๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ฒ๐’‚...

By AVeryLazyWriter

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚... More

๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข & ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š
๐‘ช๐’‰ 1. ๐‘น๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘จ๐’“๐’†
๐‘ช๐’‰ 2. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜
๐‘ช๐’‰ 3. ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’” & ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰ 4. ๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” & ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰ 5. ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•
๐‘ช๐’‰ 6. ๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘จ๐’…๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†
๐”พ๐•ƒ๐”ธโ„‚๐”ผ๐•†โ„•
๐‘ช๐’‰ 7. ๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐‘ผ๐’‘ ๐‘ถ๐’ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰ 8. ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•
๐‘ช๐’‰ 9. ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’† ๐‘จ ๐‘ฎ๐’š๐’Ž ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’…๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†.
๐‘ช๐’‰ 10. ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’‹๐’‚ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’“
๐‘ช๐’‰ 11. ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’–๐’•๐’†
๐•๐•š๐•”๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’ & ๐”ธ๐•๐•–๐•ฉ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ฃ๐•’
๐‘ช๐’‰ 12. ๐‘บ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’š ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” & ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’–๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰ 13. ๐‘ด๐’†๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘จ๐’•๐’•๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’…
๐‘ช๐’‰ 14. ๐‘ฌ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’†๐’…
Ch 15. A New Bonding Experience
๐‘ช๐’‰ 16. ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐‘ต๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’€๐’๐’–
๐‘ช๐’‰ 17. ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘บ๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’”
โญ READER OF THE WEEK! โญ
Ch 18. You're Not Alone
Ch 19. Cold as Ice, Hot as a Furnace.
Ch 20. The Beginning To An End
Ch 21. Queen Of Mean
22. Lose Me To Save You
Ch. 23 We Stick Together
New Updated Version!

Ch. 24 Can't Run Away

715 20 4
By AVeryLazyWriter

The first thing that was on Emily's mind was to hide Eleanor, just for a while let everything settle, and be prepared in case Lysandre wanted to retaliate. She watched Eleanor reconnect with her friends. All in a circle catching her up on what's been happening, making jokes here and there, and just easing her into what she's done.

She hated to see the devastated look on her daughter's face as Eleanor looked at pictures of the destruction of the Showcase Stadiums. She walked over and rested her hand on Eleanor's shoulder. "Can we talk?" Emily asked.

Eleanor took her eyes away from the photos to look at her mother with a confused look. "Uh no that sentence never means something good." She joked standing up and following her mother into a different room.
Eleanor eyed her mother's facial expression, and she could tell that whatever she was about to say wasn't going to be good.

Her mother inhaled sharply and quickly ran her fingers through her hair. She exhaled and made eye contact with her daughter. "I've been thinking...due to the circumstances, I think it's best that I send you out of Kalos for a little while." Her mother suggested.

Eleanor's face scrunched up in confusion and anger. "Send me away? I'm not some nutcase that has to be put away-" Eleanor started but her mother cut her off.

"Sending you away will keep you safe. This isn't protesting anymore Elle they have physically and mentally hurt you. They took action and I won't allow it to go further. You could have killed someone, or worst you could have gotten yourself killed!" Her mother shouted.

"That wasn't my fault! I had no control over that." Eleanor protested against her mother. With all the built up anger she had for Lysandre no way did she want to back down.

"Exactly! The same thing can happen again. Elle I refuse to lose my daughter. Your going to sinnoh with Johanna, Dawn, and May. The protest is done. The showcase is over. It's time you step back and let me handle it." Emily sighed taking a step forward wrapping her arms around her daughter who broke into tears.

"Your not weak because your out of the fight, don't think like that for a second." Emily reassured while rubbing Eleanor's back trying to comfort her. Eleanor's thoughts were racing, too distracted to listen to what her mother was saying. She just accepted the comfort anyway then pulled back. She felt more defeated than ever.

"I'll break the news to everyone, you go get your things ready." Emily patted Eleanor on the shoulder then walked out of the room closing the door. Eleanor stared at the door for a minute her mouth ajar like she had more to say but couldn't. She turned around and walked over to grab her bag that was in the corner of the room. She opened it check on everything inside. She hoisted it over her shoulder turning to the door which opened before she could grab the door handle. Her eyes go from the handle to the person in front of her.

