MY BEAUTIFUL BODYGUARD (COMPL...

By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

Zee Pruk Panich was one of Thailand's most prominent artistes. He came from a well-known wealthy family as we... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTORY
Saint Security
Meeting Thailand's Number One Star
You're Hired
You Are Not The Boss Of Me
You LITTLE FUCKER!
Selfish Prick
Kissed By His Beautiful Bodyguard
I Kissed A Man And I Liked It
The Suspect
Protecting Him
Threats
Running Around In Circles
The Stalker
Bloodbath
Revenge
Second Chances
I'm Jealous, Asshole!
Bratty Babies
I'm Jealous, Baby!!
Go For The Jugular
The Royal Decree
No to Boy Love or whatever that SHIT is!
You Stupid Jealous Jackass!
Family
Saint Junior and His Crazy Daddies
His Cranky Sulky Bossy Baby
Caught In The Act
Baby Zee
Daddies Night Out

We Are At War

2.2K 123 16
By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

"Mr Panich, we are done for the day. Tomorrow morning, we have to be at the Marriott Hotel Bangkok for Harper's Bazaar photo shoot, in the afternoon you have a lunch meeting with the managers from our talent agency and after that you have an interview at Channel 3." Miss Chairat informed Zee.
"Thank you. Can we head to Saint Security before we head home?"
"Sure, I'll inform Podd and Gawain."
"I need to stop at the bookstore too... Please inform them that." Zee informed his manager who left the hotel room.

    It was a busy week for Zee. Unfortunately, he still did not know whether he would get the part he had auditioned for. He smiled as he had a few more scripts given to him by a few other film companies that he had not read them yet. He knew that not getting one role did not mean that it would be the end of the world. He learned from early on in his career not to put all his eggs in one basket because one would never know what could happen. He had invested in a few companies and nor forgetting his own talent agency. He took his time to change his clothes. Saint too had been busy and they had not seen each other for more than a week and he missed his boyfriend. The last time they met face to face was when Saint came to his home in the middle of the night.

    Zee cursed the man because they had sex and the next day he was half an hour late to the shoot which was a big fat no no for him. He was never late for anything and because they had sex the morning of the shoot; he woke up late and went to the shoot late. He was embarrassed that his neck and body were covered in bites that he begged the make up artiste to get him ready in a private room. Zee was grateful that she was close to him and she worked tirelessly to cover everything. She also worked with the photographer whom Zee knew well to help him. Nevertheless, he too was partly blamed because it does take two to tango and the two of them were like horny teenagers who discovered sex for the first time.

When he was ready, he left the hotel room and when he got out; Podd and Gawain were already there. They accompanied him to the elevator and they told him that a group of his fans were waiting for him in the VIP parking area behind the hotel. Zee requested that he could spend time with them to take photographs and chitchat since he had not been able to do so for quiet a while. From experience, Zee knew his fans had been waiting a long time for him to finish work.

"Mr Panich, there are only us and 2 more bodyguards..." Podd cautioned him.
"Don't worry... I will tell them what needs to be done before anything." Zee smiled at them.

When they reached the VIP parking lot, Zee was happy that the hotel security had put a barricade of some sort between him and his fans. The moment he stepped out the screaming and yelling began. Zee smiled and waved at his fans. He actually missed them and he knew some fans had supported him every single step of the way. There were about 100 of them carrying assortments of bouquets ranging from real flowers to money. There were paper bags of things they had bought for him. He felt blessed. He slowly walked and talked to them. He would take the presents and souvenirs from his fans and handed them to Miss Chairat or his bodyguards. He did not care that he was tired or whether he was hungry.

    The hotel helped him with the souvenirs and presents in the end. They would send them to his management company and Zee was grateful with their gestures. They stopped at a rather famous and big book store before going to Saint Security office. He put on his mask, sunglasses and a hat before leaving the car. He knew where he was going and immediately found the aisle. Zee studied the books on the shelves. He snapped some photos of the books he was interested in and was glad that he got what he wanted. He was also happy that there was nobody around him to see what books he was interested in.  Zee was about to leave the bookstore when his path was blocked by an older gentleman.

