The Chesapeake Ripper and The...

By skelly_bob

πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž GRUESOME Grace Lars made it her life mission to avenge her family, who were killed by Grutas and... More

The Baltimore Ripper
The FBI
The Crime Scene
The session
The Chesapeake Ripper
Jack Crawford
The Alleyway
Arthur
Oscar
Dortlich
The Body
Kolnas
After Party
I Hate You
Abel Gideon
The Observatory
The Photos
Oscar
The Mystery
The Attack
The Missing Evidence
Oscar's mother
Stuck
The Lars
Will Graham
The Asylum
Their second kill
The prisons
The Lies
Alana Bloom
Martin
Go to hell
The notorious murderer
I hate you and thats why I love you
Nobody
Dinner party
France
Ending

Dinner Party

922 38 22
By skelly_bob

The next day, I was at Hannibal's for the dinner he invited me to. I adjusted my top as I looked at myself in the mirror, wondering if I was dressing okay. I saw Hannibal slowly approach behind me - through the mirror - in a suit, holding something in his hands. I turned around to see what he was holding and he revealed a small necklace to me.
"This has been locked away for far too long, will you do the honours?" He asked me. I smirked and slanted my head at him, making him smile at me. It was a beautiful necklace and I did need to add some accessories onto myself.

"Alright" I said to him, gracefully. He seemed a little happy once I said that, when his smile grew and he sorted out his posture. I turned around and felt him collect my hair to put over my shoulder. I held my hair for him as he hung his arms over my shoulders to put the necklace on me.
"Who else is attending tonight?" I asked him.
"Just Will. No Jack. I am aware that you two haven't spoke after the incident" Hannibal responded to me. It was true to be honest, I avoided Jack ever since he said he 'needed' Oscar. Hannibal finished putting the necklace on for me, I noticed that when he put his hands on my arms to guide me to the mirror. He stood behind me as I looked at myself in the mirror again, playing with the necklace a little.
"It's pretty" I smiled. He smirked and rested his head beside mine. He smelt of a strong, alluring aftershave that I was quite a fan of.
"It was for your birthday, but I couldn't resist" he admitted to me. I laughed a little and that made him smile even more. How sweet. He thought of my birthday, when I didn't even know his. Does he even celebrate his own birthday? I often forget about my birthday, it just hasn't been the same really. I turned my body around and put my hands around his neck, his hands on my waist.
"I don't really celebrate my birthday. I take it you don't either" I whispered to him. He slanted his head at me, like a confused puppy, but I know he isn't confused. My shoulders slumped a little, making him get the message.
"I do not. I still make the effort for my friends, however" he responded to me. I raised an eyebrow slightly, thinking about the fact that he called me his friend. The door bell went off, catching both of our attention. Hannibal let me go and hurried out the room and to the front door. I hesitantly left the room and walked down the stairs, to reveal Will. He didn't really dress up, just the ordinary buttoned up, patterned shirt, blue jeans and a blazer. Hannibal and Will were mumbling something to each other but once they heard me approaching, they stopped talking. Hannibal adjusted how he was standing while Will cleared his throat, making me raise a brow.
"You look nice" Will said to me. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders at him.
"Just some old clothes" I confessed. We all chuckled under our breaths and Hannibal lead us to the dining table.

I sipped on my red wine while the three of us were sat at the dining table, eating some fancy dish Hannibal had prepared for us.
"Still nothing from the two rippers?" Hannibal asked Will. I obviously knew the answer to that, as did Hannibal,  but I still acted interested, as I ate my delicious food. Will sighed, shaking his head and reaching his hand out for his red wine.
"They're bound to at some point. They both like the hunt" I reminded Will. Hannibal looked down at his plate as he continued to eat. He promised me he was feeding me animal meat, and it was. However, my trust still isn't the best with him still. I can't show him I'm vulnerable, I have a few times but now I must stay sharp.
"I agree. Then they will both slip, and you catch them and bring justice to their victims" Hannibal promised Will, looking up at him.
"I hope you're right, doctor" he sighed.
"As do I" Hannibal responded, after a moment of silence. The doctor glanced at me before looking back down at his meal.
"Your necklace, I thought it was for your birthday" Will pondered to me. I scoffed, smirking and I fiddled with my new necklace again.
"He got too eager to not give me it. He told you what he got me?" I asked Will. I noticed Hannibal was just drinking his wine as he looked between me and Will.
"Yeah, he did. Told me the day he got it" Will chuckled. I giggled a little and finished my wine glass.

