๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... More

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~

5.2K 243 129
By LamaXebecs

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

.

/

.

/

.

/

Chapter 37: Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~

.

/

.

/

.

"OI! WHERE THE HELL IS ITACHI?" Deidara scowls and looks at the calm Uchiha in front of him.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Your his cousin!"

"Your point is?"

"Your the closest to him here, un!"

"I am not. I would kill him if I needed to." 

"Un!" Kisame raises an eyebrow.

"It's not like him to be outside the hideout..." He narrowed his eyes.

"Did you do something to him?"

"I had nothing to do to him." Keiko takes a sip of her tea when Deidara slaps her cup to the ground, dropping it and breaking the glass.

"Where the hell is he?!"

"The cup breaking was unnecessary."

"What's going on here?" Pain enters the room with a glare that sent shivers down all of their -except Keiko's- Spines.

"Itachi is gone." Kakazu answers.

"So? Hes allowed to leave the base."

"But theres no sign of him! None of us saw him leave, either! Not even Zetsu!" He looks at Zetsu who nods.

Pains eyes suddenly sharpen and his chakra spikes.

"Everyone, search for Itachi. NOW!" Immediately, they all scatter, including Keiko who calmly runs down to his room, slamming it open.

Nothing.

The bathroom?

Nothing.

The Yard?

Nothing.

Not in the living room. Not even a single trace.

...

Their plan was a success.

The anger and slight panic in the leaders eyes sent such satisfaction to her core, though it dimmed once his piercing gaze fell on Keiko, and he used Bensho ten'in to grab her neck and choke her.

"Where is he?" She raises an eyebrow, holding his wrist that held her neck.

"I don't know." He squeezed harder with the harshest glare set on his face.

"Where. Is. He." She coughs lightly.

"I-I'm unaware..." Tobi drops in beside pain.

"Tobi thinks Itachi left!" Pain understood the warning and dropped Keiko who coughed and held her neck.

"If I find out you had anything to do with his escape..." He glares at her.

"I will kill you." He walks out of the room.

"We don't have time for this...We need to focus on capturing the tailed beasts...Itachi doesn't know anything crucial about us. If you encounter him, kill him and bring his body back. Is that understood?" Keiko snarls at him and nods as do the other members.

"I can finally kill Itachi...!"  Deidara mutters with a bright grin while Kisame frowns.

'Only person I didn't hate...I guess your cousin isn't too bad...' He picks up the younger Uchiha by the back of her collar and places her on her feet.

"Oi. Try not to annoy Leader-Sama anymore."

"Hn." He sighs and walks away, preparing for his mission.

Keiko lets out a huff of air in relief, and clenches her fist.

'How are you doing, Jutei?'

---------------------------------------------------

----------------

-------

.

.

.

.

"Aniki..." Itachi freezes, staring at the boy from the hokages office.

A sudden punch to his gut causes him to hunch over as a force collides with him, revealing his brother crying on his shoulder.

"What the hell...! Why!?" Itachi hugged back, tears running down his face.

"Why would you leave me?!" 

"I'm sorry, Otouto..."

"Sorry isn't enough! I suffered for so many years, only to find out my whole life was a lie!" Tsunade Scrolls through the report given to her by Keiko from Itachi, her head nodding in approval as another figure enters the room and his eyes widen in shock.

"Itachi...?" Kakashi instantly grabs a kunai and appears beside Tsunade.

"Stand down, Kakashi."

"But, m'lady-!"

"Stand down!" He lowers the kunai but still keeps his guard up.

"Itachi Uchiha, is a shinobi of the leaf..."

"What?!"

"Take a seat Kakashi...This is going to take a while."

.

.

.

.

.

.

The silver haired Hatake slowly opens his mouth, his Onyx eye wide in shock and anger.

"So that's it...?"

"Huh?" 

"That's why Keiko left?" Tsunade stiffens.

"Of course you would find out." He slams his hands on the table.

"She's just a kid!"

"She is a shinobi."

"Did you even give her a choice?!"

"Of course I did! She willingly left!" He runs a hand through his hair.

"Listen Kakashi. Your not to tell a single living soul of her mission. All the other jounin and Chunin will be notified about Itachi's return, the citizens dont know who he is so we wont speak to them. Is that understood?"

"...Yes, Lady fifth." Itachi bows towards his senpai.

"Keiko is doing fine." Kakashi looks at the man.

"What do you mean?"

"She's gotten extremely powerful, and can likely survive or beat any opponent." Itachi frowns.

"Although..."

"Although what?"

"She desires to fight you." His mouth pulls into the shape of a small O and he blinks several times.

Pointing at himself, Kakashi furrows his brows.

"Why...Me?"

"Because she can't sense your chakra." 

"What?"

"I don't think she's aware, but not feeling someones chakra makes her anxious and angered." Tsunade sighs.

"Stay clear of her, Kakashi."

"I couldn't possibly do that, M'lady." She pinches he bridge of her nose.

"Of course you wouldn't..." She looks at Sasuke.

"Why aren't you shocked?"

"I've...Uh...Known." He flinches at Kakashi's glare.

