Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

By KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... More

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

No DQ [31]

1K 18 4
By KxAmbrose

"Tell me all about Maui!" Ashley beamed, sitting in front of Kennedy as they went out to get lunch together.

It had been forever since they got time like this. Usually Kennedy was busy with business things and all the other things she does, but she had some time to spare today.

"It was amazing. It's so beautiful there, I have a lot of respect for the island and the culture." She smiled as Ash nodded.

"I'm surprised you didn't come back engaged, based on the photos you sent me, you and Jon looked just about ready to get hitched."

Kennedy laughed and shook her head. She had sent Ashley a few photos of her and Jon, one that she didn't share on her social media since it was their private relationship.

"Why is everyone saying Jon and I should get engaged? I swear first it was Matt, then the girls, now you."

Ashley just laughed and shook her head. I mean, the two of them were in love, so why not just do it?

"Do you not want him to propose?"

"When he's ready, in all due time." Kennedy assured her and she nodded.

"Hall of Fame is around the corner, did you want to go dress shopping together?" Ash suggested and Kennedy nodded.

"Yes please, and can we get our nails done? Mine needs some color to match my gear." She said holding out her hands and showing Ashley her outgrown pink nails.

She nodded and smiled, "We can do that. Speaking of gear, did Jon's sister figure it out?"

"Yeah, she's been sending Jon and I progress pictures and she's almost done with it."

"What colors are you doing again?"

"Well, the actual gear is just black leather with a few white and green stitching. Michelle was able to stich Jon and I's initials on the top somewhere near the band. Then the jean jacket is the same medium wash jeans that Jon is going to wear. And she's still working on the art piece on the back."

"Isn't it so exciting? I can't wait to watch the match, I know you two are going to kick butt out there."

"Thanks Ash, and I can't wait for your match too, you're going to kick ass."

_

Kennedy smiled and hugged Ashley goodbye when the elevator stopped on her floor. They would meet up again later on in the week to find their Hall of Fame dresses as well as get their nails done.

She walked down the halls until she stopped at her and Jon's suite. Digging out the keycard from her purse, she slid it through and heard the lock undo as she pushed the door open.

"Sweet face!" She called out and smiled when he heard him peek his head out.

"How was lunch with Ash?" He asked, pulling her into his arms.

"It was good, nice to catch up with her again. We're actually going to pick out our dresses for the Hall of Fame and get our nails done later on this week." She smiled, pecking his lips.

"I forgot about that, I need a new suit." He told her and she laughed, nodding her head.

"You should go with the guys and my dad, they should be able to help you pick out a nice one. Get you looking nice and snazzy for the red carpet." She said playfully fixing his hair.

"I always look snazzy." He joked, and she rolled her eyes before heading over to her luggage to pull out her cosmetic bag heading to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"Take out my contacts." She said pointing at her eyes and Jon followed, watching in the doorway of the bathroom as she carefully pulled the lenses off her eyes.

"I don't get why you don't just wear your damn glasses."

"Because I just don't want to." She laughed sassily washing her hands and putting on her glasses.

"You look like a hot school girl. Just need a skirt." She gasped and shook her head.

"Gross!" She exclaimed, slapping his chest lightly.

"What? You can't tell me, you wouldn't want detention with Mr.Good, I could teach you a lesson in good behavior." He winked, causing her to giggle.

"In your dreams, cowboy. Do you have any meet and greets today?" She asked laying down in their bed and he shook his head now, laying beside her.

"Your dad does want to see me though, talk some things over about the match."

Kennedy rose her brows, "Without me and my mom?"

He laughed and nodded his head, "Yeah, just me and your dad. Is there something wrong?"

"Well, it's just that dad never has a meeting with you without me, or at least with gramps or mom."

"Relax doll, it's just a quick meeting." He assured her and she nodded.

"If you say so. Wanna get dinner after the show?" She asked, pulling out her phone and searching up for somewhere near.

"I'm good with whatever, you're the picky one." He spoke poking her side causing her to scowl.

"Because you can eat chips and a beef jerky stick for dinner. I need actual food, like a nice piece of steak and veggies." She pointed out, and he chuckled.

