Danmachi with Skyrim System

Da Diamonddog9227

After Mason Machin sacrificed himself to save his friends and his friends girl friend Gaia allowed him to rei... Altro

Status
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 *Lemon*

Chapter 3

3.6K 77 20
Da Diamonddog9227

A/N There is a major spoiler in this chapter from the manga or the light novel, I was surprised myself when I found out.)

The next day I woke before Hestia, so I decided that I would do a couple of things before she woke up. I then activated my "Cheat Teleport" and went back to the cheat room. (Made a save as soon as I woke up.)

I then looked around for the stuff that I needed.

—Timeskip—

After about an hour I found every I needed. I had grabbed the full ebony armor (the ebony mail was enchanted for sneak and poison), and the Ancient Shrouded Armor. 

I also decided to blacksmith my very own Scythe, since it wasn't a loaded option. And because I'm a God of Blacksmithing in this world it was pretty easy.

(Ignore person)

After making the scythe I went to the arcane enchanter and gave it a ton of buffs.

I gave it absorb health, stamina, mana; Chaos damage, Fire damage, Frost Damage, Mana Damage, Paralyze, Shock Damage, Stamina Damage; Huntsman Prowess; and fiery soul trap. (The fiery soul trap has its enchants play has no time limit for a person's death before filling a soul gem.)

While I was at it I also grabbed 1,000 Black Soul Gems in case I ever needed to recharge the enchants.

(A/N I know I didn't add this but, on each piece of armor and weapons that come from skyrim have a symbol on it. It's like Mason's brand.)

After grabbing my Armour and weapon I decided to cook breakfast for Hestia. Since the kitchen is better here than it is in the church, I decided to cook breakfast here.

After I cooked our breakfasts I activated the spell again so I would go back to where I was in the church.

When I got back I pulled breakfast out of my inventory to place it on the table.

"Goddess wake up." I said, shaking her awake.

"Mmmmm, what time is it?" She asked all groggily.

"It's about 8 o'clock. I made breakfast." I said to her.

"Okay then." She then gets up.

She then reaches out to the plate of food before realizing that she is still naked. When she did realize she looked down, arm still stretched out, then looked at me, and screamed.

"KYAAA! Why am I naked?" She yells covering herself with the blanket.

"We slept together last night, remember?" I asked her.

She then thought for a moment, face still red thinking about last night. She suddenly remembered what we did and turned even brighter red. This time smoke even came out from the top of her head.

"I remember now." She said sheepishly.

We then had an awkward silence. So, I decided to tell her something.

"Food's ready. You should probably eat it before it gets cold." I said to her.

"Okay." She said embarrassed, pulling the blanket over to the table while still wrapped in it.

She then sat at the table smelling the food. When the scent hit her nostrils she suddenly had a happy face.

She then began shoveling food into her mouth.

"Oh my Gods, this tastes really good." She Exclaimed.

"Of course it does, I made it." I said boastful.

"Really? You made this?" She asked me surprised.

"Yep, just don't ask how. That's a secret." I said mysteriously while putting my finger to my mouth.

"Fine." She said before continuing to eat.

When she finished eating she asked me about my plans. (We finished eating and I was packing up getting ready to leave)

"Hey Mason. What are your plans today?" She asked.

"I was planning on going into the dungeon and making some money." I said while still getting ready to leave.

"Okay then. Just be safe and don't die." She said as I left.

"You got it." I said out the door.

I then left the church and made my way to Babel.

To get there faster I decided to use magic and run across the rooftops unseen. I then activated 'Invisible.'

After activating the spell all that was left was a vague outline of my body. But when I put on the Ancient Shrouded Armor there was nothing to see. The boots gave me more stealth, which lets me hide better.

After equipping my armor I ran full speed to the Babel. And because I was invisible, no one could see how fast I was running.

It took me about 10 minutes to get there, it would normally take Bell about 30 minutes to walk there.

Basically my speed was on par with a level 3.

When the roof tops started to end, I jumped into an empty alleyway, deactivated 'invisibility'. After I Re-equipped the Deathbrand Armor, I jumped down into a dark alley. I then deactivated the spell and joined the crowd.

After I joined the crowd, I made my way to the entrance.

'Finally, I'm here.' I think to myself.

I then followed the crowd through the dungeon entrance.

After entering the dungeon I split myself from the crowd to explore the dungeon on my own.

When I turned I ran into 3 kobalds.

Each of them were unarmed. But that didn't stop them from attacking me.

When they got close I decided to use my new weapon on them.

After I pulled out my scythe I used it to held them off. They had lunged at me and grabbed the snath.

But as soon they grabbed it they each jumped away and rubbed their hands. One had burns, another had frozen hands, and the lasts hands were really shaky.

They each felt one of the enchants that I had placed on my weapon.

"That was sick! This weapon is truly amazing." I said admiring my handiwork.

I then exchanged my scythe with the Blade of Woe and the Daedric Dagger.

After I exchanged my weapons I rushed at the kobalds full sprint.

When I got close enough I spun so fast I sliced all of their necks. And because of their injuries, they couldn't dodge or block.

After I sliced their necks they disappeared in a puff of black smoke, leaving behind 3 magic stones.

'Okay then. That was super easy. Let's go kill some more.' I thought to myself.

—Time Skip—

It was now night time. I had killed so many monsters that if I had pockets, they would be dragged across the floor. But because of the system I could carry as many as I wanted no problem.

I exchanged all of the monster core's I got 45,000 valis.

I was on the way home when I saw someone in a maid outfit trying to get customers into the restaurant.

It was Syr Flova, A.K.A. Freya.

"Hello there, would you like to come in?" She asked me, with puppy eyes.

"Sure why not. I'm feeling pretty hungry myself." I said, patting my stomach.

"Great! Let's go on inside then."  She said before grabbing my arm and pulling me in.

Her boobs pressed against my arm the whole time.

"We've got a customer!" She announced at the door, which got a small cheer.

She then dragged me to the counter and sat me down.

"Are you Syr's customer?" Mama Mia asked me.

"Yep!" I said.

Ha ha ha! You've got a cute face for an adventurer. We have the best food in town! Spend a lot of your money here." She said.

"You bet I will." I said.

"What would you like to eat?" Syr/Freya asked.

—Small Time Skip—

After I ordered my food I waited about 5 minutes before it was prepared.

It looked really good, and with the amount of money that I'm making, it's not that expensive.

When I took a bite my mouth was in food heaven, it was so delicious. I then began to scarf it down.

"So, how ya like your food?" Syr asked me.

"It's really really good." I say in between mouthfuls. 

"That's good to hear, just let me know when you want more." She said before going back to work.

After I finished my first order, I ordered 2 more. They were for later and for Hestia.

After I paid for the food I thanked them for the food, and made my way home.

—Time Skip—

Before I got home I took out Hestia's dinner which was still warm since it was in my inventory.

"Goddess Hestia! I'm home!" I shouted.

"Mason! Your back!" Hestia shouted with joy.

"You hungry? I brought home some dinner." I said holding up the food.

"You bet I am! I'm starving right now." She said drooling at the smell of the food.

"You go ahead and eat. I already had a bite." I said handing her the food.

"What?! Really? That means we can't eat together." She said pouting a little.

"Have no fear, I have an easy solution for that." I said.

"Really? What is it?" She asked me.

"How about I feed you?" I asked.

"*Gasp* You would really do that for me?" She asked.

"Of course, you are my goddess." I responded.

"Okay then. Let's get started." I said before we sat I began to feed her.

(A/N sorry for the late update)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
138K 15.7K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
913K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 36.6K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...