taking a deep breath. She betrayed him, and as Vansh said, betrayal has just one punishment. 

Then there's just one fate for her.

He said and saw Mishra looking at him confused. 

Death!!

He said blinking away his tears and stormed towards his jeep. Vansh's Riddhima has to die. 

***************************************************************************************

Vansh kept his eyes open and continued stroking Riddhima's hair lightly even though she slept almost an hour ago. He knows and could always feel the danger beforehand, and right now he's seeing that danger around Riddhima. 

If Kabir was the one who sent Riddhima here, then he'll surely strike back on her for deceiving him. He took a deep breath and decided to trap Kabir before he even tried to do anything. He messaged Angre to meet him in the study room and moved away from Riddhima. Its time to attend the more pressing matters. 

He got dressed up fast and came towards study room only to see Angre standing there tensed. 

Boss!! Everything alright??

He heard Angre's tensed voice as soon as he entered the room. 

Kabir is the one Angre.

He said and saw Angre looking at him almost horrified. 

You mean it was Kabir for whom Bhabhi is working??

Vansh gritted his teeth as soon as he heard Angre's words. Riddhima is not working for Kabir anymore. 

Has been working Angre. She won't work for him, ever again. And her life is in danger.

He said looking at Angre firmly and saw him flinch back slightly. 

What do you want me to do??

Angre asked in a determined voice and Vansh smirked slightly as soon as he realized what they could do with Kabir. Its time to play a game with the super cop. 

Trap Kabir in such a way that no one could guess that I am behind all this, not even Kabir.

He said looking at Angre firmly and saw him nodding his head in a yes with a slight smirk.  

Consider it done Boss!!

Angre left the study room and was just moving towards his room when he stopped in his tracks as he heard Kabir's name in his Mom's voice. He removed the curtain of her room slightly and saw her standing beside the window with a tensed face. 

What are you talking about Kabir?? 

He frowned as he heard her worried voice. Why is she talking to Kabir?? He didn't hear the other side of the conversation but what he heard next shocked him to the core.

It is not easy Kabir. How can I kill Riddhima??

He grabbed the curtains in his hand tightly as soon as he heard his mother's voice. Why is Kabir giving instructions to his mother?? What the hell is going on??

Fine!! I will make sure that Vansh kill Riddhima himself. 

Vansh took a deep breath and moved back slightly as soon as she said that. This time she's going to find some other way to mess with him. 

Goodnight son!!

Vansh flinched slightly in shock at the soft voice she used for Kabir. There's no force involved here, she's following Kabir by her own will. Her voice held love. He moved towards his room irritated and opened the door loudly only to see Riddhima jerk awake in shock. He shook his head and closed the door at her horrified look. 

He took off his shirt and laid down beside her again only to see her looking at him curiously. He smirked slightly as he realized how all this between them started last night. 

Found something??

He asked and saw her flinch back. He rolled his eyes and pulled her to him while he put his arm around her leisurely. 

I thought you are innocent, but you're dumb Riddhima. You can't even find what I hide from you??

He asked with a smirk and saw her sighing sadly. God!! She looks edible right now. 

What was it??

She asked and he smiled he pulled her in for a soft and sensuous kiss. He smiled in between as soon as he heard her sigh. He kissed her deeply as she wound her arms around his neck and stroked his hair softly. 

Sweet!!

He said as soon as they broke the kiss and saw her blushing fiercely. But then she frowned and looked at him curiously. 

I could find nothing, even after coming this close to you.

She said in a soft voice and he smirked tracing the back of his hand on her bare shoulders lightly. It's not easy to study him, he like a closed book. The day she'll pledge her loyalty to him, he'll open himself to her completely. 

Then stay here only, may be you'll be able to find it in some years??

He said and saw her eyes widened in wonder. 

Sorry!!

They both moved back in shock as they heard Ishani's shocked voice. Vansh turned around and saw Ishani looking at both of them with wide eyes. 

What the hell are you doing here and that too at this time??

He asked annoyed as he saw that it's just 3'o clock in the morning. This is not the time to enter in someone's room. 

Vansh Bhai!! I want to talk to you. Its something important. 

Vansh rolled his eyes at Ishani's tensed voice and looked at Riddhima only to see her biting her lips. He sighed and looked at Ishani again only to stop in his tracks. The way Ishani glared at Riddhima right now is new to him. 

Later Ishani. Right now, I have more pressing matters in hand. We'll talk tomorrow.

He said to Ishani in a firm voice and saw her flinching back in shock. He knows why. He has never procrastinated their work, but now he's Riddhima's husband first. 

Ishani left the room but not before she glared at Riddhima. He turned towards Riddhima and saw her looking down while she grabbed his arm tightly. This is not the way one would live in their own house. This is VR Mansion, and she is HIS wife. 

He grabbed Riddhima's arm and pulled her up towards him while she looked at him startled. 

Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania, that's your identity Riddhima, you have the right. Use it.

He said in a firm voice and saw her looking at him with wide eyes. Now that she's his wife, she can't let everyone behave with her as they behave with a servant. She's not her employee, she's their owner. 

You won't be angry?? 

She asked looking at him in wonder and he chuckled pulling her on his lap while she looked at him startled. 

Just don't misuse it.

He whispered and then kissed her again wrapping his arms around her waist and didn't like the sheet around her at all. He removed her sheet completely as he joined her in their bed as she wound her arms around his neck stroking his hair softly. Damn!! This girl is actually going to bring him to hell, but he's not going down alone. She'll join him everywhere. 

***************************************************************************************

That's it for this chapter. See you soon. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

55.9K 701 16
The title says it all.Just random Taekook one shots.
10.2K 590 17
My bottom Namjoon one shots collection. Contains: Fluff Angst Violence Smut Gore? Etc..
36.8K 776 48
A bunch of one shots
6.7K 891 27
Lets see..