"I've eaten worse than chips and a jerky stick for dinner." He said, and she shook her head.

"Sure caveman. There's this lowkey restaurant down the road from here, they got a good menu, wanna try it out?"

"I don't mind. Did Colby tell you he took Rebecca out on a date?" He smiled as she gasped and sat up.

"No way!" She exclaimed sitting in his lap and he shook his head.

"I'm being serious, darling. About damn time, I swear I was going to knock him out with all the talk."

"Are they going to the hall of fame together?" She asked excitedly, patting his chest, and he nodded.

"I'm gonna text her and invite her to go dress shopping with Ash and I so she can tell us all the details." Kennedy clapped and Jon just laughed, resting his hands on her hips.

"Don't you think it's a little weird that our industry basically is a dating pool?" He rose his brow as she giggled and shook her head, placing her hands on his chest.

"We found each other, isn't that good?" He closed his eyes and smiled, nodding his head.

"You're right."

"Ha! You said it again!" She pointed, making him open his eyes.

"Said what?"

"That I'm right! You know, ever since we came back from Maui, you've been saying I'm right a lot. I'm on a roll." She snapped as he rolled his eyes and pulled her body down so their foreheads were resting against each other.

"Wanna know another thing you're right about?" He said, staring into her blue eyes that twinkled back at him.

"Sure." She smirked

"That we're each other's forever."

Kennedy smiled softly and pressed her lips onto his, humming in agreement, "Forever."

_

"Hey Jon." Paul said hearing his office door open while he did some paperwork.

"Hey, you wanted to see me?" He asked taking a seat in the chairs in front of the desk and Paul nodded.

"Yeah, but first how was Maui with Kennedy?" He smiled, looking up at the young man.

"It was great. The weather was nice, and the wedding was relaxed. Wish you and Stephanie and the girls were there." Jon replied and Paul nodded.

"So there's been a change in our match for Mania. There's always at least one no DQ match and this year there was none, so we have to take that. So it will be a no DQ match instead of a traditional mixed match."

Jon sat back in the chair and smirked, it had been a while since he participated in those no DQ matches and he was excited, though there had to be a reason why he was telling him separately without Stephanie and Kennedy.

"What's the catch?" Jon spoke rubbing his chin staring at Paul who chuckled deeply.

"Well, Vince gave me the honor of telling you guys, but I'm a bit nervous to tell Steph and Kennedy. I know the both of them are kinda still getting the jitters out. This will only add to it." Paul explained and Jon nodded.

"Which is why I was thinking you could tell them." Jon sat up and looked at him wide eyed, was Paul really trying to get him killed.

"Are you out of your mind, Kennedy, I can handle, but both of those girls. They'll kill me." Paul just shook his head and held his hand out.

"Ok listen, it's the least you could do since Steph and I helped you with the catering thing a few weeks ago." Jon sighed and nodded.

"Fine, where are the contracts so they at least believe me." Paul smiled and searching through the folders, finding both Kennedy and Stephanie's papers and handing it over to him.

"They're in Kennedy's office by the way." He smirked and Jon stood up shaking Paul's hand.

"Wish me luck." He joked going to leave his office.

"Good luck, son." Jon heard him call out as he left the room.

Jon walked through the halls reading through the contracts, it was the actually contract different from the ones they would be signed in the ring tonight. He took a deep breath as he approached Stephanie's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Stephanie said as she and Kennedy stopped their conversation and watched Jon walk in.

"Hey Jon." Steph grinned standing up and giving him a small hug.

"Hey. Hi doll." He greeted, bending down to peck Kennedy's lip and take a seat beside her.

"So how may I assist you, Jon." Stephanie laughed.

"I'm here to deliver your Mania contacts." He said calmly passing them out, hoping they would just take the news well.

The girls smiled and read through it until Stephanie tilted her head and looked up at Jon, who turned away and looked around the room. Kennedy was the next to notice and turned to her mom as they shared the same confused looks.

"Jonathan." Kennedy spoke, grabbing his attention as he turned to face her.

