falling for you | emily prent...

By ssaprentisswife

y/n starts to fall for her coworker emily prentiss but she knows she could never feel the same way so she mad... More

Long story short
A new case
Roomates
Fallingforyou
I wanna be yours
Can i kiss you?
Party pooper
You love me?
yellow
Firsts
Really?
Somebody else
cherry wine
You're so beautiful
Apocalypse
I've missed you
Welcome back
turning page
You make me happy
505
Im so sorry
I promise
I always feel better when im with you
Blackbird
I miss you
Back home
girlfriend
I'm sorry
Falling in love
I love you
The night we met
It's beautiful
We can't do this anymore
how could you do this?
Emily
please don't hate me
starting over
dans le noir
you okay?
promise
breathe
feel better?
sign of the times
welcome home
new case
you cant be serious
I'm yours and you're mine
pretend
better?
date night
bad luck
rhiannon
long story short 𝑤𝑒 survived

Eyes only on me

2K 34 32
By ssaprentisswife

Emily's pov:
it was completely dark in the room. Your knees were on the freezing cold tiles underneath you not helping your already trembling body. Your hands were behind your back, tightly tied together with some sort of rope that dug into your skin, leaving a burning sensation.

You could feel your breathing starting to quicken and your heart pounding out of your chest as you heard footsteps coming your way. You were too weak to move at this point. You were dehydrated and hadn't eaten anything in days and you could feel your bruised ribs every time you took a new breath.

"Awh look at you Ems all tied up and pretty, just like you used to like" you heard a voice say in a mocking voice that made your blood boil in your veins.

"Maya" you growled in a low tone.

You could feel her breath against your skin making you jerk away, not getting very far because you were tied to a pole. You felt a sharp blade under your chin, making you tilt your head up. "Oh Ems, don't you know better than trying to leave again?" She said dragging the blade down to your cleavage.

"I'm not scared of you" you spit out trying to not show any fear because you knew that wouldn't do you any good. She ignored your words and turned on a light so you could see her leaning over you.

"And who's the little slut you're always hanging out with hm?" She asked continuing to drag the blade down your body.

"Dont you dare call her that" you said raising your voice, no longer able to keep your calm.

"Don't worry babe, I'll take care of her" she smiled making your heart drop at her words. She was going to hurt y/n, and there was absolutely nothing you could do to stop her.

-

"Em?"

"No please dont!"

"Emily!" You heard a voice say pulling you out of your sleep. You were gasping for air as you sat up in the bed trying to control your breathing. You felt a hand being place on your back, rubbing slow circles to help you calm down.

"Are you okay?" She asked as your eyes met hers. You could see her worried expression on her face as she took your hand in hers, interweaving your fingers.

"Just a nightmare" you sighed burying your head in your arms. In a second you felt arms wrapped around your body, holding you tight. "Shh it's okay, you're okay, it was just a dream" she whispered soothingly in you ear while she held you close. "I-I c-an't b-breathe" you chocked out feeling a sudden panic when your throat started to close up. She quickly unwrapped her arms from your body and sat in front of you as you were gasping for air. Your eyes started to wander around the room and your vision became blurred. You could hear ringing in your ears and a muffled sound of your girlfriends worried voice telling you to calm down.

"Em"

"Baby your having a panic attack. It's alright I'm here, I've got you but I need you to keep your eyes on me" you heard her say as her voice got a bit clearer. Your eyes found hers after a few seconds and she held your hands in hers, gently rubbing them gently to let you know she was there.

"Keep your eyes forward, eyes only on me" she spoke holding your gaze with a soft expression. You nodded slightly desperate for air.

"Okay good, now I need you to take deep breaths with me" she says in a calm tone, her eyes never leaving yours. You did as she said, breathing in and out slowly, matching her breathing pattern. After a few minutes you managed to calm down and your breathing went back to normal. She once again wrapped her arms around you, carefully this time to make sure you felt comfortable.

"How do you deal with that?" you whispered into her embrace. You had never had a panic attack in your life and to think that y/n had dealt with them for years made your heart drop. You never understood how bad it actually was until you experienced it yourself and you couldn't believe how strong your girlfriend was because you definitely
could not handle that multiple times a week.

