Hogwarts Boys Smut

By whorefordraco56

this is a SMUTTY BOOK please send requests on who you want me to write next<3 Draco Malfoy (done) Harry Po... More

Draco Malfoy
Harry Potter
Ron Weasley
Fred Weasley

George Weasley

17.9K 144 92
By whorefordraco56

SMUT WARNING

Just so yall know, this story has George Weasley being dominant and possessive.. yall think George is innocent wait until you read this:))))

You're on your way to detention for misbehaving in class, you open up the door to detention and spot your. worst. enemy. George Weasley. This is gonna be fucking awful, you think to yourself as you walk in.

Y/N; "I'm here for my detention sir." You say walking.

Snape; "nice of you to show up.. miss y/l/n.. please take a seat next to... mr weasley." You groan as you walk towards the table George is sat at. You sit down and spread your books out around you, just then you feel a hand wrap around your throat pulling you closer.

George; "now, what are you doing in here your usually such a goody two-shoes?" He whispers in your ear nibbling softly on the top. "Tut tut tut, naughty girl." He says mockingly releasing his grip on your throat as Snape looks up to make sure your all getting on with your work.

Y/N; "get lost weasley." You spit scooting your chair over slightly.

George; "watch your attitude princess or you'll find yourself on your knees." You froze. What did he just say?

Your mouth drops open slightly as he scoots his chair up so he's close to you again, placing his hand on your inner thigh, caressing it softly. Snape turns around, so he takes his opportunity and whispers into your ear.

George; "wipe the drool off of your face y/n." He whispers squeezing your thigh ever so slightly.

Y/N; "fuck off george." You push his hand off of your thigh and continue on with your work. Although, the fact he even put his hand on your thigh, gave you instant butterflies.

George; "language my-" you cut him off by kicking him hardly under the table. "ouch.. you little-" he says angrily, his jaw clenched tightly, making you giggle quietly to yourself.

****

Snape; "right, your all free to leave." He says not even looking up at you all.

Y/N; "fuck- finally.." you mumble under your breath gathering your things together and hurriedly leaving the classroom, George had already left.. without saying a single word to you.

You're walking down the hallway towards the hall when you turn the corner to walk past an empty classroom and you feel two hands on your waist, pulling you into the empty classroom you were just walking past. You feel your back slam against something hard as the light slowly flickers on. To your surprise George is stood in front of you, pinning you against the wall.

Y/N; "what the actual hell george, get off of me. Now!!" You yell, squirming around, trying to get free from his tight grip on your waist.

George; "shh now darling." He says placing a finger on your lips, instantly shushing you. "You've been a rather bad girl lately, I think you deserve to be punished." He says as he presses his lips against yours, making you audibly gasp. He slides his hand down your side, biting your bottom lip hardly as he pulls away, spinning you around so your back is against his chest. "Don't you?" At this point you can't even find your voice anymore, he has you paralysed.

George; "now my darling.." he whispers wrapping his hand around your throat, squeezing tightly. He releases his grip, spinning you back around by your waist, grabbing a fistful of your hair and pulling your face closer to his. "Bend. Over." Your jaw drops slightly as you start to feel your panties become wetter and wetter, making you even more desperate and needy for his touch. You stroke your thumb across his bottom lip as you gaze into his eyes full of lust. You tug on his hair slightly pulling him down for a kiss, although he swerves, wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling your bodies closer together. He tucks your hair behind your ear, caressing your cheek with his thumb.

George; "I said bend over." He whispers, releasing his grip. You smirk at him as a devious thought pops into your head.

Y/N; "oh, and what if I don't?" You say in his ear nibbling the top of it slightly, tracing kisses down his neck biting on the skin softly, causing him to grunt. His breathing starts to speed up as he forcefully wraps his hand around your throat.

George; "you either willingly bend over, or I'll bend you over this table myself and fuck you that hard you'll be screaming for me to stop." You squirm as he traces his finger up and down your thigh. "So I'll say it one last time. Bend. Over."

Y/N; "make me." You retort tracing the veins in his arm with your index finger.

