Until you♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... More

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Again!
Am I not happy?
My saviour!
Silly girl!
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
No goodbye?
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Someone's jealous!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
I think I am whipped..!
Shirtless Aarav is a treat!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
I know this look!
This infuriating pig!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Marriage is out of the question!
Goodbye, it is then!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
How did I get soo lucky?
Until You♥️
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

What the actual fuck?

21.2K 1.4K 53
By _writer__90

Aarav Kapoor

Today was the most dreadful day. I had to attend this anniversary party of my mom and so called Dad.
The only good thing about it was I'll get to meet my sweetheart.

My elder sister.

My mom insisted me to come home at morning itself and I had to agree because she was being the typical indian mom by blackmailing me with her tears!

I was walking down the staircase of our home or our mansion I might say. It was beautiful like a house you would always dream about having.
But these stairs, these walls reminded me my childhood. Reminded me how I've never experienced father's affection.
I don't know how does it feel when your father looks up to you with proud eyes.

Don't dream too much!
You're never going to have that!

It was true. I have made peace with the fact. And honestly I like it this way because I can never make amends with my father.

I hate him with all my guts!

"Bhai...!" Ananya screamed and hopped on my back. I was quick to hold her by the back of her knees.
"Ananya you're not a kid anymore. You've become soo heavy!" I whined and she smacked my shoulder.

"First you've come home after sooo long and then you talk rudely to me." She said whining.

She is my 20 year old sister who still behaves as an 10 year old.

"Bhai! I am telling you this time you have to set her straight. You've spoiled her soo much. She is a pain in my ass! You and Ahana di are living you're life happily and left this garbage for me." Shruti said scowling at Ananya.

I just laughed at their bickering. This is the only reason I like getting back home.

My sisters!

Though Shruti is 25 year old and very mature but still she bickers with Ahana on every single thing.
Nonetheless they love each other.

"Ohh please, then I'll tell mom to find a husband for you so that you can also live your life happily." Ananya said sticking her tongue out. But shruti gave her a horrid look.

"Enough of it, Ananya. Why are you not dressed? Go, get ready. The party will be starting." I said keeping her down and she ran towards her room.

I just kept a hand on Shruti's shoulder and said "Shruti are you alright?"

"Yess bhai, everything is alright? Why would you ask?" She said trying her best to convince me but I could see she was tensed about something.

Though I have moved out now and don't meet them often, I know my sisters like the back of my hand. I know when there is something wrong.

"I just thought that you have something going on which is troubling you and then when Ananya talked about finding husband you just had a horrid look." I said to her.

"No, It is nothing like that. I'll just be back. I have to look into some preparations." She said scurried away.

I should talk to Ahana about this maybe Shruti will be comfortable sharing it with her.

The party started and was going on in full swing.
"Hey, Asshole." I heard a voice calling me and I turned around to find Abhi grinning at me.

"When did you come back?" I asked going towards him and he pulled me in a brotherly hug.
"Don't choke me, you jerk." I said pushing him away.

"I landed in the morning and dad told me about your parents marriage anniversary." He said shrugging.

Sitting at the counter I was just having casual conversation with Abhi and Ahana joined us.
"Hello sexy!" Abhi said winking at her and she just showed her middle finger to him.

"You know you should totally find someone to bang permanently rather than flirting with married women." Ahana said rolling her eyes.

"Ohh babe, you're getting divorced I know. And trust me pregnancy absolutely suits you." He said to her giving a flying kiss.

"Abhi, fuck off!" I growled at him. Her divorce is still a sensitive topic for her.

"We are not getting divorced. I don't know if  he is actually sleeping with Clara or not." She said gritting her teeth.

"So, you better keep it in your pants." She said glaring at him.

Well! They had  a past together. Before Ahana got married they were in an on & off kind of relationship.
That story is for some other day.

"You fucker! You just vanished in thin air for 2 weeks and you decide to show your face now." I heard Daksh's voice from behind me.