"Excuse me Sir." Zee said and moved his body to the right to allow the man to walk past him.
"Mr Zee Pruk Panich." He stopped when the man called his name.
"Yes... I am... And you are?"
"General Yuthakon Udomkaewkanjana. I am Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana's father."
"Oh... How are you General." Zee offered his hand but the man ignored him.

Zee immediately could sense that something was not right. One of his bodyguards came nearer but Zee raised his hand stopping him.

"It's alright." Zee told the man.
"Leave us please." He requested and waited for his bodyguard to leave the two of them.
"How may I help you... General?" He asked.
"Leave my son. Terminate your security contract with him."
"And what if I don't?"
"I will destroy your career, your future and you." The General murmured.
"That is rather harsh..."
"Not when I want my child back with me." General Udomkaewkanjana stated.
"And I have no qualms destroying Saint Security and the people around him too." He continued.
"General Udomkaewkanjana, how sure are you he will go back to you?" Zee questioned him.
"I will make sure that he will." The General answered.
"He is just happy where he is General... He is working with people who care and respect him... He is surrounded by people who love him." Zee reasoned.
"Do you love your son?" He asked The General.
"You have no right to ask me such question."
"And you have the right to decimate and crush everything he has worked so hard for because of... His sexuality?"
"It is an abomination." The General sneered.

Zee smiled at the older man.

"One thing I learn from my life... We can find our own families and people who can accept us when our own families turn their backs on us. My father turned his back on my mother and my family when we needed him the most. We continued our lives without him. We found happiness and he practically died all alone in his mansion without anyone who truly cared. Saint found his family with the people in Saint Security because he could not find that with you... General... Do you love your son? If you do... Set him free... Because the more you force anyone to be whom they are not... The more your end up losing them." Zee whispered.
"I don't listen to whores like you." The General sneered.
"I am a whore for loving him? Then... I am one Sir." Zee replied.
"ENOUGH!" The General growled.
"This is my first and last warning... I will destroy you and him... I will continue to do so until you let him go and until he is back with HIS family and the military. Mark my word." He vowed.
"You are really an unhappy and a miserable man... You will die all alone like my father if you..."

The General slapped Zee's face. His bodyguard immediately restrained The General.

"No... Let him go... Please..." Zee begged.

Their altercation had drawn some attention from the patrons in the bookstore. Zee was glad that he had his mask on and a hat on too.

"Let him go..." Zee repeated.
"Mr Panich..."
"It's alright... He is just an old man... He is confused... Let us head back to the car." Zee said and immediately left the bookstore.

*************************************************

"Zee... Baby... What happened to your face?" Saint carefully touched Zee's face and studied it.
"I tripped and hit a wall." Zee lied.
"You're so clumsy." Saint murmured.
"You know me..."
"Thailand number 3 superstar can be THIS clumsy?" Saint said and Zee laughed.
"You don't mind being number 3?" He then asked Zee.
"Nah... I used to be number 128 and being third? I'm grateful." Zee said.
"Is it true?" Saint queried.
"What is?"
"You didn't get the part?" Saint asked him and Zee shook his head.
"I'm so sorry Baby..." He said.
"It's alright... There will be other roles... I will work hard for them." Zee smiled at him.
"Thanks for staying here with me." Saint told him and kissed his temple.
"I missed you... You've been so busy..." Zee muttered.
"I am the superstar and I should be the busy one." He grinned.
"We seem to be losing a few contracts and we are working to work on new ones... It's not easy..." Saint murmured while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Do you want me to promote Saint Security for you? I can help you with that... I do have a small circle of famous colleagues." Zee offered.
"Thanks... I will work with what I have for now." Saint said.
"Baby..."
"Yeah?"
"Can you rub my neck and back?" Saint asked.
"Sure... You sit on the floor... I will be easier for me to massage you."

