Love Hates Me

By Roshnii_28

"Weird feelings as in, you like me?" Cedric asked me. "Maybe." I shrugged. "What the fuck is maybe, Kathlee... More

PREVIEW
THE DANCE
YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE
WE ARE HAVING A BABY
BEST FRIEND'S DAY OUT
SHORT SPAN OF TIME
TEACHER'S PET
COLD WAR
CHIRPIER THAN USUAL
THE LETTER
WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?
HEART TO HEART CONVERSATION
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT CRUNCH
I WANT A REMATCH
SHE WON'T BITE
THE GUY YOU LIKE
YOU ARE SCARY
SELFISH BITCH
BIRTHDAY WISHES
AFTER THE WILSON BROTHERS?
DRUMROLLS PLEASE
THE TRUTH UNFOLDS
OUR SAFE ZONE
CELEBRATION TIME ISNT OVER
A THOUSAND YEARS
WE CAME TO CONGRATULATE YOU
WE ARE DATING
I HAVE A DATE.
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HE DOES THAT
LIAM OR CEDRIC
I WANT TO LIVE
YOU'RE ENGAGED
BREAK UP
STOP PAMPERING HER
IT'S JUST CEDRIC, NOT A MONSTER
I AM TIRED
KISS ALREADY
AM I DISTRACTING YOU?
I AM NOT ANGRY
ARE YOU IN LOVE?
TELL THEM WE ARE DATING
I WANT TO REMAIN SANE
TELEPATHY
JUST A WEEK
FASTER TURTLES
I'M AMAZING AS ALWAYS
THIS IS DEFINITELY DRAMATIC
IT'S YOUR BESTFRIEND'S WEDDING
I DON'T NEED A SPY
IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN
LIKE FATHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON
FATE
BONUS CHAPTER

WEIRD CONFUSING FEELINGS

204 17 26
By Roshnii_28

CHAPTER 47 : WEIRD CONFUSING FEELINGS

We reached Noah's place. I got out of the cab and went towards the house. Something dropped on my head. I looked up and something came on my nose. I wiped it up. I held my palm and a drop of ice fell on my hand. Oh my god, snowfall?

"Where's the key?" I asked Cedric.

"Oh no." Cedric said. I raised my eyebrows. "I guess it's with Noah." Oh wow. Huge drops of snow were falling on me and I was stuck outside this fucking house.

"Really?" I asked. "You are fucking frustrating." I shouted.

"Kathleen, relax. I'll just call Noah." Cedric took out his phone.

"Relax? How do I fucking relax, Cedric?" I shouted on him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He said. "What is this even about?"

"You are the most irritating person, Ced. Ugh...why am I even bothering talking to you?" I said and started walking. The whole street was empty. It was just me and Cedric. Everything is so frustrating out here. I just want to go back home.

"Kathleen." Cedric shouted. "Where are you going? Stop." I could hear footsteps behind me and I crossed my hands trying to prevent the cold wind. I could feel huge drop of ice falling on my hair and shoulder. I brushed it off.

A hand wrapped around my arm and turned me around. "What are you so mad about?" Cedric said.

"Just ask this question to yourself." I said and removed his hand from my arm.

"What did I even do?" He asked, looking at me with his stupid fucking beautiful eyes.

"You know what, just leave me alone like you did in that party." I told him, trying to stay calm.

"Oh my god, is it about that? I thought you were with Noah, Kathleen." I rolled my eyes and started walking. Cedric came behind me and said, "I'm sorry, okay?"

I looked at him. I wanted to say so many things but I couldn't even form a simple sentence. "Ugh." I said and started walking. Cedric came towards me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He said. I turned around to face him and he took a step back.

"Just go to that banana-head and leave me alone, Cedric." I said turning around, my hair whipping Cedric's face. I was shivering from the cold.

"Banana-head...oh my god Toni? Wait, are you jealous?" Cedric said, holding me by my arms.

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous?" I said.

"Then will you fucking talk to me and tell me what is your problem?"

"You. You are my fucking problem, Ced. Your annoyingly beautiful eyes, your stupid face. The way you run your hands in your hair when you have something in that stupid mind of yours. The way you call me Cat-lyn instead of Kathleen because of that fucking accent of yours. I hate you Cedric Antonio Wilson. I fucking hate you. I hate the way you can say what is going on with me just by looking at me. I hate it that I have some weird confusing feelings for you. I hate it all." I said it all in one breath.

Cedric was silent. He swallowed and ran his hand through his hair. The snow was still falling on us. I wasn't feeling cold anymore in fact I felt hot with all the tension in the air. Cedric took a deep breath.

"That is a lot to take in." He muttered. "Weird feelings as in, you like me?" Cedric asked me.

"Maybe." I shrugged.

"What the fuck is maybe, Kathleen? Either you like someone or you don't. What the hell is maybe?" He shouted.

"I don't know, okay? I don't understand all this. I have been trying to push this feelings away, or whatever this is but I just can't because you have been... I don't you, yourself? Ugh. Why did I go to that party? Why did I took over mum's publishing house. If I wouldn't have I wouldn't have met you and everything would be so amazing. I wouldn't have to deal-"

And he kissed me. He fucking kissed me.

His hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. His soft lips moved against mine and I responded, my eyes closing. My hands went to his arms, which relaxed under my touch. I could feel his warmth radiating towards me. I pulled him closer. My heart pounding against my chest like a freaking hammer.

