𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃 || stiles stilinski ²

By stilesstupidityy

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟᴇꜱ!" in which stiles stilinski gets possessed by an evil spir... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃
𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 [𝐏𝐓. 𝟏]
𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 [𝐏𝐓. 𝟐]
𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏
𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀
𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃
𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌
𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄
𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐙𝐄
𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 [𝐏𝐓. 𝟏]
𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 [𝐏𝐓. 𝟐]
𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟏𝟑. 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟏𝟒. 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓
𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄
𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄
𝟎𝟏𝟕. 𝟕𝟐 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
𝟎𝟏𝟖. 𝐃𝐄-𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃
𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀
𝟎𝟐𝟎. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍
𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟎𝟐𝟐. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝟎𝟐𝟑. 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀
NEW BOOK!
BOOK THREE

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

5K 70 4
By stilesstupidityy

VOID

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

mariana parker. just a girl who wanted to run away from her past. just a girl who wanted love. a family. taken under the care of kai and elaina parker, the girl found sanctuary in beacon hills california. she had one plan: be a regular girl. a normal human being.

but what mariana didn't know about beacon hills is that the town was anything but normal, regular, or human being. it had a secret. a supernatural secret. and one of those secrets was scott mccall and his pack. being the alpha wolf, the boy and his friends would save their town over and over again. their latest battle; jennifer blake.

the parker's showed up just around the same time she did. which was a red flag for stiles stilinski. he was proven wrong. and he fell in love. and so did she. and oh how they wanted to be together so bad. but life always had a way of preventing that. just as they thought everything was over, another darkness came their way.

in the form of a dark nogitsune sent by the hollow. the hollow was set to steal mariana's power. a power that she didn't even know how to activate. and just when she thought she could start her journey, she was rudely interrupted.

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 3.6K 24
After Mercedes Parker's last remaining family members were killed by none other than her own brother, Kai Parker, she moved to a town called beacon h...
20.7K 1K 20
Bonnie x VoidStiles + Stiles + Damon + RipperStefan + more!!! After watching his daughter suffer through yet another heartbreak, losing Sheila Benne...
41K 579 54
Kasia Stilinski is no stranger to the supernatural, but being around a werewolf, a Banshee, werewolf hunters, and other such residents of Beacon Hill...
114K 4.3K 136
• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...