๐š(๐šก) = ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ + ๐™ธ๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay LokiofMischief_

Katsuki Bakugou x OC ~~~~~ Function: an expression, rule, or law that defines a relationship between one vari... Higit pa

-1
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
5 x 10
(2 x 25) + 1
(2 x 25) + 2

40

1K 32 8
Galing kay LokiofMischief_

Iris, Katsuki and Todoroki walked down a hall on their way to the changing rooms.

"Oh, hey! It's UA!" shouted Inasa.

"Oh? What's this? This guy is super hot. That's like, totally crazy" Obviously referring Todoroki ,a really pretty blonde girl came closer. "I'm totally psyched to train with a hot guy."

Holy...holy fuck...just like that...she just spit it out...damn I would never~

"Camie, that is beneath you! As a Shiketsu student, you mustn't fraternize with such failures!" Another boy with squinted eyes and purple hair came in, putting Bakugou over the edge with his words.

"Meat! You failed the first test, didn't you!?"

"I received permission to observe! I'm just watching!"

Camie got really close up to Iris "Heya! Are you just coming into the course like me today?"

"Oh, no, I'm just watching~"

"Cool! And, oh my God, you're like, super hot, like very hot! Gimme your number, let's be friends!"

"Okay~" The purple haired boy then turned to Iris, hearing that she was also there to watch her classmates.

"Oh, so you failed the exam as well? Another failure I see." Just like Monoma, he got onto Iris' nerves.

"Bitch, I got 98 on the exam and was even recommended to special programs~"

"Yay! My friend is so bold! Come to the changing rooms with me!" She lightly pulled her by the arm to head to the lockers, right after she got Todoroki's number.

Camie's hero costume fit her perfectly. No, really, it was a skintight bodysuit.

"Hey, hey, do you have a boyfriend? You must have one! I can't, Shiketsu students are not allowed to date. How lame."

"Oh actually, I do~"

"Really!? Can I see a picture of him!?"

"You just met him~"

"Huh? Is it Endeavor's son!? Ahhh, lucky!"

"Haha, no, it's the one next to him~"

"The angry boy with spiky hair!? How did you pull it off?"

"Believe me, I don't even know~"

~~~~~

Iris and Camie had to go separate ways after the changing room. Morningstar joined All Might and Present Mic on their way to the stadium seats, when all of a sudden, they were stopped by a threatening aura.

Endeavour

"Endeavour, it's been a long time..."

"Well, isn't it the former number 1 hero. Thank you for babysitting Shoto. This is perfect. I've been wanting to sit down and have a talk with you." The tension between All Might an Endeavour was high. The flame hero seems like he was upset and conflicted about something. Present Mic frantically ran away to go get some coffee.

I think they need some time alone, I'll let them go for now~

"Mr All Might, I'm going to help Present Mic. I will come back soon."

"Ok young Morningstar, I will see you later."

With that, she skipped over to the room where there was supposed to be refreshments. It was actually a room full of staff.

"Hey, Gang Orca! Nice to see you!"

"Pleasure to see you as well, Present Mic. Are you here for some coffee?"

"Yup! If you can!"

"Of course."

Iris looked around the room and recognized Mera, from the provisional license exam, the one who gave those sleepy speeches. He also stood up for a cup of coffee. Mera spoke to Iris in a tired voice. "Eh..so you are the kid who got 98 on the provisional license exam. Well done."

"Thank you, sir~"

"You've had prior experience haven't you? Me and Gang Orca noticed your decisions were a bit more developed than most, as well as your reaction time."

"Yes, sir, I have, not in Japan though."

"I see."

"Oh, so this is the bright young heroine who did very well on her exam. Have you picked a program yet?"

"Mhm, the Night Owl project~"

"Interesting, so you want to become a night hero. I hope you meet your end goal then."

"Thank you~" Mic leaned over to Iris' shoulder with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"Hey, Morningstar, you want a cup?"

"Oh, no thank you Mr Mic, I don't like coffee~"

"What!? I heard you like to stay up late, and you don't drink coffee!? I'm guessing energy drinks then?"

"Not those either, no. I guess the light from my screens help~"

"Cool! Okay, lets go back! They're about to start, we don't want to miss the fun!"

~~~~~

Iris and the teachers entered the bleachers area with Endeavour, All Might wanting to sit in the back for the sake of not attracting attention, which was pretty smart. Then the fiery man had another idea. "Shotooooo!" His voice filled the entire arena suddenly, making Iris flinch and squeak. "Show them that you are above them and that you don't deserve to be here in the first place!" There was a clear difference between All Might and Endeavour, based on the reactions of the students who were in the arena for the training.

Damn, I guess people are intimidated by Endeavour and fucking love All Might. God, imagine how flamey here would feel.

Mera managed to calm the crowd down and regain their attention, introducing Camie to the rest of the class.

