Jealousy > Marcus

By daddyissues202

Amelie is new to town, after her parents just got a divorce she feels lost and torn apart from her family. Wi... More

Characters
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
ANNOUCEMENT
TO BE CONTINUED..

six

2.3K 32 11
By daddyissues202

I've never been good with boyfriends. It always ends in hatred, tears and disappointment. I don't know exactly why I said yes to Alex, we will just see where it goes I guess.

Don't get me wrong Alex makes me happy, he's kind, sweet and very good-looking. Everything you would want in a boyfriend. But somethings missing and sometimes he's too nice, and I can't handle the compliments they make me want to be physically sick.

I make my way towards the bathroom upstairs in my room and clean the soap out of my eye. I turn the tap off and look in the mirror trying to fix my mascara.

The door behind me shuts with a loud bang. I turn, startled and see Marcus walking towards me with anger rushing through his face.

"Why are you in my house? You need to leave, now" I said not wanting Alex to come up and see Marcus. "Why were you sticking your tongue down Alex's throat? I thought we had something. Did sleeping together not mean anything to you? A part of me thought you were different but it turns out your just like the rest, just a desperate little slut who thinks she is above everyone else" he said with extreme anger. "Excuse me? I'm not a fucking slut. I don't know why you're so mad. We've known each other a day" I reply as Marcus realises what he had just said. "Yeah you're right, I don't know what just came over me" he clears his throat putting his hand through his hair. "Yeah, it's fine" I reply.  "Look um, I'll see you around" he says as he turns and climbs out the window.

I fling myself onto my bed and let out a loud sigh. Alex opens my bedroom door. "Everything alright? I thought I heard you talking, I'm not sure" he says. "Oh that was just me shouting about the soap in my eye" I lied with a fake laugh which sounded believable.

"Oh right, are you alright now?" he asks. "Yeah, I just think I'm just going to have a nap my heads a bit sore" I reply. "I'll let you get some sleep then, I'll see you on Monday at school" he walks towards me and gives me a peck on the lips.

After Alex leaves Amelie's house

I'm lying on my bed, staring up at my wall. Marcus seemed to care a lot and I felt bad with how I responded to him. Maybe I should text him.

messages
________________________________

marcus

hey, can we talk?

there's nothing to talk about

i'm sorry for how I reacted it
was really insensitive, I just wasn't
thinking straight. are we good?

yeah we good, idc you can
do what you want obviously.
it just took me by surprise
________________________________

Authors Note

Hiii, oh my word. I can't believe this book has over 100 reads I literally thought no one would read this. It might not seem a lot but it is to me, so thank you!

This is a really short chapter but it will get better, after the next few chapters the storyline with fall into place with the G&G storyline with the sophomore sleepover etc.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my book and please vote, comment and follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 4K 28
fool me with your lies + min yoongi.
41K 584 53
After her mother leaves for a mission trip with her church, Marilyn Rouse is left to travel to Tulsa. There she will be staying with her Aunt Elizabe...
914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
213K 3.8K 35
In which a girl meets a boy while exploring Started: february 10, 2022 Finished: march 22, 2022 Highest Tags #1 on Colbybrock on 3.30.22