She pulled away carefully giving you a soft smile. "I don't Em, It just happens" she said stroking your hair.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked carefully looking into your eyes.

"Not really...if that's okay" you whispered feeling yourself being on the verge of tears.

"It's okay Em but I'm here for you, you're not alone, okay?" She said softly caressing your cheek. God you were so lucky to have such an amazing and understanding girlfriend you thought to yourself.

"Thank you" you smiled.

You watched her as she got up from the bed and grabbed her phone on the night stand to check the time. "It's only 5 am, we don't need to be up for another hour and a half. Do you want to sleep a bit?" She asked in a soft voice.

"I don't think I can go back to sleep" you answered honestly. You didn't want to go back there, to that dark room with her, you couldn't.

"Alright how about we go and make some breakfast then?" She proposed. You nodded in agreement and she took your hand and pulled you up from the bed, leading you into the kitchen.

Y/N's pov:
You walked into the kitchen with Emily following behind you.

"What do you want for breakfast?" You asked turning around to face her. She smirked and backed you into the kitchen counter, leaning into your ear whispering "you". You rolled your eyes and pushed her away gently. "Good try"

You started making some oatmeal while Emily watched you. When you were done you divided it into two bowls and diced up some fresh strawberries to put on top along with a drizzle of honey. You both grabbed your food and sat down to eat it. You watched as she took a bite "Mm that's really good" she smiled taking another bite of the oatmeal.

You both ate in silence. It wasn't the uncomfortable type of silence, it was comfortable somehow, calming. You started thinking about the note and the text Emily had told you about. You knew you had to do something about it because if this Maya was really threatening her then god knows what could happen. You glanced over at Emily who was reading some magazine that she had found on the table. You sighed, trying to catch her attention.

"Maybe we should tell the team?" You said making her look up from the page she was reading.

"y/n...i don't know" she replied, uncertain if it was a good idea getting anyone else involved. "Can we just keep this between us for now?" She asked, giving you that look that made you soft inside, a look you had a hard time resisting.

"Fine, but you have to tell me if you get any more threats, no more lying" you said in a serious tone.

"Okay" she said in a low voice, looking into your eyes.

"I mean it Emily" you said, letting her know you were being serious by using her full name instead of the nickname you always called her. You rarely called her Emily other than when you were mad at her or having a serious discussion and she knew that of course.

"I know" she sighed, placing her hand on top of yours.

-

It was now later in the day and you both had made it to work hours ago. You were sitting at your desk, working on yet another case file. You were bored out of your mind and eager to finish up your work and go home but you had a few hours left so you decided to grab some coffee from the coffee machine. You got up and were met by Spencer who was pouring himself a cup of the dark liquid.

"Hey y/n" he smiled as you approached him.

"Hey Spence, how are you doing?" You asked returning the smile. He finished putting the coffee into his cup and put it down on the counter. "I'm doing alright, how are you doing? You know with the whole Emily situation?"

You panicked at his words for a second thinking that he was talking about the threats but then you remember that no one else but you and Emily knew about them, making a feeling of relief wash over you. "We're alright, I was overreacting" you answered giving him a reassuring smile.

"I'm happy you worked things out" he said in a warm tone, giving you a nod as a goodbye before walking back to his desk. You watched him sit down at his desk, taking a sip his coffee before placing the cup on the table. Your eyes then wandered to where Emily was sitting. She was leaning over her desk, looking intensely at the work in front of her. She was biting on the pen in her hand, making it known that she was thinking. God she looked hot.

You pulled up your phone and texted her.

You
Stop looking so hot or I might just have to kiss you right now

She jumped a bit when her phone got the notification but soon enough she was grinning while typing a response.

Emily<3
I think I'll keep looking hot then :)

You rolled your eyes at the text message and bit your lip trying to come up with a response.

You
I would kiss you if we weren't at work....later ;)

You smiled to yourself as you poured your coffee and went back to your desk, shooting a quick glance and a wink at Emily before sitting down and continuing from where you left off.

The hours went by pretty quickly and you were now almost done with the work. Emily had already left about an hour ago because of some meeting with the landlord. You had texted her about fifteen minutes ago telling her that you would be home soon, but you got no response which you assumed was because she had turned her phone off.

