Neighbor // Miguel Diaz

By poppy_jtm

❌DISCONTINUED❌ -STARTS OFF ON SEASON 2- It all starts off when Y/N Y/L/N, moves into a new apartment with her... More

Chapter 1: Introduction!
Chapter 2: Moving in
Chapter 3: Meeting Everyone
Chapter 4: Cobra Kai
Chapter 5: Kreese?
Chapter 6: Dinner with the Diaz's
Chapter 7: Robby Keene?
Chapter 8: Valley Fest
Chapter 9: Beach Club
Chapter 11: Kreese Takes Over
Chapter 12: coyote creek
Chapter 13: Tinder
Chapter 14: Shopping with Grandma
Chapter 15: Moons Party
Chapter 16: School Fight
Chapter 17: Introduction for Season 3
Chapter 18: News
Chapter 19: Dad?
Chapter 20:  adoption.
Chapter 21: back to school
Chapter 22: Seeing Miguel
Chapter 23: Giving school a 2nd shot
Chapter 24: Hes Awake
Chapter 25: Feelings
Chapter 26: Carwash.
Chapter 27: Hawk.
Chapter 28: Soccer game
Chapter 29: Arcade Fight
Chapter 30: Argument
Chapter 31: Miguels back to school
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: New Dojo
Chapter 34: Canceled
Chapter 35: All Valley Talk
Chapter 36: Ali and Johnny
Chapter 37: Talk With Daniel
Chapter 38: Fight at Sams
update!
Season 4 INTRO/ chapter 39
Chapter 40: Lets Begin!
Chapter 41: Dad makes dinner
im so sorry!

Chapter 10: Tory and Miguel?!

3.6K 60 57
By poppy_jtm

Y/N POV, SAME DAY:

By now, Sensei Kreese and sensei Lawrence where showing us moves here. We all sat in a circle. I was next to Hawk and Aisha.

Both Sensei where showing us an example by fighting. "You're a little rusty, Sensei" I hear Johnny say to Kreese. Kreese now had Johnny in a head lock.

"Ok, pay attention..he's got my neck. I've got his elbow, if I try to break out.." Sensei Johnny says trying to Break out. "I dig in and I put him to sleep"

"If I go for his ribs.." Johnny says elbowing his ribs softly. "He completely exposes his chest" Kreese says, softly kneeling his chest. "Two difficult choices..what do you do?" Johnny says. We all look at eachother.

As Johnny kneels Kreese as he falls. "You damn the consequences in your power forward" Johnny says.

"You may get hurt, but nobody wins by doing nothing.." Kreese says. They where both stood up looking at us. "You make a choice. You make a move. You go...all in!"

LATER:

It was now after class and everyone went home, I saw Kreese leave. I go into Sensei Johnny office to see him at his desk, on his laptop. "Hey Sensei...can I tell you something?" I ask him. "Of course what's up" he says.

"Well....I think I really like Miguel" I say. He looks at me, in shock. "Really?! That's good, shoot your shot" he says in a convincing voice. I chuckle. "I just think...he still likes Sam, you know?" I say. He slowly nods his head. "Yeah, but still shoot your shot just in case he doesn't...before anyone else could" he says.

LATER:

We where all now home..we all decided, the whole team to go to this restaurant to hang and eat.

My Grandma was finally home. "Hey Grandma!" I say kissing her as she was laying on the couch. "Hey ma! How was class?" She asks me. "Pretty good, I'm heading out to eat with them. Plus there's a new girl named Tory and she's really nice!" I say. My grandma smiles. "Okay great, see you soon" she says as I head to my room.

I nod smiling and quickly take a shower and get ready.

I wore this:

LATER:

I was sitting with Moon, Aisha, Tory, and Miguel. "Hey I'm gonna sit over there for a bit" Miguel says. "Okay.."

I see him walk to the table across from us pulling out his laptop.

MINS LATER:

"Oh my gosh, yasmine has the same bikini as me" Moon says. I look at her phone. "Cute" I say. I see Aisha roll her eyes. "Tell her she can stay in France" Aisha says. I laugh.

I see Tory throw ice at Miguel. I raise my eyebrow as he laughs a bit, focusing on his laptop. "Hey" he says a bit annoyed. "Oops. Must've slipped out of my hand" Tory says. I see Miguel not answering looking at his laptop. "What are you even doing over there?" I ask. "Going all in" I hear Miguel quietly say.