——— 3 hours later ———

I played a key on Hannibal's piano while he was in the kitchen, doing something that I wasn't too sure of. Will had gone home, because Jack called for him, so it was just me and Hannibal. I sipped on my rich red wine as I improvised a tune. It played quite well and I was just thinking about Dortlich. I knew where he was, I knew how to get there but yet I'm still here. I'm still waiting, and for what? For some simple wounds to heal? Tomorrow, I will go. Hannibal put his glass down beside me, making me wake up and look up at him. He dressed down a little, and sat down beside me on the stool.
"Have you played before?" The doctor asked me. I chuckled and shook my head.
"It was the violin for me" I chuckled. He smirked and played a key, and I played a key after him.
"I quite liked music as a boy, what were you fond of as a child?" He asked me. I sighed as I remembered every detail of my family and childhood but avoided showing my emotions and stared in front of myself.
"Everything, really. Dancing, cooking, reading, hunting, crafting. All apart of being a child, I suppose" I glanced over at Hannibal slowly, to see that he was looking me up and down. I grabbed my wine glass and stood up, slowly walking to the front door. Hannibal hurried past me and opened up the front door for me.
"Thanks again for today" I stopped at the door, to finish my wine and I held out the empty wine glass to him.
"And for the necklace" I added on. He smirked and slowly reached his hand out to the wine glass.
"It was my pleasure" he responded to me. He took a hold of my wine glass and we both didn't let go, for some odd reason. I watched his fingers slowly reach out to mine and he noted that I didn't flinch away from his touch. He took the wine glass out of my hands to put it on the surface and he walked up to me. I just stood still, staring at him. He put his thumb on my bottom lip, while my consciousness was screaming at me to leave but my heart was telling me stay. It was a very strange feeling. He put his hands on my cheeks and clashed his lips on top of mine. I wanted to pull away, knowing this was wrong but his lips were so dreamy. I put my hands around his neck and we both hit the door, slamming it shut. He pulled away from my lips, but our faces were inches apart with our foreheads touching.
"We shouldn't be doing this" I whispered to him.
"I know" he responded to me, kissing me again anyway. He pulled me off the door and picked me up off the ground, holding up my thighs and wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me somewhere, kicking the door closed. He placed me back down on the ground and started pulling my shirt out of my jeans and I did the same to him, unbuttoning his shirt with my conscience still screaming at me, but even louder. I quickly glanced around the room and noticed we were now in a bedroom.

He crawled on top of me - since I was laid down on his bed - and I was so annoyed with myself for giving in, knowing how evil he was and he knew how evil I was. I know that I'm a monster, but does he know he is also a monster? I let that thought out of my mind when he caressed my cheek. We stared at each other in the eyes for a few moments, his hair dangling in front of his face instead of it being slicked back, like how it used to be. He glanced down at my collar bone and noticed I kept my necklace on, making him slightly smirk. He leaned down and kissed me, his soft lips felt like drug, where you know you need to stop but you just can't. While we kissed, he pushed himself inside of me and a moan slipped out of my mouth and a grunt escaped his lips. He let my body adjust and I laid my head back on the pillow, looking up at the ceiling. He put his hand behind my neck and tightened a little, making me let out a relieved sigh. He started to move and I closed my eyes, slightly gasping for air. I put my hands around his back and my body moved with his. I bit my bottom lip to avoid letting out any noises but he made it rather difficult. Hannibal slightly whimpered in my ear and it gave me extreme butterflies. He started to kiss at my neck as he quickened his pace and I started to moan over and over, while he grunted or moaned over and over.
My body felt warm, especially being under him. I started to dig my nails into his back, so he quickly restrained my wrists on the bedsheets. I used my legs and wrapped them around Hannibal. He lifted his head up from my neck and looked down at me, to see the pleasure on my face. He closed his eyes and raised his head up a little, and I saw the moonlight reflecting on his face, through his window. He used powerful thrusts and I gasped for air, letting out loud moans. He kept slipping out loud grunts and he tightened his hand around my neck, making it harder for me to silence myself. He pulled me up and sat me down on his lap. I put my arms around his neck and he held my waist down, our foreheads touching and our lips inches apart. As I started to move my hips, his warm breath hit my face and I nibbled at his ear lobe. He grunted near my ear and pulled my hair back, starting to kiss at my neck again. I played with his hair as I moaned loudly, while he squeezed at my waist.

