𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➳...

By innieekitty

╰┈➤ 愛┆𝐀𝐈 / 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛�... More

❥002
❥003
❥004
❥005
❥006
❥007
❥008
❥009
❥010
❥011
❥012
❥013
❥014
❥015
❥016
❥017
❥018
❥019
❥020
❥021
❥022
❥023
❥024
❥025
❥026
❥027
❥028
❥029
❥030
❥031
❥032
❥033

❥001

11.3K 166 491
By innieekitty

         ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
3rd person p.o.v :
" y/n ! "

Mikasa Ackerman was waving her hand desperately in the hope of getting her best friend's attention. She had been waiting at the airport for about twenty minutes and had finally seen her .

" y/nnnnnnn "

The e/c of y/n l/n eyes twinkled with joy and she quickened her pace
Her h/l h/c hair was waving behind her as she approached Mikasa , she was dragging behind her a large f/c suitcase, adorned with a multitude of key chains .
" here you are finally ! " yelled the raven haired girl " I missed you so much ! "

" I had trouble finding my suitcase " y/n sighed smiling a bit .

" but it's not a Normal one though ! "
The girl's smile widened, she brought her luggage to her side then lowered the handle.

" no that's for sure "

The two girls looked at each other, and in the same instant and the same movement, they hugged each other strongly .

" I missed you too Mika , one year , it's been so long " y/n muttered trough the black locks .

" well , it was a good opportunity to visit the United States , you couldn't simply miss this opportunity "

Y/N separated from her friend and responds

" maybe , but I really wanted to see you ! I missed you guys so much that I couldn't bear it sometimes ! Finally , it's over ! I'm very happy to be back home , even if it was amazing there "
The h/c-ette spoke in a lively voice and a joyful tone , even if these dark circles betrayed her fatigue .

Her features were tired and her hair was messy , who was just tied in a ponytail .
She was not wearing makeup , but her natural charm was clearly present , and her smile lit up her face , she was wearing a white tank top with Jean shorts .

" I'm so happy to see you again y/n , and thank you for all the letters that you sent me back then " Mikasa exclaimed

" oh yes... I completely forgot about 'em " y/n giggled

" I don't know how you can forget about 32 letters " Mikasa sighed " you can be really crazy sometimes "

But she felt happy to have been informed of the smallest details of her friend's trip and to keep in touch with her , and even if they were chatting by e-mail , nothing changed the fact that Mikasa was waiting impatiently for her friend's letter , she was indeed very excited when receiving them and even pinned them in her bedroom's wall , right next to the pictures and memories that she had .

" Annie didn't came ? " y/n asked suddenly , looking left and right in search of a certain blonde .

" oh eum.. No.. I think that she's with pieck " Mikasa hesitated .

Pieck is Mikasa's little sister , she's the same age as Annie . Being neighbors , the two girls were always meeting in each other's house .

" she didn't see her sister for a year and she's hanging out with her friend the day she came back ?? I can't believe it " y/n hissed , pouting .

" well , in the time being , they are so fond of watching that singer.. I forgot his name.. Well never mind ! Do you want me to drop you off at your place ? "

" yes please ! " the girl said .

She grabbed her suitcase and followed Mikasa , her f/c converses didn't make any noise on the ground , her eyes traveled the place one last time , she suddenly felt a wave of nostalgia hit her , thinking it will be the last airport she will be in , at least in a while..

Her eyes trailed over to the huge clock who was showing the worldwide hours . Automatically , her eyes stopped at New York clock and recalled her memories of what was she doing at this hour there the last days.

The exit showed in her vision , so she gave up .
Outside , the weather was nice and cool , few clouds blinded the luminosity , but the sun kept sending it warm rays of light making the cars shine with its reflect .

Mikasa's Mercedes seemed to wait patiently in a corner of the huge parking . Y/N was surprised at how mikasa's was able to drive a car at such a young age , she was only 17 .

" you spent a lot of time in USA " Mikasa joked while grabbing her car keys from her bag . "

There was a law allowing minors who are under age by one year to drive . And as I had my license from the first try , I can drive , but only in Japan , unfortunately I can't when I'm a foreigner "

" anyways , I really like your car dude , did your parents pay for it ? "

" half 'an half ! " the ravenette exclaimed . I had to do part time jobs that mostly were baby sitting , but the result as you see is positive ! And it was thanks to you , your regular clients kept their kids with me when you weren't here , so it means that this car is yours too ! "

She laughed , and her warm laugh sent wamrness in the air of this evening . Y/N nodded and placed her suitcase in the car's trunk , then , she made her way to the passenger seat .
" let's go ! "

Along the trip , they were chatting . Even with their long separation , they managed to catch up . Y/N was telling unforgettable experiences that she lived during her trip and Mikasa told her about what she missed during that time .

" and ymir and historia are a couple now.."

" Huhhhh ?! Since when ?? " y/n was clearly surprised by this news .

" hmmm.. 2 months I guess.." responded Mikasa .

" mann , I sure did miss a lot.." y/n complained

" don't worry , you'll catch up later " Mikasa reassured her " oh , here we are "
The street were lived the two friends was located a bit away from the center of Japan .

Y/N and Annie lived alone since their mother died seven years ago in a small appartement . Mikasa , pieck and their parents occupied the last floor in the building in front of y/n's . Mikasa's family had access to the roof's terrace . It was the favorite place of the two girls, they spent a lot of time there before y/n went to the USA .