I see hawk pass us. Me and Tory shake our heads talking to moon and Aisha for a bit.

I decided to sit in front of Miguel. He didn't even notice me. I shake my head as I see Tory now in front is us, she had a plate. "Want the rest of this brownie sundae?" She asks Miguel. "I'm not gonna lie to you, I already ate the brownie" she continues to say.

"And the whipped cream and most of the hot fudge" she says. I smile a bit looking at Miguel. He looks at me then back at tory. "So, you saved me the melted ice cream?" He asks. "Sounds good" I say. "Yeah, the best part" she replies. Miguel chuckles. "I'll take that" I say grabbing the ice cream plate off Torys hand.

She chuckles pulling up a chair next to me. "Seriously, what are you working on?" I ask Miguel, taking a sip of the melted ice cream. "Um"

"What?! Is it something dirty?!" Tory asked, she laughs. "No, it's nothing dirty!" He replies. My smile kind of fades away, it sounded like they where..kinda flirting. "Show me. Come on!" She says.

"I could use a girls opinion on this, actually" he says. I shot my head up. "Uhm I'm gonna go use the bathroom be right back" I say. They both look at me as I walk off.

LATER:

Once I got back from the bathroom. Miguel and Tory where talking. Looks like they are having a good time. "Hey, I'm gonna leave" I say to Aisha and Moon. "Why what's up?" Aisha asks me. I look down grabbing my backpack. "Nothing, I'm just a bit tired. Bye guys" I say. "Bye call me!" Moon says , and with that I bike home.

LATER THAT NIGHT, 8:14 pm:

I just got back from Senseis apartment, he needed help with his computer. I changed into some comfy clothes and head to the living room with my Grandma. "Hey grandma watcha watching?" I ask her as she was watching something on the tv.

"A drama series" she says with her eyes glued to the tv. I laugh. I get a call from Miguel. "I'll be back lemme take this!" I say. She nods. I run to my room slowly closing it. I sit at my desk.

I pick up the call. "Hey Miguel! What's up?" I ask, acting like I was just not upset with him "flirting with Tory". "Oh my gosh hi hi! So uhm... me and Tory kissed and... WHERE DATING!" He says very happy.

I couldn't believe the words I just heard come out of his mouth. Sensei told me to shoot my shot the same day Miguel got a girlfriend. I was gonna ask Miguel tomorrow on a date, but great. Now he's dating Tory.

I felt my cheeks get red and hot and I felt tears dripping down my face. "Y/n? You there?" Miguel asks me threw the phone line. I sniffle. "Yeah uhm, sorry I dropped my phone" I say. "Oh..well. Now you know!! I'll talk to you later, I'm gonna call Tory!" He says.

"Oh, okay bye Miguel" I say. "Peace" and with that he ends the call. I just sit on my bed crying, until I decided to call Johnny. He picks up in a jiff. "Hey kiddo what's wrong?" He says.

"Well...Tory and Miguel are dating..I really like Miguel I really do and now I don't know what to do I just really wanted him~" I say breaking down at the end. "Hey hey hey! It's okay! I'm pretty sure they aren't gonna last long anyway...you can get someone way better then that dork trust me" Sensei says. I laugh. "Thank you so much" I say. "Anytime"

NEXT DAY, AT THE DOJO:

I kind of avoided Miguel. He talked to me but I mostly responded with an "ok". Hawk knows about Tory and Miguel now.

I was currently fighting Miguel in a match as everyone watched. Sensei knew the tension, so he let me fight Miguel to get my anger out with him dating Tory. When it should of been ME. But Miguel doesn't know that.

I kick Miguel making him stumble back. He goes for a punch as I block him and flip him over.

"Nice work, y/l/n!" Sensei says to me. Miguel gets up, as he rolls his eyes towards me. "Bow, go again" Sensei says. We both bow, as the door, bell jangles. We both look to see....Daniel Laursso. Everyone gets up. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Sensei says. "Like you don't know" Daniel says sternly. I turn my head, as Miguel looks at me.

"Take your shoes off the mat, you're disrespecting my dojo!" Sensei Lawrence says. "You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting Dojo's after what you just did to mine?!" He says going up to Sensei Lawrence. I gave a confuse look, looking at Daniel and Johnny.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything to your dojo.." Johnny says with his hands behind his back. I'm pretty sure Sensei Lawrence didn't. He's not the type.

