Whole Again - poly!feral boys...

By midwestloser

Some people might thinking having one boyfriend is a lot, now imagine having five famous ones! (poly!feral bo... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
thirty
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
forty
forty - one
forty - two
forty - three
forty - four
forty - five
forty - six
forty - seven
forty - eight
forty - nine
fifty
fifty - one
fifty - two
fifty - three
fifty - four
fifty - five
fifty - six
fifty - seven
fifty - eight
fifty - nine
sixty
new book!! + thank you's

eight

30.5K 748 660
By midwestloser

I wake up in the morning with Alex on one side and George on the other.

Last night actually went pretty well, so it was a quiet night.

"Morning, cutie.", Alex kisses the tip of my nose before rolling out of bed.

"Where are you going?", I whisper, raising an eyebrow.

"I have to shit.", he quietly giggles before entering the bathroom and shutting the door.

The door shutting makes George flinch awake.

"Damn it.", he mumbles, rubbing at his eyes.

"Sorry, bubs. Alex went to the bathroom.", I whisper, pushing myself up to press a short kiss to his forehead.

He lets out a small grunt, turning on his side to face me.

He puts a hand on my waist before slithering to my lower back and pulling me into his chest.

"Why are you always so cold? You're like an ice cube all the time.", he mumbles, his chin resting on top of my head.

I giggle, kissing his collarbone with my cold lips, trying to make a point.

He flinches away, making us both laugh.

"You're getting scruffy.", I tease him, tracing his jaw with a single finger.

"You like it.", I can hear the smirk without even looking at him.

"Shut up, you.", I mumble, my cheeks getting red.

"Heyyyy, cuddling without me?", Alex whines as the door opens.

I laugh as he flops onto the bed, scooting up next to me.

We rest in peaceful silence, and I'm almost asleep again when Alex clears his throat.

"Did you ask her?", Alex asks George.

George's breath catches, and I feel in his chest.

"Not yet.", he mumbles.

"Oops.", Alex mumbles behind me, burying his head in my neck.

I can feel the heat from his cheeks on my neck.

"Ask me what?", I start tracing random shapes on George's chest.

"Tommy wants to make a video with you. Like the ones he did with Clay's sister.", George keeps his voice low, trying not to show what he thinks about the idea.

"Do you think I should do it?", I ask, tilting my head a little bit to be able to see his eyes.

"Up to you.", he smiles, knowing that's not the answer I wanted.

I roll my eyes, making him laugh.

Alex laughs too, the laughter spreading between all of us.

"I'd be down.", I reply after thinking for a moment.

"You can play on my account. That way you have all my stuff, and you can kill him if you need to.", George offers.

"You're not gonna be in it?", I ask, slightly confused.

"I guess I didn't think about it.", he shrugs a shoulder at the suggestion.

"How about you be my bodyguard?", I raise an eyebrow.

"Hey, what about me? I'm pretty threatening.", Alex mumbles in my ear.

"You need to be the chaos causer like always.", I giggle, thinking to how many times he's died.

He laughs, rolling over onto his back.

"I think we should get food.", I mutter, pushing myself into a sitting position.

George whines when I get out of bed, but we all slowly find ourselves in the kitchen.

I lean against Sapnap's body as I watch Karl make oatmeal.

"You hungry, beautiful?", Sapnap asks me, holding out a slice of the orange he's eating.

I take the slice, taking small bites from it.

George passes out bowls of oatmeal, Karl squealing happily when he's handed his.

Sap hands me another orange slice, and I take it again.

It's nice to be hand-fed sometimes.

We all eat in peaceful silence, a muffled conversation happening from the TV in the other room.

My phone buzzes against my skin as I pull it out of my waistband.

It's a Discord message from Tommy.

Did they ask you about my video idea?

I smile at it.

Yeah, and I'd love to!

I send the message back, seeing the three dots pop up immediately.

I'm going to stream in like an hour?

Sounds great!

I close my phone, leaning my head back against Sap's chest.

"You're extra needy today.", he whispers, a hint of amusement in the sentiment.

"That a bad thing?", I gently tease back.