"Ash?" She took a step back to put space between them.

Ash wasn't too fond on the news that Eleanor was leaving, but there was nothing that he could do about it. He couldnt go up against Emily...she was the parent. He was just a friend. He wanted a minute to talk alone before she left. He still was processing it all but all he knew was he had to see her..alone.

He scratched the back of his neck nervously all the words he planned to say escaped his mine as Eleanor stood there. Her skin had lost its glow, and was now due from exhaustion, her eyes had bags but the honey gold color you could just get lost into them. As tired as she looked it still took his breath away.

He realized he had just been standing there staring and cleared his throat, with a slight blush on his face. "H-hi...um just heard what's happening. It sucks that your leaving." He said.

Eleanor was too sad to realize how awkward Ash was acting. She nodded at his statement and sighed. "It does, but once everything is taken care of I'll be back. Hopefully on time for the Kalos league, looking forward to beating your butt." She winked playfully. The slight humor clearing the air a bit as they both laughed. It made things easy and more comfortable.

"I'm looking forward to our battle...I..." Ash was going to keep talking about the league but that's not what he wanted to talk about he shook his head and stepped closer to her.

"I'll make sure that it's safe for you to return. All I want is for you to be safe. Even if that means you leaving....I won't let him get away with this Elle I promise. I would hate to see you get hurt again." Ash said his body tensed up with anger his fists clenched as he remembered the moment he walked on the scientist attempting to murder Eleanor.

Eleanor saw the anger and felt the warmth in her heart seeing how he genuinely cared for her. It meant more than anything that he wanted to be there and protect her. She couldn't wish for a better friend than him. She placed her bag down on the chair beside her and walked over until she was in front of him and placed herself against him as she wrapped her arms around him embracing him for a hug. "You make me feel safe, I know the amount of effort you put into helping everyone you care about, that's what I admire most about you. That your a genuine caring person. Just know I would do the same for you." Eleanor said lifting her head up to look at him.

Ash hesitantly let his arms wrap around her as she spoke. All he could do was smile at Starr her facial features. He was confused because he was never so caught up into a person like this before. Such a new feeling, but so fresh and relieving. Having her in his arms felt good, and he didn't want to let her go. The two just smiled at each other then Ash brought her in for another embrace holding her a bit tight wanting to really take in in moment so that he could forever remember this moment. The future was unpromised so he won't waste a good moment.

He had more he wanted to say but he pushed it far into his mind because he didn't want to ruin the moment. "I'll see you soon." He said pulling away finally now a sudden cold and heavy feeling. He swallowed hard but remained a relaxed reaction as Eleanor went to grab her bag.

They both walked out the room heading to where everyone was. Eleanor stopped a good feet away getting a good real good look at all her friends. It felt good that she had such good friends supporting her. All she could do was smile at them and try to hold back the tears. Ash turned back holding his hand out for her knowing she was still upset about leaving.

Eleanor glanced at his hand and took it. "Promise me one thing?" She asked. He nodded instantly and waited for her to continue. She exhaled and glanced at her friends once more. "Promise me that you and everyone will be careful. I don't want to lose any of you." Eleanor said sounding more upset, a tear falling down her fsce and she quickly wiped it away and turned her face away. "I just...can't lose-.." She said but Ash caught her off. He shook his head and brought her in for another hug.

"Your not. You won't lose me or anyone. I promise." He said his voice calm which eased Eleanor and she let out another exhale and nodded pulling away. She prepared herself to walk to the others mentally and nodded once more. They walked to the front entryway where everyone waited. Eleanor gave everyone a long embracing hug wishing them the best. She stood beside Dawn and May who both held her hands to be there as friends and and comfort her.

Emily kissed her daughter's forehead and stepped back to stand by everyone else. "We will see you soon." She said as she waved.

Eleanor nodded and her friends walked her out of the building getting into a car heading for the airport. Dawn and May gave her some space talking quietly to themselves while Eleanor rested her head against the car window. She looked out watching the buildings and all of Kalos fade into the distance as they got farther and farther.

...

Eleanor stepped off the plane now in the sinnoh region. The scent of air was different...it didn't feel like home but it was still pleasant and sweet. She quietly followed everyone to this safe house that Emily had prepared for the four of them. She glanced around as she stood at the front door while everyone was already inside.