They left the kitchen and Zee then sat on one of the couches. Saint sat down on floor in front of Zee and took off his T-shirt. Zee slowly began massaging and rubbing his neck and shoulders.

"So what scripts have you been reading?" Saint questioned Zee.
"I have 3 scripts that I am interested in... One is a love story between a blind woman and a playboy. It's called In Plain Sight."
"Take that one." Saint suggested and Zee laughed.
"I am an action man and not so much of a romantic." Zee shared.
"I can teach you." Saint said.
"I know... Why didn't I think of that?"
"Another script is about a love between two men... The writer hasn't have a title for it. One is dying from cancer while the other one is a soldier."
"Interesting..."
"Sad ending... I hate sad ending..." Zee muttered.
"The cancer guy died?"
"No... The soldier guy died." Zee shared.
"Plot twist."
"Indeed." Zee whispered.
"How about... The third script?" Saint asked.
"Dome wrote this one." Zee smiled proudly.
"He did?"
"Yup!"
"What is it about?" Saint asked.
"About... A teacher and a bunch of school gangsters going against the most powerful mafia in their city. The Hooligans Versus The World." Zee explained.
"I like the idea..."
"Me too... And it sounds like fun!" Zee nodded.
"Which do you like the most?" Saint questioned.
"The teacher... Because he kicks asses... Plus... Dome wrote the script." Zee shared.
"You look like a proud father..." Saint said.
"I am feeling like a proud father." Zee smiled.
"Hey Saint... I went to the bookstore just now and I found some books on BDSM." He told Saint.

Saint slowly turned around. Zee could not read his face.

"What?" Zee smiled down at Saint.
"You went to a bookstore and bought BDSM books?"
"Bought? I didn't buy of course! Are you nuts?" Zee grinned and then gave Saint a kiss.
"Why are you so interested in BDSM?"
"Cause you write them... And you promised to tell me more but you have been busy." Zee grumbled.
"I've watched some porn too... But they are just too weird." Zee told him looking really disturbed and Saint laughed at him.
"Most important is consent... It's not about hurting someone... It is about giving each other pleasure through the pain." Saint told Zee.
"Is that why you like to bite me?" Zee questioned him.
"Does it give you pleasure?" Saint murmured.
"Mmmmm....." Zee thought for a while as Saint waited patiently.

Out of the sudden, Zee bent down and bit Saint's neck making the man howled. He then scampered away from his boyfriend and laughed out  loud in the kitchen.

"How was my bite? Pleasurable?" Zee wheezed and laughed.
"BRAT! What the hell!" Saint rubbed his sore neck.

Zee continued to laughed at Saint. Saint's eyes narrowed at his naughty boyfriend. Zee immediately knew that he was a dead man.

"Baby... I was just teasing you..." Zee grinned as Saint got nearer.
"And you bit me Brat..."
"You don't like it?" Zee took a few steps back while raising his hands trying to fend Saint off.
"Like it? Such a weak word to describe it Baby..." Saint was staring dangerously at his retreating boyfriend.
"Love it then?" Zee grinned cheekily.
"What has gotten into you Brat?" Saint questioned him.
"That sounded like a really DIRTY question." Zee laughed and moved further away from Saint as he moved closer to him.
"A few things have gotten INTO me." He wheezed as Saint smiled at him.
"How is it that you can bite me and I can't bite you?" Zee asked Saint unhappily.
"Is it a... Master... Or Dominant thing?" He queried.
"A Master knows how to give his Brat pleasure... Because the Brat is the most important and precious person to him or her." Saint explained.
"A new idea... The Master and The Brat." Zee grinned at Saint.
"Not bad..." Saint nodded.
"It can be your new Wattpad story." Zee suggested.
"The Beautiful Master and The SEXY HANDSOME SULTRY STEAMY Brat." Zee listed.
"Come here..." Saint murmured.
"No... No... I don't trust you." Zee smiled at the man.
"You don't trust your master?"
"I haven't given you consent for you to be my Master! I've read about this stuff..." Zee grinned.
"Don't run Zee... You cannot outrun me..." Saint moved closer while Zee ran around the kitchen island.
"The more you run... The more bites I will give you." He murmured.
"I'm not afraid of your bites Saint..." Zee smiled.
"You love them huh?" Saint asked.
"Never..." Zee replied mischievously.
"Liar..." Saint replied.
"Am I?" Zee raised his brows.

