๐€๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐’ [๐™ซ๐™–๐™ง! ๐™…๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ช๏ฟฝ...

By -BXNNYNAH

(๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ) โ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ โž ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐๐‚๐„ เผ„ แต‰แต–1.1
๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€เผ„ แต‰แต–.1.2-2.1
๐๐ˆ๐† ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.1 เผ„ แต‰แต–.2.2
๐๐ˆ๐† ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.2เผ„ แต‰แต–.3.1
๐๐Ž๐๐€๐‘๐€'๐’ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ เผ„ แต‰แต–.3.2
๐’๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.1 เผ„ แต‰แต–.4.1
๐’๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.2 เผ„ แต‰แต–.4.2
๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.1 เผ„ แต‰แต–.5.1
๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.2 เผ„ แต‰แต–.5.2
๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.1 เผ„ แต‰แต–.6.1
๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.2 เผ„ แต‰แต–.6.2
๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.1 เผ„ แต‰แต–.7.1
๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.2 เผ„ แต‰แต–.7.2
๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐˜/๐ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.1 เผ„ แต‰แต–.8.1
๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐˜/๐ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.2 เผ„ แต‰แต–.8.2
๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐? ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.1 เผ„ แต‰แต–.9.1
๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐? ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.2 เผ„ แต‰แต–.9.2
๐‰๐”๐๐๐„๐ˆ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.1 เผ„ แต‰แต–.10.1
๐‰๐”๐๐๐„๐ˆ'๐’ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.1 เผ„ แต‰แต–.11.1
270๐Š ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐–๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹โ˜˜๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘: ๐’๐€๐“๐Ž๐‘๐”'๐’ ๐-๐ƒ๐€๐˜
Fanart
๐˜/๐
๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐
๐€๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐
๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
Announcement?

๐‰๐”๐๐๐„๐ˆ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•.2 เผ„ แต‰แต–.10.2

12.2K 605 332
By -BXNNYNAH

'✨I'll murder you!✨' a scene of gojo running around played inside nanami's head.

'They're similar. That picture-perfect frivolity, and the sinister strength behind it.' Thought nanami as he was fighting with mahito underground.

Nanami and mahito's fight got more intense and finally nanami got a cut on mahito's arm using his weapon.

"I did block it, didn't i? With cursed energy." Mahito said as he looked at his hand "is it that kind of technique?"

"What do you mean, "that kind"? I hate abstract questions that leave interpretation up to others" stated nanami while pointing his weapon to mahito.

"That's good. So you don't hate chatting, then." Said mahito while smiling towards nanami.

"It depends on the person." Simply stated by nanami. 'This cursed spirit is capable of conversing quite well, just like the two unregistered special-grades in gojou-san'a report. I suppose it would be unnatural for them to be unrelated.' Thought by nanami

"Hey, tell me. Which do you think came first the soul or the body?" Asked mahito, nanami made a sound of confusion. "Come on, you know. It's like the question of weather the chicked or the egg came first. Do you think the soul resides in the body? Or do you think the body forms around the soul?" Asked mahito

Nanami began to think. 'I have to listen, i guess...' "the former." Answered simply by nanami.

"Bzzt! The answer is the latter." Mahito raised his injured arm and it began to form again. "The soul always exists before the body. The shape of the body is pulled along by the shape of the soul. I'm not healing. I'm just strongly maintaining the shape of my own soul." Mahito secretly hid a human curse (idk what to call it) behind his hand while talking to nanami.
"You understand now, don't you? My technique is to make contact with the soul and alter its shape. Idle transfiguration." The human curse began growing rapidly.

"Hmm?" Nanami gave a hum of confusion. His eyes locked into the humans mahito was holding.

"I keep a stockpile of humans. It's rather difficult, though. Normal people eventually die when their shape is transfigured. But what about jujutsu sorcerers?" Mahito looked at nanami, his eyes full of wonder.

Nanami took a step back and looked at his watch. "It's 5:30 PM. I started work at 10 AM today, so I'm getting off at 6 PM, no matter what it takes." Nanami stated seriously.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Junpei walked on the road while looking at the ground, daydreaming. But he was interrupted by a voice calling him.

"Yoshino. Where were you?" A man with brown hair, white long sleeve and brown pants was sitting outside his gate. The man was wiping away his sweat.

The man stood up and continued wiping. "You know you shouldn't be skipping school." Junpei looked quite shocked to see his teacher.

"Sotomura-sensei." Junpei's words were quiet and hard to hear. Junpei stepped back a bit.

"Did you hear? Apparently sayama, noshimura, and honda are dead. (An:🙄) you were friends with them, weren't you?" The teacher's words made junpei's eyes grow wide, junpei began remembering the suffering he went through because of his bullies. "They spent a lot of time with you when you had no other friends, right? Yet you didn't even attend their funerals...honestly, whats wrong with you?"

'Friends? Me and them? He's insane. You teachers...you graduated from school and then go work in schools, so you dont actually experience the resl world, do you? That's how we end up with overgrown children like you, isn't it?' Junpei began shaking in anger, his thoughts were filled with intense hatred. His mouth almost spilled what he was thinking. 'Every last one of them! Every last one of them!'