"Welcome home.." She muttered sadly then walked inside. Everyone was gathered in the living room, and it seemed like it was group discussion. Eleanor walked into the living and looked at everyone. Johanna smiled at Eleanor and shifted her body to face her.

"Now that we are here, I saw we still keep ourselves on our toes. We might have been followed who knows. I just want you girls to know, that this is serious and it's not a game anymore. These people are probably capable of murder. Not a fun topic to discuss about so I won't say much on that." Johanna said placing her hands on her knees then stood up. "We have to protect each other." She glanced at the three girls who nodded.

Eleanor cleared her throat and placed her arms around herself feeling like she was slowly shrinking as eyes were on her. "I'm sorry for the trouble I caused....I just wanted to change things for the better." She said.keeping her gaze to her shoes. Johanna walked over to the girl and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Sweetheart this is not your fault, this is all Lysandre. We are going to stop him and everyone involved. You will get to change things for the better never give up on that." Johanna said rubbing Eleanor's arm. Eleanor smiled and nodded slowly backing out of Johanna's arm.

"I'm going to get settled." she said as she walked out the room. She went in search for her room and saw it was across from the room Dawn and May were sharing. She plopped her bag down on the bed then plopped herself on the bed. "Ughhh." She grunted while placing her hands over her face.

"All that training....for what? To sit here and rot." She groaned throughing a pillow across the room. Her eyes widen and she runs tongrab it and holds it. "I'm sorry mister pillow. I didn't~....I'm apologizing to a pillow." She facepalmed then dropped the pillow on the bed. She walked to her window looking out. She brought her hand so that she could rest her hand on her fist as she let out a sigh. She started to chew her thumbnail anxiously, not really looking out the window but actually lost in her thoughts.

"Am I just a joke? Can I really not defend myself?"

"Am I selfish for letting my friends take care of this for me?"

"I don't want one to get hurt."

"Ash....will I ever see you again?"

"Does Lysamdre despise me this much to actually want to kill me?"

"What am I going to do?"

"I need answers I need someone to tell
me what can I do to help!!"

"Weak trainer."

"I'm a coward."

"I don't deserve the people around me."

"Why have I become so vulnerable?"

"I just need to disappear."

"No one likes a weak girl."

Eleanor focused on her reflection on the window to see a girl with tears running down her face. She turned away and quickly wiped them away shaking her head. "Just stop thinking....just stop." She tried to force herself to not go into a dark place. She wanted to remain optimistic but it was hard.

Eleanor then perked up as she heard a loud shriek coming from outside. She turned her body and sprinted to the window. Her eyes gazing swiftly everywhere outside but all she could see was fallen trees. She pushed off the window and ran down the steps the front door already slammed open. She runs outside to see everyone trying to fight off Yvetal. She was confused yet scared and she didn't know what emotion to go for more. She puts herself in front of everyone spreading her arms yelling. "Stop!" She pants as she turns fully towards Yveltal who just stares.

"Did you....come for me?" She asked the large legendary pokemon. Yvette tilts it's head leaning it towards Eleanor looking like it was taking a sniff of her scent. Yveltal then nodded seeming to understand.

"Is this a good thing or bad thing?" Dawn asked still on high alert ready to call out an attack.

"Seems like a good thing." Johanna said. Then went to stand by the two girls. "Let's give them some space." She said nodding her head towards the house.

Once Eleanor was alone with Yvetal she reached out and rubbed the pokemon's head. "I knew you had a good heart. I could feel it. We were both pawns in his little game." Elenaor said her voice stiff as she was upset.

ıllıllı flαѕhвαck ıllıllı

Eleanor was on her way to Lysandre Cafe in Lumiose city for a investigation. She stopped on the outskirts her body visibly shaking as she struggled against the evil energy of the gem. Her shaky hand reached into her pocket and pulled out the dark ball. She huffed falling to her knees and let out Yveltal. Her next moved was shocking...she smashed the dark ball to the ground breaking the dark bond on Yveltal. She hugged onto her side and quickly stood up ruining away for cover. She wanted Yveltal to be free....and she succeeded

She hid behind a tree and looked back to see the pokemon flying away. She tuned back around and exhaled whil chuckling. "Take care friend." She mumbled then continued to Lumiose City.

