SECRETS

由 writer1919191919191

The Summer before her sixth year at Hogwarts, Hayley Johnson finds out who she truly is, and it is someone wh... 更多

Introduction-Main Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
A New Character
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty- Final Chapter
Not a chapter
ADVERTISEMENT!

Chapter Twenty Five

1.7K 34 11
由 writer1919191919191

A/N: Hey y'all, I'm sorry I took so long but I just didn't have motivation to write but today I just decided to get it done. I think I only have a few chapters left so this book is going to be pretty short, probably only 30 chapters but I still have a lot of ideas for this so I'm not done yet, anyway happy reading. Dont forget to vote and comment what you think.

Hayley POV:

I woke up in a hospital. Not knowing where I was, I lifted my head and noticed a doctor, my doctor who is a witch, and Draco sitting beside me. I can not explain how happy I am to see him.

He didn't say anything, he just stared with a worried look on his face. Seeing him like this makes me feel special. He truly cares.

I sit up a bit on the bed. "Watch yourself." Draco said in a caring tone.

"Draco I'm fine, I feel fine." I stated.

"I know but I don't want anything to happen to you." Draco put his hand on my shoulder and I can't help but feel some comfort.

I smile at him. I was about to say something but as soon as I was about to form my words my doctor buts in. "Draco shouldn't you be going, you don't want 'you know who' getting suspicious of you." The doctor stated.

"Your right." He placed a kiss onto my forehead. "Bye Hayley I'll see you soon."

"Bye Draco." I smile at him then he walks out of the room and probably headed back to England.

I turn to look at my doctor, there is an expression on her face and it was worrying me. She stood there for a few minutes. It is getting weird.

"Hayley there is a reason you fainted." The doctor stated.

"What is it?" I asked in a confused tone.

The doctor breathed in then breathed out while closing their eyes. "You are pregnant."

"What?"

Draco POV:

I quickly got back to the Malfoy Manor as there is a meeting about the death eaters going to attack Hogwarts. I walked through the front doors and I was greeted by the person I hated the most. Aidan Dolohov. Is this the greeting I get? How nice.

"Where were you Malfoy?" Aidan asked.

"None of you fucking business Dolohov." I stated while rolling my eyes.

"Well Voldemort wanted me to find out where you were, so tell me." He demanded.

"How about no." I shouted while starting to walk away.

"How's Hayley?" He questioned which caused me to stop in my path. "I heard she got rushed to hospital."

"She didn't get rushed I brought her there." I replied without realising I told him where I was.

"And there it is. That wasn't so hard was it?" He looked directly at me.

"Go fuck yourself Dolohov." I turned around to look at him.

"That's what Hayley is for." He smirked while winking at me. What the fuck?

I ran towards him and pushed him to the wall putting my hand around his neck and tightening my grip. "Ever say that again and I will kill you myself." After I said that the no nose freak came out and stared at us.

"Boys we are waiting for you both, come." Voldemort said in his creepy voice. I released my grip on Aidan and followed Voldemort into the meeting room.

Hayley POV:

I'm back at the house. I didn't want to stay in that hospital. My doctor did more tests to prove I was pregnant. But I can't be pregnant. I'm not ready. I can't do this.

I walked into my room and seen a note sitting on it. So I walked over and picked it up and read it.

Dear Hayley,
I couldn't find you, so hopefully you find this but I got a letter from Hermione saying that her, Ron and harry are at Hogwarts looking for the last of the horcruxes. Whenever you see this letter, we need you to come to the castle right away as Lord Voldemort is probably on his way to the castle.
Come Quickly.
From,
Commander Sam Richards.

I set the letter back down, grabbed my wand and ran out of the house. I used floo powder to get to Hogwarts.

I ended up in the yard in front of the entrance to Hogwarts. I looked behind me and seen a group of people with Hermione, Ron, Fred and George, Sam and my brother George.

"Took you long enough." Fred joked.

"Yeah sorry I was umm... at the shop and when I got home I got a letter from Sam." I stated. I didn't tell them that I was in the hospital as they would just ask why and i'd have to tell them that I'm with child. Out of the corner of my eye I see my brother walking towards me. "What are you doing here? I thought you were on team Death eaters."

"After Draco told me that the dark lord tried to kill you I had to switch." My brother stated and by the look in eyes I knew he telling the truth. "India, Jade and Blaise also switched but since their families are death eaters they had to stay but they are on our side."

I didn't say anything back I just smiled and hugged him. Looking around I was trying to spot harry but he was no where to be seen. "Where's Harry?" I questioned.

"He's in the castle getting us the entrance we need." Hermione stated while walking out of the crowd.

"Then let's go." I demanded while walking towards the castle and being followed by the crowd of people.

We walk into the castle and go to the Great Hall doors and we walk into.

"It seems despite your exhaustive defensive strategies you still have a bit of a security problem head master." Harry stated as we walked through the doors and hear gasps all around. "I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood." Harry stood there and looked Snape directly in the eyes. "Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him. TELL THEM."

After Harry said that Snape got his wand out and pointed it at harry. Before he could shoot magic at him, McGonagall pushed Harry out of the way and pointed her wand at Snape. McGonagall kept shooting magic at Snape but he didn't shoot back. He threw the magic behind him and knocked out the Carrows. He was protecting himself from getting hurt and he wasn't shooting back, he didn't want to hurt McGonagall. He is being nice. He then, somehow, flew out of the window.

There was cheers coming from everyone in the room but personally I think they are celebrating to early. I looked over and noticed Blaise in a crowd of Slytherins but before I could go over to him there was a creepy voice coming from no where. It sounded like my father. What on earth is he doing now.

"I know that many of you will want to fight, some of you may even think that to fight is wise  but this is a folly. Give me Harry Potter and Hayley Riddle, do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and Hayley Riddle and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and Hayley Riddle and you shall be rewarded. You have one hour."

After that the creepy voice went away and everyone turned to look at me and Harry. There was a silence for a moment but it was broken by Pansy.

"What are you waiting for, someone grab them!" Pansy shouted.

"Shut the fuck up Pansy." I shouted back while looking her up and down.

All of a sudden Filch came running in shouting, "Students out of bed, Students in the corridors."

"They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot." McGonagall rolled her eyes. She is such an icon.

"Oh, sorry mam." Filch looked down while petting his cat.

"Doesn't matter, please take Miss Parkinson and the other Slytherins to the dungeons." McGonagall demanded.

"Yes mam." Filch replied and walked out and the Slytherins followed him.

McGonagall walked over to us. "I assume you came back for a reason. What is it you need?"

"Time professor as much as you can give me." Harry stated then McGonagall replied with a nod and then the golden trio ran out of the room with me following them.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

507 11 16
Draco has a change of heart once he meets Autumn Levine, an orphaned girl transferring to Hogwarts for her 6th year when her brother and adoptive par...
2.1M 45.5K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...
351K 6K 76
Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. Dating the hottest guy at Hogwarts, getti...
432K 8.3K 47
Katherine Harvey, 5th year. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "Oh, what have I done to have the Slytherin prince looking for me?" "Someone...