[ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ] - 𝙨. 𝙩𝙤𝙙�...

By _beaniebag_

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left... More

【 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮. 】
【 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙩𝙝. 】
【 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩. 】
【 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧. 】
【 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚. 】
【 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣. 】
【 𝙐.𝘼. 】
【 𝙉𝙚𝙬. 】
【 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣. 】
【 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨. 】
【 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚, 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩𝙮- 】
【 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨. 】
【 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣 4𝙆. 】
【 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙡. 】
【 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡. 】
【 𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙩. 】
【 𝙊𝙗𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚. 】
【 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩. 】
【 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙊𝙣𝙚. 】
1K already?
【 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣. 】
【 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧. 】
【 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙊𝙛𝙛. 】
hiatus 😗✌️
i return
【 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮. 】
【 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨. 】
【 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚. 】
【 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙨. 】
【 𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚. 】
【 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙮. 】
【 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙢𝙚𝙣. 】
【 𝙈𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙙𝙨. 】
【 𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙢. 】
【 𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚. 】
【 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩. 】
【 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮. 】
【 𝙃𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙤 𝙊𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖. 】
【 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚. 】
【 𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘. 】
【 𝙅𝙤𝙞𝙣. 】
【 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙈𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 】
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
【 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧. 】
【 𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙏𝙤𝙤. 】
【 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚. 】
【 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨. 】
【 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙔𝙤𝙪. 】
A/N

【 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚. 】

7.8K 297 67
By _beaniebag_

The day after the sports festival, I had a day off. It was relieving after how hectic that was with the events, the injuries and Shoto's revelation.

He told me earlier through text that he was going to visit his mother today and I'm relieved that Deku had opened both Shoto and I's eyes to the reality of the situation.

I promised to thank him.

The pitter-patter noise of the rain rang through the air, joining with my footsteps in a gentle symphony. I can see the entrance to the Todoroki Family Estate up ahead.

I speed up, soaring through the rain and nearly making my hood slip off of my head.

"Why are you heading to that bastard's house?" Katsuki aggressively took a bite of a bell pepper.

"Why are you eating a whole bell pepper?" I shoot back, zipping up my jacket and sliding my hood up. "Besides, it's not like it's a big deal."

"Go get some, Y/N!" Mitsuki called from the other room.

I grab my hood and pull it down, hiding my face and, in turn, my blush at Mitsuki's words.

Now, about 15 minutes of running in the rain, I made it. I glide through the front gate and tap up the steps onto the porch. Knocking the door, I put down my hood and wait patiently.

The voice of a woman comes from inside, and I assume it to be Fuyumi. "Just a second!"

A moment later I'm face-to-face Shoto's older sister.

"Oh, hey! You're the Vision Girl from U.A."

"Yup!" I return the bright smile. "I came to visit Shoto. Is he home?"

"Yes, he's in his room. I'll go let him know you're here. Oh! You're wet. Let me get you a towel.."

"Thank you Miss Fuyumi, but I just got my jacket wet. I'll take it off. Is it okay if I leave it on this coat rack?"

"Of course!"

I take off my shoes and step inside while Fuyumi goes to get Shoto. I look around, making sure Mr. Arson Man isn't here.

Once I'm sure that he isn't, I hear the most familiar voice ever.

"Hey."

"Yo." I smile, facing Shoto. "Sorry for the sudden visit, I just wanted to make sure that everything went well. Did it?"

Shoto gently smiles. "It all went well. My mother and I made up."

"Yay!" I spout, slapping my cheeks. "Oh, I was so worried for you. I'm really glad that it worked out." I interlock my hands together and ignore the stinging of my cheeks from the slap.

But I'm relieved.

Life had moved on for Shoto and his mother alike.

Shoto just looks outside. "You came here in this? Did you have an umbrella?"

"Oh, I lost my umbrella a few months ago and haven't gotten around to getting a new one. And you know Katsuki, he would never let me borrow his. Besides, his umbrella has grenade prints all over it."

"Ah." He stares at the rain collecting more and more on the road outside. "Do you want me to walk you home? It's getting dark."

"Oh, sure! Sorry, I didn't think about the time. I should have just called you or something."

"It's fine. Let me grab my umbrella."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.5K 60
Y/N L/N has a pretty powerful quirk and a dream to become a hero just like her older brother. She enters U.A ready to face anything but can she face...
33.4K 1.1K 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...
750K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
75.2K 3.1K 57
With their childhood behind them, Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki are entering high school closer than ever. Always having the other to lean on...