Lifetime: m.sn x k.dh

By saidatruez

Lifetime: In a world where I was yours A story aligned by the stars, where two lovers were meant to be for ea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Visit
Chapter 2: Finding my peace
Chapter 3: The painting
Chapter 4: The diary
Chapter 5: Alive
Chapter 6: Back to the start
Chapter 7: What did I do?
Chapter 8: Again
Chapter 9: Freedom stage
Chapter 10: Friends
Chapter 11: The more the merrier
Chapter 12: Bonding
Chapter 13: Open
Chapter 14: Lullaby
Chapter 15: Feelings
Chapter 16: Worried
Chapter 17: The confession
Chapter 18: Blooming love
Chapter 19: Our friends know now
Chapter 20: Should we?
Chapter 21: Mother
Chapter 22: Fight for us
Chapter 23: Detestation
Chapter 24: To flee
Chapter 25: Lifetime
Chapter 26: Reality
Chapter 27: Her
Chapter 28: In your arms
Chapter 29: Confirmation
Chapter 31: About last night
Chapter 32: It's not a date
Chapter 33: Forget
Chapter 34: Date
Chapter 35: Weird
Chapter 36: You're a mystery
Chapter 37: A familiar sight
Chapter 38: Your first love
Chapter 39: Written in the stars
Chapter 40: Changes
Chapter 41: Day one
Chapter 42: Just another dream of mine
Chapter 43: Burnt paintings
Chapter 44: Because of nightmares
Epilogue
fin.
Lifetime: special chapter

Chapter 30: Pretend

512 47 2
By saidatruez

Sana's POV

"Yes, I am dating her," I answered, not even thinking about my choice of words.

Did I sound desperate?

How would Dahyun react?

Hearing her name makes me think of Dianne.

Looking at her makes me feel like I am with Dianne.

The students then left after hearing what I just said.

I then looked around to see the girls, confusion was found on their faces, making my sigh out of embarrassment.

"You and her?" Nayeon-unnie asked, pointing at Dahyun and I.

I shook my head out of frustration, grabbed Dahyun's arm, and left with her.

"Mina will have a party at her house later, Sana! See you there!" Momo added, I heard.

I felt Dahyun trying to remove my grip on her so I suddenly let her arm go.

"What was that for?" She asked me.

"Sorry, I didn't think it through," I answered and quickly looked down.

"What should we do? Your friends looked convinced, the news will spread fast knowing that you're famous," She asked again.

"Is it wrong to date me?" I asked her and smirked after.

"No it isn't. It's wrong to date me," She answered, leaving me confused.

She looks like an ideal type anyway.

Even in this world, Dianne.

"Why?" I asked again.

"Your reputation will be ruined," She answered.

"It already is," I said.

"Are you saying that because you really want to date me?" She asked as I came to realization that I do sound desperate.

"T-that's not it! I-I mean, if we tell them t-that we broke up, won't my reputation be ruined? And y-yours might also be ruined," I answered her, full of doubt.

I can't deny the fact that I do want to date her.

"It would be easier if you told them that we're friends," She said and sighed.

"Then let's just fake it," I responded.

That's totally not a bad idea.

"Explain further, Minatozaki," She said.

"You're a smart student yourself, but sure. We would pretend that we're dating. No feelings. Then maybe after a few months, we'll break up, which is also fake," I answered her.

"Months? Can you make it any shorter?" She asked again.

"It would be obvious that we're faking it," I answered.

Well, apart from that reason, I also want to see if you're just like her.

She then sighed and scratched her head before saying, "Two months."

"Deal," I responded and took out my hand for her to shake.

She accepted it and turned her back on me, about to leave.

"Are you going to the party later?" I suddenly asked her.

"I don't go to parties," She answered, making me grin.

"As my girlfriend, you should," I added.

"I'm not yo-" She was about to talk but I covered her mouth.

"There are people around. Pick me up later for the party," I said, now removing my hand.

"Mina's like your neighbor, right? Why would you need me to pick you up?" She asked again

"You know where Mina's house is?" I asked her.

"She's always my partner when we have projects. Of course I know," She answered while I rolled my eyes.

Why am I mad?

Was it the thought of you being Dianne?

You being her, makes me jealous that you know Mina, and that you are indeed close with her.

You even had lunch with her.

"You're spacing out. Now answer my question. Why do you need me to pick you up?" She said and asked, snapping her fingers to get my attention.

"I want you to have fun," I truthfully answered.

Based from Mina's description of her, Dahyun was lonely.

Must've been hard for her.

"I'm fine. My life's already fun," She responded.

She sounds sarcastic.

"Please? Just this once," I pleaded while her eyebrows furrowed, almost colliding.

And then I heard her sigh before answering, "I'll try. But if we have homework, no."

She's really focused when it comes to her studies.

"She always dreamed about studying in a huge school," I said to myself and sighed.

"Who?" I heard her ask, making me go back to my senses.

"N-No one," I answered her.

She'd think I'm weird.

Great.

"Shit, lunch is almost over," She reminded me as she looked at her watch.

"I have to go now, Minatozaki," She added and turned to walk away but I quickly grabbed her wrist.

Why do I suddenly remember seeing these scenes in dramas?

"What?" She asked.

"See you later," I answered, smiling at her while she rolled her eyes, actually leaving for now.

"Two months, okay?" She reminded me about our deal. I just nodded as a response as she left my sight.

I should go to class now.

Time passed once again and it's now time to go home.

"See you at the party later, Sana," Nayeon-unnie said and left the room accompanied by someone I might now.

"Nayeon and you got in a relationship so easily! This is so unfair!" Momo exclaimed, making me laugh at her.

What would she think if she knows about my deal with Dahyun.

"Someone will come to your life soon, Momoring," I answered her, followed with a smile on my face.

"How do you do it? Kim Dahyun isn'tninterested in anyone," She asked me.

"She isn't interested in anyone, but me. tha's a correction," I answered.

"How long have the two of you been dating anyway?" She asks.

Shit.

I fixed my things and went out of the room.

"See you later, Momo!" I bid my goodbye and quickly ran without even answering Momo's question.

I got home early and noticed that my parents were still not home.

They're going home late at night, as always.

And it's great because I have all of the house to myself before going to the party.

A few hours have passed, I quickly prepared to head to Mina's house.

It's been a while since I last went to a party.

But will Dahyun be there?

After preparing, I went out and decided to just walk since her house was just nearby.

As I made it to her house, I saw Mina by the door.

"Sana, let's go in," She said.

"Will Dahyun come?" I asked her, knowing that they were both from the same class.

"Prof gave us loads of things to do," She answered, making the smile on my face disappear.

"How about you? Won't you be busy doing homework?" I asked again.

She smiled answering, "Dahyun told me that she'll do mine, for she can't go here like what she had told you earlier. She's acting weird recently, did you do something to her?"

"Is that so?" I asked while she nodded.

I smiled at her.

"Let's go and have fun," I spoke and dragged Mina into her house.

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...
943K 37.6K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
50.5K 2.1K 8
She leaned closer, her face nearing mine. I gulped and shuddered as her lips grazed my ear. "Tell me, Chaeyoung-ssi. If I caught a glimpse your face...
433K 16K 59
Chaeyoung runs away from her Mafia home but encounters Mina, daughter of the boss of a mafia. Started: Nov. 3, 2019 Ended: Nov. 10, 2019