Saint lunged towards Zee catching the man of guard. Zee laughed as Saint lifted him up and put him on the kitchen counter. Saint smiled at the laughing Zee.

"You are a Brat." Saint said and kissed the wound on Zee's chest.
"I am. Only with you... Cause in real life I am a responsible adult man." Zee answered.
"You are a Brat first and a responsible adult second." Saint agreed.
"Hey... I don't even have speeding tickets like ever!"
"You have how many chauffeurs or drivers or bodyguards Brat?"
"A lot." Zee grinned.
"If only your fans could see you like this..."
"You are a fan..." Zee smiled and kissed Saint's lips.
"You haven't finished massaging me."
"I haven't, have it?" Zee murmured and kissed the place where he bit his boyfriend.
"Hey Saint... The offer still opens... If you need my help to get more contracts..."
"Zee... I'm good. Don't worry." Saint whispered.
"How many contracts did you lose?"
"2 this week."
"This week? How about last week?"
"3." Saint's eyes were clouded with worries.
"But Zee... I am a good businessman... I will find other clients." He added and smiled at Zee.

    Zee smiled back and kissed his boyfriend.

"My beautiful bodyguard." Zee murmured.
"How can you be SO beautiful and SO lethal at the same time?" He asked.
"Life is not fair... Look at me... Handsome... Hot... And Sexy..." Zee grinned while Saint smiled at him.
"I don't even how to punch properly without my stuntman." He grumbled.
"You can kick shins tremendously well." Saint asserted making Zee laughed.
"Still..." Zee huffed.
"That's why you have me." Saint replied.
"I will protect you Baby... Now... Tell me Brat..." Saint's voice suddenly turned dangerous.
"Saint... What..." Zee's eyes grew bigger from fear.
"Why did you bite me?" Saint asked and secured both of Zee's arms firmly behind his back.
"Hey... Hey... What are you doing?" Zee questioned him while trying to break free from Saint's hold, but it was futile.
"I am ravenous for my Brat... Where should I start to feast on you Zee?" Saint's eyes glinted.
"Stop!!!!" Zee yelped.
"Nobody is here to help you Mr Panich."
"Saint... Where do you think you're... SAINT!"
"Brat... You're actually delicious..." Saint murmured.
"I need to sample more." He whispered.
"Saint... Let me go..." Zee begged.
"Owwww....." Zee groaned.
"It hurts..." He complained.
"It is supposed to hurt... But Brat... I can see you loving everything I do." Saint smiled at his boyfriend.
"Fuck you!" Zee muttered.
"Gladly Baby... Gladly." Saint nuzzled Zee's neck.
"I want to touch you..." Zee grumbled.
"All in due time Baby... Have patience..." Saint said as he trailed kisses from Zee's neck to his chest.
"What do we have here Brat..." Saint smiled mischievously at Zee.
"For someone who complains a lot... You look exceptionally PERKY down here." He asserted and made Zee laughed.