"You knew?!"

"She told me not to tell anyone!"

"Tsk!" Itachi sweatdropps.

"I think we should...Get going..." Sasuke grabs Itachi and flickers away from the room.

Kakashi clenches his jaw and looks at the Hokage who stares back.

"I get that your angered, but this was a mission. And as a shinobi, you should understand her position and duty."

He sighs.

"I do."

"Good. If you'll excuse me, I think we should prepare to welcome Naruto." A small smile slips onto Kakashi's face.

"Yes...Yes, we should."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Looking at the house in front of her sadly, Keiko enters.

"Tadaima..." She looks at the dusty house, summoning clones to clean it while she visits her family grave.

"Otou-Sama...Okaa-Sama...Otouto...Ojji-Sama...Imouto..." She clenches her fist and runs a hand through her hair.

"It's been a while. I think you can tell my speaking pattern has changed." She clears the stones and places a few flowers on the ground.

"I've become stronger, and taller, and more mature. I'm 5.7 now. I can use my mangekyou in many different ways. I have mastered many ninjutsu, killed many shinobi, though that one i'm not so happy about..." The rain trickling down her head, even though it was morning, and her clothes turning wet and damp.

"I still can't figure out why I'm unable to sense Kakashi Hatake's chakra...It annoys me greatly." She sighs.

"First time in years, and I can barely think of anything to tell you." She placed five boxes down, all having a few object that each person loved.

"I bought you an Icha Icha volume, father." She chuckles.

"And for you, Mother, I brought a watermelon. Your favorite fruit." She places another box onto the next grave.

"For you, grandfather. A simple hat, filled with your memories and love."

"And you brother, I have brought the book of fire jutsus you had begged me to let your borrow." She places the final box on her mothers grave again.

"And for you..." She clenches her teeth.

"...My unborn sister. A book of love for children. A book that will show you how I felt when you were going to be born...Something I haven't felt since the day you and mother died." She stands up and turns away.

"It was great visiting you all...But...I'll return one day. And once I do, Orochimaru will be dead."

Turning around, she walks into the house and begins searching. Searching for possible hidden rooms, and thankfully, finding one.

Pressing the button, the stone door slides open revealing a few tablets, one labelled "FEMALES"

And the other "MALES"

Then a third labeled "MIXED"

Keiko raises an eyebrow and approaches the one titled 'MALE', picking it up and examining it.

"The curse of hatred, a curse bestowed upon those who possess Uchiha blood." She huffs.

"I know that." She flips to the next page.

"But for some reason, after Madara, no man of our family has ever been cursed with this form of hatred, and instead, unlocked their Mangekyou through pain. They embrace and challenge this pain, passing down their will to their children." She blinks.

"The three colours of the possible susanoos in this family are, blue, red, and light purple." She raises another eyebrow.

"I have blue..."

"A prophecy has been bestowed upon our family, one of which we have been told will bring a great change to the shinobi world. Good or bad, we are not sure. All that we know, is a child will be chosen, and it is our duty to train them. This child will have similar eyes to Madara and they will possess the ability to control the hours and minutes..." Her eyes grow wide.

"That's...That's me..."

"To whomever this child is born to, it is your duty to train them. Though, take caution, for this child will be a true Uchiha."

"If this prophecy child has a child of their own, but also possess the curse of hatred, their hatred will completely fade and be replaced with love. This child of theirs will be their light, along with their loved one." She squints her eyes and bites her lip.

"Onto, the next..." 

FEMALE.

"Now, the females of this family are different. So far, each one has experienced the curse of hatred. Willingly or not. The only way they are pulled out of this hatred, is usually by their significant other, or by someone they truly love and care for. Many times they can overcome this hatred themselves, but find themselves not wanting to." 

"How...Do I get rid of it?" Keiko turns the page.

"Fortunately, this is not the only way to overcome this hatred. For one, this female can overcome this hatred by finally accepting their loved ones death. Another, is to simply have all of their emotions removed and forgotten, though this may cause many consequences later."

"..."

"Though, if you are one of these females, and are questioning as to how you can find your significant other, or as we tend to prefer calling them, soulmate. You'll know once you meet someone who's chakra you are unable to sense, unless of course, their situation is different and they do not possess chakra. How you feel to or meet this soulmate is random, though once you do understand, your life is guaranteed to be better than previously." 

"What." Keiko drops the book and shakily stables herself on the wall.

"The." She clenches her fist, her mind picturing the silver haired man and eyes widening even more in disbelief and shock.

"Hell."

Chapter End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.9K 35
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—จ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ค ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™š...
241K 7.3K 31
The untold story of Akashi Miyuki and Murasakibara Atsushi. Do not get confused. This won't contain Atsushi becoming a Titan from attack of the Tit...
14.5K 160 50
Set in a bit of a hodge-podge version of the Marvel Universe, with the MCU acting as a bedrock, Peter Parker is an up and coming Big Damn Hero after...
375K 8.2K 142
Hiko is Naruto's twin sister. Despite being twins they are polar opposites, Naruto is childish, Hyper and airheaded while Hiko is Mature, lazy and i...