"Heliotrope" KNY Oneshots

By M_Rocco

Heliotropes are symbolic of eternal love and devotion. A collection of KNY oneshots ranging from fluff to an... More

Request Page (Closed)
Nostalgia | Tamayo x Child!Reader (Fluff)
Sleep Tight | Enmu x Reader (Fluff)
Ways to Cope | Tamayo x Teen!Daughter!Reader (Angst + Fluff)
Admirable | Zenitsu x Fem!Reader (Fluff)
Stargazing | Kokushibou x Sister!Reader (Angst)
Hide Away | Tamayo x Daughter!Reader (Angst)
Motherly Instinct | Muichiro x Mother!Reader (Angst + Fluff)
Eternal Love in Paradise | Douma x Fem!Reader (Fluff)
Warmth | Tamayo x Child!Reader (Fluff)
Unexpected Match | Obanai x Fem!Demon!Reader (Fluff)
Beauty on the Inside | Gyutaro x Fem!Reader (Fluff)
Speak First | Kagaya x GN!Reader (Fluff)
Softie | Muzan x Reader (Fluff)
Before I go | Tamayo x Child!Reader (Angst)
No Matter What | Tamayo x Daughter!Reader (Fluff)
More Time | Tamayo x Child!Reader (Angst)
As a Mother | Child!Muzan x Fem!Reader (Fluff)
Royalty | Muzan x Child!Reader x Tamayo (Fluff)
Big Brother | Muichiro x Fem!Reader (Fluff)
A Moment's Peace | Muzan, Kokushibo, Douma and Akaza x Fem!Reader (Fluff)
Bravery | Giyuu x Reader (Fluff)
Update

Ways to Cope P.2 | Tamayo x Daughter!Reader (Fluff)

558 8 2
By M_Rocco

Requested by thatonelesbianfriend

(f/c): favorite color

(g/n): girlfriend's name

(f/d): favorite dessert

---

Tamayo was sorting through some newly bought ingredients required for medicines she was low on making sure everything was there before she began concocting the medicines. She had just finished one of the medicines when an idea came to mind.

"(Y/n) can you come please." Tamayo called. A pair of footsteps could be heard running from upstairs and another pair from the living room. Tamayo knew one of those footsteps were Yushiro's. He always rushed to her side regardless of whether or not she called for him.

Yushiro was the first to get to Tamayo but stayed silent seeing as there wasn't any visible threat. (Y/n) walked in seconds later. She wasn't wearing her doctor's coat which she kept on during business hours. Instead, she had a lovey (f/c) blazer over a plain white shirt and (a skirt/pants), casual but not lacking in expense.

"What is it mom?" (Y/n) asked, snapping Yushiro and Tamayo out of the trance they didn't realize they were in.

"Are you going out again?" 

"Oh yeah. Is there something you need though?"

"I was going to ask if you wanted to learn how to make some of the more complicating medicines, but we can do it another time." 

"Oh sure. We can do that tomorrow!" (Y/n) said while smiling then looked at the time. "I'm late! I gotta go!" She ran back to her room for her wallet then was out the front door before Tamayo or Yushiro could ask questions.

"She's been going out too much lately." Yushiro said, eyes furrowed with concern. "You don't think she's gone back to drinking again."

Tamayo shook her head. "No. She always comes home sober. I wonder what she's up to."

---

A couple of hours had passed when (Y/n) came back smiling from ear to ear and feeling like she was walking on clouds. She made her way to her room and took her blazer off, still on cloud nine until a knock at her door brought her back to earth.

"Come in." (Y/n) said. Tamayo opened the door and walked in.

"Welcome back." She said, taking note of (Y/n) wide smile.

"Thanks mom."

"So... where did you go?" Tamayo asked, taking a seat on the edge of the bed, and patting the empty space beside her.

(Y/n)'s smile turned into a nervous one as she sat down. "I went out to eat. I felt the need to unwind."

"You've already went out eight times this month and it's only been two weeks. Are you feeling that stressed about your job? There's nothing wrong with it but you should tell me so Yushiro and I can lift some of the responsibilities from you."

"No! No! It's not that. I just..." (Y/n) thought long and hard, clearly trying to think of how to say something she was hiding.

Tamayo waited patiently for (Y/n) to answer while thinking about her behavior lately, mainly the blissful smile she had each time she came home. Tamayo swore she had seen herself with that smile before, but it was a long time ago when... she first fell in love. Her eyes widened at the realization. A short conversation she had with (Y/n) came to mind.

"Mom, when you met dad how did you know he was the one?" (Y/n) asked whilst cleaning the surgical equipment used during a C-section.