"I'll sanction you fully." He remembered mahito's words, he snapped back into reality.

"What are you mumbling about? Did you lose your mind from self-isolation? Just kidding." The teacher got the nerves to laugh at junpei. Then, junpei was slowly losing control. He raised his hands and his pointer and middle finger up.

"STTTTOOOPPPP!" However a flying itadori with a cursed spirit flew towards them. '0h, this guy...can see it.' Itadori did a flip but banged his head into a pole. "Ow!" He crouched down from the pain.

"Yuuji be careful." Then a voice came from behind them. Junpei turned around and saw a girl wearing black uniform like itadori but has a different design. Her face was stoic but she looks specially charming. Junpei was mesmerized for a moment before he snapped back.

Y/n began rubbing yuuji's head to soothe the pain. Luckily yuuji felt satisfied and stopped shouting.

"Damn, that hurt! Thank you y/n-chan!" Yuuji smiled at y/n to show his appreciation.

*five seconds before the operation*
"Here we go, intadori-kun! Y/n-san!"
Ijichi said quietly with itadori and y/n beside him. He started opening the cage.

"Time out! There's someone there!" Yuuji tried to stop ijichi but was too late.

"Eh! Oh, no!" The spirit escaped and yuuji ran after with with y/n following after him.

*back to present*

"Thank goodness." Yuuji gave a sigh of relief.

"What? You guys a gymnast or something?" The teacher asked but yuuji ignored him.

Yuuji leaned quickly close to junpei. "Hey, i have some things i want to ask you about. Would you come with me?" Junpei hesitated for a bit, then he noticed the button on yuuji's uniform.

"Come on" yuuji tried to persuade junpei into agreeing. 'That button..' junpei glanced at the button on itadori's uniform.

The teacher intruded in their conversation.

"Uh, well, its a rather important matter." Itadori said with a funny face.

"An important matter? You're just a kid! What's so important? And what uniform is tha-" before the teacher could finish what he was saying. Yuuji pulled down his pants

Plop!

Junpei's face turned dumbfounded. Yuuji ran away with the man's pants. Leaving junpei with y/n.

"Hello nice to meet you" y/n turned to junpei. Junpei snapped out of his trance and looked at the girl beside him. Then he turned kinda embarrassed and shy, since there was never a pretty girl that talked to him without sneering at him, or probably because there was never a pretty girl in the school in his eyes. That doesnt matter.

"Umm, h-hello." Junpei rubbed his nape.

"Please come with us" Y/n stared directly in his eyes.

"Why?" Junpei couldnt bare to look at y/n's eye, he felt so inferior. And surprisingly, y/n noticed.

"Hey why are you looking down? You shouldn't look down when talking to people, we are all at the same level no?" Junpei felt happy, this was the first time a girl told him this.

"I- umm yeah." He liked y/n now...

Then footsteps were heard behind them.

"Okay, now, let's go!" Yuuji waved his hands up.

"Huh?! That was fast! You already ran the entire lap?!" Junpei showed his surprised reaction.

"Yeah. Yuuji can run very fast." Yuuji got flustered at y/n compliment.

"Hehe, you didnt have to compliment me y/n." Pink tints were showing on his cheeks.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Nanami blocked an attack from mahito.

"Your mobility is impressive." Mahita said with a smile before launching more attacks. Nanami jumped to the top of the tunnel, he gritted his teeths.

Nanami got backed up to the wall and mahito's attacks destroyed it creating dust.
'This is so fun!' Mahito thought.

'So the person's original mass is irrelevant when it comes to changing their shape?' Nanami thought in his head before he landed.

"..elp..me. Help...me!" The cursed human said below nanami. Tears accumulated in their eyes.

"Oh, sorry. I've practiced a lot. So they dont die right away when i change their size, but their...brains? Awareness? I still lack precision with that, so sometimes their souls sweat like that. Dont worry about it. Let's continue." Mahito stated with his hand forming a thinking sign.

"I'm not worried about it." He looked on the cursed human he was stepping on. He wipped the tears away like the true man he is. "It's my policy not to bring personal feelings into work."

Mahito let out a laugh of mocking. "You suck at lying! Your soul is trembling. So you're...what grade?" Mahito asked.

"Grade 1" nanami stated

"No wonder you're so strong. You'll make the best test subject. I wonder what will you do if i take y/n too as a curse." Those words made nanami angry.

"Dont touch y/n or any of the other students."
Mahito knew that y/n was a weakness to them. So he planned on taking y/n as a hostage and making her one of his cursed humans. He was so sure that she was weak...

And so they began fighting again.

"Unfortunately..." nanami pulled his necktie oof and wrapped it around his hands. Cursed energy was wrapping around his hands then it wrapped around his body whole.
"Im going into overtime now."

So...its been a while 😺 ehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...
23.4K 705 32
ยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐโ™คโ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ™คยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ...
148K 5.6K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."
1.9M 69.8K 62
-๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™…๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ช ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ก๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...