ıllıllı flαѕhвαck σvєr ıllıllı

Eleanor was happy to see Yveltal standing by her side in the fight. They both have some payback with Lysandre. She frowned as she remembered she wasn't allowed to fight and sighed. "Maybe this isn't our fight? My friends are taking care of it." Eleanor said to reassure the pokemon who just huffed in response. Eleanor was about to say something else but she saw something bright in the sky. She squinted her eyes and it was something that exploded into a capture net. Her eyes widen and she steps back. "Yveltal go!" She shouted pushing on Yveltal's leg then running away. She tossed a pokeball and out came her dragonite.

"Dragonite use dragon rush!!" She called out to the pokemon. Dragonite soared off into the air using Dragon rush breaking right through the net.

Johanna, Dawn and May came out thinking it was an issue with Yvetal, but it was something more than that. "How did they find us?" May hollered over the loud noises of the battle and aircraft above.

"They must have followed Yveltal, now they know Eleanor is here as well." Johanna said feeling angered with the legendary pokemon. She pulled on Eleanor's arm but Eleanor stepped away.

"They already know I'm here, and I will not stand down." Eleanor began backing away then hopped onto her Dragonite. The two soared off into the air heading straight for the aircraft. They go through the cargo door on the back left side. She hopped off of Dragonite and turned to him. "Go get Yveltal we have to crash this aircraft." She told Dragonite who nodded and flies off the aircraft. Eleanor let's out her Raichu and they leave the cargo deck, but once they open the door an alarm goes off. Eleanor and Raichu cover their ears and hide behind some storage boxes. About 5 grunts come to the Cargo deck and spread out to look for the intruder.

"Alright we're gonna battle our way through." Eleanor whispered as she peaked over the boxes to see the situation. She crawls to one side of the box counting slowly then making a run for it with Raichu by her side. One grunt spots her and it gets everyone's attention. Two grunt block the door making Eleanor stop.

"Raichu thunder!" She shouted while walking towards the grunts who try to grab her. Her hand heats up and burns the grunts making them groan and let her go. She kicks them back and runs with Raichu. They run down the many confusing hallways trying to keep discretion. They make it to the cockpit and find no one there. "Where did everyone go? Who's flying this thing?" Eleanor gasped her eyes looking around then she felt something against her neck. Something sharp enough to make her body stiff. She was fully aware that this was a trap. She wanted to do something but any false move could end her.

"Did you really think no one would find you? You have caused so much trouble. We may have lost Yveltal but that doesn't stop our plans." Celosia said as she back away with Eleanor in her grip still.

"Killing me won't stop my friends. They will stop your plans. Go ahead..do what you want." Eleanor speaks with no fear in her voice. She was willingly accepting her fate. The silence was interrupted and Eleanor opened her eyes when she felt herself being pushed. She caught herself landing on her hands and knees scurring away to put distance between her and Celosia. She stared at Celosia with confusion. She was also curious of what she had planned.

Celosia saw this reaction on Eleanor's face and simply rolled her eyes. Eleanor doesn't take the time and immediately asked. "Why didn't you do it?"

Celosia played with the small pocket knife she always carried. Playing with it in her hand always made her feel more skilled and confident. Her eyes then trail to Eleanor with a sickening smirk on her face. "Slicing you open won't be good enough for the boss, as much as I wanted to have my fun with you...he needs more outside evidence that you're dead." Celosia replied, she reached in her belt to grab a small remote that was hanging off it and firmly gripped it in her hand.

She backed up while adjusting her parachute. "Let's make sparks fly." She said jumping out the aircraft while pressing a button. Eleanor began to panic looking around for a parachute but there was none in sight, they all must of been taken. She heard a soft beeping and saw a timer for 30 seconds. She returns Raichu to their pokeball and runs around. She looked outside the aircraft and didn't see Dragonite nor Yveltal in sight. She then looked down and saw the ground from a far distance. She couldn't survive from the jump, but she wouldn't survive an explosion either.

She picked free falling from the air to be a better death. She bounced off her feet now free falling from the sky. She prayed in her mind that her friends would have a plan to save her but from where she can see her friends were busy battling. She was only a few meters from the ground when she realized she was now doomed. She clenched her eyes shut and curled her body ready for impact. A hand gripped her shirt and hoisted her up making her scream out. She was prepared to burn the person but not when she was met with familiar eyes.