"Why do our contacts say "Kennedy McMahon Levesque, hereby agrees that she will participate in a No DQ wrestling match at WrestleMania?" She read and Jon shrugged.

"I-I don't know." He lied horribly.

"Jon, you best tell us the truth right now. What are you hiding?" Stephanie stood up and he sighed.

"Look Paul sent me here to tell you the news. Apparently since there was no scheduled no disqualification match, our match had to be the one to take it. Vince just told Paul, and Paul told me to tell you guys. Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger." He told them and Kennedy nodded, looking up at her mom.

"Let's go." She spoke getting up as her, and her mom walked out of her office and headed to Pauls.

Jon stood up and followed them trying to reason but it fell on deaf ears.

"Are you out of your goddamn mind! A no disqualification match?" Stephanie declared, ripping her husband's door open.

Paul stood up and glared at Jon, who shrugged, "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Honey, listen to me. I swear I didn't suggest it, it was your dad." Paul explained, Stephanie with her arms crossed shaking her head as Kennedy paced nervously.

"How-How are we gonna get out of this? We - I can't do this. I'm already nervous as is, and now I have to learn how to hit you guys with chairs and kendo sticks. What if I hurt you? And-"

Jon rushed over, grabbing her by the shoulders as she quieted down. "Calm down babe, deep breath for me. Everything is going to be alright, your dad and I are going to train you, just like we have been. You're not going to hurt your mom or dad, they trust you."

Kennedy took a deep breath and closed her eyes, trying to calm her nerves. She opened them back up and saw her mom nodding.

"Fine. Jon is right, we have to be professionals and deal with this. Gramps is relying on us to put on a hell of a match. And we're going to do what we do best and deliver - better yet over deliver." Stephanie said confidently, making Kennedy smile with relief.

"So let's do it." Kennedy picked up a pen and quickly signed her name on the dotted line without hesitation.

"Shows on the road." Paul nodded, and Stephanie did the same, signing her name.

Jon watched Paul bring out two more contacts passing one of him, he signed his name too and Paul did the same. Now it was really confirmed and all of them couldn't wait.

"Now I'm going to find gramps and go kick his ass. I'll see you guys later." Kennedy fixed her dress and kissed Jon goodbye before walking off to gorilla to find her grandfather.

Jon snapped his gaze on the door, hearing Paul groan after Stephanie smacked his arm.

"Stop sending Jon to tell us news. You could've told us yourself." She scolded and Jon stifled his laugh.

"I didn't want to get killed. See what you did, Jon?" Paul joked fixing his tie.

"Just the messenger." Jon repeated, holding his hands up in defense.

"It's fine, Jon. So tell me about Maui, Kennedy left off telling us about how you guys had a talk on the beach." Stephanie sighed, taking a seat in a chair.

Jon nodded and sat in one too, "I wouldn't call it an argument, but we just talked about the status of our relationship. Just the fact that people outside of WWE don't really know that we're actually together."

Paul smiled lightly and nodded, he has been in that position before so he knew how Jon was feeling.

"Does it bother you that people don't know?" Steph asked, and Jon shook his head no.

"I think it's more so the fact that I want people to know that I actually do love her. That it's just not on screen, it's real life. But she helped me understand why she wants to keep private. After everything the media has put you and Stephanie through." He motioned to Steph and Paul, who nodded understandingly.

"They can be cruel, especially the people who really don't know anything about you and the people you love. It doesn't surprise us that Kennedy doesn't necessarily want to be public with the relationship, she just wants to protect you."

Jon smiled and nodded, "And I'm going to protect her too, with my life."

_

"Kennedy please come out here. Your father and I are begging you." Stephanie spoke on the mic in the middle of the ring, looking towards the ramp.

Kennedy looked over to her grandfather, who nodded and hit her music. She walked through the curtains and onto the stage, looking annoyed as she shook her head and walked into the ring.

"What the hell do you two want? I thought I made it perfectly clear that I hate the both of you." She sneered into the mic as her mom and dad looked hurt.