Emily's pov:

Y/N<3
I would kiss you if we weren't at work....later ;)

You smiled at the text she had sent you, feeling butterflies in your stomach. You really couldn't wait to get home...

After a few hours you had finished your work. You were about to go over to y/n when suddenly you got a text message. You reached into your back pocket and pulled out your phone to see who it was from. It was from the same anonymous number that had texted you the day before.

Meet me at 7 in the park alley. If you tell anyone about this, bring backup or any weapons I'll have my people waiting for your precious little girlfriend at your apartment when she gets home,
see you soon Ems
- Maya

Your blood started boiling in your veins as you read the message you wanted to throw your phone out the window to make her go away but you knew she had other ways to contact you so there was no point. You had promised y/n to tell her about any new texts or notes but how could you? She'd hurt her and you couldn't risk it so you decided that lying was the better choice.

You walked over to her desk and tapped her on the shoulder "Hey, The landlord called about a meeting, something about electricity, boring stuff you know, but I have to go right now. I'll see you at home later, okay?" You said and she nodded in response, giving you a smile. You kissed her cheek quickly before walking towards the elevator and then walking out of the building to your car.

Soon you were standing in the dark ally where you were supposed to meet Maya. You checked the time on your phone, it was 6:59 pm. When you looked up again you saw a dark figure coming towards you. You saw her face as she came closer to you, the streetlight above you making out her features.

"You came" she smiled almost innocently despite threatening you three times in the span of 48 hours.

"You didn't give me much of a choice now did you" you spat out, not caring about being polite.

"You better fix that attitude Ems, it doesn't suit you" she scoffed stepping closer to you.

"I don't really care what you think. What I do care about is the fact that you threatened to hurt my girlfriend and I can assure you that if you lay one finger on her I'll make you regret it" you said coldly looking into her empty eyes. Her eyes used to be soft and full of life but she was different now not like the girl you once fell in love with.

"Awh that's cute, you being all protective of your precious little girl." She said mockingly, reaching out a hand to touch your face but you quickly snatched it away making her playful expression turn into pure anger. She grabbed your wrist, hard and pulled you close to her, looking straight into your eyes.

"I was going to play nice for awhile but since you decided to be rude, I will too. If you don't come with me and leave your little slut I will make sure she doesn't bother us anymore" she said raising her voice while digging her nails into your wrist.

You didn't know what to do. Fuck I should have listened to y/n and told the team about Maya you thought as you felt her nails break the skin on your wrist making you whine in pain.

"If I go with you...you won't touch her" you repeated.

"That's right my sweet Ems, I'll let the bitch live" she said with a smile plastered across her face. "It will be just you and me, like old times" she whispered in your ear. What were you doing? You couldn't just leave with her, you had a job and a family and a girlfriend who would lose her mind if you never came home.

"I can't go with you and you know that" you said pushing her away from you. Her smile faded and you saw the rage building up inside of her. She slapped you across the face, leaving a red mark after her. You didn't flinch, you just let her. She used to hit you before when you were dating, you never told anyone, not even y/n because you always blamed yourself which was dumb but you couldn't help it.

"Wrong answer" she said coldly as she pulled her hand away. Suddenly you felt someone gripping your shoulders and fabric being placed over your head, making everything go black...
———————————————————————————
This is just the beginning...

I'm gonna try to update every 2-3 days since I spend quite a lot of time on each chapter and I find it easier to work on them for multiple days to make sure they're a bit more detailed :)

Also tysm for 7k reads that's literally insane- I mostly started this book for myself as a distraction and I didn't really intend for so many people to read it 😳

Anyways leave a comment and a vote if you want <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 6.1K 43
Emily Prentiss runs into a special someone who turns her whole life upside down. What happens when a girl arrives at the BAU with no family at all, b...
71.1K 1.5K 41
"do you think it was easy watching you fall in love with her? you think my heart wasn't broken when i found out you two were getting married? i stood...
79.1K 1.2K 19
oneshots from my tumblr @sweetprentiss. fluff, angst, hurt/comfort, just about everything :) chapters with smut will be marked with * cover by @ssa...
29K 529 45
A new young agent catches the eye of a fellow blonde agent. As she try's not to mess up their fast new friendship, she slowly realizes she's falling...