"They said ok-ok to, like, making an exception, and it's, like, sooo generous! I totally owe them tons, but, like, sup!"

Iris giggled at the fact that everyone else probably didn't understand a word that came out of her mouth. She was too cute for anyone to tell her that, though. What worried Morningstar, was what Mera said to introduce her. Foggy memory? Not being able to properly do the exam? What does that mean? What happened? To think that someone would hurt the poor girl enough for her not to take the rest of the exam...

"Now..." said Mr Mera as he opened his laptop "I'll leave it to you then...Gang Orca" This hero was truly and intimidating figure, but a respectable one nonetheless. He was also apparently a big softie for the younger generation. Playing tough was pretty difficult.

"You all came today, too, without being discouraged, huh? You failures who were culled out by that easy exam!" The students immediately went into soldier mode, not moving an inch after his reprimanding.

Holy shit, that's pretty cool~

Gang Orca then proceeded to call everyone ocean bottom-feeders, throwing Bakugou, Todoroki and Inasa to another part of the arena. Iris quickly put a hand over her mouth and held her lower stomach with her arm, preventing her from bursting out laughing. Present Mic actually giggled along with her, just enough to not get noticed.

"Today, we will put you through a special trial. What you lot are missing... is heart! Will anyone take hold of the hand you put out!? No! Even if they bare their fangs at you, if there is a life there, you must save it!" No matter how annoying Iris thought that was, he was 100% correct. Saving people plays a huge part in heroism. Then, the gates creaked open. "To save and be saved... the essence of that is an agreement and understanding between your hands! Now, conquer this! Through this life-or-death battle, show that you can come to an understanding with them! That's the trial you face!"

"Wow, a real-life hero!" They were in their battle poses when kids spilled out from the doors.

That's it, I can't hold it!

"AHAHAHAH OH MY GOD!" Iris burst out laughing, startling Endeavour and her teachers.

"Young Morningstar, you shouldn't make fun of this situation..."

"I'm so sorry sir, it's just that I wasn't expecting that! This is the best thing I've seen all day!" Present Mic wanted to laugh as well, but he held it in well as All Might continued to stare at her. "Ehem, sorry, I'll stop now~" Luckily, Gang Orca didn't hear her, so she didn't receive any scolding. Those kids pounded onto the future heroes with full force, bullying and teasing as much as they can. They were some of the most troublesome younglings Iris had ever seen in her entire lifetime, but every problem had a solution, especially with Iris. She was good at getting anyone's attention, so why would that exclude children? Even if she didn't particularly like dealing with annoying children, she knew exactly how to deal with them. Katsuki? No, absolutely not. Him along with Todoroki and Inasa were oblivious to this kind of thing.

Oh Katsuki, what if we get married?~

Camie was trying her best to interact with them, but had a very hard time, since they kept on ignoring her, even calling her a thot.

This fucking kid has a harem at 5 years old, and at 15 I don't. Sad~

The trainees tried many ways to get the kids to clam down. Useless, even after quite a bit of time. Present Mic was getting bored and began to fidget when he finally let it out. "My MC spirit has reached if's limit! Background music and live reporting! Without them, there is no soul in an event!" This made Iris' jump oit of it's body for a second.It was so sudden.

"Well, Mic, this really isn't the place to-"

"I don't care! It's better to have them , Mighty Boy!" He ran all the way down to the arena, stealing a microphone from one of the examiners. "Now, let's get this party started, underachievers! Yeah!"

"Oh god, lol~"

Iris noticed that the pair beside her still wasn't done with their conservation. She lightly tapped All Might on the arm. "I'm going to put on my headphones. I won't hear a thing~"

"Thank you, Iris." Those two really needed to clear up some things, so Iris listened to some loud music and watched the scene until she felt like they were done talking. The aura around was much lighter now, which was good.

The poor teacher was bombarded by her students, which lead them to becoming like this. Bakugou, Todoroki, Inasa and Camie realized who they had to save, and came up with different plans, which included public stoning, that did not work. Obviously.

God Katsuki, are you gonna slay the younglings like Anakin did next? Note to self: make sure Suki doesn't stone future child~

Their plans were hilarious to Iris, who had of course quite the hard time keeping her giggles to herself. Bakugou being Bakugou, he invited the students to fight them, which they did, getting disappointed because the future heroes wouldn't budge. Then, the unspeakable happened. Iris would have never thought they would do this, it even made her drop everything.

Inasa and Todoroki build an ice slide with the help of the items that the children used to attack them. But that wasn't the best part. Iris gasped and sprung out of her seat and onto the railing. Camie made an Aurora Borealis, AKA: the Northern Lights, which reminded her of the times she was up north in Canada. She reached out her hands to touch the illusion, slipping right through her fingers. Iris' younger side returned from the past and she began to act a bit like a kid again.