************************************************

"Miss Chairat, what did you say?" Zee asked his manager.
"Kazz just cancelled the photo shoot that we are supposed to do this Wednesday." She repeated.
"Did they give any reason why?"
"The sponsors have decided that they want someone else for the shoot." Miss Chairat explained.
"Mr Panich... It is the second time this month." She looked concerned.
"It is." Zee nodded.
"About the audition for The Hooligans Versus The World..."
"What about it?" Zee asked her.
"They have not called and I am worried that they might not call you Mr Panich... I'm sorry..." She whispered looking disheartened.
"Don't worry Miss Chairat... We win some and we lose some." Zee smiled at her.
"I understand that Mr Panich but... We have been losing a lot lately and I don't understand why because... I just don't know." She shrugged.
"We will work harder... Chin up Miss Chairat." Zee patted her shoulder.
"Since Kazz has cancelled so that leaves the shooting for the perfume commercial on Thursday, the award ceremony on Friday and the talk show on Saturday morning... Am I right?" Zee asked his manager.
"Yes... Sunday you will have a charity run but we haven't decided nor inform the organisers that we are taking part."
"I think I want to take part... Is it possible to book for two people? I want to bring my bodyguard with me." Zee told her.
"I could ask them but I don't see any problems with Mr Panich."
"Awesome... Make it for 4... Dome and myself plus our bodyguards."
"Alright Sir... Anything else?"
"If you could confirm the 4 places, that would be great." Zee told her.
"I guess I will head back to the office then... See you tomorrow Mr Panich." Miss Chairat said and left Zee's office.

Zee sighed. He had an inkling as to why he was losing some of the sponsors, photo shoots or movie roles. He was not surprised one bit. He had not disclosed the meeting with Saint's father with Saint himself as he knew that the man himself was facing his own challenges at Saint Security. He was losing of his clients and he had been working around the clock to gain the clients he had lost. The General was using everything to make Zee and Saint's lives difficult. He was not particularly worried about himself as he knew that being an artiste was not something that provided all of his income. He had his talent agency, shares from other businesses and not forgetting the inheritance that he and Dome received when their estranged father passed away. Not many people knew that Dome and him had money as they did not flaunt what they had especially Dome who looked like a starving writer on most days.

"Hey Zee." Dome entered his office and Zee smiled at him.
"Speaking of the Devil... I was just thinking about you."
"Was I doing anything kinky?" Dome grinned while Zee made a face.
"You're disgusting."
"ME? Look at my innocent face..." Dome gave the most beautiful smile.

Zee shook his head while Dome laughed at him.

"Have the producers for the Hooligans called you?" Dome questioned Zee.
"No... Not yet." Zee answered.
"It's a great script Dome... I think it's one of the best scripts you have written." He smiled.
"It will be much better if you could play Mr Ayutthaya... When I wrote him I had you in mind." Dome shared.
"Thanks Buddy... We have to wait just like everybody else." Zee smiled at him.
"Zee... Has Saint said anything about Saint Security?" Dome questioned.
"That they are losing some contracts... Yes... Why?"
"I think it's worse than that... Pavel hasn't stopped working for weeks and that man refused to let me help him." Dome shared.
"Saint did say about them losing contracts but he did not tell me how bad though..." Zee murmured.
"Maybe it's nothing but I can sense something is not right because Pavel sucks at lying and I think he is lying about how bad it is."
"He just doesn't want you to worry... That's all..." Zee told his brother.
"Like how Saint doesn't want you to worry too?" Dome queried and smiled.
"Maybe..." Zee nodded.
"Brother... Maybe I haven't told you but I met Saint's Dad like a month ago... Or 2 months ago? He is a total asshole." Dome spat.
"He is a homophobic and a total douche bag of an old man." He ranted.
"I met the man once..." Zee shared.
"You have? When? Why didn't you tell me?"
"It's not important but I agree with everything you say." Zee smiled.
"Pavel said that the man can be dangerous... I hope he's not doing anything to jeopardise Saint and your relationship!" Dome muttered.
"I hope so too." Zee whispered.
"What is online could be seen as gossips... So... We are still client and bodyguard... Nothing more and nothing less." He added.
"The hype of the kidnapping and the shooting has dwindled down considerably." Dome nodded.
"The entertainment industry is fickle... One day you're in and one day you're out." Zee asserted.
"Would you tell the world one day Zee? About you and him?"
"Saint doesn't want me to share with the world... So we haven't. I want to... But what he wants is important too." He told Dome.
"Saint knows it is risky Zee... Especially for your career... I find it risky too but I believe in doing what YOU want and to hell with the world." Dome grinned.
"My world is... Saint."
"WOW... When did you learn to be THIS... THIS... Mushy?" Dome made a disgusted face and Zee laughed.
"From him."
"NO WAY!"
"Yes way." Zee nodded.
"Damn..." Dome shook his head still in disbelief.
"Why can't you see him as a romantic?"
"Cause he is Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana and the son of General Yuthakon Udomkaewkanjana!" Dome declared.
"And they are not the same..." Zee stated.
"Yeah... Except how serious they look sometime..." Dome mused.
"By the way... I'm going to stay with Pavel for a few days... I want to give you a heads up." He added.
"Okay... I have stuff nearly every day this week too... Oh yeah... This Sunday... I want you and Pavel to join me at a charity run... Would you and Pavel be interested?"
"Sure... If Pavel doesn't have anything on." Dome replied.
"I haven't asked Saint... I hope the four of us could have some fun and do some charity." Zee said.
"If not... I will force my bodyguards to run with me." He continued and smiled.
"I'm free Zee... Count me in."
"The moment Miss Chairat gets the details... I'll inform you."
"Cool... Looking forward to it Zee."

