Lose Everything(2/2)

Від MikushX

You're starving. Starving for fun, starving for satisfaction, starving for victory. As time goes on, you want... Більше

Prologue
Queen's Gambit
Sicilian Defense
French Defense
King's Gambit
Scandinavian Defense
Scotch Game
Trompowsky Attack
Danish Gambit
London System
Dutch Defense
Catalan Opening
Réti Opening
Vienna Game
Alekhine's Defense
Slav Defense
Benko Gambit
Tug of War
Dutch Defense
Emperor's Gambit
The Frankenstein-Dracula Variation
Truth
Vengeance
Trust
Sorrow
Deep
Darkness
Demon
Amity
Broken Heart
Trace
Grandmaster
Assemble
God's Gambit
Thanks

Lose Everything

42 6 2
Від MikushX

"Smile, because it confuses people. Smile, because it's easier than explaining what is killing you inside."

Joker

---

Mikush smiles and looks at them. He takes a small remote control and presses a button.

"Guys, there is the timer bomb here. If we do not finish the battle in 5 minutes and leave here, this building will be completely reduced to ashes. A little nervousness, the instinct of fear of death will sharpen your senses and the battle will be incredibly interesting".

Everyone took their weapons and looked at each other.

Suddenly they attacked each other in a second. Poseidon prevented Kratos from striking with his weapon, and Helios stood in front of Hades, smiling. It is clear that their goal is to prevent the boys from approaching Mikush. Hera attacked Artemis. Percy faced Mikush.

Hades: Persy! Be careful! He is very dangerous!

The battle began. Weapons were blown in the sky. The sparks and rattles of the weapons as they collide are a testament to how ruthlessly they fought. They are people who have been trained for years and raised to kill. They do every move instinctively, sharply, monsterly.

Eventually, Helios and Poseidon were severely wounded and knocked to the ground.

Hades: You have always lived by the orders of others. You have become weak beings deprived of your own ideas. That's why you are not important to anyone. You will be forgotten.

Helios and Poseidon smiled. They were very good friends. But in life, they always played by the rules. So, as usual, they left without achieving anything in life.

When Hades and Kratos turn around they saw that Percy wins against Mikush. Mikush suddenly fell to the ground. Percy thought it is a rare opportunity and quickly struck him.

Hades shouted: Stop! This is a trap!

(Music starts)

But it was too late. Mikush jumped with unseen speed and tore her whole body with katana. At that moment another shout was heard.

Hera: I'm really sorry Ari. I'm so sorry...

 Artemis fell to the ground. She had been stabbed by Hera in the heart.

The couple stepped aside and looked at them.

Hades and Kratos approached the girls lying on the ground, lost in thought. 

Percy is dead. Artemis is dead. 

Hades had lost the woman he loved again. Hades held her in his arms as he did a year ago. But his feelings are different. He could not feel the same terrible anger as before.

Mikush: Yes, come at me! I killed the woman you love. Hey! Why aren't you angry !?

Hades stood up quietly:

"No, I'm just angry". However, I know why you did it. You want to have the last fun. You want to fight against "Berserk Hades". But you know I can't be berserk! Because I'm changed. I value my family. You are my little brother. No matter how vile you are, I know why you do all this. I feel the clutter you live inside. This is a dilemma. There are two personalities in you. The good guy inside wanted us to be happy together. So you hid outside and watched us love each other. You had planned to die a long time ago, but you wanted to help us before you left. But the second devil in you wanted more. To be at the peak of entertainment. That is why you killed them. That is why you have done all this dishonor. But how can I hate you so much? You are like my little family. I'm angry with you. But my love for you does not allow me to go berserk. That's why I forgive you Mikush. Let's finish the game and not go further...

At that moment, Kratos shouts. - That's enough !!!

Everyone looked at Kratos. He cries, holding Artemis in his arms:

Hades! That is enough !! I'm tired of your ego! You always think about yourself! I also have feelings! I'm tired of hearing you forgiving Mikush! I am upset that you always compromise him. I do not forgive him! I hate him! All this is his fault! If there wasn't him, everyone would be alive. Otherwise, we would be happy! There would not be so many deaths! He is the cause of all evil and all misfortunes. He is the world's catastrophe. He is the devil! He is the antichrist! I loath him! I will not let him live!