"A-Ash?" She could barely say his name as she could barely catch her breath her heart still pumping fast from all the adrenaline.

Ash stared at her with relief and worry for her wellbeing. He held onto her waist not wanting her to fall. His frown broke off into a small grateful smile for the fact that he had the chance to save her. He could see the relief and panic in her eyes. He placed the palm of his hand on her cheek wanting to comfort her, he says in calm voice, "I told you, I will always protect you."

Eleanor smiles at him and soon she engulfs him into a hug. Her embrace was so tight it made Ash breathless for a second. Ash accepted the hug with a soft chuckle that she felt against her neck. Her heart screaming for joy her body not as tense as she felt safe in his arms. They pulled apart at the sound of loud explosions. The aircraft now in pieces with those pieces heading to the ground.

Dragonite lands safely to the ground. Ash and Eleanor climb off standing hand by hand, neither of them bothered by the fact that they were holding hands. Pikachu runs to his trainer climbing on Ash's shoulder while the others join the two.

"Did they all retreat?" Eleanor asked as she was curious about what happened after all the battling.

Dawn nodded then snickers. "They did but May already called officer Jenny. During the battle police cars surrounded the place and took most of them away." She replied.

May sighed. "The rest retreated along with Celosia. We are just glad you're safe." She smiled at Elenaor who returned it, her focus turned to Ash and her eyebrow raised in concern.

"Wait a second....how did you get here?" Eleanor asked as she fully faced him.

Ash chuckled his face facing the ground as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I....kind of left a little while after you guys did. I don't know, I just knew I had to be here...and I'm glad I was." Ash said shrugging his shoulders not knowing what else to say. Eleanor was just beaming, she loved seeing this caring side of Ash. She forgot the others were even there and snapped herself out of her thoughts.

"If I'm not safe anywhere, then does this mean we can join the fight?" She asked a little hopeful glancing everyone.

Johanna was pretty hesitant because she could relate to Emily, she wouldn't want her daughter putting herself in danger. She was also well aware of how strong and how capable her daughter was in protecting herself. She felt the same for Eleanor and knew there was no other reason to stay.

"Today we get some rest, tomorrow we head back to Kalos." She answered and the trainers let out sounds of excitement. Johanna goes inside to prepare some lunch. While the others sit down on the grass looking at the sky.

"You two seem very comfortable with each other." Dawn said holding back the smirk on her face. She wanted Eleanor to squirm, she thought it was cute that the two felt a certain way towards each other but were in denial. She was always going to mess with them.

Ash and Eleanor's eyes widen at Dawn. Eleanor more narrowing her eyes at Dawn knowing Ash couldn't see her face since his was turned towards Dawn. She cleared her throat and laughed it off. "Of course we are, we are really....good....friends?" She hesitated to say friends because the word felt nasty in her mouth.

"I guess better friends than us." May joked and winked playfully.

'We just have a lot in common." Eleanor quickly added laughing nervously. She fidgety with her hands on her lap now avoiding eye contact with Ash because her face was a bit red.

Ash was uncomfortable with the banter going back and forth with everyone not knowing how to respond. He didn't know what to feel to the words being said. It did look like Ash was more attached to Eleanor than any of his other friends. He didn't know how to explain it. His thoughts were interrupted by a body tensing up next to his. Ash glanced over and saw Eleanor who seemed deep in thought her eyes trailed to the ground as her fingers twirled on blades of the grass beneath her. Her knees were to her chest with her head rested on them.

There was a silence that had fallen between the four friends, all lost in their own thoughts. Ash glanced between Dawn and May then back to Eleanor. He sat up then placed a hand on her shoulder, which took Eleanor from her thoughts. She turned to him and gave him a small smile that didn't seem as real as the others, like she was just smiling through the pain.

Dawn stands up grabbing onto May taking her inside the house wanting to give the two their privacy. The two didn't even notice they were alone as they were in their own little world. It wasn't till Eleanor looked away from his eyes and noticed they were gone. Ash pulled his hand back to his side and sighed.

"If me coming here crossed a line-...then I'm sorry. I just..." He sighed again letting his negative thoughts fill his mind.