Tamayo blinked a few times at the suddenness of the question followed by a blissful smile as she remembered her late husband and rambled about the many things that made her realize he was the one. (Y/n) listened to Tamayo with a level of attentiveness never seen before, clearly drawing comparisons to the feelings Tamayo described to something going on within her. When Tamayo finished her rambling, (Y/n) merely smiled and looked up at the ceiling in deep thought. She mumbled something mostly inaudible. The only words Tamayo could make out were "the one".

Tamayo gasped causing (Y/n) to jump back from surprise. "You met a boy!"

"Wha- no! I..." (Y/n) looked to the side unsure then sighed. "Yup. I did."

Tamayo smiled from ear to ear. "Is he handsome?" (Y/n) nods. "Tall?" (Y/n) nods. "What kind of job does he do? Or is he in college?"

"Both. Works and is in college."

"You should bring him over for dinner! Yushiro and I should meet him. Yushiro will make sure to let him know what would happen if he broke your heart." Tamayo chuckled. Yushiro and (Y/n) had become like siblings with Yushiro extending his protective nature to her.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea."

"I'm just kidding, dear. I won't let Yushiro beat him or anything."

"Its not that it's just... never mind. I'm tired."

"Then get some rest. Tomorrow I want to tell me all about your boyfriend and maybe make plans for us to meet him." Tamayo blabbered as she walked out of the room. "Goodnight (Y/n)."

"Goodnight mom." (Y/n) replied. She waited until Tamayo closed the door then sighed. "She'll find out eventually... how am I supposed to tell her?"

---

A week had passed and (Y/n) had been avoiding Tamayo as best as she could but being in the same household and working together made it near impossible to do so. Luckily Tamayo had gotten the hint that (Y/n) didn't want to talk about her lover, so she rarely brought it upon after the first day. However, she was worried what (Y/n)'s secrecy could mean.

"What if the boy isn't a good influence on her?" She asked Yushiro while (Y/n) was upstairs getting ready for another date.

"Then we need to go and make sure this boy knows his place." Yushiro said with a determined look. "Let's follow her."

Tamayo bit her lip, not liking the idea of spying on (Y/n) but she knew it was necessary to ensure her wellbeing. So, they watched as (Y/n) left and waited a few minutes before following her to town at a distance. Upon entering the busy town, they had to rely on their demon senses to track (Y/n) as the huge crowd made it impossible to follow her by sight alone. Before long they were in a part of town neither of them knew existed. There was not much of a crowd but there were a lot of couples... same sex couples.

They both would have thought they had gotten lost if it wasn't for the fact that they saw (Y/n) in the distance. The two hid behind an alleyway and watched as (Y/n) walked to a nearby restaurant and waved at another woman. She was just as well dressed and well kempt as (Y/n).

"Hey (G/n)!"

"Hey (Y/n)." The two hugged and kissed each other on the lips before walking into the restaurant, holding hands.

Tamayo and Yushiro watched wide eyed. "Her boyfriend... is actually a girlfriend." Yushiro mumbled.

Tamayo nods then smiled. "Come on. Let's wait outside for them." She stepped out of the alleyway and stood outside of the restaurant, waiting with Yushiro. An hour later (Y/n) walked out of the restaurant, laughing, and talking with (G/n) only to grow pale upon seeing Tamayo and Yushiro. Tamayo and Yushiro just smiled, unbothered.

"If you have something to say about our relationship just say it." (Y/n) demanded, teary eyed.

Tamayo looked at (Y/n). "Well, I do have one thing to say." She looked at (G/n). "Take great care of (Y/n). Understood?"

(G/n) nods. "Yes ma'am."

"You don't mind?" (Y/n) asked.

"Not at all. So long as you're happy Yushiro and I don't care who you love. Now how about we go back to the house and talk. I'd like to hear about how you two met." Tamayo turned around and began walking to the house.

Yushiro followed after Tamayo. "I'll prepare some (f/d) and tea!"

(Y/n) and (G/n) smiled at that and held hands as they followed them both.

"Your mom is awesome!" (G/n) mumbled earning a nod from (Y/n).

"Yes, she is. I'm lucky to have her and you'll have an awesome mother-in-law." (Y/n) declared, eager to see what the future has in store for their growing family.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 35 11
This is actually just me thinking some ideas about kny characters getting shipped. I hope I won't write to much of Inoaoi and GiyuShino a lot (cuz th...
871K 19.2K 34
๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ โ•ฐโ”€ โžค a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ยฉ๐˜๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ข โ–ธ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
17.3K 358 41
๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†. ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป [ ๐—จ ] /หˆ๐—ธ๐—นรฆ๐—ฟยทษ™ยท๐˜ฬฌ๐—ถ/ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ...
36K 329 17
Taking Requests Some: smut fluff Angst Disclaimers: None of these one shot story are linking with the actual story line. I...