I wanna go on the slide too~

Her boyfriend noticed the gleam in her eyes as she looked up at the colours. Cute, he thought. The entire class of 5 year olds seemed to love the games and warmed up to their babysitters nicely.

"Uhm, Mr All Might..."

"Yes?"

"...do you think I can go on the slide too?"

"Haha! I guess you like that stuff, huh? Why not ask?"

"...okay~" Iris rushed down the stairs using her quirk and ran up to Inasa. "Hey, hey, Inasa, can I go!? Please~"

"But you're not a kid!"

"Well I'm not an adult either, so pleassseee~"

"Ooo, wanna try my new girlie? You're so cute."

"Stop it~"

"Okay then!"

"Yay~" Inasa then lifted her up to the top using his wind and ket her down the slide. "Wahoo!" Now she knew exactly how these kids felt. She held herself tight as she went down the slide and finally reached the bottom.

"Oh my god that was so much fun holy shit!" She accidentally activated her aura, due to the rush of emotions from the ride.

"I didn't know I was dating a 5 year-old. You're quirk is on, idiot."

"Oi! Leave me and my ice slide alone!"

"Wait, you guys are dating!?"

~~~~~

"I think we make a great team!" exclaim Inasa.

"You think so?"

"Totally!"

"Hey Bakugou, you're not too bad when you don't talk. try shutting up!"

"Lol~"

"You shut up!"

The students stepped outside of the arena into the sunset, seeing Endeavour, the UA teachers, the Shiketsu teacher and Seiji having a discussion on teaming up for future hero training. "Next time I'm going to beat you to the ground." said Bakugou as he approached Seiji.

"You still speak like a back-alley hoodlum! Know your place!"

"Yeah, whatever." Endeavor then walked over to Todoroki and congratulated him, only to get his hand slapped away by his own son.

"Not interested." he said sternly

"Shoto...I promise to become a hero, and a dad, that you can be proud of."

That's actually sweet~

"Do whatever you want."

"Hey, Endeavour! Just wanna let you know, I'm rootin for ya!"

"Thanks, and you're bleeding." Inasa had recently punched himself in the face before approaching the new number 1. No wonder he was bleeding. Iris watched the scene unfold at the edge of the group. Next to them were the class of little children getting onto the bus for their ride home. She suddenly felt a light tug at her skirt, looking down to see a spiky-haired boy and a few of his friends.

"Excuse me big sis, are you an angel?" Her eyes widened as she softened her gaze with a chuckle and crouched down to their level.

"No sweetie, why do you ask?~"

"But you're really pretty! And you have a quirk that gives off a cool light!"

"I assure you, I am not an angel, I'm probably far from that actually~"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Nothing~"

"So what can you do then?"

"Hmm, let me try something~" Iris brought her hand really close to their faces, forming an aura ball. The trick she was about to perform took a lot of concentration, so she closed her eyes and tried to visualize what she wanted. It was small and hard to control, but she did her best. She felther creation jump around her and the kids.

"Wow! A bunny!"

"You're welcome~" The trio chased the figure around as Iris dragged her hand in the direction she wanted it to go, just until their teacher called them back to the bus. It was time for her to head back to her home as well. Once again, she sat next to Katsuki and placed her legs on his lap comfortably.

"So you do magic animals now, huh?"

"Did you think that was magical?~"

"Perhaps."

"Yes you did~"

"Whatever." Katsuki placed his hand on her leg and ran ut up and down, all the way to her thighs.

"Suiki, we're in public."

"Nobody's watching, icy-hot is in the back anyways, and you're mine."

"If you say so~"

~~~~~

Iris was hanging out with the girls in the common space enjoying the rest of the evening with some snacks and strawberry milk when Mr Aizawa handed her some paperwork.

"It's from the Night Owl Project. Let me know the dates and I will approve of your absences."

Morningstar had sent an application form to the NOP as soon as she got back from the license exam. Mina pulled Iris back down on the couch as the class 1-A girls gathered closer to each other. Momo created a pen with her quirk, ready for Iris to sign.

"Yo, that seal looks so cool!"

"I know right? Iris you're so lucky!"

"Hmm, we'll see~" She and her friends read the document together. Turns out, it would just be 4 days of intensive night training, but it didn't mention what kind. She would have to start as soon as the foundation received her signature of approval, which would take a grand maximum of two days. The document was marked as high priority for transport.

"Do you think you'll get special privileges as a night hero!? That would be awesome!"

"I literally have no idea Ochaco, but believe me, I'm just as excited as you~"

"Yay, Iris is gonna be like Mr Aizawa!"

"As a fellow classmate, I can't believe I get to hangout with such a capable friend!"

"Oh, stop it Momo, you're making me blush~"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

930K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
266K 11.1K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC