๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ || ๐‡๐š๐ซ...

By _min_monrach_

What if the Potter family survived the killing curse? Peter Pettigrew was sent to Azkaban when evidence was p... More

๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 1
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 2
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 3
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 4
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 6
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 7
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 8
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 9
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 10
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 11
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 12
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 13
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 14
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 15
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 16
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 17
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 18

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 5

2.4K 55 30
By _min_monrach_

Madison King wasn't expecting anyone to be at her door on Friday morning at seven o'clock. The loud knock had scared her when she was making tea, at first she thought it was the mailmen since she didn't answer at first and she rarely got any guests unless it was William and his wife Penelope with their daughter or her and Shawn's parents. As the knocks increased she realized that it wasn't someone she knew and she was afraid that person would wake up Shawn.

""Hold on! I'm coming!" she turned the stove off and grabbed her wand just in case, she walked towards the door "Quit knocking! Might as well break my door-" she swung the door open revealing Sirius Black, James Potter, and Lily Potter.

Madison wasn't surprised to see Sirius, she had a feeling that he would be visiting her soon but she was also hoping this day would never come, she didn't know how to handle the situation or what to say exactly. She knew in the back of her mind that he would find out some way but she never expected it to happen and until it hit her when she saw him and Elizabeth interacting at the station.

Before Elizabeth or Lily could say anything Sirius had pushed his way in with James following right behind him giving Elizabeth a soft smile "Help yourself in you two" Lily gave her a apologetic smile "I'm sorry we couldn't contact you in advance but those two wouldn't listen to me, so I'm sorry for anything those two do or say" Elizabeth gave her a soft smile and allows her to enter before shutting the door.

She takes a deep breath before entering the living room "Would you guys like anything to drink? I was making myself some tea?" Madison asked with Lily saying she wouldn't mind while the other two said they were fine. She went back to the kitchen to prepare two cups while also trying to prepare herself not knowing what to say or how to explain. She knew that her daughter would never have met him, she stopped asking who her dad was when she turned six not knowing why.

As she entered the living room with the two tea cups and saw how much her daughter truly did take appearance after her father, she was almost like a miniature him but a little less reckless.

"Is she mine?" were the first words that came out of his mouth as she handed Lily her cup that she almost spilled "You could have worded it differently but get right into it then" James mentioned as he reached for Lily cup but she smacked his hand getting a small pout from him.

"Well? Is Elizabeth my daughter?"

"No" she said without thinking since those were the first words that came up in her mind that she just blurted it out but for a split second she saw the disappointment on his face "I didn't mean to say that, she's your biological daughter...I found out a couple weeks after we...well I'm sure you know the rest Sirius"

The room fell silent, Sirius felt his chest tighten and it became harder to breath. He took a breath in, running his hand through his hair and he didn't know what to say in the moment. Lily looked at James while he looked at her confused as he was biting into a chocolate cookie that had been on the table, Lily sighed and nudged her head towards Sirius.

He had a child, a daughter to be exact that he never knew he had or even knew existed until now.

"I don't think this a safe place for Elizabeth to stay at! I'm pretty sure your neighbor is a killer or in a gang!" he said, standing up "I mean, who has that many tattoos on their body! If I was alone I'm pretty sure he would have robbed me!"

Madison looked at him like he was crazy "What? What are you saying-"

Sirius shook his head cutting her before she could even finish "Not to mention the people that live in front of you! I'm pretty sure they're kidnapping kids, they had at least ten kids with them! This neighborhood isn't safe place for a child, she could get kidnaped or robbed"

She covered her mouth with her hand as a laugh escaped her lips and it confused the man across from her while Lily kind of found it funny but controlled her face expression "First of all she's not a child-

"She is a child! She's a year older than Harry-"

It clicked in her head who he was talking about before that it made her laugh again "Oh! You mean William that one with the tattoos? He is far from a killer or in a gang, he wouldn't hurt a single fly if he had too. He's a good guy and Elizabeth doesn't mind William tattoos, she even plans to get some herself."

"Now the neighbors who live in front of me are actually foster parents, lovely people. I bet you would love them if you got to know them a little better, I mean yeah some of the kids can be a little rude" Madison explained, taking a sip of her tea.

"Did you just say she's planning on getting tattoos? That neighbor of yours isn't a good influence for her" Sirius said clearly ignoring what she said, Madison sighed rubbing her temples.

"First of all, she makes her own decision. She's fifteen in case you forgot and she can talk or interact with whoever she wants as long they don't hurt her and I know them. Second of all, maybe don't be so quick to judge people since you should know who really are bad, after all your parents were bad people" Madison said, giving him a look, not liking how he was so fast to judge someone.

"They could be dangerous-"

She glared at him "Dangerous? Did you not hear what I said? You don't have nothing to worry about-"

"I have nothing to worry about? All I've been doing was worrying ever since I met her, since I saw her" Sirius said, clenching his jaw "She's not your responsibility, Sirius. We can pretend this never happened, you don't have to be her father and no one is forcing you to be her dad-"

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant? That I had a fucking daughter! A fucking daughter! For god sake Madison! Why didn't you fucking tell me?"

Madison and Lily both flinched at Sirius' voice. She placed her cup down afraid she might drop it "Why didn't I tell you? Are you really being serious right not? You're not actually serious are you?"

James coughed trying to hide a laughter that caught Sirius attention to his cough knowing the truth, Lily patted him on back thinking he was choking on the cookie when in reality he was trying to hold back his laughter since it wasn't the time to laugh.

"You broke up with Remus, slept with me, left the following morning and then two weeks...two weeks later you got back with Remus" Madison stated, raising a brow "Do you really think I would tell you? That Sirius Black would want something with me when I was pregnant with his daughter when he got back together with the love of his life?"

Sirius frowned "Ok, when you put it like that-"

"Not to mention I heard you guys were getting married, what was I supposed to do? Knock at your door and tell you? And what, be known as the women who ruined Sirius Black and Remus Lupin engagement just because I got pregnant from a one night stand? I mean I did try and tell you once, that I even went to your house but I wasn't since your security guard wouldn't let me" she told him.

"So you just gave up? You could have just came and told me!" Sirius said upset and Madison gave him a look "Did you not hear me? Your seven foot bodyguard wouldn't let me through, was I supposed to fight him or something Sirius?"

"So you pretty much gave up?

She scoffed, shaking her head "It was for the best, you and Remus were together so what was the point ruining that...it was the best for her to"

"But she's still his daughter" James said trying to make his voice sound more softer than Sirius "She's still Sirius daughter, he would have been there for her and you. Madison, she's his kid" Madison made a face, Sirius noticed it right away.

"Did you think I wouldn't have been there for her? For you?"

Madison hesitated "Sirius...you were twenty years old and just broke up with the love of your life. So, no, I don't think you have been there for her or me-"

"But I changed-"

"Your opinion, not mine..."

"But that still doesn't make any difference, I still would have been there, I would have helped you out. She's my daughter..."

"Sirius, no she's not. You don't need to have any contact with her, she doesn't need to know about you and I won't tell anyone about you being her father" Madison told him "No one needs to know, we could go back to our lives and Elizabeth doesn't need to know"

"Are you kidding me? Do you think that's what I'm worried about?"

"Sirius, you're not her father..." she said sighing softly, he shook his head "Whose fucking fault is that? I have a fucking daughter Madison, I have a child. Does she even have any idea-"

"No, uh she doesn't know...she knows that you left..." Madison told him quietly. Sirius felt his jaw open in utter shook "You got to be fucking kidding me? She thinks her father left? I didn't leave...I would have never left. I-if I had known...I would have been there..."

Before Madison could say anything they heard a voice coming from upstairs "Honey? Is everything okay?" Shawn came downstairs, they all turned to Shawn who looked confused before looking at Madison making sure she was okay.

"I'm fine" Madison said, giving her a reassuring smile, Shawn took the seat beside Madison wrapping her arm around her.

"So I guess he found out about Elizabeth? And seems like he wants to be part of her life right?" Shawn asked getting a nod from Madison, Shawn turned to look at Sirius who was already looking at her.

"So I got a niece? Could have told me at least, I get why you wouldn't tell Sirius but me? Come on I'm James Potter" James said trying to break the silence and the staring contest between the two, Lily sighed beside him and kept her mouth shut.

"You don't have a niece"

James ignored her and turned to Sirius "Well what's the plan? Should we head to Hogwarts?" Madison looked at him with wide eyes while Sirius nodded looking at him like he said the smartest thing ever.

"Yeah I'll get my car, I'm sure Harry would be happy when he hears the news" Sirius happily said, Madison looked at him with the same face expression and Lily sighed questioning who she married or befriended.

"Are you kidding me? You're going to Hogwarts now?" Madison scoffed in disbelief "You can't just go and tell her? Are you even thinking? Have you not been listening to anything I've been saying this whole time?"

"Why not? She's my daughter after all, I want to know her. We go there, tell her then take her out for food or something so I can know more about her. Afterwards, the two of us can sort out what we'll do, like holidays and summer-"

"Hold on, slow your roll. Does Remus know? Your husband know that you have a daughter?"

"Yea, I told him yesterday after James told me. He wasn't mad and knows that we broke up at that time and if anything he would be mad at you then at me, for not telling me. He thinks I should go apologize to Elizabeth for not being there, which is true, so James, keys?"

"And what do you think is gonna happen, exactly? You're gonna tell her and she's going to magically cling to you, Sirius? Sorry to burst your bubble but you don't known Elizabeth or how she's going to react-"

"And you know Shawn? She can't be that mad once I explain it to her-"

"Sirius, you don't know Elizabeth"

"But I want to get to know her, I've met her once, I've missed so much. Yeah it'll naturally be a big surprise to her but still, we'll figure it out" Sirius said looking at Shawn upset that she's jumping into the conversation.

"We all do. Marlene, Mary, Donna, Alice, and Frank already want to meet her" James spoke up looking at Madison and Shawn, Madison was overwhelmed "Is there anyone you didn't tell?" Madison asked, looking at Sirius until she figured out who they haven't told yet.

"Harry doesn't know, does he?"

"He won't. He's quite oblivious, after all he is James kid" James looked at Sirius with a hurt look "And what is that supposed to mean?" Sirius looked at James, that it wasn't the time to joke around.

"Sirius, listen to me very carefully not like you haven't been doing that but..." Madison tried to choose her words nicely as she could "Elizabeth, how do I say this, she doesn't take things lightly and she's going to flip out when she finds out and I'm sorry to say this but she doesn't like you or to be more exact, she doesn't like people that tend to think they're a bit higher class then the rest of us"

"That's not true, I'm not like that"

"Sirius you're famous in the Wizarding world, you all are. She's just a fifteen year old girl, she likes her life. I want her to have a normal life and not change because of you or because of your last name. The reason I didn't tell you because I didn't want her to be dragged into that, I've seen what the Daily Prophet does to you and the Potters, do you guys even get a moment of privacy?"

"I agree, it's not perfect" Sirius said, glancing away, knowing it was true and he couldn't deny it.

"Let me ask you something, Sirius, do you think Elizabeth would right away be happy when she finds out your father and knows the truth?" Shawn asked with Sirius turning to Shawn, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Well yeah I do, wouldn't any child be happy to know about their parent and knowing the truth-"

"Are you actually fucking kidding me right now? Do you really think every kid out in the world would be to know about their parents and find out the truth? So what're you going to tell Elizabeth you had a one night stand with Madison and she wasn't even planned to begin with? And that you left the next morning without saying anything and then get back together with Remus right away like nothing happened?"

"Why are you even saying anything? Your not her biological mom-"

"So? I might not have been her biological mother but I know Elizabeth more then you and I know how she's going to react. Elizabeth isn't going to take this lightly Sirius, so before you think of opening that big mouth of yours, maybe, just maybe get to know her first and then you can tell her" Shawn calmly said "She will find that easier to comprehend that rather than Sirius Black randomly telling her he's her father. Yeah she might get angry at first and wouldn't want nothing to do with you but she's an emotional kid. So don't get annoyed when she gets angry and doesn't want to speak to you"

"She doesn't come across as emotional"

"...you spoke to her for how long? A minute or two at the train station, I have known her for nine years, she's emotional. So get to know her first before you miss up your relationship with her. Look I get it we don't like each other but I want the best for Elizabeth, so make sure you think before saying anything that would break her or so help me I will hex even if I have to go to Azkaban"

Moments later Sirius and James were thrown out of the house after a few word exchange, while Lily once again apologized for the two before Shawn walked her out, telling her to not mind it.

"So I take it you didn't listen to a word those two were saying, were you?" James asked as they waited for Lily "Nope, all I heard was that she's my daughter James"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"How come you weren't at breakfast or in any of your classes?" Chloe asked when Elizabeth sat down between Ethan and Reggie "I was talking to Cedric and before you say anything, I didn't give him a chance and let me explain why" Elizabeth said looking at Chloe and Sidney who nodded.

"I know I said that I was going to give him a chance yesterday but I really couldn't bring myself to lie, good thing that he took it pretty good and wasn't upset by it, he knew that I was going to reject him but still wanted to take his chance" Elizabeth explained, hoping they wouldn't ask why she didn't go to her morning classes.

"Are you going to explain why you weren't at your morning classes?" Chloe asked, with Elizabeth taking a while to answer "If I'm being honest, I just didn't want to attend them and I wanted to make sure Cedric was okay after we talked" Elizabeth said feeling bad she was lying to her friends but she couldn't tell them the truth, not yet.

"Well at least you didn't lie to Cedric then with him finding out the truth later on" Reggie said seeing how no one was saying anything "Sorry we're pushing you to give him a chance" Sidney said apologized but Elizabeth shook her head softly, Sidney didn't have to apologize for nothing since she did agree of giving him a chance either way.

"I find it weird you two haven't done any pranks" Blake asked changing the topic looking at Reggie and Eliabeth "Who says we haven't done any pranks?" Reggie replied, swinging his arm around Elizabeth, just moments later a group of Slytherin's walked by covered in glitter or in feathers.

The six tried to keep their laughter in waiting for them to disappear before they broke into laughter "When did you guys do this?" Sidney asked when they calmed down from their laughter.

"Last night actually, when I knew you guys were fully asleep I went to the common room to meet up with Reggie and headed to that certain Slytherin group hang out spot. We spend the whole night setting up the prank were if they were to sit down glitter or feathers covered them complete and the only way they can remove it is a certain potion that we may or may not have, but let's hope Snape could make that potion only to find out he doesn't have the ingredients that magically disappeared from his cupboard" Elizabeth explained as the four of them looked at the pair shocked, surprised they pulled of the prank and didn't get caught.

"How did you guys not get caught by Flinch?" Ethan asked since the two would usual get caught by Flinch or a perfect patrolling "We had some help from the Weasley twins and Harry" Reggie said with them looking at them confused, they weren't surprised the Weasley twins would help them but how did Harry Potter help when none of them have ever spoken to him.

"I understand how the Weasley twins would have helped but how did Potter help?" Blake asked only getting grins from the pair "That we may not reveal but we do owe him big time" Elizabeth said leaving her friends confused on how he could have helped them knowing Harry never did pranks.

"Next thing you know Harry and her are dating" Sidney said jokingly with them laughing, only if they in the near future that a relationship would blossom between the pair "That's if Harry could keep a conversation going with El, when we confronted him if he could help us with the prank, he couldn't keep eye contact with her and talked to me the whole time" Reggie mentioned with Blake breaking into laughter, Chloe and Sidney looked at Elizabeth who nodded.

"Seems like Potter might a crush on you" Ethan teasingly said, Sidney looked at Ethan with soft eyes and Ethan turned to look at her when he felt eyes on him, giving her a soft smile "Shit, get together with him so you can inherit the money from the Potters" Blake jokingly said but only got smacked on the back of the head by Chloe.

"Blake! That's not a good reason to get together with someone!" Chloe lectured while Blake rubbed the back of his mumbling a few things under his breath "Wait this is good, you can ask his father if he knew anything about your father, wasn't he in that picture you got yesterday in the box?" Reggie asked, Elizabeth looked at him like he said the smartest person ever.

"Reggie this is why I love you!" Elizabeth cupped his face and kissed his forehead "But do you really think I should do that? Wouldn't it be odd if dad starts asking why?" she could always ask Harry for help but was it a good thing to ask him? Does his father even know who her father is.

"It doesn't hurt trying, I mean didn't you always want to know who your father is? Isn't that why you have always been searching for him?" Ethan asked looking at Elizabeth, she took a moment to answer.

"Yeah, your right Ethan..." Elizabeth said looking back at him, for a split second Ethan saw how Elizabeth's face expression changed when she said that but maybe he was imagining it and didn't say anything.

So I'm sorry that I took forever to update, I feel horrible for taking forever to update but I was having trouble to write certain things, mostly if it made sense or if I want to take it in that direction. I already have future chapters planned and I'm excited when I get to write them!!! Also thank you for everyone who votes or comments, it makes my day when I read the comment and it also makes me happy when I see people putting my book in their reading list!!! Also thank you for getting it to 1K views! I'll try updating more faster! And make sure you guys get plenty of rest, drink plenty of water, and if you haven't had anything to eat, go eat something even if it's something small, I'm proud that your at least eat something! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 151 18
Lola was a girl with a dark past that the avengers took in. What happens when her new family begins fighting, dragging her into the situation and he...
3K 416 30
"เถ…เถดเท’ เถ†เถฏเถปเทš เถšเถปเถฑ เท„เทเถธ เถšเท™เถฑเทเถธ เถ…เถดเท’เถง เถ†เถฏเถปเทš เถฑเท‘ เถฏเท™เท€เถปเทŠเทเท’... เถ…เถดเทš เถญเท’เถบเท™เถฑ เถดเท™เถฑเท”เถธ, เทƒเถฝเทŠเถฝเท’, เทƒเถธเทเถขเท™ เถญเท’เถบเท™เถฑ เถดเท’เท…เท’เถœเทเถฑเท“เถธ เท€เถœเทš เถฏเทšเท€เถฝเทŠ เท„เทšเถญเท”เท€เถšเทŠ เถšเถปเถœเท™เถฑ เถ…เถดเท’เถง เท…โ€เถ‚ เท€เท™เถฑ เถ…เถบ เถธเทš เถฝเทเถšเท™ เท„เท”เถŸเถšเทŠ เถ‰...
563K 27.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...