Bolt {Louis Tomlinson AU}

By LoganEPoole

#658 in Action (10-19-2014) #17 in Action (12-29-2014) #20 Action (1-2-15) _________ By day, Athena Bolton at... More

Bolt {Louis Tomlinson AU}
Before You Read
prolouge
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
One Shot Competition. (CLOSED)
eleven
please read..
twelve.
YAY!
Q & A Video!
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
One Shot Contest Results.
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
Important: please read.
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty-two
Character Ask Q&A {CLOSED}
Character Ask Answers
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
epilogue
final note.
So..
Final final note
Sequel is up!
New Beginnings

twenty

7.5K 354 159
By LoganEPoole

-Couple Days Later-

"Please just let me kick his ass." Louis pleaded, as he sat beside me on the couch and allowed me to rest my head on his lap. I shook my head, my eyes scanning his face.

"I told you I was fine and that kicking his ass wasn't a good idea." I told him. "He isn't worth it."

"But Athena, he shouldn't have attacked you like that!"

"Believe me, Louis, I'm used to being attacked by people." I assured him, before sitting up and walking towards the kitchen. Just as I went to open my fridge, Louis placed his hand on the door, stopping me from opening it. I looked up at him with a questioning stare.

"I've apologized multiple times the past few days for fighting you." He said sternly. This boy, I swear.

"Who said I was talking about just you?!" I seethed, turning and facing him completely.

"Athena-"

"No, I've told you multiple times about everything I went through in school growing up. Whether it was verbal, or physical attack, it happened. I told you about Dylan. I told you everything. Do not stand here and act like it has only ever been you and Niall. Cause I can assure you it hasn't." I snapped, pushing past him and heading into my room. I gathered up clothing to take a shower, only to have it knocked out of my hands quickly. "Louis!" I said, before he pinned me against the wall and kissed me hard, taking me by surprise.

I pushed at his chest gently, trying to tell him I was pissed off, but I caved in and kissed him back, due to the fact that he made me feel light headed and bubbly. I placed my hands on his chest, the cast making it really hard to grasp his shirt fully. He slowed down the kiss, making me feel like I was on cloud nine. He pulled away from me after awhile, our breathing uneven and hearts pounding fast. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset." He apologized, backing away from me slowly.

I shook my head, running my fingers through my hair, as I bent down and picked my clothes up. "It's fine. I overreacted." I replied, as I placed my clothes on the dresser beside me. I leaned against the wall and stared at him, his blue eyes scanning the floor below his feet. "We need to ta-"

"When I'm around you, I can't think straight. At the thought of you, I have a hard time forming a sentence and it drives me crazy. I have no idea what this feeling I have inside is, but I know for damn sure it's not hate." He says, his eyes flickering from the floor and to my face.

"Louis-"

"Sorry.. I just.." He trailed off, scratching the back of his neck and looking back down at the floor. I pushed myself off the wall and walked towards him. "You okay?" He said, as I stopped right in front of him.

"I'm not used to these sort of feelings. I'm not used to the butterflies and how fast my heart races when I'm around you. I don't know how to even describe what I feel about you," I told him, my eyes looking at the floor below me. "We both know we should hate each other. But I can't hate you. I.. I just can't. When it comes to you, I can't stop thinking about you and it's driving me crazy. I don't-"

He silenced my rambling by grabbing my hips, pulling me to him so our chests touched, and kissing me, a feeling I'm starting to crave and adore. I placed my hands on his biceps, as he kissed me with admiration. It was slow and full of meaning, something else I wasn't used to. He pulled away from me, my eyes fluttering open slowly, only to see his staring right at me. Louis smiled and made a face at me, making me blush and laugh quietly.

"You're a strong, beautiful woman, Athena Bolton." He said to me, caressing my cheek slowly. "But I'll do everything in my power to protect you. Even if you don't want me to defend you, I will." He added, only making me smile even more. I looked over at my left hand and sighed, before bringing it to my chest and pulling the black cast off, throwing it behind me. Louis' eyes widened, before I placed my hands on his neck and pulled him down to my level, kissing him once more. He wrapped his arms around my waist completely, as he walked backwards and sat on my bed, allowing me to straddle his waist.

It's funny to think that a man I had once hated was now someone I trusted more than my mother. I wish I could explain the way he made me feel, but I can't. Louis took a girl who once hated all men and turned her into a woman who was falling for a man.

And I loved every second of it.

<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>

-Louis-

"What the f*** were you thinking, Louis?!" Liam yelled at me, slamming his fist down onto his desk. "What part of 'don't fall in love with the contract' do you not seem to comprehend?!"