"No, no, no.", he shakes his head, kissing my forehead.

When they all start piling their dishes in the sink, I clear my throat to get their attention.

"Tommy wants to stream in a little bit, if any of you want to hop on.", I inform them.

Clay nods, a knowing smile on his face.

Alex smiles, and I'm a little scared to imagine what he could possibly be coming up with in his head.

"I might hop on later, I have a meeting with Jimmy first.", Karl gives me a smile.

"I have a video to edit, so I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. But I'll watch! Don't worry, I told Clay he can be your bodyguard.", George tells me.

"Same here. But I'll log on if Tommy needs a reminder not to mess with you.", Sapnap tells me, jokingly wrapping his arms around me in a protective hug.

I giggle as he lets go, pretending to gasp for breath.

Sapnap, Karl, and George each give me a quick kiss before they leave for the office.

Clay and Alex sit at their desks, my desk in the other room from Clay's.

"Are we gonna echo too much?", I whisper to Clay as we start trying to set up the mics and other equipment.

"Uh, it should be okay. You can use Sap's computer.", he shrugs, standing up and turning Sapnap's PC on.

I open Minecraft, logging in with my own username and password.

"Hey, Dream. Quackity. Girlfriend.", Tommy greets as we enter the Discord vc.

I laugh.

He's already using his streamer voice.

"Hi.", I tell him, feeling a little shy.

"What do I call you? I don't want to say girlfriend.", his accent makes the word sound even funnier.

"You gotta come up with a name like Drista, Tommy.", Alex tells him, laughing.

"Drirlfriend doesn't really sound good.", Tommy mumbles.

Clay and I both laugh.

"What about Mamacita?", Alex laughs.

The boys all start laughing.

"What about Gream? Like girlfriend and Dream.", Clay speaks up.

"Gream it is.", Tommy announces after doing his infamous laugh.

"It sounds so gross.", I laugh.

"Where are you, Gream? We need to meet up.", Tommy tells me.

"Uhh, I'm by a Target.", I tell him.

"Ahh Targay.", Tommy mumbles.

I stand there for a moment before I see a blond character with a red and white shirt bouncing towards me.

He immediately hits me.

"Hey!", I hiss, quickly clicking to continue punching him.

"It was a high-five! It was a high-five!", Tommy argues as he punches me back.

All of a sudden, my screen turns red.

"You killed me!", I gasp, secretly happy about it because I knew what was going to happen next.

"TOMMY!", Clay shouts.

Tommy screams into his mic, and I see him sprint away on my screen.

I respawn in my house.

I open the door, just in time to see Tommy running by with Clay in hot pursuit.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!", Tommy chants as he tries to escape Clay.

"Gream! Get him off of me!", Tommy begs me.

"He's my bodyguard. You killed me, you get killed.", I laugh.

"NO!", Tommy screeches.

TommyInnit hit the ground too hard while trying to escape Dream

I start laughing as Tommy spawns underneath me in his house.

"I see you're my neighbor.", Tommy deadpans as he runs past again, probably on his way to get his things.

"Yeah. You weren't using this land, so I took it.", I shrug.

Tommy successfully collects his things.

Him and Alex take a few minutes to screw around as Clay helps lead me to where they are.

"I have a question for you.", Tommy's character looks at mine.

I look at Clay, him shrugging.

"Okay?", I'm a little nervous for the question.

"So, you're like dating all five of those idiots, right?", Tommy asks me.

"Hey!", Alex hits Tommy's character.

"Yeah. What about it?", I let out a nervous giggle.

"Which one of them has the biggest dick?"

"TOMMY!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 1.8K 34
A famous streamer, Dream, lives alone. Sometimes it gets lonely though. He wishes to have some spark in his life, something that will make his life a...
18.2K 316 15
Love story with all our favorite feral boys. All the information you need is in the first part. I'm shit with summary's so just read it, warning I do...
1.6K 63 9
This is primarily DNF but on the off chance people read this, I'm happy to do any ship both I and the people within the Feral Boy's (or whatever thei...
12.1K 299 21
In which Willow & George have been dating since high school Or In which a couple decides to add his best friends into their relationship