***************************************************

"Come on Dome..." Pavel yelled.
"I'm fucking dying here... Shut up Pavel!" Dome jogged a few meters behind Pavel looking as if he could pass out at any moment.
"I never realised that you are so unfit!" Zee teased his brother and laughed when he gave him the finger.
"There are children Dome!" Zee shook his head and continued to run next to Saint who was keeping a fairly consistent pace.
"I'm so glad you're here Saint." Zee smiled.
"Me too... I've been cooped up for too long at my office." Saint shared.
"My busy businessman." Zee said.
"I wish I didn't have to be as busy..." Saint trailed.
"Why not? You are making money and..."
"It's not that Zee... We're losing..."
"Losing?" Zee asked.
"Don't worry Zee... Forget what I just said." Saint smiled at him but Zee could see that his smile did not reach his eyes.
"How many more kilometres do we have to run?" Zee asked Saint instead.

Saint checked his watch.

"2 kilometres more."
"Let's race..." Zee grinned.
"Hey Dome... The last one will have to give each of us 50 000 baht!" Zee hollered.
"2 kilometres to go slowpoke!" He snickered at his brother.
"Fuck you Zee." Dome grinned and suddenly made a dash.
"Dome... Hey...  Hey... Hey... What the fuck!" Zee yelled.

His brother who looked as if he could die at any moment suddenly sprinted as fast as he could and passed both Zee and Saint.

"Dome! DOME!!" Zee ran faster while yelling at his brother.

Dome waved his middle fingers and laughed as he ran faster and faster in front of them. Pavel then passed Saint and Zee while grinning at the two of them.

"Saint... I can't run... FUCK... I have to pay 50 000 baht?" Zee grumbled, and huffed and wheezed as he was out of breath. Every time he tried to overtake Saint; Saint would run in front of him.
"Saint! I hate you!" Zee growled but his boyfriend smiled at him.
"Ahhh man!!!" Zee slowed his pace and simply jogged.
"Giving up?"
"Yeah... I will fucking kill Dome!" Zee muttered as Saint continued to smile at his boyfriend.
"Each will get 50 k Zee..." Saint grinned at his boyfriend.
"Why did I do that?" Zee groaned.

Zee glared at the smiling Saint, but his heart was glad seeing him like that. He could see that he was genuinely smiling happily this time.

"Hurry up SLOWPOKE!" Saint said to him.
"Half a kilometre to go." He told Zee.

Zee waved his hands at the people on either side of the road. He smiled and nodded at the screaming fans. The fact that he had lost a bet disappeared from his mind. He was happy being there for charity. His fans were supporting him. His boyfriend looked happy  after weeks of working so hard at his security company. Coughing up 150 000 baht was nothing compared to how Saint looked at that moment.