I just couldn't pull away from him even if I wanted to. I just don't want this feeling to go away. I felt like a character of a fucking novel. My hands went to his hair and I slightly pulled it, making him moan. I smirked against the kiss and he kissed me harder. His tongue swiped along my lower lip and I slowly parted my lips and his tongue entered my mouth. He tasted like coffee and the smell of mint surrounded him.

His hands moved from my waist and went to my hair, removing it from my face. His hands rested on my cheek and my hands went to his back. We were so engrossed in each other that I wouldn't care if anything happened around. A witch would come and offer me her powers and I would care less. I loved this feeling so much.

I could feel the shortness of breath and we simultaneously pulled away . His lips were hovering over mine and his arms wrapped around me. I could feel Cedric's heart rapidly beating against his chest. We were panting. We looked into each other's eyes, our forehead resting against each other's. His eyes were glistening. Even in the darkness I could see the details of his eyes. The yellow was visible more than ever.

"I...uh. I like you too, Kathleen." He said, trying to catch his breath. I closed my eyes and left a light peck on his lips.

"Look up." Cedric said. I looked up and saw a mistletoe hanging on top of us.

"Oh my god, really?" I said and started laughing and Cedric joined me.

"Coincidence." He said. I could feel my phone vibrating. I took out my phone and saw Noah calling me. I picked it up.

"Is Cedric with you?" He asked. Cedric's hands were still around me.

"Yes." I said. Cedric was looking at me.

"Why isn't he picking up my call?" Noah asked.

"Why aren't you picking up Noah's call?" I asked Cedric. 

"He called me?" He pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked it. "Oh yes. I didn't see."

"He didn't see." I said.

"Where are you two?" Noah asked. "And what are you so happy about?"

"I'm outside your house and I'm not happy about anything." I told him. Cedric arched his eyebrow and mouthed 'Really?' I playfully rolled my eyes and smacked him.

"There is an extra key below the second flower pot. I forgot to give you the key." Noah said.

"Oh okay." I told Noah. "Where are you?"

"I'm still at the airport." Noah said.

"Okay come back soon." I told him and kept the phone. "There's an extra key below the second flower pot." I told Cedric and he went to take the key. He opened the house and we entered. Cedric closed the door behind us.

"I'll go and change." I told Cedric and went to my room. I took a long warm bath and came out of the room wearing a tank top and a black sweatpants.

I went to Cedric's room and knocked but there was no answer. I slightly opened his door and entered. My eyes went to the desk where a black cover notepad was kept. I picked it up and ran my fingers through the cover. There were few papers spread on the desk. There were various scribblings on them. My eyes zoomed to the corner of a paper where in very neat and bold handwriting was written Kathleen. I picked up that paper and straighten it.

Warm arms wrapped around my body from behind. I leaned onto his hard chest, closing my eyes and inhaling the smell of oranges. His lips touched the crook of my neck and my heart skipped a beat. His lips trailed along my neck. The paper and notepad was taken away from me and placed on the desk. He turned me around and I kissed him. My hands were on his bare chest which was wet. His hands went to the hem of my top and he started wrapping it around his fingers, playing with it. I rolled my eyes under my eyelid.

I buried my fingers in his soft hair and his hands went under my top rubbing my back. I pulled away from the kiss. I got rid of my top and threw it. My lips met his again and the same feelings spread through my entire body like it was on fire. 

We laid on the bed with me on top of Cedric, not breaking the kiss. Cedric rolled me such as he was on top of me with support of his forearm. He pulled away from the kiss to catch a breath, both of us panting for air. He laid beside me, his arms under his head. I moved closer to Cedric, keeping my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating loudly.

"Ced?" I whispered. His hands went to my back. He started rubbing circles with his fingers which was really relaxing.

"Yes." Cedric said in his raspy voice.

"I saw my name on one of the papers there. Are you doodling my name now?" I said. He chuckled.

"You are not supposed to look through other people's things, Kath." Cedric said, looking at me. My hands went to the tattoo on his chest and my fingers started tracing the tattoo.

"So you were doodling my name all over your notepad." I said with a smirk. He removed a strand of my hair falling on my face and looked at me.

"No, I wasn't doodling your name." He said. "I guess you didn't see properly, the name I doodled was Toni." I slapped his chest lightly and he started laughing. The voice of his laughter ringing in my ear.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. He kissed the side of my forehead and a smile found its way to my face.

"Emma Kathleen Brown?" Why does it feel serious when someone says my full name? I looked at him. "I don't know if I should ask this or not but I want so I will."

"Go on." I told him, still tracing his tattoo.

"How do we take it frome here? As in what are we?" I looked at Cedric with wide eyes.

"Um...I don't know. What do you...like, what do you- okay I really don't know what to say."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I couldn't breathe. Wait. Did he just ask that or is this some kind of weird...uh why can't I frame sentences today. I nodded really slowly. "Say yes or no."

"Yes!" I told him. Did I really just say yes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 935 51
This is the story of Ethan and Kathleen. Ethan, is really grumpy and moody all the time. He ignores people who care for him and he never tried to be...
248 27 22
In the silent world of a reserved boy, a cheerful, famous girl shone like an unreachable star. His unspoken love for her was a beautiful dream, yet u...
925 31 53
"whatever you do it tickles my heart." Kathie Styles, sister of overbearing, over possessive yet best brother;and a famous singer, member of 1...
1.4K 119 20
One plane ride could change your life. SOPHIA RANDALL likes her routines. She plans everything, down to the very last second. And Sophia is content t...