Mikush dropped his sword and approached them. Opening his hands to the side:

"Come at me with all your might"! All these stupid emotions, words do not matter! Friendship, love, life, purpose - all this is nonsense! I'm tired of this life! I'm tired of playing! I'm sick of being alive! I do not want to be tortured every day while living! All these deaths in my hands are depressing me! It is enough to show the sadness inside me with a smile! So get rid of this nonsense and come at me! Finish this game!

Hades and Kratos stand up and quickly attack Mikush. 

This is the last chance. For the first time in his life, Mikush is emotional. For the first time in his life, Mikush does not do any tricks. He stands in front of them with complete sincerity.

Hades strikes him with Persephone's sword from the right side, Kratos strikes him from the left with an ax. Two incredibly powerful blows aim at the same target at the same time.

Mikush remembers. He remembers his childhood, the games he played with them at school. How he always enjoyed all of them. Now, this is his last game. 

Zeus died the same way. Was he also as refreshed and relaxed as at the time of his death as he feels now? Is this the last he is looking for? Death is coming to him. In the end, he can find peace. In the end, he can taste his freedom. He can get rid of pain and can relax now. 

A white light appears in the darkness. Now he can reach this light. And here is the end of the light ...

Suddenly powerful gunshots heard ...

Hades and Kratos fall to the ground. Hera appears from behind, holding a gun in her hand. Mikush looks at her in amazement. Kratos died immediately. Hades is breathing really hard.

Hera throws the machine gun aside and approaches Mikush. Hera is constantly talking, she is completely anxious. She asks Mikush what happened. Mikush looks at her but does not hear what she is saying. There is a ringing sound in his ear. It's as if all time is frozen for him.

Mikush looks at her calmly, smiles, and hugs Hera.

(Music starts)

Hera is very happy. In the end, Mikush feels close to her. There is only one person left in his life, and that is her. Maybe she can look to the future with hope. Even Mikush needs someone. They can be happy together ...

At the same time, there is a feeling of pain in the stomach. A hot liquid flows to her feet. Hera understands what is happening.

Tears begin to flow from Hera's eyes. She cries because she thought wrongly, what she has done to others so far, and because she can't help Mikush. She understands how Mikush feels. Sad, dejected, tragic. Mikush will be completely alone in this world. Lonely ... Without anybody...

Hera slowly slips from Mikush's arms and falls to the ground. Mikush stands with a bloody knife in his hand.

Hades says looking at him one last time:

"In the end, you did it. In the end, you won by destroying everyone ... I hope you will not regret it...

Mikush: My friend, I am Mikush. I never regret ...

Hades smiles with pity and closes his eyes forever.

There is completely dead silence. Mikush stands quietly in the middle of the church.

The alarm sound goes off from his watch. Mikush looks at the watch. The bomb has one minute left. 

He looks around quietly.

This is his victory. He won by controlling all figures. This was his last masterpiece...

However, now he is completely alone. There is no one to play with him anymore. He wanted them to hate him or kill him, but instead, he received a response of love and caresses. He wanted to play with them forever. But it's all over now. He has no friends, no family, no one. Just his own game and rules ...

Mikush starts laughing madly.

Laughs .. laughs insanely .. Cries .. cries helplessly like a small child ...

He is crying for the first time in his life...

00:30

00:29

00:28

What will he do now? What does it mean to continue? Is it worth living after no one here ???

00:20

00:19

00:18

What does it mean to exist in a world where no one can compete with him anymore?

00:10

00:09

00:08

Everything is meaningless, everything is boring.

00:06

00:05

00:04

Absolutely lonely ...

00:03

00:02

00:01 

.....

"How dear life is to all creatures" 

Aristotle

THE END

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.5K 308 120
Living nearly four hundred years apart, two brave young women born of the same soul face the harshest trials neither would have ever expected. Wheth...
393K 21.9K 76
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
1.1M 54.1K 71
Stood Third place winner in romance category of STARLIGHT AWARDS! Previously known as "Making her mine" "Get ready . You have only 20 mins". He order...
THE MYSTERY DREAMER Від Joy

Підліткова література

10.5K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...