๐”๐๐‘๐„๐๐”๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

Oleh K-KOZUMIZU

โ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‚๐€๐๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐Ž, ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐†๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐Ž... Lebih Banyak

๐”๐๐‘๐„๐๐”๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
01 โž  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
02 โž  "๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ, ๐ก๐ข๐๐š๐ง"
03 โž  ๐›๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ
04 โž  "๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ"
05 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง
06 โž  ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ
07 โž  ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
08 โž  ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ
09 โž  ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ
10 โž  ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐๐š๐ง
11 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐š, ๐ฃ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ง
12 โž  "๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ"
13 โž  ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
14 โž  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž (๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ)
15 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ (๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ)
16 โž  ๐š๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž
17 โž  ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
18 โž  ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐
19 โž  ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
20 โž  ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
21 โž  ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
22 โž  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐
23 โž  ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
24 โž  "๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ"
25 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
26 โž  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
27 โž  ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ
28 โž  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ
29 โž  ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž?
31 โž  ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
32 โž  ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž (๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ)
33 โž  ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

30 โž  ๐ก๐ข๐๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž

237 22 26
Oleh K-KOZUMIZU

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
hidan's fate ❞

*A few days later*

The official statement concerning the Akatsuki being known officially as a criminal organization comprised of S-Rank missing-nin and is the most wanted group in all of the shinobi world has been circulated rapidly throughout the world. You find it hard to accept the fact that these members were now wanted criminals. They ha contributed so much to find peace, the higher-ups just seemed to turn a blind eye over it. The fact that you can't see them as regularly as you used to really made you feel agitated and anxious over their safety and well-being.

You constantly agonized over their current welfare, about how they are holding up, are they going to be just fine and what if something bad happened to them. Overtime, doubts began to fret your mind and you felt worthless because there's basically nothing you can do about it, despite them being your former comrades which you shared a lot of memories together with.

To avoid any suspicion going around that you have any kind of correlation with all the Akatsuki members, you continued to carry on with your life, going back and forth between your house and the hospital and spending the weekends with Kumiko. This had become your regular day-to-day schedule because not only you're able to deflect the attention you might get if they found out you linked with the Akatsuki, it also ensured you living a life free from any conflicts and threads.

It was still in the middle of the day and the sun reached its zenith, igniting the world anew with such brilliance and radiant heat. You wiped a drenched of sweat from your forehead, walking to the café to grab some lunch and probably some cold water to quench your thirst.

You were about to resume your shift after your lunch when you heard a familiar voice calling out your name from across the hallway. Turning around, you could see her face was pale and her eyes glistened with tears mixed with fear. She ran up to you through the hallway, shoving people slightly out of her way.

"Kumiko?"

When she finally caught up to you, she was panting for air, like she was running all the way here from wherever she might be before getting here. She was breathing heavy, her hands rested on her knees.

"H-Hi-Hidan... He... Out there-" she blurted between her breaths.

"Take a deep breath, Kumiko. Say it slowly, I couldn't get you." You tried to calm her down.

Slowly catching up with her breath, she finally spoke. "It's Hidan, [y/n]. He's here. Outside the border. They're gonna kill him!"

"What?"

"He's been accused of killing a Jonin from the Hidden Leaf and now they're going after him. He's out there, [y/n]. He's been surrounded by a group of shinobi, battling for his life!" the woman spoke almost without pausing for breath.

You felt a cold, tingling kind of numbness spread across your face, into your mouth and into your cheeks. Every muscle of your body just froze and you just stared at her in utter disbelief, couldn't bring yourself to say anything or even respond to her after what she just told you. So many questions flashed across your mind at once too.

Killed... someone? Konoha Jonin? Why?

"[Y/n]! Can you hear me? [Y/n]! Say something!" Kumiko shouted at you after you didn't respond to her, shaking you slightly to awaken you from your heavy thoughts.

Your eyes moved back into focus and you fixed your gaze to her blue orbs.

"I... I gotta go. I need to- I HAVE to save him." You pushed your way past her and started to run towards where Hidan was. You heard your name being called up from behind but you just ignored them because at this point, there is only one thing on your mind, one thing you have to do. And that one thing was to save him. The one who you finally be able to open up your heart to. This time, you won't let the person you truly love slipped away again. This time, you were sure. You can't let him die. You can still save him!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Running through the forest with your sensory-type technique activated, you tried scanning for a certain place that has a mixed amount of different chakra gathered in one place to pinpoint where Hidan could be. When you finally found it, you ran as fast as you can, jumping from trees to trees, hoping you could make it in time. As you get closer, you spotted Hidan and a few other shinobi were battling among themselves in the midst of a glade somewhere far within the forest.

"Hidan..." you took sight of the silver-haired man. He's different. His skin changed its color to black and white, like some kind of paint that covered his entire body and he was holding something that seemed like a black rod with one hand and the other was holding his scythe, swinging it to the group of shinobi in front of him with his back against a tree. He was completely surrounded.

"I already told you, fuckers! I didn't kill that old bastard!" he shrieked, fury and agony roared through his voice.

"Then why are you running away from us?!" one of the shinobi asked and without further notice, they all charged towards him.

Hidan struggled to free himself from their grip and once they slipped and made a slight opening, he jumped backwards into the forest to make a safe distance for himself to gather himself together to fight them squarely. While he thought that luck was on his side, he didn't notice that there was another shinobi behind him, ready to strike him in his blind spot. And that person, the shinobi, had a clear path in front of him because Hidan still hasn't noticed him and with one single strike, he could pierced Hidan right in the middle of his chest!

The shinobi didn't pause for a second, instead he lurched forward, holding his katana that has chakra flowed into it and ready to impale the young Jashinist.

"HIIDAANNN!!!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

YOOO!!!! YOU ALL NEED TO SEE THIS

HOW CAN HE BE SO FREAKIN HOTTT 🔥🔥

hope you enjoy this chapter and take care everyone ilysm!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.5K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...
3.1K 110 15
Deidara comes from a background of pure violence and heartache. His parents, Murdered when he was only 3. His best friend, died of extreme illness a...
6.7K 153 65
You are always running for your life. That is, until you came across them. Once you meet them, you don't have to run anymore. You were safe. But all...
17K 650 30
Here is some love for Hidan! You hail from a small but powerful village. Your friends in the Leaf Village betrayed you and destroyed your home. Throu...