"There's the finishing line Zee... Come on LOSER!" Saint laughed when Zee scowled at him as he sprinted to the finishing line.

The crowd went wild when they saw Zee jogging towards them. Saint was running a few meters in front of Zee. He turned and laughed when Zee poked his tongue out at him. Saint crossed the finishing line first and then followed by Zee. The crowd cheered for them. Zee stopped to take some pictures with them and cheered for some of the contestants who were crossing the finishing line.

"Hey Zee... Ha... Ha... I am 50 000 bath richer!" Dome snickered.
"Donate my money after I've transferred them."
"No way!"  Dome laughed.
"Dome... Do you know where the washrooms are?" Zee suddenly whispered.
"Behind those buildings. I'll show you."
"Where are you going?" Saint asked the two.
"Washroom." Zee answered and he nodded.
"Let's go."

The four of them made their way to the gents and when they arrived there; Zee and Dome quickly went in.

"Boss... We lost 2 more contracts." Pavel told Saint.
"Your father is really hurting our company." He added.
"I know Pavel... I don't know how long I could work this hard to replace the contracts that we lost." Saint rubbed his tired face.
"He really wants you back..."
"But it will not change anything... I am not whom he wants me to be! I never was..." Saint said.
"He wants me to leave Zee... And Saint Security... I can't... I can't do that."
"Boss... We will overcome this... We will..." Pavel convinced him.
"It has been a never ending struggle for the past few months... I don't know what else I can do." Saint asserted.
"Have you told this to Zee? Maybe he can help you?"
"I don't want to burden him Pavel... He had done so much for me..."
"Maybe there's something he could do to help..." Pavel insisted.
"It's alright Pavel... We will find a way..."
"Suddenly a royal decree sounds so much better than those contracts... A royal decree that nobody in Thailand can say no to..." Pavel shook his head.
"That's a miracle since... Since Prince Gulf Kanawut was the only royalty using our service and now... He's somewhere in Europe with Mew." Saint told him.
"I don't care if Zee kicks your shin or hurt you... If we could have jobs..." Pavel murmured.
"Don't worry Buddy... We will get through this... I will make sure of it." Saint smiled at Pavel and patted his shoulder.
"At least I am 50 000 baht richer." Pavel smiled.
"I never knew Dome could run like that!" Saint said.
"Me neither... That man has so many secrets and I hate it!"
"Why?"
"He knows everything about me and I don't know a lot about him because he hides shit!" Pavel complained.
"You are a blabber mouth and that's why he knows everything about you."
"Yeah... You are right." Pavel muttered.

Dome came out from the washroom and walked towards them.

"Where's Zee?" Saint asked him.
"Zee? He much left earlier than me." Dome told him.
"That's weird." Saint muttered.
"Zee!" Dome called and Zee came running towards them.
"Where were you?" He questioned.
"I was on the phone with Mew." Zee showed his cell phone.
"Let's head to the stage... Prize giving ceremony is about to start." Pavel told them.
"Why are you smiling like that?" Dome asked his brother.
"Cause I am happy." Zee told him.
"That you lost 150 00 baht?"
"No dumbass!" Zee shook his head.
"Then...?" Dome queried.
"We are at war... And finally... I think I have a way to win it." Zee grinned at Dome.
"We are at war? With whom?" Dome questioned.
"You'll see..." Zee patted his shoulder and walked towards where Saint and Pavel were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 231 21
Phil Raksaphaphong (Mile) had been working as a security guard for Kiri Jongcheveevat for over three years and was aiming for a promotion until KJ br...
140K 7.6K 99
Panich Corporation and Perdpiriyawong Fashion Companies are the top 2 empires that basically runs the business industry in Thailand. They were also i...
39K 2.3K 42
Nunew, a 21 year old Omega hated his sub-gender. Due to society's rules everything he wanted to do was either hard to reach or simply not allowed. Si...
83K 3.4K 27
Dome has a very strong social anxiety and despite of his job as a great doctor, his social life is almost near to zero. One day his younger sister pr...