"You don't mean that, Kennedy. Please, we're your parents. Do you really want to beat us up all because of a boy? I thought you were better than this Kennedy." Stephanie said as Kennedy shook her head and stared down at the mat while the fans booed.

"Listen to your mother, Kennedy. We gave you life, that man has done nothing but torn us apart. Come back where you belong, Kennedy, with us." Her dad added.

"You must be out of your mind if you think I want any part in this psycho family of yours. You two are literally the most cynical and egotistical people I've ever met. I'm happy with Dean and have I remind you, I love Dean." Kennedy retorted and her mom and dad just laughed to themselves.

"Kennedy, Paul Heyman was right when he called you naïve. You are so blind to think that Dean actually loves you-"

Kennedy shut her mom up quickly, running towards her and laying a few punches on her while she tried to push her off. Though Hunter came up behind her and pulled Kennedy off resulting in Kennedy pushing and shoving her father's chest until Stephanie got up and slapping Kennedy across the face and putting her in position for the pedigree.

She laid flat on her face, feeling her mom and dad stand above her body and listening to her speak.

"You want me at WrestleMania so badly, Kennedy? Then that's what you're going to get coming. I don't care that I gave you life, I will end you at Mania. So for your own good, I'll give you some time to really reflect on this. You can let me know if you really want to be made an example of on Monday." Stephanie said evilly throwing down the mic before quickly rushing out the ring hearing Dean's music go off.

Stephanie and Hunter ran out of the ring through the crowd while Dean slid into the ring and flipped Kennedy over.

"You're gonna pay for this!" Dean yelled, watching her parents through the crowd.

Kennedy slowly got up with Dean's help and nodded when he asked if she was ok. He helped her out of the ring and slung one of her arms over his shoulder, aiding her to gorilla.

"Finally, I got to beat you up." Stephanie laughed as Jon and Kennedy walked through the curtain.

Kennedy stood up by herself and laughed going to hug her mom, "For what its worth, I deserve it."

"Great segment guys, and I'm sorry that Paul put you in an uncomfortable situation with the contact." Vince apologized, pulling off his headsets.

"No worry, you're fine sir." Jon smiled as Kennedy went to his side and wrapped her arms around him.

"Don't worry Kennedy let me have it already." Vince said, causing everyone to laugh.

"Yeah, I really let him have it." Kennedy added.

"So we'll start training with the weapons tomorrow?" Paul suggested and everyone nodded.

"That's fine with me. How are the girls?" Kennedy asked, she hadn't seen her sisters in what feels like forever, but they did call her and text from their parents' phone often.

"They're great, Murph is happy she has her own room now." Her dad replied, and she smiled.

"They miss you and Jon a lot. I'm planning to bring them for Mania week." Steph said, and she nodded.

"Maybe they can spend a day with Jon and I? I could take them to get their nails done or something?" Kennedy suggested looking up at her parents then to Jon.

"Yeah, and my niece will be there for Mania too, so they'll get a chance to play." He said making her smile.

"That's right. It's so exciting yet stressful at the same time." Kennedy said and Jon rubbed her back comforting.

"Find the peace in the chaos. This is your first Mania kid, make it enjoyable despite all the duties you have. You know now that you're technically a boss and superstar." Her dad grinned, ruffling her hair.

"I will dad. Gramps, you still need my help with production?" Kennedy asked turning to look at him and he shook his head.

"No, I'm good for tonight, Kenny. But do me a favor and check your email, I just need you to conduct a meeting tomorrow and let the superstars know the itinerary for Mania week." He said, and she gave him a thumbs up.

"Got it, I'll go look over it now and send out an email to talent with the time for tomorrow's meeting. I'll see you guys later. You coming with?" Kennedy looked at Jon and he nodded.

"Bye guys, see you." Jon waved at her parents and grandfather as they walked towards her office.

"I would be able to make it to tomorrow's meeting." Jon said, and she turned to him and pushed her brows together.

"Why?"

"Because Mr. Good here has some stupid interview with the local news station. I was hoping since you are my girlfriend you could just give me the whole spiel in advance." He answered opening the door and letting her in first.