——— the hospital ———

"You're going to be fine" I promised Daniel, who was a six year old that was in a tragic car accident. I moved the hair away from his forehead as he coughed up again.
"Then Will I see mummy again?" He asked me, for the third time again today. I sighed, remembering that his mother was killed on the spot once the two cars hit impact. Her head smashed through the wind shield, it was painless and quick.
"Of course, Daniel" I shivered a little in my voice but he was too young to notice. He glanced down at his hand and saw all the needles inside him.
"When will I not have these?" Daniel asked me, showing his hand to me. I took a hold of his hand and stroked it with my thumb.
"When you're all better and I am going to make you all better, I promise" i stroked his cheek and he smiled at me.
"When I can leave, will it be goodbye?" He asked me, sounding sad. I had the thought of adoption for a while now, since he's so young and reminds me of Arthur so much. If he doesn't get adopted before he leaves, he will be put in the foster system and I don't want that for him.
"It'll never be goodbye" I held my pinkie out to him and he held his pinkie out to me.
"We won't ever leave each other. Promise?" I asked Daniel. A large smile appeared on his face and he went to hug me but he irritated his stomach, so he slowly adjusted his position back down onto the bed.
"I promise" he coughed out to me. My heart broke when I heard him sound so weak. I stood up, adjusting my lab coat on myself and I adjusted the flowers beside him.
"Hey, you didn't promise me" he reminded me. I laughed, making him smile and I leaned down, sorting out his pillow and blanket.
"Cross my heart and hope to die" I whispered to him, making him giggle.

——— Hannibal's home ———

I adjusted my head on Hannibal's bare chest. I was wearing my underwear while he was wearing his pyjama pants. Hannibal sorted out his arm around me and I nudged a little closer to his warm body.
"Tomorrow" I muttered out to him. He slowly played with my hair as he let out a quiet sigh, he knew what I was on about.
"Tomorrow I go back and find Dortlich" I told Hannibal.
"Why don't you postpone your plans?" He asked me. I sat up and sat down on him, putting my hands on his cheeks. Hannibal put his hands on my waist and I leaned in close to his face.
"You know I can't let this go" I whispered to him, moving some hair out of his face.
"You can, if you put your mind to it" he suggested to me. I smirked as I leaned down to kiss him.

"Not after what they did" I slowly pulled away from
Hannibal's lips and knew I needed to leave. I got off his lap and hurried as I picked up my clothes off the floor.
"It's late at night, Grace. Stay" Hannibal begged me. I shook my head as I put on my jeans, catching a glimpse of him staring at me while sat up.
"I'll see you whenever" I said to him, sorting out my shirt and hurrying down the stairs. I heard the floorboards creak behind me so I swung open the front door and paced over to my motorbike.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 547 37
In this life, some live with two. Humans in looks, wolves in spirit, amongst them they are known as Wolfskin. In this world, they stay hidden as they...
329K 11.9K 44
⚠️COMPLETED⚠️ (Y/N) was a sweet little girl. Until she lost her family twice, and became the monster we know today. When her mother and brother were...
3.6K 73 12
Y/N lost her parents at a young age her only friend had to go her boyfriend left her for another woman when she needed him Hannibal falls in love wit...
4.1K 237 26
Hannibal and Grace ran away from the FBI together and took refuge with someone grace had history with. However, things never go smoothly and they can...