" I'll let you undone your things , do you join me later up there ? " Mikasa suggested .

Y/N eyes trailed over to the terrace , It was one of the things that she missed the most , more particularly the nights were she chatted along with Mikasa on the roof , surrounded by fancy plants that her father bought .

" yes sure ! See ya ! "

Y/N grabbed her suitcase and entered her building . Her apartment , the 36 , was located in the 4th floor. But she didn't know what to choose , A dilemma now faced her.

'stairs or elevator ? Shit' she thought while pressing the button , she hummed a song of her favorite opening .
When the door opened , she felt excited to see her room , her bed , her belongings..

She inserts the key in the lock and unlocked the door , she turned the handle . Immediately , cries welcomed her , she furrowed her brows " Annie ? Are you here ? " she called, but no response .

" Annie ! " she yelled this time .
Hearing shuffling from the living room , She busted the door open and saw her sister , pieck and another girl sitting on the sofa , apparently very focused on a TV show .

" Annie ? " y/n placed herself in front of the spot . The young sixteen years old girl finally looks at her sister " oh , Hey y/n "

Upon seeing the questioning looks on her friends faces , she just shrugged " it's nothing , just my sister who passed a year in USA , can you move please ? "
Then , she focused on the show again.

Y/n raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms , but she stills moved from the spot .

" and now , let's welcome together the one you all were waiting for ! The leader of the group : Eren ! " the presenter spoke .

Now , the girls were a blushing mess , they squealed and fangirled .
Y/n rolled her eyes and left to organize her things .

Half an hour later , everything was settled and she joined Mikasa on the rooftop .

" surprise ! " y/n exclaimed giving four packs in her friend's hand .

" you didn't have to !" Mikasa whined and started to unpack the one on the top of the pile .
It was a red scarf .

" I thought that it will look great on you " y/n explained .

" it's amazing ! I really love it " Mikasa responded , happiness lacing in her tone while she was wearing the red fabric .
The second pack contained a big teddy bear wearing a t-shirt " Los Angeles "

The third one had a ring with a small diamond on it , and the last one was a book about London wonders that y/n found in one of the libraries in New York .

Mikasa absolutely loved reading , so she was very pleased , with that , she jumped in y/n's arms who was smiling and hugged her tightly " thank you so much my n/n , do you have my..? "

Y/n soon understood what was her friend meaning and her eyes widened . Her heart skipped a beat and she felt her cheeks burn.

" Ahahaha , I forgot it.... In my suitcase , I'll bring it to you t-tomorrow " y/n stuttered trying to ignore the weird look that Mikasa gave her .

" okay.." Mikasa was still questioning the comportement of her friend but she shrugged it off .

Y/n smiled nervously , knots forming in her stomach area . Mikasa was talking about a best-seller , her favorite book , that y/n had to have its author autographe who lived at New York , and she forgot it at USA..

She cursed herself mentally to have forgot such an important thing . She had to find a solution and fast .
She was interrupted of her thoughts when Mikasa clapped her hands together " hey ! We have a lot to catch on ! Let's discuss "

One hour later , the h/c-ette reached her appartement stressed to death .
'calm down y/n , I'll go to the library and buy the book, then I'll imitate the signature..yep!'

Reassured , she decided de go immediately to the library and buy the famous book . She took her bike and rode extremely fast to the nearest library .

'oh, there is quite a crowd today..' surprised , she entred the shop . Eventually , a very long line extended to the outside of the library . She had to push with her elbows to be able to enter and went immediately to the shelf where the book that mikasa's want was placed there .

" hmmm , how was it called already ? " murmured the girl " attack on titan , was it..? Yes ! "

She picked the book from the shelf and went to the checkout while reading the preview , she was so focused that she bumped harshly on someone and fell on her butt .

" hey , watch where you're going ! " she said rubbing the spot .

" sorry " a deep voice spoke . Surprised , she looks up and saw a young man who was at her age or a bit older , who was extending his hand to her . He vas very handsome with his long brown her tied in a man bun with babie-hair sticking out , a white tee-shirt where was marked " freedom " .

'fuck , he's gorgeous' she thought , but as if coming back in reality , she slapped his hand away and got up on her own , dusting her clothes . He had a big smile on his face " here " he gave her an autograph , she stared at him blankly

'who's this guy ? And why is he disturbing autographs ? Does he thinks that he's popular or some shit ?'

" ummmmm , not to sound weird or something , but who are you ? " she finally asked him .

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped " you.. Don't know who I am ? " .

The girl rolled her eyes and crossed her eyes " nope , should I ? "

He sighed and slammed the autograph in her hand , the contact of his hot skin with hers sent shivers down her spine .

" sorry , I gotta go " he excused himself before turning and walking away.
She was dumbfounded , the autograph in one hand hand while the book was in her other one , just who was this guy ?

         ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
First chapter of my second book ! It's finally here hehehe .
Sorry to keep ya'll waiting for this , I really do hope that you like the idea of the story though , I really had a hard time organizing my ideas .
Well anyways , welcome to " forbidden love "! I hope you'll stick by till the end !
Thanks for reading .
Ja ne <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 552 68
Here is ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
381K 17.1K 55
𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 a young teacher moves to the outskirts of the city with her husband meeting a peculiar broken boy who is a student of hers. Getting o...
20.6K 656 18
You transfer to a new school and capture the attention of Eren Yeager. However, his childhood friend Mikasa gets in the way... Eren Yeager X Black Y...