When I saw Daksh walking towards us my eyes quickly started scanning the crowd for a certain brown eyed girl.
Finally when my eyes landed on her, I stood there my eyes just locked on her.
She wore a green chiffon dress and I don't think I need to add that she looked gorgeous.

"For the first time I've seen your eyes rest on some girl, Aarav." Ahana said bumping her shoulder with me.

"Ohh please! I was just searching for our troublesome sisters." I said moving my gaze away from her.

"Don't lie to me!" She said in a stern voice trying to be strict.

"Ohh please as if I am scared of that tone of yours." I said rolling my eyes.

"I am your elder sister." She said glaring at me.

"Elder by a year." I said again rolling my eyes.

"What are you both bickering about?" Daksh asked us.

"He was—
Ahana started but I cut her off.
"No, nothing." I said glaring at Ahana.

We were all engaged in casual conversations and in every 2 seconds I used to glance at Shanaya.
She was standing a bit away from me and was laughing with both my younger sisters.

"Just ask for a dance, Aarav." Ahana whispered in my ear.

I just looked at her confused.
"If you soo much want to look at her just ask Shanaya for a dance." She said teasing me.

"I am not looking at her." I said taking a sip of my mocktail.

"Whatever floats your boat." She said rolling her eyes and my phone started ringing.

"I'll be back in a minute." I said and went outside to answer the call.

I was just headed towards the area where the party was going on and bumped into someone.

"Can't you— I started but my words were caught into my throat when I saw her.

If I mentioned before that she looked gorgeous than scratch that. She looked every fucking word that exists in the dictionary which meant pretty.

"I think your day is incomplete without bumping into me." She said rolling her eyes.

"I should say the same about you." I said to her trying to hide my smile.

"Whatever, Kapoor. Don't irritate me. I am already bored out of my wits." She said whining.

"I am irritating you? That's your part time job, Oberoi." I said and my lips curved in a smile.

"Aarav." I heard a screechy voice and I turned towards the source.

There I found a girl in her late twenties maybe wearing a purple dress which reached her knees.

"How may I help you?" I asked her politely.

"Actually, Your mom has sent me to talk to you. According to her we should spend some time together." She said smiling at me.

"How stupid of me! I am Riya Malhotra." She said extending her hand and I took her hand in for a shake.

"Aarav Kapoor. But why would my mom want such a thing?" I asked her confused.

"Because she sees me as a potential bride for you. Our parents are talking about our marriage." She said and my eyes widened in horror.

What the actual fuck?

"I am sorry to disappoint you but I have some important stuff to talk with her. Excuse us." I said and held Shanaya's hand and dragged her to the dance floor.

When we reached the dance floor she looked at me raising her brows.
"Just save me this one time, Shanaya." I said and she kept her one hand on my shoulder while I kept one on her waist.

"Also, I don't know how to dance." I whispered in her ear and she started laughing.

Her laugh in contagious.

"Just follow me." She said smiling and we started moving along.

"So, why runaway from your potential bride?" She asked laughing.

"God! My mother won't stop with her antics. I've told her I don't want to get married." I said rolling my eyes.

"But you will have to some day." She said shrugging.

"I don't think I want to." I said and twirled her.

"So you've not had any girlfriends?" She asked.

"No." Was my immediate answer.

"Marriage is destructive." I said.

She just smiled at me and said "People are destructive. Marriage is not. When marriages don't work people think that the concept of marriage is bullshit but what they don't know is when two people want to hold on to each other no matter what it cannot be destructive."

"There is no point in getting married when you can just get into a live in relationship and live like that for all your life when you want to hold on to someone." I said not at all convinced.

She just chuckled
"Some day when you'll love someone, you'll know how beautiful it is to wake up beside your wife and not your girlfriend. To have kids running around your house who are partly yours and partly hers. A live in relationship can never be compared to marriage."
She said with a smile.

With that smile of hers I was ready to belive anything and everything she said.
But I knew better.

Marriage is a waste of time and efforts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 44.7K 70
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...
556K 26.4K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
135K 4.9K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...