"I'm sorry-"

"You were supposed to stop her, not fall in love. What the hell is wrong with you?!" He snapped, running his fingers through his hair feverishly.

If you couldn't tell, I was getting my ass chewed up for everything that happened between Athena and I recently. He found out about us - whatever we were - from someone and he's not been too happy about it.

"I don't understand why I can't fancy her without you jumping down my throat."

"Because it jeopardizes the mission at hand, Louis! We are trying to get her to either stop her killing spree and move out of the country, or off the streets permanently. You going and putting things where they don't belong to satisfy your needs is making this harder than it needs to be!"

"I thought we were trying to get her to join Team X? After we found that file, I thought that was the mission?" I said, standing up from the chair and staring at Liam.

"We can't have someone with that sort of reputation and record work for us." He stated, which made me angrier than I should have been.

"She is practically a legend to this association. She has the right to be here if this is where her father intended her to be! She was manipulated into joining Team Z because Niall Horan is a cunning and very persuasive bastard. He made her believe violence was the answer." I snapped, as Liam got into my face. He wants a fight, I'll give him one. "I will not stand here and have you talk about Athena like she's trash."

"See?! You're already in too deep with this girl! She's making you believe she's a good person just so she can kill you! You're defending someone who should be behind bars, or on death row."

Liam was acting strange. He wouldn't be this pissed off. He is that guy that smiles even when times are bad, but the guy in front of me, isn't happy.

"You need to end things with her. Right now."

"No." I answered simply, before I felt myself fly backwards against the wall, a tight feeling around my throat. I gasped for air, as I looked at Liam and saw that he had a evil glint in his eyes. It was like he was under a trance. I tried getting him to let me go, but I couldn't form a sentence.

The door bursted open quickly, a mop of brunet hair running into the room. "Liam!" I heard the person yell. I tried to look and see who it was, but I couldn't move. "Babe, stop!" The person said, as I felt my eyes closing slowly from lack of oxygen. "Please!" The person said once more, before I felt myself fall to the floor hard. I coughed and heaved for air, as my vision cleared up and I say Harry holding Liam's face in his hands.

Liam blinked quickly, looking at me, then locking eyes with his boyfriend. "W-what happened?" He asked.

"I was coming to ask you if you wanted to go out for lunch and I heard a loud bang, so I came running in here and you were choking Louis." Harry explained, before Liam removed Harry's hands from his face and walked towards me and helped me off the floor.

"Louis, I'm so sorry. I honestly have no idea what happened." Liam said.

"You have no idea?" He shook his head. "You were yelling at me about me fancying Athena, saying how I needed to end it and then you choked me. How do you not remember that?"

"I... I have no idea." He said, walking over to Harry and grabbing his hand. "I seriously don't know what even made me do that."

"You looked like you were in a trance, babe. It scared me." Harry told him. Liam looked at his boyfriend, then at me, before something clicked. "What's wrong?"

"That f***ing bastard." Liam grumbled, walking away from Harry and to his desk. He went through the many papers scattered on top of it, before mumbling something under his breath. "I knew not to trust that Irish bastard!"

"Liam?" I said, walking over and standing beside Harry.

"He came in and stole Athena's file. He said something about Team Z? After that I totally blanked out and the next thing I know is Harry telling me to stop." Liam explained, gripping his desk tightly. Harry and I looked at each other in surprise and worry. "Louis, the file he stole had a lot of important information about her. Her weaknesses-"

I slammed my hand down on his desk in anger. "You had her weaknesses the entire time and never cared to tell me them?!" I snapped, only to have Harry grab my shirt and hold me back. Liam shook his head, before telling Harry to let me go. I glared at Harry, then back at Liam. "What do you mean?"

"Josie said she was trying to help Athena soften up a bit and she made Athena make a list of things she was scared to lose."

"And?" I said, edging him to continue.

"Louis, you were the number one thing."

_____________________________

Dun dun DUN.

Let me know what you think!

Picture on top/side is how Louis looked at Athena after they kissed. Goofy Louis is my favorite.

Link to the OFFICIAL BOLT PLAYLIST will be in the comments!

I love you all very much.

Logan, xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1K 31
Alexandria Taylor, daughter of the alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. She was a young carefree pup until the night of the attack. Taken, beaten, experimen...
35.1K 649 17
Selena meets Tony after a accident the two get into. Tony and Selena spend a night together. After that Tony starts to gain feelings for Selena in ma...
202K 4.8K 35
Nova West, a girl who's bad at making friends, decides to opt it off and become a loner. She's an insecure girl, although she's too guarded to admit...
27.9K 967 23
Dayla Rain presented as a Mutant at a very young age. She'd been on the run for years before she lost her freedom. Going from being on the run, to be...