"Just like you didn't slug one of my employees, huh?" Daniel says. Johnny shakes his head agreeing. Oop.

Daniel scoffs. "You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this!" Daniel says.

Johnny puts his head down shaking his head. "You call yourself a Sensei? You don't even know what a Sensei is. A Sensei mentors. A Sensei elevates. He doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!" Daniel yells.

My ears where all in. (Get it because this episode is called...all in. LOL) Johnny goes up to Daniels face. "I already said I don't know what are you talking about laRusso. And you don't know what you're talking about ether."

"Yeah, well I know you don't..you don't earn the Medal of Honor by stealing it!" Daniel says on the burge of crying. I kind of felt bad, but didn't.

"Let me tell you something about your Sensei" Daniel says backing away from Johnny looking at us all. "He might teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a thing about what it takes to truly win at life. If you want to help yourselves before it's too late.." Daniel says.

There no way in hell, I'm switching myself to Miyagi-Do karate. Cobra Kai is for life. Johnny and all my friends will be mad at me, they are also the only friends I have.

" The doors of Miyagi-Do are wide open" Daniel says pointing at the door. "You think you can come in here and poach my students!?" Johnny says going up to Daniel. "And what are you gonna do about it?" Daniel says putting his hands out.

"You know, I'm not gonna strike first" Daniel says. I then look at the wall that says "strike first, strike hard, no mercy"

I was waiting for Johnny to hit Daniel. Which I wanted but didn't. "I'm gonna be a bigger man" Johnny says. I smirk. Get it Sensei! He's not punching anyone!

"Yeah. We'll see about that" Daniel says sighing. He walks out the door. I then see Chris grab his back pack. Sensei notices. "Where do you think you're going?" Sensei says looking back at the front door.

"What the hell chris?" Mitch says. I see Chris look at Mitch. "I never liked it here" Chris says, he walks out with a couple more students walking out with them. I look over to hawk and Miguel.

I was confused. Why are they leaving?! Are they seriously believing what this Daniel guy is saying. He's making it up...right?!

Half of the class was gone. Only about 10 or more of us where left. I see Sensei sigh looking at Kreese.

I look down. This is it.

MINS LATER:

Now Sensei was making us do push ups and jumps. I was sweating. "This all could be over in an instant! The decisions yours!" Johnny says standing in front of us while we drop to the floor and stand up. "Who trashed Miygai dojo?!" Johnny yells.

It was most definitely not me, I was technically crying all night. I see Hawk tense up a bit, but I didn't think much of it.

"Y'all know I'm no fan of LaRussos, but that sort of bullsh*t we don't teach in here. At least not anymore" I see Sensei say looking at Kreese.

"So, I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed miyagi-do?!" He yells. I was tired as hell at this point. I see the guy in our class, I had forgot his name. But the older guy stand up. "It was not me, Sensei. I would never disrespect another mans dojo~" he says panting. "Shut your cake holl, chubs" aha there it is. Chubs is what we call him.

"I'm not looking for excuses. I'm looking for answers!" Sensei says. "Sensei we really don't know who did it" Miguel says panting. "Somebody knows something" Kreese says. I feel like he has something to do with it.

I couldn't breath at this point. "Question is...who's gonna break?" Kreese says again. I hear a phone ring, "keep going! We can do this all day!" Sensei yells going into his office.

MINS LATER:

I go up going to Kreese, I couldn't take it anymore. "Sensei Kreese, we need a water break" I say panting. "Two minute break!" He yells. Everyone quickly stops heading to get water. I run to my back pack shugging down my water.

A/N: you guys like the story so far? This story goes from season 2 and up. So I'll also be writing season 3 lol. And Season. 4.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 78 24
Kai Adams isn't the most social or talkative person but he doesn't take shit from anyone, maybe that was because of his father (Dutch) who wasn't aro...
48.5K 1.5K 19
"Don't call me baby again You got your reasons I know that you're tryna be friends I know you mean it Don't call me baby again It's hard for me to go...
12.3K 232 29
Just when everyone expected the rivalry to end, it got worse. Now a new Sensei is stepping into the light and it's one that no one ever expected ...
1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:✅] [Season 2:✅] [Season 3:✅] [Season 4:✅] [Season 5:📝] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...