𝗛𝗲 π—Όπ˜„π—»π˜€ 𝗺𝗲 βœ”οΈŽ

By Obs3ssedromantic

What happens when gets Danielle gets caught up in a late shift and runs into the mafia boss. After years of w... More

Read this.
MC's
Prologue.
Passed out
Go
love.
Tonight.
Can I touch you?
A/N
Sensitive?.
Touch yourself
later on.
GoodNight.
Epilogue

Anything

14.2K 209 78
By Obs3ssedromantic

Of course, I didn't believe him, she was alive this morning when I left the room, so how did she magically die? We pulled into the ally way with the dumpster she's supposedly dead in.

"Why did you pick one so close to your house?" I asked.

He shrugged. We walked over to the dumpster and opened it, it was dark out so I turned my flashlight on.

"I don't see her," I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean I don't see a dead body in here," I said.

He looked and backed away.

"Well, I don't know where the fuck she is! I put her in there." He said.

"You fucking lost her? And she's dead!" I said.

"I didn't lose her, she was dead and I put her in a dumpster." He said.

"Yeah by a bunch of nosy fuckers!" I said.

"Well you didn't even look, maybe someone took their trash out." He said.

As I was moving the trash I saw her arm. I moved the bags a lot faster there she was. I handed him my phone and pulled her out placing her on the floor, u checked her pulse, there wasn't a single best, not even a small one. She's gone. I killed her.

"I fucking killed her!" I said.

"Enzo calm down," Leo said.

I shook my head.

"I wasn't supposed to kill her," I said.

"Why not, she's just a girl. You can find another one. We need to go before someone calls the cops." Leo sighed.

"She's not, just a girl. We needed her for the fucking mafia, I'm tired of this shit!" I said.

"What are you tired of?! She was tired of being beaten. Now she's dead." He said.

"I know! Okay! I know I killed her stop reminding me! We need to go back, they can help her." I said.

I picked her up carrying her to the car.

♧♧♧

We were almost back to the mansion now, Leo looked so bothered.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just think we should have left her there." He said.

"And it's bothering you that we didn't?" I asked.

"Yeah, it is." He said.

He continued tapping his finger on the door.

"I have a question," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Why did you take her out of the basement?" I asked.

"She was dead." He responded.

"And? We leave any other dead body down there." I said.

"I didn't want it to start to smell, I didn't know when you'd be back." He shrugged.

"Why did you change her if you just put her in a dumpster?" I asked.

"You said a question that means one," he said.

"Answer my question," I said.

"I don't know."

We made it to the mansion I took Danielle out of the car.

"Here carry her," I said handing her to him.

Her head fell back and her arms hung. He carried her inside following me.

"I don't know why you wanted to bring her back here. They can't magically bring her back." He said.

"Ok, I'm done," I said.

"With?" He asked.

"You, Leonardo I know your lying. I know she's not dead." I said.

"Did you not feel her pulse?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did. If you knew me as well as you think then you would know that I know what Adenocor is." I said.

He was silent.

"And if I'm correct she should be waking up in a little," I said.

I took her from him.

"Enzo, I swear if you put her in that room again I'll kill you myself." He said.

"You won't do anything," I said.

I carried her upstairs to a guest room and laid her in the bed. It was dark outside now. I sat on the chair that was in there and waited for her to wake up.

♧♧♧

Danielle popped up gasping for air. I stood up and walked over to her, she backed away.

"You tried leaving huh?" I asked.

"Look, I'm sorry ok." She said.

I grabbed her ankles pulling her back over to me.

"Please don't hurt me, I'm sorry." She said.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, calm down," I said.

She relaxed a bit. I wrapped my arms around her.

"W—what are you doing?" She asked.

"Hugging you," I said.

"Ok." She said.

She wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm sorry—I'm sorry for hurting you, I don't want to do that to you anymore. I never should have done it in the first place, you never did anything wrong." I said.

"I accept your apology but that doesn't mean I forgive you." She said.

"What can I do to make you forgive me?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, it'll take time. You have to show me that you're sorry." She said.

"Ok," I said.

She pulled away from me at the same time I pulled away from her.

"I'd like to shower now, I was buried under trash." She said.

"Ok, call if you need anything."

She nodded and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind her, I heard the shower turn on then I left.

𐀔𐀔𐀔𐀔

Taking attendance who's here?

What did you think of the third chapter?

Make sure you vote, follow, and add this book to your library to be notified when I update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 18 15
Madison Sweet Outgoing CAPTIVE HIM Ruthless Mafia boss Cruel She was his even if she didn't know it
Kidnapping By Kar

Teen Fiction

4.1K 98 34
Two best friends who don't know they are sister get kidnapped by two hot boy and are forced to join their gang...
3.8K 141 21
"Get on your knees for me baby" "Is this the best time to tell you I have no Gag reflex" "Fuck" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When a ruthless mafi...
2.5M 32K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...