Eleanor immediately looked at him feeling awful for making him feel bad for helping. She appreciated him being here, she actually preferred it. She rested her hand on top of his interlocking their fingers. It felt like they were in the snow cave all over again. Just the two of them and no one else mattered. Ash looked her way and their eyes met. They held the stare for a bit until Eleanor spoke. "I like that you're here. You saved my life yet again. I don't know how many times I can thank you..you can even tell me to shut up but I'll never stop telling you thank you. Because I mean it in so many ways." Eleanor said moving her body closer laughing softly at herself as one tear fell, she quickly wiped it away and sniffles knowing that more tears were going to follow.

"Thank you for saving my life, thank you for being the bestest friend that anyone could ever have, thank you for making me feel safe, and thank you for being in my life. You played a part of me changing for the better..you opened my heart in ways I never thought were possible." Eleanor said tears now constantly falling to the point where she could barely wipe them away.

Ash watched the girl in front of him pour her heart out. How openly she expressed herself and how grateful she was of him, but she didn't know how grateful he was to have her in his life.

"The funny thing is...I want to thank you as well. You made me want to be a stronger and better trainer. To work harder and gain a better bond with my pokemon. You taught me to stand when standing wasn't easy."

(I feel like that's a quote from some where but I can't figure out where. Comment if you know it lol)

Ash continued speaking never taking his gaze away from Eleanor's eyes. "Elle...I want our friendship to continue to grow. I want something more for us, but right now isn't the time." Ash said his confidence fading a bit with his voice growing shaky. Eleanor nodded taking over.

"I would like that a lot, and I agree. Once everything is over we can see where we stand?" Eleanor suggests and Ash nods in agreement. The two of them stand and embrace each other for a hug. Neither of them part from the hug as it felt so good to be embraced by each other. Eleanor's head rests against Ash's shoulder, while his head rested on top of her's. Eleanor took in his warmth loving how safe it made her feel. She took in his scent...it was masculine, fresh, and earthy.

Meanwhile inside the house Johanna, Dawn, and May were watching from the window. Johanna sighed as she rested her hand on her heart. "Those two are so sweet it's making my sugar rise." She cooed as she watched.

Dawn snickers and looks at May. "I'll bet you five dollars that they kiss." She said putting her hand out.

May glances at the two then to Dawn and smirked. "You're so on." She replies as she placed her hand in Dawn's. The two shake on the bet and continue to watch.

"This truly is young first love happening right here....I remember-..." Johanna rambles but the girls silence her trying to hear the conversation that's happening outside.

"Shhhh!" They whisper and pressed their ears to the window.

Ash and Eleanor part away, but not fully as they grasp each other's hands. "I'm surprised you're not hungry." Eleanor joked.

On cue Ash's stomach made a noise that sent the two into laughter which paused as Eleanor's stomach made a noise. Eleanor turned a bright red as Ash started laughing harder which sent her into laughter too.

They calm down and Ash walks towards the house. "Let's go eat before we eat each other." He jokes.

"You don't look tasty Ketchum you don't have to worry about that." Eleanor stuck her tongue out and winked. Ash gasped and brought her into a head lock playing around with her making her squeal and laugh loudly. "Ok ok I'm sorry!" She pleaded between laughter.

"Say that I taste amazing!" He mocked her amd she groaned.

"Ash Ketchum tastes amazing!" She felt odd for saying that but she didn't really care. She just loved to hear his bubbly laughter. The two head inside the house. Meanwhile Dawn sadly handed over five dollars to May. Johanna laughed at the two and went to set the table.

The rest of the day was a nice needed break for the four. They enjoyed their meal while telling stories at the table. Everything felt normal which was what they all needed. No one knew but Ash and Eleanor never let each other's hands go from underneath the table.

No one knew what kind of friendship they had, but that was okay. They were content of what they had at the moment and that's all that matters.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ:

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs!

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ! ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪx sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ! ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀᴍ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ. ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ɢʟᴀᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴀʏ.

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ!

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ's ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ!

ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʟɪsᴛ!

ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

*•.¸♡ ᴀᴠᴇʀʏʟᴀᴢʏᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ♡¸.•*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 523 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
69.6K 8.4K 22
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
205K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
218K 1.1K 199
Mature content