"Fine. But only because you're my boyfriend, not many people around here get these kinds of privileges." She joked, making her way to her desk and opening up her computer to get the itinerary up.

"Let's see. We have Monday Night Raw, Tuesday we both have signings, Wednesday we have a meet and greet at a local children's hospital, but then I'm leaving early to catch a plane to the next city early since I have to meet some people. Then Thursday we both have Axxess, so more meet and greets plus signings, then an sit down interview with Sam and a few other journalists. Friday we're meeting at a press conference, you're not talking, just watching. Then Saturday you have a signing in the morning, more interviews during the day, then we meet up at night for the hall of fame. Next morning you're up bright and early for one last interview then picked up to head to the arena, we'll go over some spots and entrance, then the rest of the time being is just waiting for our match." She finished up and Jon looked almost overwhelmed.

"How about you? Are you going to be busy?" He asked, even though he already knew the answer.

"Yup. My schedule is practically full, for the most part we'll only have the nights in the hotel room sleeping together. I have to be up early since I'm meeting a bunch of business partners and prepping for the press conference."

"Jeez, this is what I get for dating the boss huh?" He chuckled causing her to laugh and shake her head.

"Shut up, let's enjoy it remembered."

"Yup." He smiled, kissing her lips.

_

"Thanks for coming in everyone, remember to check your itinerary and don't be late. Email me if you have any questions and you all have my number if it's urgent alright." Kennedy spoke, finishing up the meeting with talent regarding the Mania schedule.

Everyone nodded and said their goodbyes before exiting her office, except Colby and Joe, who stayed back to talk.

"You looked stressed." Colby chuckled, and she shook her head, sighing.

"It's just a lot, I never realized how much crap there was. I'm practically booked out for Mania week and I'll only have Monday to really spend time with Jon and my sisters before all the chaos ensues." She explained.

"Why don't we all go out for dinner on Monday night then? That way we can all have a proper meal. On me." Joe smiled, and she nodded.

"Well, who am I to say no to that kind of offer." She said as they all laughed.

"Where is lover boy?" Colby asked, referring to Jon.

"He had to make an appearance at a local news station so he couldn't come. He should be back before doors though. But tell me about you and Becks." Kennedy smiled, resting her head on her elbow.

Colby smiled widely like a schoolboy making Joe and Kennedy laugh. They truly hadn't seen him this happy about a girl in a long time.

"Great. We went out for coffee a few days ago, we have a lot more in common than I thought."

"That's good, she tell you I invited her to go dress shopping with Ash and I?"

He nodded and chuckled, "Yeah she did actually, she can't wait to tell you all about us."

"So Kennedy is Jon gonna put a ring on it?" Joe joked and she rolled her eyes and pointed her finger at it.

"Enough with the marriage talk. I already heard it from all the girls and I really don't think he'd put a ring on it so fast. Plus, I don't think he's ready and I'm ok with that. I can wait however long it takes." She assured them and they nodded.

"But I have to run, I need to go find my mom so we can go over some things. I'll see you guys around." She smiled, gathering her things. They said their goodbyes and left her office, and she followed soon after.

She strolled down the halls, smiling and stopping to talk to some people before continuing to make her way to her mom's office. She saw Jon talking to someone whom she couldn't see because he was tall, blocking their figure. She assumed he got back early from his appearance and shrugged.

"Jon?" She said aloud catch his attention, he turned his head letting her see who was standing in front of him.

Her blood started to boil when she saw the blonde woman who she warned before. It was Renee.

A/N: I wonder what Jon and Renee were talking about :/ If you have any predictions for the book or any comments, please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 195 32
Wwe superstars go on a break and decided to take an adventurous road trip to where wherever the map takes them. ~ One dart one map. All superstars g...
625 17 6
โ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ "๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด." ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.โž ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
130K 3.3K 61
"Darling, we found Wonderland; you and I got lost in it. And we pretended it could last forever." Sarah Katherine McMahon is her daddy's little gir...
51.3K 955 91
You are about to learn about nineteen year old Audrey Nicole Levesque; the only daughter of Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. You would think that anyo...