George; "you don't know what you've gotten yourself into baby." He says in an undertone, spinning you around. He buries his head into the crook of your neck, sucking onto the skin softly making you moan. "You're so damn desperate for my touch love.. so damn needy.." he murmurs making you gasp out-loud as he rips your shirt open slipping it off of your shoulders. He aggressively pushes you over the table, slamming your ass into the huge bulge in his trousers. You hear him unzip his trousers, them falling to the floor along with his boxers. He bends over you, his dick presses against your back as he grabs a fistful of your hair, pulling your face up.

George; "be a good girl for me and I'll let you cum..." He says pulling your skirt up, sliding his hand around the hem of your panties. He pulls them backwards and lets them go again letting them slap back against your skin, causing you to whimper slightly.

Y/N; "g-george please.." you beg reaching behind you to run your fingers through his sun kissed locks.

George; "oh so now I have you begging for me.." he whispers pulling your panties to the side, placing himself at your entrance. You groan as he takes his tip away and then placing it back at your entrance, he does this repeatedly for a few more seconds before you can't take it anymore.

Y/N; "fuck- george please.. stop fucking teasing me.." you whine pushing yourself into his dick but he pulls back. "oh g-geo-" before you could finish your sentence he slams himself all the way into you making you moan loudly into the table. He breathed harshly and he suddenly felt as if he should've made you beg for it a bit more, but his care for you prevented that. He begins to thrust in an out at an extremely fast pace making your body vibrate at the ungodly pace.

George; "you wanted it so bad princess.." he says in a hushed tone pulling out and spinning you around. He lifts you up onto the table and immediately slams back into you again. You watch his eyes roll back at the overwhelming amount of pleasure he is receiving. Your body starts to vibrate even more as he takes your jaw to force you to look at him.

George; "now don't tell me you can't take it.. after being so damn desperate.. after being so irresistible.." your eyes rolled back at his gaze making him grunt. "fuck- you really expect me to be able to control myself when you do things like that?" he leans down and kisses you, his hand roaming down your side and grappling onto your hips.. pushing himself deeper into you, his skin slapping against yours. You wrap your legs tightly around his waist giving him a better angle, his movements become more erratic and his pace going as it wishes as his jaw clenches and unclenches at the sight of you melting before him.

George; "you're mine y/n, you're fucking mine. Don't. Forget. It." He says letting out a groan afterwards as you feel a tight knot in your stomach as your hips buck into his, only making him speed up the pace.

Y/N; "I-I'm gonna cum.. p-please l-let me cum george.." you plead colliding your chest into his, running your fingers through his fluffy ginger hair.

George; "you will cum when I tell you." He says sternly pulling your legs apart a bit more, gripping hardly onto your thigh. Leaving marks, besides the hickeys on your neck and chest.

Y/N; "n-no please baby- let me c-cum.. I c-cant hold it anymore." You say gripping onto him harder to stop yourself from coming.

George; "cum for me princess." He says to which you let out a loud sigh as you release around his dick. As he hasn't came yet, he continues to thrust himself in and out again. Your legs start to shake immediately as you are extremely sensitive and have just had your first orgasm.

Y/N; "cum for me georgie- go on." You edge him, nibbling delicately onto his ear.

George; "oh y/n- f-fuck." He says in a hoarse voice, gripping hardly onto your hips.

Y/N; "go on then love, cum fo-" he cuts you off by groaning loudly as you feel him release inside of you. He collapses his body onto yours, his head resting in the crook of your neck.

George; "fu- t-that was.. am-" he takes a deep breath, his breathing is so erratic it is nearly impossible to slow down. "you're amazing.. you're so- f-fucking amazing y/n." He dips his head out of your neck looking you dead in the eyes. "now.. the thing is love. We both claimed to hate each other this whole time but deep do-" you cut him off by kissing him softly he cups your chin in his hand, you pull away a few seconds later.

Y/N; "I love you George. I always have done, now shut your mouth and kiss me." You say pulling him in again but are swiftly interrupted by hushed voices outside the room.

Fred; "you owe me 10 galleons."

A/N; "I'm so sorry this took ages to write- I've had school. Anyways, I actually love this type of dominant possessive kind of George- not as innocent as yall think then huh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...